Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (74258 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Xbee007:
The truth is the other lion could be female. Don't let its mane fool you. Some female lions have been discovered to have mane.

https://voices.nationalgeographic.org/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/

Homosexualism exists in virtually all or most animals on earth. There's nothing new.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

Why have you chosen one behavior of animals and called it debasing?

Animals have heterogeneous sex why isn't that debasing?

Anlyone is free to choose any form of beastality he/she favors. Your idea that animals do it and so should humans is really head-scratching.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by elvido(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Xbee007:
The truth is the other lion could be female. Don't let its mane fool you. Some female lions have been discovered to have mane.

https://voices.nationalgeographic.org/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/
i have a strong believe this answers the lions strange behaviour, genetics might be at work here.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Doctormarvin(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2017
LordAdam16:

To your text in bold, we can only postulate.

I don't think we'd get any major answers as to why sexuality is so varied and what is responsible until well into the middle of the century. For now, all we can do is acknowledge and theorize.

-Lord
exactly bro, we can only postulate...A pleasant morning to you
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Fideo(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
End time lions
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2017
olajidezoe:

So the lions told you they are sexually frustrated abi? Or did the story mention the absence of its female counterparts in the park? And you said many people are gullible? Dude, who's the gullible one now. Oversabi oshii..

Mugu, did you see female lions in the vicinity?

Do you know how lions live?

Do you know how frequently lions mate?

You really thought you made sense before?

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
This is not the first time ave heard about Gayism among animals.. Dear nairalanders watch this movie "LEGALLY BLONDE 2"
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by omotolaolaitan(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
all is well undecidedall is well
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by chloride6: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Anlyone is free to choose any form of beastality he/she favors. Your idea that animals do it and so should humans is really head-scratching.

If plants do it , animals do it and then human do it, then it is as natural as natural can be.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by olajidezoe(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Gamesmart:

Mugu, did you see female lions in the vicinity?

Do you know how lions live?

Do you know how frequently lions mate?

You really thought you made sense before?

Dude , was it the entire park that was captured on camera?

Am guessing you've lived with lions before? grin.
Just because you watch documentaries and youtube videos on lions doesn't make you an expert

How frequent lions mates isn't much of a factor in the title.

In your mind now you've made sense?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by goodyvin02(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
you deh fc*k up big time
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2017
olajidezoe:

Just because you watch documentaries and youtube videos on lions doesn't make you an expert

So if you don't see female lions, your sense tells you to assume female lions are available to them?

Your sense did not tell you that there are many young adult male lions looking for a pride and are willing to risk there lives to get one, and this fits more into the narrative?

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
olajidezoe:

So if you don't see female lions, your sense tells you to assume female lions are available to them?

Your sense did not tell you that there are many young adult male lions looking for a pride (and are even willing to risk there lives to get one because of sex), and this fits more into the narrative?
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

If plants do it , animals do it and then human do it, then it is as natural as natural can be.

Thats my point. So when do you plan to start eating your excrement ? Dogs do it don't they ?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by chloride6: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thats my point. So when do you plan to start eating your excrement ? Dogs do it don't they ?

Asides from Dogs, who again eats excrement?

Besides we are talking about sexual and reproductive behavior not dietary habits.

You have a variety of eating habits different from animals. But sexually , there is just male or female.

Horses eat Hay and would most probably fall sick if they ate Spaghetti.

But when it comes to sex, there is a just a male and female horse.

You compare similar and not dissimilar things.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by olajidezoe(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gamesmart:

Your sense did not tell you that there are many young adult male lions looking for a pride and are willing to risk there lives to get one, and this fits more into the narrative?

I actually wanna explain my observation to you but after reading your quote again I see no use for it.
I can see your I.Q is too HIGH for the topic.
Thank God for freedom of speech.
You're entitled to your opinion.
cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol.......lgbt tryin to make a point.,oya go ahead
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

Asides from Dogs, who again eats excrement?

Besides we are talking about sexual and reproductive behavior not dietary habits.

You have a variety of eating habits different from animals. But sexually , there is just male or female.

Horses eat Hay and would most probably fall sick if they ate Spaghetti.

But when it comes to sex, there is a just a male and female horse.

You compare similar and not dissimilar things.

Please stop defending the indefensible. Sexual perversion is abominable. People who practice it are below the level of lower animals; those who defend it are worse.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
funny.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by chloride6: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please stop defending the indefensible. Sexual perversion is abominable. People who practice it are below the level of lower animals; those who defend it are worse.

Who defines Abominable?
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by walosky(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wish he mounted Bobrisky and tore his ass

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by delexy123: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This shows how we as Africans don't research or study our environment to improve or make it better.

These lions have been in Kenya for some years or months, yet no one there observed they were gay till a London photographer came visiting (probably for some days) and made the discovery. For those claiming Mungo Park did not discover River Niger, can you see your lives?

Some of you rush to comment without comprehension just to sound intelligent.

I am talking about discovering that those two lions in Kenya were gay and not general animal/lion sexual behavioural pattern.
FYI, they aren't gay. one is a maned lion while the other is a maned LIONESS. The sheer difference in their sizes suppose to tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by delexy123: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
chloride6:

They aren't male lions. One is a lion while the other is a maned lioness.
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by delexy123: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
linearity:

I guess the photo journalist that had been close to these lions for days observing them and mostly not his first time of seeing lions and identifying their gender is possibly wrong.

...And you commenting from the comfort and safety of your home, several thousands miles away and in front of a computer maybe possibly right.
Look at the sheer difference between their sizes. Being a photojournalist doesn't make you a scientists. Mind you, this may be written to push a narrative.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Personally I think wat is going on here can be compared to wat goes on in prison be it male or female, where due to unquenching sexual appetite male begin to have sex with male like females too. Am assuming dis two lions are young lions who have been chased away by an alpha male from a park and they are alone and now as such that prison mentality has set in.... Am just assuming but I guess more investigations can be carried out to ascertain why this has happened
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
That is very possible. Just like there are rare cases of beard women, the bottom lion may just be a rare case of a maned lioness.
I don't even think what was captured is intimacy, but the top lion trying to show affection from an unusual position.
delexy123:
They aren't male lions. One is a lion while the other is a maned lioness.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by docZeey(f): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
walosky:
I wish he mounted Bobrisky and tore his ass

Why though? really? Why do you wish evil on someone else yet expect good to come to you. its not like a saint. why can't you mind your business and leave bpbrisky alone? The dude doesn't even know who you are yet you're here getting yourself riled up and wishing evil on him. Go make a life for yourself and stop typing nonsense on the Internet because you got free 10mb.

1 Like

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by walosky(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
docZeey:

Why though? really? Why do you wish evil on someone else yet expect good to come to you. its not like a saint. why can't you mind your business and leave bpbrisky alone? The dude doesn't even know who you are yet you're here getting yourself riled up and wishing evil on him. Go make a life for yourself and stop typing nonsense on the Internet because you got free 10mb.

Who is this unrepentant Whorr[s][/s]e?

Free me or I will give u dosage of what u seek for...
Omo ale....olori buruku
Excuse me......

Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by linearity: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
delexy123:
Look at the sheer difference between their sizes. Being a photojournalist doesn't make you a scientists. Mind you, this may be written to push a narrative.

lol...o boy na wa for you oh!

So it takes a scientists to determine the gender of an animal that carries its Instruments posteriorly?
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2017
docZeey:

this girl and homosexuality ehn. sigh
Re: Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) by jayriginal: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Pinkfriday:
e pain me o, can u imagine...

He needs to book space so that his narrative can flow logically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.