Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming (1846 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner! / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming by feyisan: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2007
I am interested in large scale poultry farming in either Ogun Or Lagos State.
Ideas and tips on all I will need to start e.g farm land, cost and other government regulations urgently required.

Expecting to hear from good people of Nairaland.

Thanking you in anticipation of your valuable information.

Feyisan.
Re: Poultry Farming by extra: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2007
THE REQUEST FOR TIPS TO START POULTRY FARMING IN OGUN STATE/ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA IS AVAILABLE KINDLY CONTACT ME ON THIS NO 08036206535, THERE IN WE SHALL DISCUSS THE NECCESSARIES. MY NAME IS AKIODE ABDULLAHI IAM A NATIVE OF ABEOKUTA IN OGUN STATE MY E- MAIL ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:akiodeextra@yahoo.com.
.I WOULD BE WAITING.
.BEST REGARDS.
Re: Poultry Farming by iwayeye(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
HI Feyisan, it is always good to try to be self reliance. I work with a firm that assist people like u that wants to invest in agriculture. I will need to get some necessary information from you like :
How large u'll want to start
If u have a space already,if not maybe u 'll have to rent one
in order to put u thru on how to achive ur goal.
Get in touch with me on 08034398271 or iwayeye@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry Farming by battleaxe: 9:32am On May 14, 2007
@feyisan
Good morning. I have been checking back regularly to see if anything new has come up to your question here as I am also interested in large scale poultry farming. Could you please let me know if you have any new info to use to work on the project? Thanks.
Re: Poultry Farming by Cowbell521: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
iwayeye:
HI Feyisan, it is always good to try to be self reliance. I work with a firm that assist people like u that wants to invest in agriculture. I will need to get some necessary information from you like :
How large u'll want to start
If u have a space already,if not maybe u 'll have to rent one
in order to put u thru on how to achive ur goal.
Get in touch with me on 08034398271 or iwayeye@yahoo.com
lol

(1) (Reply)

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story / Rabbits For Sale In Abeokuta / Grapevine Seedlings and fruit For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.