Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good (4245 Views)

Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by enemybulldozer(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Why are they begging ndi Anambra not to vote, I thought they were threatening us with violence before now.
Anyway, election in Enugu tomorrow will determine everything
Point of correction you are not from anambra. Secondly, IPOB has never threatened anambra because anambra is among ipob strong holds. Prove me wrong by presenting a proof of the threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
The only people spewing lies and propaganda in this contraption are no other people than APC but subhumans like you will not see it because of the kind of Brain you possess.
Continue tickling with your brain there, for your information, markets in Onitsha are all on shut down in solidarity with Obiano and the upcoming election.
Deal with that

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction you are not from anambra. Secondly, IPOB has never threatened anambra because anambra is among ipob strong holds. Prove me wrong by presenting a proof of the threat.
When you are done spewing your trash, you'd need to prove to me that you are not a Somali Jew then we can talk.
All markets are on shut down in solidarity with Obiano and the upcoming election today

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
dikerebel:
no, you said those calling for boycott are outsiders.
Show me where I've ever said no Anambrarian in IPOB or you want to lie like other miscreants do? Markets in Onitsha are on lock down for Obiano and the upcoming election, deal with that

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Why are they begging ndi Anambra not to vote, I thought they were threatening us with violence before now.
Anyway, election in Enugu tomorrow will determine everything

Anambra election is the first place. Lol.

IPOB has spoken. You can't change it. Lol
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2017
enemybulldozer:

My brother don't the ediots, especially yyeske. They are scared to their bone about anambra election. Lool
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
ofai:

My brother don't the ediots, especially yyeske. They are scared to their bone about anambra election. Lool
Me scared? When the deed has already been done and Obiano won only waiting to be sworn in formally. It is nay Sayers like you that I'm actually scared for because of the impending heartbreak later, meanwhile Onitsha is on lock down today for Obiano and the upcoming election. Enugu will tell us if IPOB will ever be taken serious from today

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
ofai:

Anambra election is the first place. Lol.

IPOB has spoken. You can't change it. Lol
You are not greater than Uche Mefor in the scheme of things in IPOB and he has spoken, deal with that

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Me scared? When the deed has already been done and Obiano won only waiting to be sworn in formally. It is nay Sayers like you that I'm actually scared for because of the impending heartbreak later, meanwhile Onitsha is on lock down today for Obiano and the upcoming election. Enugu will tell us if IPOB will ever be taken serious from today

Lol.... Enugu my foot, as if KANU talked about anything enugu....your escapist antic is stale. Lol. Uche mefor, the great son of anambra, God bless you.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You are not greater than Uche Mefor in the scheme of things in IPOB and he has spoken, deal with that

Haay....who was dragging anything ? I should be the one telling you fake Igbo that. Lol
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
ofai:

Lol.... Enugu my foot, as if KANU talked about anything enugu....your escapist antic is stale. Lol. Uche mefor, the great son of anambra, God bless you.
Our propagandist radio Biafra is on air now with Mazi Ikechukwu anchoring from South Africa
You are not current, move on.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Uche Mefor started talking about it this night after some callers called on ndi Enugu to boycott the election, he was kind of forced to talk of that of Enugu but was still insisting that the big one was that of Anambra state.
Just say you never listened to this night's programme. It was hot as even Uche Mefor was forced to ask ndi Enugu to boycott and not wait for ndi Anambra first. Way to go.
So FYI, boycotts starts today with Enugu LGA elections as pronounced by radio Biafra this night, Anambra follows suit.
Whatever happens in Enugu state today makes or mar IPOB today

So you are now spokesman for IPOB? Who do you expect to believe anything you just said?

The official position of IPOB that Im aware of is election boycott to start on the 18th of November with the Anambra election. Anything outside that and you are speaking for your self.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

So you are now spokesman for IPOB? Who do you expect to believe anything you just said?

The official position of IPOB that Im aware of is election boycott to start on the 18th of November with the Anambra election. Anything outside that and you are speaking for your self.
Go and tune in to radio Biafra 102.1fm Onitsha area.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Our propagandist radio Biafra is on air now with Mazi Ikechukwu anchoring from South Africa
You are not current, move on.

*yimu* I really feel for you...struggling to score a point like a drowning man
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
ofai:

*yimu* I really feel for you...struggling to score a point like a drowning man
Making no sense, see him in Lagos and shouting no election in Anambra when all markets in Onitsha have been locked up for mother of rallies for Obiano and the upcoming election.
How's Lagos this morning abeg and how's Ambode my main guy
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Shalom Shabbat bla bla is the topic today, nonsense
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dometome: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
I am not even after your rants, ndi Anambra are closely watching what will happen in Enugu today
who are the ndi Anambra? Am I not a full blooded son on Omambala? Yes we are watching. I am watching. Go to hell you fecal matter eater!
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
dometome:
who are the ndi Anambra? Am I not a full blooded son on Omambala? Yes we are watching. I am watching. Go to hell you fecal matter eater!
Why are you crying then if both of us are watching? Go listen to radio Biafra right now and stop being a nuisance
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by ofai: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Making no sense, see him in Lagos and shouting no election in Anambra when all markets in Onitsha have been locked up for mother of rallies for Obiano and the upcoming election.
How's Lagos this morning abeg and how's Ambode my main guy

You are still locked in the stone age. Lol.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
ofai:

You are still locked in the stone age. Lol.
I agree but hope you are locked down on radio Biafra now
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2017
gidgiddy, hope you've confirmed that Onitsha is on lock down as we speak for Obiano and the upcoming election
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Really, I love your jokes anyway
For u to come up with this kind of thread here

Seriously bro.....
Not working
Deep into the recesses of ur mind.....u igbo can be better off on their own
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:

For u to come up with this kind of thread here

Seriously bro.....

Not working

Deep into the recesses of ur mind.....u igbo can be better off on their own
Off my mentions, not an assignment for you to quote me
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
My people don't panic please. Enugu election has been boycotted and cancelled. God Bless Biafra.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Off my mentions, not an assignment for you to quote me

Has already sold his soul to northern oligarchy

Shame on u

I pray ur children find u worthy as a father.......

Second Emmanuel ifeajuna

#spits#

Ife ojoo biaru gi ulo onwu......
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Has already sold his soul to northern oligarchy
Shame on u
I pray ur children find u worthy as a father.......
Second Emmanuel ifeajuna
#spits#
Ife ojoo biaru gi ulo onwu......
Ya sokwa gi ebe a
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2017
EricIyke:
My people don't panic please. Enugu election has been boycotted and cancelled. God Bless Biafra.
You wish
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Ya sokwa gi ebe a
Sokwa gi........ugboro asaa

Ajo nwa.......
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Ya sokwa gi ebe a
Ebe imepere onu gi ikwutu odinma igbo na biafra n'ihi ego........
Aga ekwuto.....gi n'ihu oha.....
Ifelemechi.
Agafu
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Sokwa gi........ugboro asaa

Ajo nwa.......
Obu na i nweghi ife i ma na i ga ekwu, si n'irum pua osiso
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Ebe imepere onu gi ikwutu odinma igbo na biafra n'ihi ego........

Aga ekwuto.....gi n'ihu oha.....

Ifelemechi.

Agafu
The last time I will engage and any insults again, you will be reported, you've been warned.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Obu na i nweghi ife i ma na i ga ekwu, si n'irum pua osiso

Anu mpama......

Ilego ugwu gi maka ego....

Tufiakwa........

Ga juo judas iscariot na ifeajuna ka ngwucha ha di bu ndi iru abuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos / Enugu Parties Honour Ugwuanyi With Best Governor Award / IPOB Raised Nearly Half A Million Dollars For ESN In Less Than 24 Hrs In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.