Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (74284 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by ken231: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Now I believe the end time is near.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by freeman95(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omo I foh for this one ooo
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by jbnm: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
end time lions
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's in Kenya so am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
israel2563 your pets
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
even you the book space..... hahahahahahahah the hustle is real....

BTW.....hw do Yu identify a male Lion... to know that they exhibit gay tendency

male lions have plenty hair around their big head.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
EVEN KENYAN ANIMALS ARE GAY.
ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
the devil has finally taken his stool in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
14 years in the den.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:
grin grin
Isn't that cute grin

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Look at the pictures very well.. they are NOT being intimate, they ARE just playing. When you see lions get get intimate you will know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
gaylism has been in all living things for billions of years

3 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Newboss:
Not a big deal. I once saw a cow mounting and drilling another cow with dick. Yeah, in Benin City, Nigeria.
Otorugbeke ooooo
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2017

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fourwinds:

LMAO, aren't the lions cute?
Tell the truth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by yesboss20(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is indeed strange how the spread of the internet has made people to know a lot of not useful things while the truly relevant information remain elusive to many!

The depicted tendency in animals is certainly not a discovery because it has been known in lands for ages. A dog on heat would hump anything and everything in its path - would caged up lions be any different??
There is always an alpha male in any group/unit of the animal kingdom - one who domineers over other members so it would do us much good not to get carried away.

The White man has many plans that they push out on the consuming world, and this might be another aimed at mind control.

Think and reason it out the break free from all mind control!

Yesboss!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by ProEnergy: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
black consciousness is on seige. darkness is gradualy creeping into the beautiful aura we created yet we dont see it. how can we see when the eye that links us with our ancestors for wisdom is shut tight? who told you that black is dark and white is light? when will you know the answer to these questions? when oh children of the sun!
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
To begin with, how do you all know the lions are male?

That could be female and male lions, but someone is planting a story to control your mind in order to justify homosexuality in Africa. All of a sudden, homosexuality is the burning message western nations have for us in Africa now..

Britain also justified slavery saying it was natural and a matter of survival of the fittest.

WARNING: There's a new type of slavery coming. What you're seeing here is prelude of what is to come as Britain plots to re-invent slavery in their former colonies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by missyb08(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
musicwriter:
To begin with, how do you all know the lions are male?

That could be female and male lions, but someone is planting a story to control your mind in order to justify homosexuality in Africa. All of a sudden, hmosexuality is the burning message western nations have for us in Africa now..

Britain also justified slavery saying it was natural and a matter of survival of the fittest.

WARNING: There's a new type of slavery coming. What you're seeing here is prelude of what is to come as Britain plots to re-invent slavery in their former colonies.
well , I've never seen a lioness as hairy as dah

4 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO, aren't the lions cute? Tell the truth grin grin

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xbee007:
The truth is the other lion could be female. Don't let its mane fool you. Some female lions have been discovered to have mane.

https://voices.nationalgeographic.org/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/

And why do those Female lions grow manes in the first place?

Isn’t that Abnormal as well?

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fourwinds:

Lol, thanks for making me laugh smiley
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by hokafor(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Everything about kenya is negative, even the animals in kenya are promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
toprealman:
Your first paragraph hijacked my attention but the second part made me wonder why I stopped by.
To your opening point, yes, we Africans abhor research and have no idea what environmental sustainability is all about.....aside collecting funds from donor agencies and blowing same! Nothing new about this "great" finding. It has been properly documented for Yeats in the animal kingdom.......but we no de gree open scientific materials.
The closest we can get is Wikipedia..... smh!

Some of you rush to comment without comprehension just to sound intelligent.

I am talking about discovering that those two lions in Kenya were gay and not general animal/lion sexual behavioural pattern.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by redsun(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dr MUTUA! What did he study that makes him a doctor? He sounds very much like slowpoke.

This is a phenomenon that should be looked at closely to find out why the lions are resorting to that to relive tension.It could be that there are many alpha males around that are depriving them of the chance of mating with females or that they are just bonding innocently without penetration like they always do and practicing on how they will take out on the ladies when they become the reigning kings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thought some used to believe animals can't be gay. Oh well!
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by millywiser: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
even you the book space..... hahahahahahahah the hustle is real....

BTW.....hw do Yu identify a male Lion... to know that they exhibit gay tendency
you are an illiterate, a lion has mane and lioness does not
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by beegameh(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
dis is not true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.