Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) (4946 Views)

What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype / Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics) / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Pussitto: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
calabar girl by name ekaette went on a date with her Americana lover as duo smokes crazy in one abuja top club.

Source.

http://chikasom..com/2017/11/calabar-girl-and-her-amaricana.html?m=1

Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Pvibe007: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Trash. I pray it doesn't make FP
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by purem(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pvibe007:
Trash. I pray it doesn't make FP

Na all dis kyn poos d mods dey lyk
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by SNOWBOI360(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
calabar-girl-and-her-amaricana.is't smoking canivar by the way why do they like the name EKAETTE?
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by benzene00: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
calabar girls can fvck

the only tin i lyk about them
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by barbiecue(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by TEAMvido(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
calabar girls again ..?? fear them ..they are to respected in the x game ....
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
so op wetin you want make we do with this kian news undecided
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Alonso91(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Time to fry custard ehn? op
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by MasterKim: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
cry

Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Dasherz(f): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2017
i swear if this all you blog about .. you won't blow o angry angry angry angry

Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by trustibk(m): 4:40am On Nov 04, 2017
I trade itunes walmart amazon vanilla neteller gift cards at an affordable price. .
check my signature or my profile on how to contact me. .
a trial will surely convince you..
please serious minded people only
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by dan9ice(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Must all calabar girls answer akaette..??
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by freeman95(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
So??

Na today people don deh smoke? Na why u create topic?

Nairaland suppose deh collect money for every topic created
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Am I The Only One Seein This... That Girl Looks Like Lawlahdey\Mariinee
Re: Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) by Terryli: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
benzene00:
calabar girls can fvck

the only tin i lyk about them
ur village girl no sabi

Konji Gabg!!melanin Popping! Beverly Osu Looks Smoking Hot In New Boob Photos / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / Kenyan Minister Cries After Her Husband Leaked Her Sex Tape (WATCH VIDEO)