Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good (4267 Views)

Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
You wish
Won't bother Myself providing you any link to clear you, do that for yourself. Google is still working.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
The last time I will engage and any insults again, you will be reported, you've been warned.

Suo igbo.....

Hausa fulani.......

Iche na anyi amaghi......

Report me.....naaa.....that is ur new found lifestyle...saboteur.....report....me.....

There is no difference between u and fulani

Report me......afterall Ifeajuna sold and betrayed ojukwu out.....
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
EricIyke:

Won't bother Myself providing you any link to clear you, do that for yourself. Google is still working.
Too early to conclude anything
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Yyeske(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Suo igbo.....

Hausa fulani.......

Iche na anyi amaghi......

Report me.....naaa.....that is ur new found lifestyle...saboteur.....report....me.....

There is no difference between u and fulani

Report me......afterall Ifeajuna sold and betrayed ojukwu out.....
Throw any insult again
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Throw any insult again

Hausa fulani idiot

Go and report me......report me......

U are not fit to be called an igboman on a serious note.....

What brings about reporting me on the first issue......if not u have started having betraying minds in u of recent.......

I know y am harsh to u this way......least of such thread to come from u

U are free to report me......

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by oyatz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
They will soon label this OP an Afonja
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Too early to conclude anything
Its being boycotted successfully for now. Lets see what happens.
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by dometome: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Why are you crying then if both of us are watching? Go listen to radio Biafra right now and stop being a nuisance
I hope you saw what happened in Enugu. Fvck off!
Re: Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good by Unseen(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, Uche Mefor started talking about it this night after some callers called on ndi Enugu to boycott the election, he was kind of forced to talk of that of Enugu but was still insisting that the big one was that of Anambra state.
Just say you never listened to this night's programme. It was hot as even Uche Mefor was forced to ask ndi Enugu to boycott and not wait for ndi Anambra first. Way to go.
So FYI, boycotts starts today with Enugu LGA elections as pronounced by radio Biafra this night, Anambra follows suit.
Whatever happens in Enugu state today makes or mar IPOB today

You are needed in this Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4156850/enugu-lga-elections-successfully-boycotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Supreme Court Judgment On Wike On Card Reader Be Relevant In Atiku's Case? / The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.