Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun (6624 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
kai kai kai gringrin this is hate speech grin.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun by mgbadike81: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

He put up a picture of a pig being held by its ears and said Kanu has been arrested. Are you sure that the owner of that pig didn't name it Kanu?

Just as you lot found it funny when a donkey was named Yakubu, a dog named Buhari, you should also open your teeth and laugh as a pig is being used to represent Kanu.
you have a comprehension problem by not realising I was referring to his infringement of the forum rules. anyway you're a zombie so sense shouldn't be expected from you.

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun by Okoyiboz3: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
mgbadike81:
you have a comprehension problem by not realising I was referring to his infringement of the forum rules. anyway you're a zombie so sense shouldn't be expected from you.

Nairaland doesn't support Biafra. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Oh, I forgot Potopoto pigs are incorrigible and adverse to reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun by seniorgozman(m): 3:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol, check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December
Re: Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun by trustibk(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2017
I trade itunes walmart amazon vanilla neteller gift cards at an affordable price. .
check my signature or my profile on how to contact me. .
a trial will surely convince you..
please serious minded people only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style / Picture Of Amechi Watching Collation Of River's State Election Surface. . / The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.