Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469847 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
EVarn:
you should do your research before embarrasing yourself,the biafran army had the vintage B26 Bomber jet,they also made IEDs,rifles and bombs locally due to crippling sanctions place on then by nigeria,the war wasnt documented in details,especially on the biafran side,so the exact number of weapons and military gadgets cant be ascertained,due to necessity and desperation they created the locally made weapon of mass destruction they dubbed "ogbunigwe",how else do you think they sustained the war for two and a half years,they were under heavy sanctions,blockade and constant assualt.the renown 'ogbunigwe' was capable of wiping out troops in millions!

Until you answer the below, you aren't worth anyone's time.

H.O.W. M.A.N.Y. O.F. E.A.C.H?

Nothing else is expected from you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Try and derail the thread or be racist and see what happens.

Repeat:

The 15th must failed state in the world is nigeria.

First index has given you hiccups.

Thank you.
ok, a failed state right? But you have been here for the past 2 years struggling literarily, graphically and mathematically to proof you're better than a failed state.

Men, you need help. You know you're beneath us. Hehehehe Kleinfontein.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Long and wide you've written, but not a single point have you made.

You have been asked to show how the Biafrans stacked up against the Nigerians in terms of equipment.

You've failed to do that.
Now answer the question or sit in the naughty corner. Your choice.
How MANY of each? The question is simple enough.
you should do your research before embarrasing yourself,the biafran army had the vintage B26 Bomber jet,they also made IEDs,rifles and bombs locally due to crippling sanctions place on then by nigeria,the war wasnt documented in details,especially on the biafran side,so the exact number of weapons and military gadgets cant be ascertained,due to necessity and desperation they created the locally made weapon of mass destruction they dubbed "ogbunigwe",how else do you think they sustained the war for two and a half years,they were under heavy sanctions,blockade and constant assualt!.the renown 'ogbunigwe' was capable of wiping out troops in hundreds!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
postmann:
ok, a failed state right? But you have been here for the past 2 years struggling literarily, graphically and mathematically i proof you're better than a failed state.

Men, you need help. You know you're beneath us. Hehehehe Kleinfontein.

Not just failed. 15 MOST FAILED.

First index, that.

Second index. Highest illiteracy rates in the world. Nigeria. Thanks.

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18567945/1783428069/name/RE+-+Northern+Nigeria+Has+the+World%26%2339%3Bs+Highest+Illiterate+Children++-+UN+and+IMF+-+Correct.doc
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
And remember, I will happily report posts that cross the line and detail the thread. I don't have time for desperate racist, hate speech based and irrelevant posts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
EVarn:
you should do your research before embarrasing yourself,the biafran army had the vintage B26 Bomber jet,they also made IEDs,rifles and bombs locally due to crippling sanctions place on then by nigeria,the war wasnt documented in details,especially on the biafran side,so the exact number of weapons and military gadgets cant be ascertained,due to necessity and desperation they created the locally made weapon of mass destruction they dubbed "ogbunigwe",how else do you think they sustained the war for two and a half years,they were under heavy sanctions,blockade and constant assualt!.the renown 'ogbunigwe' was capable of wiping out troops in hundreds!

DieVluit:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
EVarn:
try to help us with documentations of casualties on the nigerian sides to validate your point at least since the biafran side stayed on the dark during the war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Biafran air force has about a squadron of combat aircraft, I posted the list from sources with photos here last year before you came. Also, I posted photos of Biafran artilleries, armoured vehicles and heavy anti-aircraft guns.

You are a newcomer to this thread, consult the archives, it's full.

Biafra was more powerful than UNITA or POLISARIO that fought against their governments national armed forces for 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
agaugust:

Biafran air force has about a squadron of combat aircraft, I posted the list from sources with photos here last year before you came. Also, I posted photos of Biafran artilleries, armoured vehicles and heavy anti-aircraft guns.

Biafra was more powerful than UNITA or POLISARIO that fought against their governments national armed forces for 20 years before defeat

Dude,

Answer the damn question!!!!!!

Not interested in your diatribe. Answer what you were asked so we can move on.

Simple request.

Numbers against numbers. How many!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
agaugust:

Biafra was more powerful than UNITA or POLISARIO that fought against their governments national armed forces for 20 years

You're a newcomer to this conversation.

I want numbers not words. Thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Not just failed. 15 MOST FAILED.

First index, that.

Second index. Highest illiteracy rates in the world. Nigeria. Thanks.

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18567945/1783428069/name/RE+-+Northern+Nigeria+Has+the+World%26%2339%3Bs+Highest+Illiterate+Children++-+UN+and+IMF+-+Correct.doc
Southafrica has the 2nd biggest slum in africa and the 7th biggest slum in the world. We have the best african brains. Our citizens has broken so many records. only 7% of your schools have libraries. Over 85& use pit laterine. And school attendance is amongst the lowest in africa.

I'll tell you again, you're an over-hyped land of retards and moronic glory-thieves.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Dude,

Answer the damn question!!!!!!

Not interested in your diatribe. Answer what you were asked so we can move on.

Some request.

Go back and look through my posts on Biafra or just shut upp, why should I waste my time repeating the same posts and photos for every Soweto fool that joins this forum, do you pay me salary for my time here?

Go back and find it or confess you cannot afford to pay for browsing megabytes, jobless ANC governemnt dependant tongue

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
agaugust:

Go back and look through my posts on Biafra or just shut upp, why should I waste my time repeating the same posts and photos for every Soweto fool that joins this forum, do you pay me salary for my time here?

Go back and find it or confess you cannot afford to pay for browsing megabytes, jobless ANC governemnt dependant tongue

Today would not be the first time you've "reposted" something.

If you have the answer, post it.

if not, sit down.

thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

I have reported this post. Irrelevant and its derailment.
if not for internet nothing will cross my path with semi-slowpoke like you. Didn't you call Nigeria a failed state.

You weep and cry like a baby when bruised. Any mod stupid enough to ban me, I'll simply come with another moniker to fact-beat you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

That's INDICES.

You failed to proceed along that path and you derailed.

Derailment here @HumbledByGrace

Won't be banned cause of you. You know when you get engaged the thread will get dirty. You have no weapon other than derailment.
my gratest weapon is to rightly name you guys glory-thieves, fact twisters and history manipulators. Militarily your country is a zero (0) . Please military is more than silly fancy equipments.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
postmann:
my gratest weapon is to rightly name you guys glory-thieves, fact twisters and history manipulators. Militarily your country is a zero (0) . Please military is more than silly fancy equipments.

Not interested in your cries. Thanks.

The moment you post something of substance and relevance, you'll be entertained meaningfully.

Anything else will keep getting reported.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
overhypedsteve:
try to help us with documentations of casualties on the nigerian sides to validate your point at least since the biafran side stayed on the dark during the war.
the nigerian military lost about 25,000-50,000 soldiers,the total number of military casualities was well over 100,000 soldiers,while over 2,000,000 civilians died.that was how tough and bloody the war was,and these saffers will come here to talk about wars and experience,they havent seen war!,they call the angolan skirmish a war?!,such a preposterious claims! http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/biafra.htm

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
EVarn:
the nigerian military lost about 25,000-50,000 soldiers,the total number of military casualities was well over 100,000 soldiers,while over 2,000,000 civilians died.that was how tough and bloody the war was,and these saffers will come here to talk about wars and experience,they havent seen war!,they call the angolan skirmish a war?!,such a preposterious claims! http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/biafra.htm

We know who lost what. You denied that the hapless Nigerians were fighting an overmatched Biafra.

The BASIS of your denial is OUTSTANDING.

Until you post that, you have no business trying to be listened to because you're a clown who says things he can't support.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
I disagree with any un-provoked racist, ethnic or personal insults. All insults should be military related.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

We know who lost what. You denied that the hapless Nigerians were fighting an overmatched Biafra.

The BASIS of your denial is OUTSTANDING.

Until you post that, you have no business trying to be listened to because you're a clown who says things he can't support.

go back and read my post,i never denied that the NA overmatched the biafran army,i only alluded that biafra presented themselves as formidable foes.seriously,are you sure you arent taking to much pap?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

Not interested in your cries. Thanks.

The moment you post something of substance and relevance, you'll be entertained meaningfully.

Anything else will keep getting reported.
you're not mentally qualified to decide what's meaningful or relevant. You won't even recognise relevance if it hits you in your stupid, mopish face.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
agaugust:

man that hurts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
patches689:

Lol "dormant" Bn's in Sudan - see pics

What are we doing? Defeating rebels in the Congo (somthing Nigeria has yet to do) and preparing africa's first rapid response formation

Show us proof of where South African jet fighters, tanks and artillery did any combat in this world in the last 15 years....I can show you where Nigerian military did all that few weeks ago.

The difference is crystal clear grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
postmann:
you're not mentally qualified to decide what's meaningful or relevant. You won't even recognise relevance if it hits you in your stupid, mopish face.

You are worse. And you'll continue to be treated with scorn until you improve.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
postmann:

Thanks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
EVarn:
go back and read my post,i never denied that the NA overmatched the biafran army,i only alluded that biafra presented themselves as formidable foes.seriously,are you sure you arent taking to much pap?

Then be happy to accept that the Biafran war was nothing to brag about, as Patchy stated.

Well done!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

you don't count, glory-thief. You who wouldn't accept facts or truths even if your life depended on it.

You're going down in a blazing flame here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
postmann:
you don't count, glory-thief. You who wouldn't accept facts or truths even if your life depended on it.

You're going down in a blazing flame here.

I count so bad you can't ignore me. Meanwhile, all I've given you are one-liners. Which will continue until you improve.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
agaugust:

Show us proof of where South African jet fighters, tanks and artillery did any combat in this world in the last 15 years....I can show you where Nigerian military did all that few weeks ago.

The difference is crystal clear grin

How about the last 3 years?

http://www.africandefence.net/after-23-years-rooivalks-fire-first-shots-in-drc/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
DieVluit:

the only way blacksouthafricans can everr have any sense of fulfilment and a
sense of self-worth is by defeating Nigeria by any means.

So you carry on typing nonsense and drag this thread for years. Because in your warped minds, you simply can't let the Nigerians "win". Self-loathing lots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.