Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina (9073 Views)

Key Points To Note In New Finance Bill PMB Just Signed Into Law / Jonathan's Book Launch: PMB Just Lost A Significant Moment / The Presidential Advanced Team Of PMB Just Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by tommynico(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
IPOD YOOT SPOTTEDgrin ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WORLD WHETHER UNA LIKE AM OR NOT

So you don't have enough sence to reason with again to inform you when and when not to display your foolishness and stupidity again abi?........continue to disgrace your parents ooo, dem just waste their grunts and moanings on you saa'ra. angry

1 Like

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by naijaboy756: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Almost 3 years of horrible leadership and hunger ravaging the Land, these ones are still talking about patience.

Have we recovered from the over 6 months it took this clueless administration to appoint ministers?

What crime did we commit to deserve the current people in government

1 Like

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by positivetaught: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
No amount of beautiful grammatical contraptions encapsulated in infinite articles will obliterate the emptiness n ineffectiveness of buhari as a person n the APC government he leads,the monumental corruption n cover ups taking place under this government will remains indelible in the records thanks to social media n there is nothing propaganda can do change it,at the appointed time all facts will be laid bare for Nigerians to scrutinized, so Adeshina n his types should just save their repertoire of grammar, packaging articles n propaganda rhetorics for the appointed time,for now he has sure earn his pay but surely Nigerians are also wiser.

3 Likes

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Broda femi! Your relic frm daura is too slow for my liking.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2017
See all the junk just to justify a wicked fella who truncated a democratic process but who was inturn upstaged by a more smarter IBB.Buhari and this his loquacious spokesmen have no iota of sense.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
positivetaught:
No amount of beautiful grammatical contraptions encapsulated in infinite articles will obliterate the emptiness n ineffectiveness of buhari as a person n the APC government he leads,the monumental corruption n cover ups taking place under this government will remains indelible in the records thanks to social media n there is nothing propaganda can do change it,at the appointed time all facts will be laid bare for Nigerians to scrutinized, so Adeshina n his types should just save their repertoire of grammar, packaging articles n propaganda rhetorics for the appointed time,for now he has sure earn his pay but surely Nigerians are also wiser.
You mind this useless sycophant.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Bolustical:
The President needs to up his ante. He is a good man with good intentions, however, he has surrounded (willingly or not) to rats who are bent on eating everything eatable. His trusted men (Malami, Kyari, Daura, Dambazzau, Mamman Daura)are the one undoing him. It is these same people that will come out and tell the world that PMB (when he loses) was weak. We saw in the case of GEJ and Edwin Clark.

Time is running out dear President, it's time to take strong decisions.

BTW, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Lagos-Kano & Lagos-Calabar railway and other projects in the South West need more rigorous attention from your government. Nothing more, nothing less sir.

The fact that you still feel that anybody but Buhari is the problem also makes you part of the problem. Did you vote for Buhari or all those people you mentioned. Is your president now a baby that cannot take responsibility?
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Rainmaker69(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
PMB has his own hustle, I respect that. But I lose respect for anyone who goes to exaggerated lengths to deify a boss. This is just pure mischief. Success sells itself... the fact that you need to launder PMB's image says enough of itself, Nigerians can be difficult but if you work, people will acknowledge it.
This level of sycophancy is disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Onyiido: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
dotch:
That's what you are paid for, Praise Singing
lol

1 Like

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
modelmike7:

FAYOSE AND FFK are the King of noise makers!!
Shut up! is femi any better?
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Noted.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by iita: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
@femiadesina. when delivery of a baby takes longer than necessary there is the tendency for CS for the baby to be alive. Slowness sometimes is dangerous. More so, we haven't seen the benefits of the slowness, previously.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
who dey talk?

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by jobaltol: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is the highest mark of penmanship...i recognise the art of a finely written article...it was beautifully crafted...
If not that this man is the spokesperson of APC, people would have loved his articles...
Unfortunately, he is the face of the unperforming APC government
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by naijaboy756: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
"Buhari is not aware of the whereabouts of his WASC Certificate.
Buhari is not aware of where his land in PH is located. Buhari is not aware that Baru signed out 25 Billion dollar Contract..
BUHARI is not aware that abba kyari collected #500m bribe from MTN
Buhari is not aware of the state of Aso Rock Clinic. Buhari is not aware that Maina has been reinstated. And you think Buhari is aware that you are suffering?
You are entirely on your own o".
��������
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by naijaboy756: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
Noted.
"Buhari is not aware of the whereabouts of his WASC Certificate.
Buhari is not aware of where his land in PH is located. Buhari is not aware that Baru signed out 25 Billion dollar Contract..
BUHARI is not aware that abba kyari collected #500m bribe from MTN
Buhari is not aware of the state of Aso Rock Clinic. Buhari is not aware that Maina has been reinstated. And you think Buhari is aware that you are suffering?
You are entirely on your own o".
��������
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by khalilullaah(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bolustical:
The President needs to up his ante. He is a good man with good intentions, however, he has surrounded (willingly or not) to rats who are bent on eating everything eatable. His trusted men (Malami, Kyari, Daura, Dambazzau, Mamman Daura)are the one undoing him. It is these same people that will come out and tell the world that PMB (when he loses) was weak. We saw in the case of GEJ and Edwin Clark.

Time is running out dear President, it's time to take strong decisions.

BTW, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Lagos-Kano & Lagos-Calabar railway and other projects in the South West need more rigorous attention from your government. Nothing more, nothing less sir.

Be patient.
I guessed you have not tasted anything like real leadership hence your disposition.
We want to get things done in a rush and we are not willingly to be patient.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anyone who sees any good in this government is sick. And my point is simple buhari and by extension his team of propagandists and proppers are incompetent and a disgrace.

Don't sell agbo to a sick man and promise fast results only to turn around and tell the man he has been an idiot for buying "fast acting medicine" from "bus doctors" if he doesn't see any results. May it never be well for David Axelrod and his Nigerian counterparts who sold us this agbo jedijedi.

If you quote me, remember to be polite and make a clear point..."Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"...agwamgo gi
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Artorius:
These mediocre press releases hiding their shallowness under the frivolity of a line from a

"...Greek physician/philosopher, Sextus Empiricus, who lived in Alexandria and Athens in the 3rd Century..."

are very undeserving of this country. I marvel at what manner of well the presidency draws these morons from...
It's not enough to just throw tantrum without any iota of solution in your comment. You should have told us how he should have done it better.
He has used different quotable quotes to drive home his points. Pls do same and safe us this bad bile.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Anyone who sees any good in this government is sick. And my point is simple buhari and by extension his team of propagandists and proppers are incompetent and a disgrace.

Don't sell agbo to a sick man and promise fast results only to turn around and tell the man he has been an idiot for buying "fast acting medicine" from "bus doctors" if he doesn't see any results. May it never be well for David Axelrod and his Nigerian counterparts who sold us this agbo jedijedi.

If you quote me, remember to be polite and make a clear point..."Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"...agwamgo gi
Your type has been in existence from millennia, even before the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord. When he came again they. still doubted him. They even made known, "nothing will come out of Nazarret.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Your type has been in existence from millennia, even before the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord. When he came again they. still doubted him. They even made known, "nothing will come out of Nazarret.

Your handle sells your market well, how market?
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by Kenedex: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
All this things you are saying are stories as far as niaja is concern people knows the reality. you are saying he needs to be slow in taken critical decision but he is not slow in going after his opponent and not slow in arresting his opponent but when it's comes to his own turn he must be slow abi adesina , Mr adesina don't spoil your integrity because of want you will get in this govt always says the truth and let the truth set u free what you are saying is very untrue Nigerians are very wise this government promise to bring change but people are dining everyday in Hunger, salaries are not been paid as at when due ,the rate of crime under this government is the highest so far, cost of goods and services is on increase dollar rate still high nothing is working in this govt , many businesses has collapsed and you are praising your pay master Mr man( femi) fear God o. well for your information Nigerians are waiting and counting days for you and ur pay master come 2019 we know who to for not this propaganda party , God bless Nigeria youth.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Your handle sells your market well, how market?

Sorry to have taken you back to our Bible that I so much believed in. Can you still remember that Minister for Agriculture in the book of 1kings 7. He doubted the prosperity of Israel and he never enjoyed the good of the land when God brought it.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Sorry to have taken you back to our Bible that I so much believed in. Can you still remember that Minister for Agriculture in the book of 1kings 7. He doubted the prosperity of Israel and he never enjoyed the good of the land when God brought it.

You mean Audu Ogbe or the fact that you're worse than Sarrki quoting the Bible to justify your belief in a corrupt and imbecilic government.

Back to the Bible, remember Ahab? Good king surrounded by really nifty characters.

Or should I mention that Femi reminds me of Ahitophel grin grin grin grin good advisor but backing the wrong horse.

Remember that funny Buhari like character that was struck with worms and died eeeemm kini ni oroku that oloriburuku sef....eeeeemmmmmm and the multitude that gather to sing his praises and liken him to a Messiah/God? Aaaaah Herod.

1 Like

Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
iita:
@femiadesina. when delivery of a baby takes longer than necessary there is the tendency for CS for the baby to be alive. Slowness sometimes is dangerous. More so, we haven't seen the benefits of the slowness, previously.
Of all the people commenting against Femi Adeshina write up, you're the only person that have written sensible point. The rest are just offline and sometime throwing abuses. Keep to your sense of reasoning.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ihatesycophant(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
BruncleZuma:

You mean Audu Ogbe or the fact that you're worse than Sarrki quoting the Bible to justify your belief in a corrupt and imbecilic government.

Back to the Bible, remember Ahab? Good king surrounded by really nifty characters.

Or should I mention that Femi reminds me of Ahitophel grin grin grin grin good advisor but backing the wrong horse.

Remember that funny Buhari like character that was struck with worms and died eeeemm kini ni oroku that oloriburuku sef....eeeeemmmmmm and the multitude that gather to sing his praises and like him to a Messiah/God? Aaaaah Herod.
You don't know Bible at all. Ahitophel was never a good adviser but a bad one. That's why you hear Christians saying in prayers, turn the thought of my enemies to the thought of Ahitophel. Go back to your Bible.
Again, Herod the king was struck dead because he gave self glory to him self and not Almighty God. If your comprehension has served you right, you will know there is no way they ascribed glory to themselves but only depicting the trait possessed by doubters like you. Their key point from A to Z was "slow and steady for productivity" they even made mentioned that the result will show up at the long run.
If you've been wise, your submission should have centre on, not every issue you must be slow about not to cause miscarriage. You can even buttress by quoting the popular saying, 'justice delayed, is justice denied. But your brain capacity cannot upload that.
I did not totally agree with Femi Adeshina submission but I will take time to cut it into sizes but not totally rubbish key issues he raised. Every intelligent people will see head and tail in his write up.
Let me help you. In the school of medicine, a doctor takes his time to attend to a patient. You will never see a physician rushing to attend to patient. That's head.
Again, a patient that required to live for 30 minutes, if not sustained. The doctor will be more in haste than anything, because he/she knows a life is in line. That's the tail.
That's the issue you should be contending with and bring out than you saying nothing good will come out of this govt.
I hope you've learned something if your IQ can carry it.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You don't know Bible at all. Ahitophel was never a good adviser but a bad one. That's why you hear Christians saying in prayers, turn the thought of my enemies to the thought of Ahitophel. Go back to your Bible.
Again, Herod the king was struck dead because he gave self glory to him self and not Almighty God. If your comprehension has served you right, you will know there is no way they ascribed glory to themselves but only depicting the trait possessed by doubters like you. Their key point from A to Z was "slow and steady for productivity" they even made mentioned that the result will show up at the long run.
If you've been wise, your submission should have centre on, not every issue you must be slow about not to cause miscarriage. You can even buttress by quoting the popular saying, 'justice delayed, is justice denied. But your brain capacity cannot upload that.
I did not totally agree with Femi Adeshina submission but I will take time to cut it into sizes but not totally rubbish key issues he raised. Every intelligent people will see head and tail in his write up.
Let me help you. In the school of medicine, a doctor takes his time to attend to a patient. You will see a physician rushing to attend to patient. That's head.
Again, a patient that required to live for 30 minutes, if not sustained. The doctor will be more in haste than anything, because he/she knows a life is in line. That's the tail.
That's the issue you should be contending with and bring out than you saying nothing good will come out of this govt.
I hope you've learned something if your IQ can carry it.

Don't mind him

He forgot the counsel of Aitophel
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by ALOWONLE419(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
tommynico:

So you don't have enough sence to reason with again to inform you when and when not to display your foolishness and stupidity again abi?........continue to disgrace your parents ooo, dem just waste their grunts and moanings on you saa'ra. angry
WHO IS THIS INFIDEL
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by rockmanpaschal(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
You think you're doing me?
Dey there dey deceive yourself...
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by tommynico(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WHO IS THIS INFIDEL

Brainless idiot. See what too much of head banging has done to your life, your brain don fall out from behind hence the emptiness in your skull.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by TijaniAbu: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Femi Adeshina needs to just sharrap. If Buhari dares, let him come out of Aso Rock to campaign for 2019 election. He will see what Nigerians think of his useless presidency.
Re: PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
wetin be mills, abi na the hand of the gods you won yarn?. . .so you have accepted that the president is slow but grind fine, meaning he is working. .well it your own personal opinion, why not disguise self and ennter the street toseek the views of the common man. . .
www.valentine202.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed Nationwide – IGP / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Deny Being Sacked By Family / VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.