Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? (960 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm quite hairy even though I dislike it. Hairs on the hands, legs and chest region, I don't like. I'd prefer they all grow on my cheeks because the ones there are taking forever to settle their quarrels and come together as one. angry

Does anyone have methods I can use to get rid of hairs temporarily for a longer period of time or even permanently, please let me know.

ps- I intentionally posted this in this section because I believe more youths and young adults have huge presence here.

Update! I got this(picture attached) and it works really well. It's just 1k Naira. Don't know about side effects (if any) or how long it takes for the hair to grow back yet

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Joislim(f): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
OP, picture of hairy body or adonbilivit
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Waxing
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Joislim:
OP, picture of hairy body or adonbilivit
ahan! angry you Nairalanders never cease to amaze. It's not like I said I was in a private jet or built a rocket that you are now asking for picture before you believe me, nawa o my sisterangry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Joislim(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
ahan! angry you Nairalanders never cease to amaze. It's not like I said I was in a private jet or built a rocket that you are now asking for picture before you believe me, nawa o my sisterangry
nairaland's National Anthem smiley but let's see the hairy body
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
You into waxing?

Takes a bit longer for the hair to grow back when you wax.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Waxing
Thanks, I've read about it but still can't say I totally understand what it's about and how it's done, I guess I'll have to watch some videos on YouTube.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:
You into waxing?

Takes a bit longer for the hair to grow back when you wax.
Not yet, guess I'll try it soon, thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
Not yet, guess I'll try it soon, thanks.

Yes try that hurt like a batch but worth it.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by teebankz10(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm quite hairy even though I dislike it. Hairs on the hands, legs and chest region, I don't like. I'd prefer they all grow on my cheeks because the ones there are taking forever to settle their quarrels and come together as one. angry

Does anyone have methods I can use to get rid of hairs temporarily for a longer period of time or even permanently, please let me know.
Op,please when you finally get a solution, let me know cos I need it too.

ps- I intentionally posted this in this section because I believe more youths and young adults have huge presence here.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Joislim:
nairaland's National Anthem smiley but let's see the hairy body
no! you can't! come to my house if you really wantu see tongue
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
Thanks, I've read about it but still can't say I totally understand what it's about and how it's done, I guess I'll have to watch some videos on YouTube.
Do that
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Yes try that hurt like a batch but worth it.
I would definitely be able to stand the pain if it's going to be productive.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by SuperSuave(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
teebankz10:
Op,please when you finally get a solution, let me know cos I need it too.
OK bro
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by Joislim(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
no! you can't! come to my house if you really wantu see tongue
grin grin OP lemme not derail your thread
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? by teebankz10(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
OK bro
Thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sex Worker Who Slept With More Than 10,000 Men / Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? / Checkout The Family Picture Trending Like Wildfire Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.