₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,136 members, 5,048,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 03:32 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (64981 Views)

Military Plane Crashes In Algeria, 200 People Dead / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Investmentfreak: 12:50pm On Apr 12
Algerian1:

you mean visa tourist , plane ? or illegally ?

Legally
Wanna live there
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13
Investmentfreak:

Legally
Wanna live there

legendary4luv:

are there menial jobs for we Nigerian in Algeria?

Algerian1:

well difficult to say , here we see a lot of illegal immigrants from Cameroun, Nigeria, Mali , Côte d’Ivoire , tchad, Ghana ect.. who work in the construction building sites, cleaning streets to get money to continue to europ the police close their eyes and there are a lot of building sites where they need masons and maneuvers .

There is the students category who study in Algerian universities with a scholarship ( from there country or from algerian gouvernment accords) . so they dont need to work .

and of course those who comes with their international big companies for major contracts in Algeria same then other weternes , asians foreigners in Algeria .

so i think its not easy to get a good job for a foreigner, if you are not recruited by an international company before coming .
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13
Oran city

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Investmentfreak: 7:32pm On Apr 13
Algerian1:

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by siverspooon(m): 5:46am On Apr 20
please @algerian1 how much to travel to Algeria and what type of jobs are available for hussling there
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Modecaih: 11:45am On Apr 20
To be sincere I never knew Algeria is this beautiful,a place I would love to visit soon Godswilling

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by chimeziefranklin(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24
Algeria is a beautiful country, I have live there for 4 years, the city of Oran very beautiful city, they speak Arabic and French, but many of them are rasicm
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25
qualityGod:
yes bro you are right Algeria is a racist nation they don't like coming in contact with the black they use racist word like KAMARAT for the blacks and woo you like a monkey, even during the football match see them wearing long sleeves jersey .
Algeria is a hot zone for blacks be warned

daddytime:

Thought the bolded meant comrade. undecided

Correct just heared the word this days for the first time . some call african migrants to talk woth them ( Camarade ) its comrade in french. So its not a racist word

And for wearing long sleeves jersey during a night cold football match , whats the problem with that ?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29
Algiers

Pic 1 . djamaa el kebir built in 1097 and its minaret was added in 1324

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29
more

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29
algiers

pic 1 , theatre of algiers built in 1850
pic 2 the big poste of algiers built in 1910

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29
Oran city

1- Town Hall built in 1886
2- the post office built in 1903

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29
Oran city

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29
Constantine city built on a montains , city of bridges

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Hadampson(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29
Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, and South Africa are not worthy to be in Africa continent where we have the likes of Congo, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, zoogeria etc

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by andrew444(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29
Hadampson:
Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, and South Africa are not worthy to be in Africa continent where we have the likes of Congo, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, zoogeria etc

How beautiful is Egypt ?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Hadampson(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29
andrew444:

How beautiful is Egypt ?

Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by andrew444(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29
Hadampson:

Very beautiful

Really beautiful

Lovely

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Hadampson(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29
andrew444:

Really beautiful

Lovely

Yeah.

Egypt is very strong economically too smiley

If a land of dead can be developed like this, i expected Nigeria to be more developed but reverse is the case.

Nigeria is not even developing. Such a disgrace to developing countries embarassed cry
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by andrew444(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29
Hadampson:

Yeah.

Egypt is very strong economically too smiley

If a land of dead can be developed like this, i expected Nigeria to be more developed but reverse is the case.

Nigeria is not even developing. Such a disgrace to developing countries embarassed cry

Lol funny you

Have you ever visited egypt?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Hadampson(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29
andrew444:

Lol funny you

Have you ever visited egypt?

Nope

My friend did and told me about the country.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by andrew444(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29
Hadampson:

Nope

My friend did and told me about the country.

Ok
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by barackodam: 11:36am On Jul 12
Algerian1:
Algiers

Pic 1 . djamaa el kebir built in 1097 and its minaret was added in 1324

what exactly is it with you guys and minarets?

I just went through all 20 pages, and each and every mosque you posted has a minaret.

what's with it?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Algerian1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12
barackodam:

what exactly is it with you guys and minarets?

I just went through all 20 pages, and each and every mosque you posted has a minaret.

what's with it?

Its the same in all muslims coutries and nigerian mosque too no ? . i just checked nigeria's mosque architectural style on google . most of them have even 4 minarets .

Pic 1 abuja mosque

Pic 2,3,4,5,6 : . The minaret of the great mosque of Algiers the tallest minaret in the world and tallest tower in africa . 270 metre ( 890 ft ). With 37 floors.

The dome of the prayer hall has a diameter of 50 m (160 ft) and rises to a height of 70 m (230 ft).

The mosque have 120.000 prayers capacity

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Modecaih: 3:42pm On Jul 12
am impressed with Algerian,this country is far better than many countries in Europe..
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Hailstorm45(m): 2:11am On Jul 13
Biskra south Algeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.