Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Encounter With Fraudsters Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Encounter With Fraudsters Today (1322 Views)

BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by dking123: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
At about 9 am today my phone rang. the person was speaking yoruba, i told him i dont understand then he changed to pidgin. according to him,his father mistakenly sent credit to my phone. i told him i will check and call back.. as soon as i ended the call, i received a text.
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by Chuks9000: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
dking123:
At about 9 am today my phone rang. the person was speaking yoruba, i told him i dont understand then he changed to pidgin. according to him,his father mistakenly sent credit to my phone. i told him i will check and call back.. as soon as i ended the call, i received a text.
Ehen?
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by dking123: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Contents of the text.

Fagbemi baba ni kieta card yen kiefi wo motor wa nitori eyin lema pa eran senetor lola 00563528........86
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by MrHibee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Then they'll tell you to send the credit back. Later, one baba will call you saying he wants to help you spiritually and thats how the scam would start. Lol. These dumb scammers should have been put behind bars in civilized nations. I hate this country.
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by Tittusstar22(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
OK
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by dking123: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
i called him and told him not to worry, that i will not load the card and that he should go ahead and send it to the right person.a few munites later he called, thanking me and requested that i speak with his father,he gave the phone to another man who was trying to mimik the voice of an old man.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by MrHibee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
dking123:
i called him and told him not to worry, that i will not load the card and that he should go ahead and send it to the right person.a few munites later he called, thanking me and requested that i speak with his father,he gave the phone to another man who was trying to mimik the voice of an old man.
it's the same old trick. Awon oloshi
Re: My Encounter With Fraudsters Today by DivinelyBlessed: 3:56am On Nov 04, 2017
An illetrate's scam

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Sell Your Business / What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa / Get Percentage On Other People's Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.