Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. (6368 Views)

Igbos And Yorubas Have Historical Ties – Ooni Of Ife / Yorubas Are Moors / Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas - Are we too different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by morpheus24: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
KingSango:

A homosexual pedophile order is ruling over the world and has been since ancient times.

So what are you going to do about it apart from yapping all day

1 Like

Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by KingSango(m): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2018
morpheus24:

So what are you going to do about it apart from yapping all day
Continue to spread the light. grin
Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by morpheus24: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2018
KingSango:
Continue to spread the light. grin

You mean "lies"

The truth is unbiased, it has no agenda nor does it take sides nor want a particular outcome. it is simply what is.

2 Likes

Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by KingSango(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
morpheus24:

You mean "lies"

The truth is unbiased, it has no agenda nor does it take sides nor want a particular outcome. it is simply what is.
Only lies to sodomites.
Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by morpheus24: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2018
KingSango:
Only lies to sodomites.

I am not a sodomite, neither am I Hebrew nor am I black, White, Igbo nor Yoruba

I am that I am!

1 Like

Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by KingSango(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
morpheus24:

I am not a sodomite, neither am I Hebrew nor am I black, White, Igbo nor Yoruba

I am that I am!

You are nothing. grin
Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by morpheus24: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
KingSango:

You are nothing. grin

You can't conversate with nothing

1 Like

Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by KingSango(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
morpheus24:

You can't conversate with nothing

I got nothing from it just the same. grin
Re: We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. by Olu317(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
morpheus24:

You mean "lies"

cool though it has agenda and have a particular outcome ,which is to suppress false.........

Concept of yours on sphere of uprightness seem good if you practice your statement. Great mindset you have.

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Speak Your Native Language At Home? / IGBO What Does Onye Akpu Obi Mean / How Often Do You Go To Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.