Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

“I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man (853 Views)

Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / I Pray That Banky W’s Relationship With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon – Nigerian Man / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man by 8faculty: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
A bitter Nigerian man has taken to twitter to reveal his disgust at celebrity relationships as he waded in to the relationship of Tiwa Savage, Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro, and singer Banky W and actress Adesua Etomi, who are set to get married..

The Twitter user identified as Nwa Amaikpe, tore in to Tiwa Savage for fixing her nearly broken home.. Then he went further thanking God for the broken home of triple MG boss Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro..
What got most Nigerians talking was his last prayer point for the marriage of Banky W and Adesua Etomi to crash..

When asked if he meant it as a joke, he replied;

JOKE? GOD FORBID THAT MY WORDS ARE A JOKE I SAY IN THE OPEN WHAT OTHERS MUTTER IN THEIR CLOSETS THOSE ARE MY EFFECTIVE FERVENT PRAYER POINTS

HE WENT FURTHER DEFENDING HIMSELF SAYING; IT WILL BE FOLLY TO WISH A UNION DESTINED TO FAIL LUCK. IT WILL BE EASIER TO GET BUHARI TO WEAR AN IPOB SHIRT THAN FOR SUCH MARRIAGES TO WORK

See Tweets at : https://www.millitime.com/pray-banky-ws-marriage-adesua-etomi-crash-soon-nigerian-man/

One word for this kind of person ?

Re: “I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man by mikejj(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
some people na wah
Re: “I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man by AntiWailer: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nwa lack common sense.
Re: “I Pray That Banky W’s Marriage With Adesua Etomi Crash Soon” – Nigerian Man by pweetiedee(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm not surprised. almighty NwaAmaikpe of Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Hospitalized & Undergoes Nose Surgery In Dubai Hospital [Photo] / ‘5million Naira Is Too Small For Me To Act Nude’ – Popular Nigerian Actress / Rosy Meurer Announces Her Reality Show Few Days After Tonto Dikeh’s Did Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.