Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives (1280 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Benin Girls Vs Igbo Girls Who Do U Prefer To Date / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by honourhim: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
If you are a Yoruba lady married to an igbo husband kindly tell us your findings about Igbo husbands. Both good and bad.

Same goes for Igbo ladies married to yoruba husbands, kindly tell us your findings about Yoruba husbands. Both good and bad.

No insults pls. Just say be honest. Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by muller101(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bigots will kill the thread
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by Homeboiy: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
IMA nu sad
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by teebankz10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
D
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by kingxsamz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by honourhim: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
muller101:
Bigots will kill the thread

They dont have to do that rather they should learn one or two things from it. My approach to threads here is to learn something from it. Its only children and ignorant adults that will engage in war in every thread.
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by teresafaith: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm a Igbo aka (poto republic) married to an afonja aka (con head, hydraulic people)

We've been married for six(6) years now

So far so good its been the best, wonderful in-laws, great people, although I had my doubt about them before, but now I'm proud to say married to the Yoruba race is the best. I don't know of other people oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by honourhim: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm a Igbo aka (poto republic) married to an afonja aka (con head, hydraulic people)

So far so good its been the best, wonderful in-laws, great people, although I had my doubt about them before, but now I'm proud to say married to the Yoruba race is the best. I don't know of other people oo

Ok that's a good one. May God continue to bless your marriage. I suggest you delete the Igbo and afonja bla bla bla. Its for ignorant minds here whose stock in trade here is to bash each other.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by teresafaith: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
honourhim:

Ok that's a good one. May God continue to bless your marriage. I suggest you delete the Igbo and afonja bla bla bla. Its for ignorant minds here whose stock in trade here is to bash each other.
I just love the words

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by GoldNiagara(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Correct babe! Wish you more blissful and forever kind of happiness in your marriage and all the good things of life.
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by GoldNiagara(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op, this thing has nothing to do with tribe, there are bad and good people in all tribes, it is presumptuous to think bad hubby has to do with tribal foundation.

Go for a person that is decent, loyal with integrity and humane.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Wow!!

Thanks for trusting in us cheesy cheesy

I would have also like to go for an Igbo lady but....
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
I AN A YORUBA LADY MARRIED TO AN IBO GUY... What Am I Sayin? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
If you're good you are good because you are good, it's not a function of the tribe from which you are
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
my name is baba oyo I am married to ibo woman my shop is at stand 4 mile 1 diobu port harcourt

people will use there wife/husband character to generalize
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by theemy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
This Teresa is lying she is actually Afonja forming Igbo
Re: Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives by honourhim: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Op, this thing has nothing to do with tribe, there are bad and good people in all tribes, it is presumptuous to think bad hubby has to do with tribal foundation.

Go for a person that is decent, loyal with integrity and humane.

It has something to do with tribe. There are differences in the way we do things as a tribe. It is those differences (both good and bad) that i said people should tell us how they ve been managing them.

(1) (Reply)

“I Always Find Semen In My Boxers After Talking To A Lady” – University Student / Making Out With A Girl: Some Quick Tips / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.