Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie (403 Views)

Imo Guber : How Supreme Court Goofed On Its Own Previous Judgement / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by LadyNaija(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Labour Minister early said Buhari's government has created seven million jobs to Nigerians, “We promised jobs when we came on board, but what has happened is that people tried to quantify jobs in terms of ‘white collar’ jobs for graduates from universities, polytechnic but they don’t want to look at the ‘blue collar’ jobs.

“Agriculture and its chains alone have created more than five to seven million jobs. I am talking in terms of rice from rice tilling, harvesting, sending to the paddies, mills, and even where people are making the jut bags, transportations, people are getting jobs.

Former presidentail aid has reacted saying ‪"The problem with liars is that they don't usually remember their own previous lies, so they tell new lies that contradict their earlier lies.‬"

SOURCE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/11/the-problem-with-liars-is-that-they.html

Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lolzzz
Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by tashashiel(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
This administration is inlove with lies
Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by DanseMacabre(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's like there's a prize in Buhari's cabinet for who can outlie the others.
Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by clevvermind(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
IF THERE IS AN AWARD FOR TELLING LIES, I THANK THIS ADMINISTRATION DESERVES THAT AWARD COS GIVING IT TO ANY OTHER AMOUNT TO FRAUD.
Re: Problem With Liars Is That They Don't Usually Remember Their Own Previous Lie by Seeker17(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
True.. Even if u remember the lie, u have to keep on lying to make ur initial lie valid grin

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Mocks Governor Bello For Snubbing Kabba Day Celebration / How Diezani Cash Was Allegedly Shared, By EFCC / I Studied Law Because I Saw My Friend With Good Clothes-Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.