Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,233 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464242 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
agaugust:

Bombs are dropped not fired. Guided bomb has no rocket engine, it has a low power battery, then you say it flies at speed mach 1.2 that is 1,500 km/hr speed of a missile !

Post me a source for the speed of SAAF Paveway guided bomb so that I can laugh at you as usual. Post it cheesy cheesy

Because the plane that is carrying it is moving that fast you clown

Or do you not know of this thing called inertia?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
patches689:

Nope, dont come here with RCS

First source clearly says, 220km max range

Second source clearly says that modified Italian version has a max range of 330km - which is unique to the Italian version.

So, in conclusion:

Manufacturers specs: 220km
Italian modified version: 330km

Now, post your uniform and gun

You get no photo of my gun and camo until you confess the truth.

Your source clearly posts 3 different radar ranges for the same ATR-42 saying it varies with size of target the radar is scanning.

ALL RADARS IN THIS WORLD ARE LIKE THAT, THEIR RANGE VARIES WITH RCS SIZE OF TARGET !!! FOOL !!! ILLITERATE cheesy cheesy

Your fraud cannot work here.

Quote where the source says Italian version has a different radar from what Italy sold to Nigeria.

Am gonna assume South African Gripen radar is different from Sweden's Gripen radar, yours is shorter range in SAAF.

Also the South African Super Lynx helicopter radar is different from British Super Lynx radar, yours has a shorter range radar.

Post proof that Italy sold a different radar ATR-42 to Nigeria

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
patches689:

Because the plane that is carrying it is moving that fast you clown

Or do you not know of this thing called inertia?

Inertia? It means objects don't wanna move until you force them! Bombs have no rocket to force them to move, so once you drop it 15km away from target as your jet avoids enemy AAA the bomb gets slower than the drop speed, and every second it keeps slowing down until it only moves by the earths free fall gravity speed of 10 m/s and use physics formula it's average velocity is about 85 km/hr....my Toyota car is faster than your guided bomb cheesy cheesy

ALL BOMBS ARE SLOWER THAN MISSILES AND JET AIRCRAFT.

Fool, the jet aircraft has powerful jet engine driving it to attain, maintain and sustain speed of mach 1.2 being 1,500 km/hr, but the guided bomb dropped has NO jet engine to give it that craaazy high speed !

#Post Speed Of SAAF Paveway Guided Bomb !!!

#Trapped Patches Again

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
MikeCZAR:
No, if you gonna make a claim make sure you can support it with reliable info.
In your case you can't support your claims.
post proof that the al tariq glide bomb and the A-Darter SRAAM are integrated into the SAAF hawks.lets see how you wiggle your way out of that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Spitting because you're a chicken that swallowed a roach, Evarn? I see.
what have i got to do with your e-squabbles?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
EVarn:
post proof that the al tariq glide bomb and the A-Darter SRAAM are integrated into the SAAF hawks.lets see how you wiggle your way out of that.

Sweden refused to allow SAAF integrate Umbani (Al-Tariq) guided bomb on Gripen jet, as usual the Europeans are still lord and master over South Africa today 2014.

Then SAAF tried to integrate Al-Tariq on Hawk jet, they claim it's done on paper, but I want to see photo of it being operated in full scale test.

A-Darter SRAAM is a short range missile that does NOT yet exist in any military service, it's still laboratory development stage stuff NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
agaugust:

Sweden refused to allow SAAF integrate Umbani (Al-Tariq) guided bomb on Gripen jet, as usual the Europeans are still lord and master over South Africa today 2014.

Then SAAF tried to integrate Al-Tariq on Hawk jet, they claim it's done on paper, but I want to see photo of it being operated in full scale test.

A-Darter SRAAM is a short range missile that does NOT yet exist in any military service, it's still laboratory development stage stuff NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT
hehehehe..i'm expecting him to come here to spout sentiments and butthurt.we all know the truth,but its fun to embarass these liars once a while.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
EVarn:
hehehehe..i'm expecting him to come here to spout sentiments and butthurt.we all know the truth,but its fun to embarass these liars once a while.

Real fun, they now claim a bomb dropped is as fast as a missile fired. Bwahaahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
EVarn:
Only the Al tariq glide bomb is integrated on Hawk LIFT.

The A-Darter SRAAM will be integrated later.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
agaugust:

SAAF Gripens have a lot of SA made components in fact they're different from other C/D version Gripens.

This was possible through industry participation.

Saab never refused anything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

You get no photo of my gun and camo until you confess the truth.

Your source clearly posts 3 different radar ranges for the same ATR-42 saying it varies with size of target the radar is scanning.

ALL RADARS IN THIS WORLD ARE LIKE THAT, THEIR RANGE VARIES WITH RCS SIZE OF TARGET !!! FOOL !!! ILLITERATE cheesy cheesy

Your fraud cannot work here.

Quote where the source says Italian version has a different radar from what Italy sold to Nigeria.

Am gonna assume South African Gripen radar is different from Sweden's Gripen radar, yours is shorter range in SAAF.

Also the South African Super Lynx helicopter radar is different from British Super Lynx radar, yours has a shorter range radar.

Post proof that Italy sold a different radar ATR-42 to Nigeria

You said you would post the pic when i post my source. I have done that. Now post your uniform and gun.

Again, sources state:

- Manufacturers max range: 220km
- Italian Version max range: 330km

This is not up for discussion.

Now, as you said. Post your uniform and gun
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Inertia? It means objects don't wanna move until you force them! Bombs have no rocket to force them to move, so once you drop it 15km away from target as your jet avoids enemy AAA the bomb gets slower than the drop speed, and every second it keeps slowing down until it only moves by the earths free fall gravity speed of 10 m/s and use physics formula it's average velocity is about 85 km/hr....my Toyota car is faster than your guided bomb cheesy cheesy

ALL BOMBS ARE SLOWER THAN MISSILES AND JET AIRCRAFT.

Fool, the jet aircraft has powerful jet engine driving it to attain, maintain and sustain speed of mach 1.2 being 1,500 km/hr, but the guided bomb dropped has NO jet engine to give it that craaazy high speed !

#Post Speed Of SAAF Paveway Guided Bomb !!!

#Trapped Patches Again

Nope.

Is the speed of free fall gravity where you got 85kp/h from? You know that gravity changes with hight and that free fall speed is not a constant, but a variable dependent on height and weight?

Free fall speed of a GBU-12 Paveway 2 BLU-133 500Ib dropped at 30 000 will accelerate to 423.35 m/s or 1524.05 km/h - meaning that it actually accelerates from Mach 1.1 to around Mach 1.3
http://www.angio.net/personal/climb/speed

In future, avoid physics

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Production starts next year
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Real fun, they now claim a bomb dropped is as fast as a missile fired. Bwahaahahaha cheesy

And you claim to be a PMC

bwahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:39am On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

Nope.

Is the speed of free fall gravity where you got 85kp/h from? You know that gravity changes with hight and that free fall speed is not a constant, but a variable dependent on height and weight?

Free fall speed of a GBU-12 Paveway 2 BLU-133 500Ib dropped at 30 000 will accelerate to 423.35 m/s or 1524.05 km/h - meaning that it actually accelerates from Mach 1.1 to around Mach 1.3
http://www.angio.net/personal/climb/speed

In future, avoid physics

No gun and camo for you until you graduate from my physics class and you stop lying that Italy sold ATR-42 with a different radar from what they sold to Nigeria, I need source that clearly says that, not your dreamland imaginations.

Physics? I love it.

That 85 km/h was jointly calculated and agreed by me and South African @Fighter Pilot who has BSc Military Science. LOL cheesy cheesy

Bwahahaaha cheesy cheesy

Your calculator assumed :

1. NO air resistance....your jet fighter was flying in a vacuum with NO air existing in the atmosphere...FOOL !
2. Guided Bomb does not follow guidance system oscillation up and down movement.
3. The Paveway Bomb has less range than normal because of oscillation.
4. Due to number 3 above, the Gripen cannot drop bomb at it's aircraft maximum ceiling.

Guided bomb redirects and corrects position, it jumps up and down if dropped at high altitude, it loses speed each time it climbs up, before slowly coming down and repeats the up-down motion till close to target.

You can NEVER achieve missile speed with a bomb, or else nobody will build an expensive mach 1.2 missile if a bomb can do the same speed

Based on the correct formula for free fall with air resistance, I used the maximum ceiling of Gripen and maximum range of the Paveway Guided Bomb and that means the Gripen must be directly above the target, and i used the weight of the bomb, the calculator proves the final speed will be 61 km/hr.

Your Gripen guided bomb will arrive target at speed of about 61 km/hr. PROVED !

South Africa begged Nigeria to sent Mathematics and Science teachers to your rainbow nation and we did it. Now you know why cheesy cheesy

http://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1231475371

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:52am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

No gun and camo for you until you graduate from my physics class and you stop lying that Italy sold ATR-42 with a different radar from what they sold to Nigeria, I need source that clearly says that, not your dreamland imaginations.

Physics? I love it.

That 85 km/h was jointly calculated and agreed by me and South African @Fighter Pilot who has BSc Military Science. LOL cheesy cheesy

Bwahahaaha cheesy cheesy

Your calculator assumed :

1. No ZERO air resistance....your jet fighter was flying in a vacuum with no air existing in the atmosphere...FOOL !
2. Guided Bomb does not follow guidance system oscillation up and down movement.
3. The Paveway Bomb has less range than normal because of oscillation.
4. Due to number 3 above, the Gripen cannot drop bomb at it's aircraft maximum ceiling.

Guided bomb redirects and corrects position, it jumps up and down if dropped at high altitude, it loses speed each time it climbs up, before slowly coming down and repeats the up-down motion till close to target.

You can NEVER achieve missile speed with a bomb, or else nobody will build an expensive mach 1.2 missile if a bomb can do the same speed

Based on the correct formula for free fall with air resistance, I used the maximum ceiling of Gripen and maximum range of the Paveway Guided Bomb and that means the Gripen must be directly above the target, and i used the weight of the bomb, the calculator proves the final speed will be 61 km/hr.

South Africa begged Nigeria to sent Mathematics and Science teachers to your rainbow nation and we did it. Now you know why cheesy cheesy

Good for you - I will deal with your "calculations" later

Now:

Its YOUR job to prove that your aTR-42 is the same as the Italian variant, otherwise, max range is that of the manufacturers and is 220km

And

uniform and gun

Post it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:02am On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

You said you would post the pic when i post my source. I have done that. Now post your uniform and gun.

Again, sources state:

- Manufacturers max range: 220km
- Italian Version max range: 330km

This is not up for discussion.

Oh, we should not discuss your claim on a debating platform? We should just swallow your lies as if we are fools?

No, Nigerians don't swallow garbage.

Your own source says ATR-42 has radar range 330km and does NOT say Italy sold a different radar to Nigeria.

Wow ! The ATR-42 aircraft on the website with 220km range, is EXACTLY the same Italian GUARDIA COSTIERA ATR-42 aircraft on the page that has the 330km radar range, exactly the same photos ! @Patches, Nigerian and Italy have the same radar ! There is no website with Italian radar and another website with Nigerian radar. Fool of Gauteng cheesy cheesy

http://www.casr.ca/id-fwsar-italy-2.htm

http://www.aleniana.com/documents/8005904/17761599/factsheet_ATR_42_MP.pdf

Fool, the smaller the object, the more difficult for radar to detect it, thus your radar needs to get close to target, this reduces the range of your radar, all radars in this world have that scientific rule !

So when target object gets too small, your radar will not detect it at maximum range, because the target has a small RCS...Radar Cross Sectio...Fool !

"Factors that affect RCS: Size

As a rule, the larger an object, the stronger its Radar reflection and thus the greater its RCS. Also, Radar of one band may not even detect certain size objects. For example. 10 cm (S-band Radar) can detect rain drops but not clouds whose droplets are too small.
Material." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_cross-section#Size

All South Africans have 33% brains and import Nigerian science teachers to save them cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:10am On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

Its YOUR job to prove that your aTR-42 is the same as the Italian variant, otherwise, max range is that of the manufacturers and is 220km

Both are ATR-42 Surveyors, no source differentiates them because they are the same. NONE is ATR-42 ITY and ATR-42 NIG cheesy cheesy

When manufacturer sells variants of military aircraft they name them differently, F-7NI. F-7PG.

Show us ATR-42 Surveyor maritime patrol with such different names.

I will begin campaign that SAAF Gripen has a lesser radar than Sweden's Gripen.

You ready for the mud fight man ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:53am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Oh, we should not discuss your claim on a debating platform? We should just swallow your lies as if we are fools?

No, Nigerians don't swallow garbage.

Your own source says ATR-42 has radar range 330km and does NOT say Italy sold a different radar to Nigeria.

Wow ! The ATR-42 aircraft on the website with 220km range, is EXACTLY the same Italian GUARDIA COSTIERA ATR-42 aircraft on the page that has the 330km radar range, exactly the same photos ! @Patches, Nigerian and Italy have the same radar ! There is no website with Italian radar and another website with Nigerian radar. Fool of Gauteng cheesy cheesy

http://www.casr.ca/id-fwsar-italy-2.htm

http://www.aleniana.com/documents/8005904/17761599/factsheet_ATR_42_MP.pdf

Fool, the smaller the object, the more difficult for radar to detect it, thus your radar needs to get close to target, this reduces the range of your radar, all radars in this world have that scientific rule !

So when target object gets too small, your radar will not detect it at maximum range, because the target has a small RCS...Radar Cross Sectio...Fool !

"Factors that affect RCS: Size

As a rule, the larger an object, the stronger its Radar reflection and thus the greater its RCS. Also, Radar of one band may not even detect certain size objects. For example. 10 cm (S-band Radar) can detect rain drops but not clouds whose droplets are too small.
Material." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_cross-section#Size

All South Africans have 33% brains and import Nigerian science teachers to save them cheesy cheesy

A long and pointless post

The manufacturer says that the max range of their version in 220km

The Italian version has a max range of 330km

RCS is irrelevant as the max range either can detect anything is 220km and 330km respectivly

Until you prove your version is the same as the Italian version, your ATR has the standard max range of 220km

Now, I have met my end of the deal, time for you to meet yours.

Uniform and gun. Post it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:57am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Both are ATR-42 Surveyors, no source differentiates them because they are the same. NONE is ATR-42 ITY and ATR-42 NIG cheesy cheesy

When manufacturer sells variants of military aircraft they name them differently, F-7NI. F-7PG.

Show us ATR-42 Surveyor maritime patrol with such different names.

I will begin campaign that SAAF Gripen has a lesser radar than Sweden's Gripen.

You ready for the mud fight man ?
So you admit that you will intentionally lie on this forum?

This proves the type of person you are, you get beaten, then get emotional, then start lying

The manufacturer lists their max range as 220km

The one in Italian service has a different max range listed of 330km

Until you prove that yours is the same as the Italian one, yours is a standard model with the standard 220km range radar

Why won't you post your uniform and gun? Mr elite MBA accountant who now does "research" for a PMC
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:02am On Dec 02, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Only the Al tariq glide bomb is integrated on Hawk LIFT.

The A-Darter SRAAM will be integrated later.
yeah yeah,post proof please,not opinions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
EVarn:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

cheesy cheesy

You worked out that it would fall at 61km/hr because you typed in that it would be dropped from a distance of 15 meters, not 15000 meters.

(you dont use decimal points to denote thousands in calculators, dipshit)

Using the same figures as you, it becomes clear that the bomb will fall at 345km/hr (picture 1)

YOU ALSO EDITED OUT THE PART WHICH SAYS THAT THE DRAG FACTOR IS THAT OF A SKYDIVER AND NOT A BOMB

So, either you dont know how to use a calculator, and are illiterate, or you tried (again) to intentionally mislead this forum (as usual)

Which is it?

South Africa begged Nigeria to sent Mathematics and Science teachers to your rainbow nation and we did it. Now you know why

So we could teach them how to use calculators grin

Now, i dont see any uniforms or guns posted here. Change that.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
EVarn:
ok.

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-17582/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=25956

Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Yobe State Government House

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

You worked out that it would fall at 61km/hr because you typed in that it would be dropped from a distance of 15 meters, not 15000 meters.

(you dont use decimal points to denote thousands in calculators, dipshit)

Using the same figures as you, it becomes clear that the bomb will fall at 345km/hr

Nope, I typed in 15,000 metres, but unfortunately that particular calculator is not programmed to recognize 'comma' and mistook it for a 'full stop' and that is the programmers foolishness not mine. In physics-mathematics international system of units 'commas' are universally recognized to mean thousands. Not my fault in any way, other web calculators recognize commas.

Air resistance is increased with weight, so a skydiver man weighs 75kg, guided bomb weighs 250kg, the air resistance increases with weight and it will push back your bomb the more.

Well with your calculation what did you get? Your earlier claim of 1,500 km/h ? You now downgraded to 345 km/hr
cheesy cheesy

5 times slower than you were claiming before, a loss of speed with about 1,200 km/hr wiped off in speed reduction cheesy cheesy

If I did not bring up air resistance will you ever know it exists? You were using online calculator for free fall speed in a vacuum, that is how far you South Africans are behind Nigeria, if we don't open your eyes to science you remain blind forever cheesy cheesy

So now your guided bomb is 345 km/hr without the many up and down motion of guidance correction that further reduces the speed, the longer the distance from target, the more the up and down oscillations, and it loses speed, when you make provision for that, you will end up between 60 km/hr to 85 km/hr at the time guided bomb reaches target.

Guided bombs don't have missile speed, LOL. they have the speed of a sword or dagger, those who have seen it in action testify as proof :

"A laser-guided bomb falls from a cloudless sky with all the speed and menace of a plunging dagger. In a split second, a building is pulverised into a swirling mass of smoke and rubble."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11006911/The-Israeli-laser-guided-bomb-strikes-Gaza-with-the-speed-and-menace-of-a-dagger.html

Don't cry Butt Hurt, it's not the first time you have being trapped trying to mislead and deceive us on this forum cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

Attached NOT launched, anybody can attach anything on a pylon, lets see testing video or photo where Hawk launched the Al-Tariq into action
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Nope, I typed in 15,000 metres, but unfortunately that particular calculator is not programmed to recognize 'comma' and mistook it for a 'full stop' and that is the programmers foolishness not mine. In physics-mathematics international system of units 'commas' are universally recognized to mean thousands. Not my fault in any way, other web calculators recognize commas.

Air resistance is increased with weight, so a skydiver man weighs 75kg, guided bomb weighs 250kg, the air resistance increases with weight and it will push back your bomb the more.

Well with your calculation what did you get? Your earlier claim of 1,500 km/h ? You now downgraded to 345 km/hr
cheesy cheesy

5 times slower than you were claiming before, a loss of speed with about 1,200 km/hr wiped off in speed reduction cheesy cheesy

If I did not bring up air resistance will you ever know it exists? You were using online calculator for free fall speed in a vacuum, that is how far you South Africans are behind Nigeria, if we don't open your eyes to science you remain blind forever cheesy cheesy

So now your guided bomb is 345 km/hr without the many up and down motion of guidance correction that further reduces the speed, the longer the distance from target, the more the up and down oscillations, and it loses speed, when you make provision for that, you will end up between 60 km/hr to 85 km/hr at the time guided bomb reaches target.

Guided bombs don't have missile speed, LOL. they have the speed of a sword or dagger, those who have seen it in action testify as proof :

"A laser-guided bomb falls from a cloudless sky with all the speed and menace of a plunging dagger. In a split second, a building is pulverised into a swirling mass of smoke and rubble."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11006911/The-Israeli-laser-guided-bomb-strikes-Gaza-with-the-speed-and-menace-of-a-dagger.html

Don't cry Butt Hurt, it's not the first time you have being trapped trying to mislead and deceive us on this forum cheesy cheesy

You said 85kph

Then you said 65kph

Real speed is 345kph

Bombs fall pretty much straight down, they dont fly horizontally (apart from glide bombs)

The heading of the artical is figurative, not literal (showing your poor education again)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Attached NOT launched, anybody can attach anything on a pylon, lets see testing video or photo where Hawk launched the Al-Tariq into action

Only after we see your uniform and gun
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

A long and pointless post

The manufacturer says that the max range of their version in 220km

The Italian version has a max range of 330km

Until you prove your version is the same as the Italian version, your ATR has the standard max range of 220km

Manufacturer says 220km, Italy bought from same manufacturer and says 330km.

The Italians got their from the same manufacturer, and their is no ATR-42 version A or version B with different radars, ATR-42 is not F-7 jet where 10 countries have 10 different radars, and in such cases it is published with version names NI, PG, BM, etc.

Until you agree to the truth, you see no gun and camo, I dont do deals with fraudsters
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
agaugust:

Manufacturer says 220km, Italy bought from same manufacturer and says 330km.

The Italians got their from the same manufacturer, and their is no ATR-42 version A or version B with different radars, ATR-42 is not F-7 jet where 10 countries have 10 different radars, and in such cases it is published with version names NI, PG, BM, etc.

Until you agree to the truth, you see no gun and camo, I dont do deals with fraudsters

So then prove that yours is the same as the Italian one.

Prove yours is not the basic variant as offered by the manufacturer

Unfil proved otherwise, your ATR-42 has a max range of 220km, no one cares if you disagree simply because it hurts your feelings

I am not overly concerned that you dont post your uniform and gun, the longer the refuse to do so the more damage you do to your own image on this forum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
patches689:

Only after we see your uniform and gun

Why are you obsessed by who I am? Why are you so desperate to unravel my person? Will it increase how much jobless parasite welfare benefit ANC government pays you monthly for being unemployed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.