Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (45779 Views)

All The Ways Nigerians Will Act When They Hear The Final Trumpet / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / How To Fart In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Oniso ya cheesy
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Pat081: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
BEENUEL:
My grand-parents will fart and will still expect you to hail-greet them after the gass has caused havoc to your health.

#yorubaparents embarassed embarassed embarassed
u re right dey will tell you to say dat dey will live long in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
that moment when you and her are jigging and she drop one

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by DopeBoss(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
fart your fart o.
my own style no dey there.
if you like form , Na your body u dey do . over n out. fart is bae
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Vizzim: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
cheesy I was just told that the best way to overcome shyness is to fart in a company of females

Have been wondering what will happen aftermath lipsrsealed

My brother, please don't try it. The end result will be disastrous.
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
tampering with hard evidence, those ones watched a lot of how to get away with murder

grin grin grin grin grin

The most efficient strategy of all.

If you have not tried this stunt before, raise up your hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Public bus own worst
Na go just dey look una sef

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by point5: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
My girlfriend farts unknowingly n d thing is so disgusting,,,someone advice plz

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2017
we have heard
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Juniorbuba(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Breaking news!!!!!!!

It is good to smell your neighbours mess
It prolongs your life and prevents growth of cancerous tissues.

Don't say is me that said it ooooo........

Point of corrcetion: There is nothing like fart in Nigeria, it is called mess smiley
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by gtin(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
teresafaith:
But who the hell fart in public? It's actually disgusting
I do my dear, alot

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2017
That silly moment wen na only u dey inside room come release dis rotten egg like smell fart, na jeje u go dey enjoy d smell o, not until ur parent or crush just walks in without notifying u.. .. . Na embarrassment oo..

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
lastly, my favorite grin they take they don't bother

lalasticlala mynd44
Na me be this... I no care, especially when I dey with my babe,.. My babe fart na die.

Chai, I must marry that gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by heayernu56(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2017
I always try not to fart in public. But if it slides out by mistake, I am always the first to cover my nose or call people's attention to the smell to divert suspicion from me.
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Auwm1(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Na ladies own dey funny pass. U go see them stand like billboard cross leg, then gas out,u no go knw say smthng dey happen. Shout out to the ladies,,,,I hail wuna o....

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by NigelCundy: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Life stories
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
mhisbliss:
lastly, my favorite grin they take they don't bother

lalasticlala mynd44

hahahaha

I had one neighbor then that'll actually raise one leg up to release the ballistic missiles

He's always like "kpele mo ti yaso" angry

4 Likes

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaa shocked
I'm laughing out loud in public, oh my goodness embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Pat081:
u re right dey will tell you to say dat dey will live long in life
Make I bend cheesy grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
cheesy I was just told that the best way to overcome shyness is to fart in a company of females

Have been wondering what will happen aftermath lipsrsealed
Seriously undecided
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
I just like the last meme. grin grin
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by husseinkenny40(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Yinmu, wait till you eat iya awero's morning hot beans with a bottle of 7up to wash it down. You go mess for front seat inside bus, the mess go smell for back. Na those kind the cause fight for inside danfo but sha you go chop swear tire
confam swear
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by rapulu4: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
When you stuck in a bus traveling a long distance. Then you just keep releasing it like you don't care.

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
correctguy101:

hahahaha

I had one neighbor then that'll actually raise one leg up to release the ballistic missiles

He's always like "kpele mo ti yaso" angry
grin
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
I am guilty of no 1.

1 Like

Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
hmmn....I remember dose days in secondary school esp jss tym,..chaai..if pelsn fart n classmates will b raining curses.... d culprit will b like"let's leave d person 4 God na"..
anyway;"Ade messer" my all tym salute ooooo
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Have you ever experience this scenario whereby the fart you are about to push out will be silent only for it to disappoint you with a loud bazuka sound. E go be like say make ground open swallow you. Lol.
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2017
what of the ones that will try to inhale all of it
Re: Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Everyone will start acusing any person wey wowo for that place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.