Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4460002 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

You need to take your pills. You have no money for aviation fuel, no money to operate your Augusta helicopters, all 26 of them grounded, no money to operate your Gripens, more than half the fleet grounded.

How do you propose to buy additional OPV's and Frigates undecided undecided using the Zimbabwean dollar?

1 billion Zimbabwean dollar = 1 U.S dollar.
We are buying OPVs done deal as you Nigerians like to say,and sources have been posted, sources have also been posted that the Defence Review has been approved.

I really thought you were more intelligent than @Aguagust but i'm starting to have doubts about that.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

Uhm...i do Actually, my point was that as you claim that Nigeria came in to existence in 1914 South Africa came into existence in 1837 and is still the same country just with different flags just like Nigeria.

Two different flags
Two entirely different governments

Exactly like Nigeria, and definitely not the same country in the eyes of the law.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Formalities.

Not the same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Cutting and sawing metals in house, when troops are conducting CQB.
Thanks just watched a video where they used a saw like this for CQB training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Well like he said most S.F units are very secretive so who knows South African Special Forces might have gone on hundreds of missions this year and we just don't know anything about them.

You would never know, maybe they are plotting to eliminate Agububu in his "America".

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Ever heard the word google or your internet in RSA is just shitty?
Yeah sure you googled it, don't worry Henry we all know that deep, deep, deep, deep, deeeeeep down you love South Africa so its okay to have our Flag.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
ActivateKruger:

You would never know, maybe they are plotting to eliminate Agububu in his "America".
And by America you mean his small village?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Lol hahahahahahaha! We'd be doing them a huge favour.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

We are buying OPVs done deal as you Nigerians like to say,and sources have been posted, sources have also been posted that the Defence Review has been approved.

I really thought you were more intelligent than @Aguagust but i'm starting to have doubts about that.

Same feeling here.

I really thought you were more intelligent than the rest of the soweto clan. It's pretty obvious you lot are the same bunch of empty heads.

Simple question I asked, if you have no money to operate your Augusta's, repair your Sub (7 years at the dock), how do you think you can afford new ships?

Instead of answering, you are going all emotional.

#question still stands.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Two different flags

Exactly like Nigeria, and definitely not the same country in the eyes of the law.

Not exactly, before 1960 Nigeria was admistrated by the British while we were admistrated by a South African government (just racists).

Nigeria has independence day, South Africa has none.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
ActivateKruger:

For sure you're right in our Special Force not doing much because they swept away the M23 out of existence without much resistance...it was too easy for our SF.

In the meantime your SF are failing to defeat Quran sniffing militants.

Naija SF killed Shekau I and II.

Soweto SF was under Tanzanian army command and control when over 20 world armies fought and defeated M23 rebels

SA special forces that faced Seleka rebles in Bangui without Tanzania to command and guide them, ran to the airport even faster than SANDF regulars who were also doing Olympics simulation....photogenic SF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Yeah sure you googled it, don't worry Henry we all know that deep, deep, deep, deep, deeeeeep down you love South Africa so its okay to have our Flag.

Don't be delusional.

South-Africa is insignificant.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

In which war? Against local Rhino poachers....Yes !

Probably teaching nigerians how to shoot Straight.

Dude when are you going to post your uniform and rifle, unlike my home boy Patchy I don't want to mock you, *because you're doing it pretty well yourself*, I'm just really curious bruh.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Don't be delusional.

South-Africa is insignificant.

Calm your t!tts dude there's no need to cry about it we all know the truth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

Thanks just watched a video where they used a saw like this for CQB training.

You're welcome.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Maybe as Boko Haram, which would explain why they often kick Nigeria's Army behind.

I can only see the NA kicking BH backsides at the moment, apart from the ones hiding amongst the civilian population or sending 13 year old girls as suicide bombers.

Do you think a few of your SFs guys hanging upside down from helos can take on thousands of insurgents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Lol hahahahahahaha! We'd be doing them a huge favour.

Yeh... Agububu is a fraudster, if he is in America (I think he's in Togo) he's probably scamming people for a living...his Accounting qualification is nothing more than a Google mail princess who's "giving away her wealth" to a gentleman who cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Not the same.
Lol believe whatever makes you sleep at night bruh.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

Two different flags

Ok then Nigeria was also not the same country in the eyes of the law, and where Governed by the british.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
rka1:

I can only see the NA kicking BH backsides at the moment, apart from the ones hiding amongst the civilian population or sending 13 year old girls as suicide bombers.

Do you think a few of your SFs guys hanging upside down from helos can take on thousands of insurgents?

if they're well trained they should... ask Bob, his SF stopped thousands of rebels trom over running Zaire's capital.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
EVarn:
i have proof{links},and nothing would please me more than to disgrace you in front of the august gathering of this thread,but i just came back home from a particularly stressful programme now,and the whole of my body aches me like mad....when i feel more up to the task,i will gladly discredit your claims with concrete proof.

Hahahahaha lmao! this dude killed me.

I've lost the energy to carry on with this argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Calm your t!tts dude there's no need to cry about it we all know the truth.

You wish.

Naija attitude

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Soweto SF was under Tanzanian army command and control when over 20 world armies fought and defeated M23 rebels

SA special forces that faced Seleka rebles in Bangui without Tanzania to command and guide them, ran to the airport even before SANDF regulars arrived there....photogenic SF

Yet you failed to prove it a gazillion times... yawn!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

Nigeria is buying JF-17 Thunder, done deal has a product name attached to it.

What's the name of the OPV South Africa is buying? Name it now, even if it's a fishing trawler converted for patrols
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

Ok then Nigeria was also not the same country in the eyes of the law, and where Governed by the british.

This is what i've been saying, dummy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Yeh... Agububu is a fraudster, if he is in America (I think he's in Togo) he's probably scamming people for a living...his Accounting qualification is nothing more than a Google mail princess who's "giving away her wealth" to a gentleman who cares.

Accountant/ PMC operative/ Researcher/ Ladies Man(paedophile)

Man this guy is living the life ey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Centrifude:

Lol believe whatever makes you sleep at night bruh.

Like I told "patch the pirate", that fraudster yesterday, I actually sleep very well at night.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

SA special forces that faced Seleka rebles in Bangui without Tanzania to command and guide them, ran to the airport even before SANDF regulars arrived there....photogenic SF

200 lightly armed soldiers vs 3000-4000(heavily armed rebels)
15 dead vs 1000+ dead
And rebels raised the white flag
Do the math!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nigeria is buying JF-17 Thunder, done deal has a product name attached to it.

What's the name of the OPV South Africa is buying? Name it now, even if it's a fishing trawler converted for patrols

You think we will buy fishing boats with guns mounted like the NN?

Nope, you know us we buy big.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Henry120:

This is what i've been saying, dummy.
Ok so Nigeria only existed from 1960, as you said it was run by the british before 1960 and in the eyes of the law its a different country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
jln115:

200 lightly armed soldiers vs 3000-4000(heavily armed rebels)
15 dead vs 1000+ dead
And rebels raised the whit flag
Do the math!

Don't mention that, your're hurting his feelings... Agububu is like satan, you mention the word Jesus he suffers from instant butt-hurt.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
rka1:

Southie SF hanging from helicopters? Na Boko Haram 4 barrel ZSU-23 go chop dem off air with one single fire burst cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.