Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464811 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
chris365:
Please don't mind me... Keep darting your brains out.. It's a free world after all

Have taken your comments into context. Namely the Abuja school context below. I get you my man. It's not you. It's your see-too-way-shun.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
DieVluit:

Have taken your comments into context. Namely the Abuja school context below. I get you my man. It's not you. It's your see-too-way-shun.

Ahhh.. As expected. Carry on

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
their elite are puppets of the west. FACT. They have inherited this sucking technique from their forefathers who sold other Africans during Atlantic slave trade. grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those who BRITISH discovered oil and gas still control it from LONDON,NY run things thru igwes and their political elite. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin To make masses happy and feel important they tell them "naaigayria is a gi-ant of Africa". Silly elite who dont even use public hospitals or schools.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
their elite are puppets of the west. FACT. They have inherited this sucking technique from their forefathers who sold other Africans during Atlantic slave trade. grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those who BRITISH discovered oil and gas still control it from LONDON,NY run things thru igwes and their political elite. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin To make masses happy and feel important they tell them "naaigayria is a gi-ant of Africa". Silly elite who dont even use public hospitals or schools. Note: their few elite shop and come to RSA for holidays or medication.... grin grin grin grin grin while their actors and musicians do the same.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
come on Die Vluit u mean A-boon ja is fvcked up beyond repairs. Now u agree with Woolworths cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Look at their socalled cities grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
kwametut: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
their elite are puppets of the west. FACT. They have inherited this sucking technique from their forefathers who sold other Africans during Atlantic slave trade. grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those who BRITISH discovered oil and gas still control it from LONDON,NY run things thru igwes and their political elite. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin To make masses happy and feel important they tell them "naaigayria is a gi-ant of Africa". Silly elite who dont even use public hospitals or schools. Note: their few elite shop and come to RSA for holidays or medication.... grin grin grin grin grin while their actors and musicians do the same.

Mama we! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Medupi power station phase 1 will be done in December... grin grin grin grin grin grin did u know Medupi's power supply 4890 MW alone will exceeds Naaigayria's national power supply output thats at 4800 MW for 200m village souls, who are palm wine teppers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shame of a Capital City

25 Aug 2014
Font Size: a / A
250814F-Tim-Ukuta.jpg - 250814F-Tim-Ukuta.jpg
Tim Ukuta

While Abuja boasts of some of the best roads around the country, this capital city also has plenty of deplorable roads within its districts, writes Chineme Okafor

They clearly have no reasons to remain the way they are, yet they have lasted longer than expected, deteriorated with each passing season and got only the attention of artisans who have turned them into perfect grounds for their trades. These districts roads in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital are nothing but eyesore.

Really, good road networks are part of key infrastructure that visitors to Abuja take away with them as part of their memories of the burgeoning federal capital city.

Yes, like what obtains in high-profile cities of the world, major roads in Abuja are not totally different, especially because they are planned.

And unlike most states in Nigeria whose inner cities are often dotted with unplanned infrastructure, the roads in Abuja leaves people with amazement.

Visitors from other parts of the country would often say in admiration of Abuja’s good road network, that the city cuts the look of a different country from Nigeria. The wide roads for ease of navigation, alternative routes to minimise travel times and of course, functional traffic signs which unfortunately are sometimes ignored by unruly road users, but there are other sides of the district roads in Abuja which often reminds residents and visitors of decay in the capital.

Have they been forgotten as part of the district roads, do they not exist in the city’s infrastructural map, or they have been considered as completed infrastructure by the city’s development authority, hence no budgetary provisions for their construction?

Interestingly, these are some of the roads within Abuja districts and they mostly lead to offices and headquarters of high-profile government agencies and private business concerns.

A recent drive through the capital showed that like in other typical Nigerian states, the city, Abuja has got its own share of poor approach to infrastructural management which from indications gets worst with each passing day.

Without doubt, in many of its districts, Abuja has damaged and deplorable roads resulting from poor maintenance culture.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shame-of-a-capital-city/187321/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
De city by their low standards/excuse my pigeon engrish. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Port Harcourt de oil city cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pls tell me these people run their oil business

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^^^^^^^This above is "A DOGS BREAKFAST" I dont know how they classified this mix masala as a city grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
loud mouths are used to dirt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
the gi-ant pushing a wheel barrow/agbero. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin theyr growing weed there.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
You motherfvckers are disgusting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked #spitting# Look at their food Die Vluit
They eat all sorts of sh8t grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God am South African grin grin grin grin their men eat in pots theres no plates or dishes there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^^^^^NO TOILETS at all, hes shitting in the OPEN WITH HUUUUUUUUUUGE CONFIDENCE in Lagos their only hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga u have a liver ooo/pigeon engrish grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
am sure theres many millions of sick mothefvckers like him who are unknown by the health system in Naaigayria. grin grin grin grin
STUCK IN THE SLUMS, He breaths and eats poverty. Chowing populated air of Lagos is the order of the day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
ZeusAyo: lol........dude ur last statement is Λ big fat lie How da hell wouLd Λ gripen be faster than the su35 and the only edge the gripen has wich I love the most is its avionics and they would be useless during wvr. Combats

Oh damn sorry I'm talking about the Su-30, because I know the Su-30MKI is much faster then the Gripen. But still dude when it comes to manoeuvrability that the Gripen is boss, I just wish the Payload and Rage were a bit longer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin heres their ashawos/prostitutes shes hungry and dizzy from poverty. grin grin grin grin
Shes waiting for the mofvckers who are praying inside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Naaigayria is full of whores from villages to slums and to their small towns called "cities by their low standards" to their INFERIOR UNIVERSITIES. Its p-u-s-s-y galore grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Al Hajj is gonna rent the Igbo girls p-u-s-sy today. grin grin grin grin grin Their whores sell pu-ssy in public like a sack of tomatoes of zest/ice blocks in Naaigayria they dnt even arrest these bi-tches. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
[b ^^^^^Shes got no choice but to be H-O-R-NY AND HUNGRY. Thats the state of things in GEJ's republic of capitalist thugs.[/b] grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
SANDF some of you guys got paid today. Please leave Naaigayrians to me today from now till 5pm theyr all mine.

Please go and enjoy your money, while I bring it to the hungry poorly equiped Naaigayrian army/INFERIOR WEAPONRY. Motherfcvkers are running away from better equiped Boko Haram. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroZA
Am hanging with em boons today. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol...blaksem them m'khaya

kwametut: EroZA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
kwametut: EroZA

grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Centrifude: Gripen were specifically made and designed to hunt down Flankers especially Su-27s and Su-30, that's why no one is responding to your post.

Checkout the Promo videos of the Gripen.

I have even posted those same Gripen videos you talk about, I posted them here, NOTHING to boast about in a Gripen over-priced weak toy!

The Gripen jet air combat maneuverability is very bad, as bad as the F-7 jets grin

Sweden that built the Gripen jet has ZERO war experience since 100 years ago grin

No Gripen jet has ever been used in air to air combat, Su-27 has fought air war with BVR missiles in year 2000.

You mofos could not answer this new NAF challenge for 48 hours, that's why no South African responded until I said you are all afraid !

South African Gripen jets have ONLY one missile each and all short-range missiles, you won't even know which NAF jet to try and fight first, confusion will kill Soweto pilots, some will be running away from Nigerian Su-30 Flanker, trying to find an easier F-7, they end up meeting a JF-17 Thunder...devastating Thunder !!! grin

Nigerian Su-30 will use air combat Cobra movements and Super-maneuverability to d.estroy ALL South African weak Gripen jets grin

Sweden is a fool to build a single engine light aircraft to 'hunt down' a double engined high power high endurance heavy class super combat aircraft....the Gripen hunter will end up becoming the hunted....victim of the Su-30 air monster.

The best combat aircraft ever built for air to air war on this planet, in all aspects combined, is the Su-27/30 Flanker.

Sweden is fooling people saying they built that Gripen toy to hunt down a beast Su-27/30, any marketer can claim anything, like I built Honda Accord Sports Edition to hunt down a Ferrari sports car....Craaaaaazy people....Craaaaazy marketing.....Craaaazy deception grin

Look dude, NAF Vs SAAF, you guys are up against F-7NI jets + JF-17 Thunder jets + Su-30 Flanker jets....Oh my God !

Nigeria is gonna Mass R.ape South Africa D.oggy style oooooohhhhh ! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=14pt]NAF Su-30 Jets Will D.estroy The Weaker Gripen Jets of SAAF...

No Contest....Su-30 jet + JF-17 jet + F-7 jet VS Gripen jet grin grin

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5LlDQ8QLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFjO-kWuBBE

[size=14pt]Even a blind man can see how the Su-30 will Destroy the Gripen in 1 minute combat

Nigerian air power will R.ape South Africa until their country b.leeds to death tongue shocked cheesy grin
.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
agaugust:

I have even posted those same Gripen videos you talk about, I posted them here, NOTHING to boast about in a Gripen over-priced weak toy!

The Gripen jet air combat maneuverability is very bad, as bad as the F-7 jets grin

Sweden that built the Gripen jet has ZERO war experience since 100 years ago grin

No Gripen jet has ever been used in air to air combat, Su-27 has fought air war with BVR missiles in year 2000.

You mofos could not answer this new NAF challenge for 48 hours, that's why no South African responded until I said you are all afraid !

South African Gripen jets have ONLY one missile each and all short-range missiles, you won't even know which NAF jet to try and fight first, confusion will kill Soweto pilots, some will be running away from Nigerian Su-30 Flanker, trying to find an easier F-7, they end up meeting a JF-17 Thunder...devastating Thunder !!! grin

Nigerian Su-30 will use air combat Cobra movements and Super-maneuverability to d.estroy ALL South African weak Gripen jets grin

Sweden is a fool to build a single engine light aircraft to 'hunt down' a double engined high power high endurance heavy class super combat aircraft....the Gripen hunter will end up becoming the hunted....victim of the Su-30 air monster.

The best combat aircraft ever built for air to air war on this planet, in all aspects combined, is the Su-27/30 Flanker.

Sweden is fooling people saying they built that Gripen toy to hunt down a beast Su-27/30, any marketer can claim anything, like I built Honda Accord Sports Edition to hunt down a Ferrari sports car....Craaaaaazy people....Craaaaazy marketing.....Craaaazy deception grin

Look dude, NAF Vs SAAF, you guys are up against F-7NI jets + JF-17 Thunder jets + Su-30 Flanker jets....Oh my God !

Nigeria is gonna Mass R.ape South Africa D.oggy style oooooohhhhh ! grin grin

Now this is what we call 'excessive day dreaming' its time you get back to reality my Boy, most of the nonsense you write is unrealistic and all the Sh*t happens in your head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Centrifude:

Now this is what we call 'excessive day dreaming' its time you get back to reality my Boy, most of the nonsense you write is unrealistic and all the Sh*t happens in your head.

No, it's gonna happen in reality, Nigerian air power will R.ape South Africa until your country b.leeds to death
tongue shocked cheesy grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-MYyH1MvSTbA/U2Xddo3sV9I/AAAAAAAAIRw/iMQhvBOe4GQ/s1600/JF-17.jpg[/img]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
agaugust:

No, it's gonna happen in reality, Nigerian air power will R.ape South Africa until your country b.leeds to death
tongue shocked cheesy grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-MYyH1MvSTbA/U2Xddo3sV9I/AAAAAAAAIRw/iMQhvBOe4GQ/s1600/JF-17.jpg[/img]

Ryyyyyyyt... And there's a Nigerian Leprechaun at the end of each rainbow, giving away gold.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ZeusAyo: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Centrifude:

Oh damn sorry I'm talking about the Su-30, because I know the Su-30MKI is much faster then the Gripen. But still dude when it comes to manoeuvrability that the Gripen is boss, I just wish the Payload and Rage were a bit longer.
concerning manouverabilty the sukhoi still uses the gripen Λs an azzwipe remember the sukhoi entails blended wings tech and it has thrust vectors
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ZeusAyo: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Centrifude:

concerning manouverabilty the sukhoi still uses the gripen Λs an azzwipe remember the sukhoi entails blended wings tech and it has thrust vectors. I really wish Nigeria could get the gripen NG as Λ second tier fighter/surveillance/ air defense fighter and then getting the su35BM as air superiority/ strike fighter. And I like saab as they aren't picky with customers and if you pay the right amount of cash, you get tech transfer along with the package with complete weapons code & shiitt
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
What a difference between quantity Nigerian IGIRIRI and quality South African RG 35

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
SOUTH AFRICA TO REACTIVATE THE STEALTH UAV PROJECT....PHTO INDICATES A COMPLETE PROTOTYPE THAT WAS BUILD IN 2000

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
ZeusAyo: concerning manouverabilty the sukhoi still uses the gripen Λs an azzwipe remember the sukhoi entails blended wings tech and it has thrust vectors. I really wish Nigeria could get the gripen NG as Λ second tier fighter/surveillance/ air defense fighter and then getting the su35BM as air superiority/ strike fighter. And I like saab as they aren't picky with customers and if you pay the right amount of cash, you get tech transfer along with the package with complete weapons code & shiitt

Yeah that's what I like about Saab they aren't like most western countries, all uptight and ish... Dude forget the Su-35, I wish someone in Africa could get into the Su-50 Firefox project, that thing is a master piece, I would literally cry tears of joy if S.A got those things.

But anyway we won't know for sure what would win until an actual battle happens, cause we all know that theory and practical aren't the same, one plane maybe be better in theory but in real life It aint.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iterator25: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Centrifude:

Yeah that's what I like about Saab they aren't like most western countries, all uptight and ish... Dude forget the Su-35, I wish someone in Africa could get into the Su-50 Firefox project, that thing is a master piece, I would literally cry tears of joy if S.A got those things.

But anyway we won't know for sure what would win until an actual battle happens, cause we all know that theory and practical aren't the same, one plane maybe be better in theory but in real life It aint.
true

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.