Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436213 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
DieVluit:

Oh really? Is that why then the first EVER electric street light in the southern hemisphere, let alone Africa, was in Kimberly South Africa in 1882? Is that why?
bros. calm down. he was wrong about the tree part, but as for dwelling in caves, the bushmen built their dwelling place with dry grass during the dry season and lived in caves during the rainy season. do you know what this means for you Mr DieVluit, it means your ancestors were cave men. incapable of basic civil survival skills.
Now please dont go fooling around with history when i am around.
this is the truth. diamond was discovered in KIMBERLY in 1867, i am sure those of you following my post must have read about the various racist labour acts that prevented blacks from working in the diamond mines as labourers. during this period when diamond was discovered kimberly white investors and mining companies flooded the small (boer dominated) mining town of kimberly. this lead to an industrial revolution, streetlights were built and railway transportation was introduced. but Kimberly was a no go area for the Blacks of South Africa. not even the slaves were allowed to stay in Kimberly. kimberly was a city for the whites only. it was not for people like DieVluit or his senile ancestors.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:
bros. calm down. he was wrong about the tree part, but as for dwelling in caves, the bushmen built their dwelling place with dry grass during the dry season and lived in caves during the rainy season. do you know what this means for you Mr DieVluit, it means your ancestors were cave men. incapable of basic civil survival skills.
this is the truth. diamond was discovered in KIMBERLY in 1867, i am sure those of you following my post must have read about the various racist labour acts that prevented blacks from working in the diamond mines as labourers. during this period when diamond was discovered kimberly white investors and mining companies flooded the small (boer dominated) mining town of kimberly. this lead to an industrial revolution, streetlights were built and railway transportation was introduced. but Kimberly was a no go area for the Blacks of South Africa. not even the slaves were allowed to stay in Kimberly. kimberly was a city for the whites only. it was not for people like DieVluit or his senile ancestors.

I don't see where you deny that Kimberly had the first street light in the southern hemisphere.

I also don't see where you demonstrate that you know anything about Mapungubwe.

I just see a lot of irrelevant statements.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:10am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerian Air Force Kills Top Level Boko Haram Commander !

NAF.....best ground attack air power in Africa !

"The insurgent’s top commander was killed in an air raid by helicopter gunships of the Nigerian Air Force involved in the combined operation with ground forces during the fight to reclaim some border towns from the insurgents. It was stated that the late commander was one of the top officers to the founder of the Boko Haram Sect, Muhammad Yusuf."

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-kill-bharam-commander-recover-lost-weapons/[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2015
overhypedsteve:

Chief you are wrong for ever saying that Kimberly was a no go area for blacks in SA. Blacks build Kimberly and worked on its mines, so you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
agaugust:

South Africans on this forum are angry because Nigerian military started final offensive and Boko Haram is on the run and Nigeria is winning the war !

colonel you are the one diluting this thread with insults....nevermind your lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Nigerian Air Force Kills Top Level Boko Haram Commander !

NAF.....best ground attack air power in Africa !

It was stated that the insurgent’s top commander was killed in an air raid by helicopter gunships of the Nigerian Air Force involved in the combined operation with ground forces during the fight to reclaim some border towns from the insurgents.

It was stated that the late commander was one of the top officers to the founder of the Boko Haram Sect, Muhammad Yusuf.

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-kill-bharam-commander-recover-lost-weapons/[/size]

Killed by Multi National task force, dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2015
agaugust:
[size=16pt]Nigerian Army, Giant Of Africa flushing Boko Haram down the toilet in thousands !

Bwahaha...see the NA they call cowards...SANDF will never achieve this in 100 years gringrin
[/size]

The work done by Chadians, Nigeriens and Cameroonians. Why do you claim something which was done by others all to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2015
rka1:

I see Mr r*tard with bold letters is still talking out of his proverbial. Let me repeat it for you in case you are slow to learn. NO COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE MNTF WILL BE VISITING NIGERIA. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL.

WHAT ABOUT SA MERCENARIES?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=19]The mighty Chadian army has shown Nigeria what they couldn't do in Five years. I bet with every penny that I have, Chad does not need Nigerian army to defeat BH. Nigerian military has been receiving help from civilians to fight BH since the beginning of the war but with no results. What a shame by using civilians in a war zone.[/size] .

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
DieVluit:

Only one thing missing : the part where you point out the loss.

Anyone can wake up from their wet dream and scream "loss". But not everyone can articulate it. And you can and will never point not out.
Your tears wouldn't make you notice even if I pointed it out to you.
And stop this embarrassment; I can feel the heat of your shame miles across this platform to where I'm sitting.
Your tears are adding to the flood washing away your lame attempts at bravery and tenacity.
Give it son.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
agaugust:

South Africans on this forum are angry because Nigerian military started final offensive and Boko Haram is on the run and Nigeria is winning the war !

[size=18]Wrong(X). The only thing that makes us angry is the rag tag Nigerian army which runs away from the insurgents leaving civilians behind all in their own. Now that they got the boost from strong hardened Chadian troops and Cameroonians we hope that the Chadians will flush them out.[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
And stop this embarrassment; I can feel the heat of your shame miles across this platform to where I'm sitting.
Your tears are adding to the flood washing away your lame attempts at bravery and tenacity.
Give it son.

You should be dreaming. Why would he cry for something which he is not related with by blood? The only thing which will make him cry is when SANDF is defeated by rag tag insurgents at home; when they are taking to their heels and losing bases to the convenience of insurgents; when fellow civilians are being massacred right under the noses of SANDF; when we are losing land because of forceful land grabs by insurgents; and when SANDF is so incapable to the extend of using help from civilians in battle and even asking our neighbours to join hands. I think that will be a disgrace which will drag tears to fall down his chicks just like it does in you.

Hopefully, you are the one who is supposed to be crying looking into how your military has been reduced. From what used to be regional superpowers to rag tag malnourished force which lacks weapons to fight. To be realistic, Nigeria is just a shadow of their past and they are no longer a force to be reckon with. Nigerian military is no different from Burundi armed forces or any army from Haiti. They have dissolved faster than expected. There is nothing left to ever boast about no matter how hard you will try, because all the weaknesses of your military have been exposed to the world where even Djibouti is so confident to take you man-on-man.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

[size=18]Wrong(X). The only thing that makes us angry is the rag tag Nigerian army which runs away from the insurgents leaving civilians behind all in their own. Now that they got the boost from strong hardened Chadian troops and Cameroonians we hope that the Chadians will flush them out.[/size]
the north eastern part of Nigeria is a vast territory that bounds Cameroon, Chad and holds the sambisa forest.

As a matter of routine, whenever the Nigeria military unleash massive military onslaught on bokoharam, they often escape into neighboring countries comprising the lake chad basin thereby killing and regrouping from there. Moreso, some sizeable numbers of boko fighters are from neighbouring west African states.
So Chad and Camerood and now Benin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
the north eastern part of Nigeria is a vast territory that bounds Cameroon, Chad and holds the sambisa forest.

As a matter of routine, whenever the Nigeria military unleash massive military onslaught on bokoharam, they often escape into neighboring countries comprising the lake chad basin thereby killing and regrouping from there. Moreso, some sizeable numbers of boko fighters are from neighbouring west African states.
So Chad and Camerood and now Benin

The fact remains, the NE is in Nigerian territory and hence their responsibility or don't you want it anymore?

The last time I read about people fleeing to other neighbouring countries were your own people and your military. Remember when they ended up in Cameroon and Niger and brought about a simple excuse of taking a tactical maneuver.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

So Chad and Camerood and now Benin are actually fighting their own bokoharam as a way of personal survival.

Mind bokoharam operates in border villages that have no visible boundaries, hence participating countries are allowed to engage bokoharam from one their own end of the border into the other part of the border of neighbouring country.

Am I expecting you to see it logically, to see the plain facts? NO. You are not human enough to see and recognize hard truths and facts.

Your petty nature is as irrelevant as your narrow mindedness.

Nigerian army has entered bokoram's very strong hold and fortress: SAMNISSA FOREST. not the multinational task force.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:

So Chad and Camerood and now Benin are actually fighting their own bokoharam as a way of personal survival.

Mind bokoharam operates in border villages that have no visible boundaries, hence participating countries are allowed to engage bokoharam from one their own end of the border into the other part of the border of neighbouring country.

Am I expecting you to see it logically, to see the plain facts? NO. You are not human enough to see and recognize hard truths and facts.

Your petty nature is as irrelevant as your narrow mindedness.

Nigerian army has entered bokoram's very strong hold and fortress: SAMNISSA FOREST. not the multinational task force.

That's an excuse. Your rag tag military should have contained BH right from the beggining before the problem far grows beyond your borders.

Hello, I am in the military and I know that since this is an AU war, Nigeria cannot do anything alone. Nigeria will never penetrate SAMBISA forest alone and they will never fight alone anymore.THIS IS AN AU WAR AND NO LONGER WITHIN NIGERIAS JURISDICTION.

BH defeated you and that's why AU has taken over. AU is now funding for the mission and troops involved except Nigeria's are now receiving their pay cheques from AU.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

You should be dreaming. Why would he cry for something which he is not related with by blood? The only thing which will make him cry is when SANDF is defeated by rag tag insurgents at home; taking to their heels and losing bases to the convenience of insurgents; fellow civilians being massacred right under the noses of SANDF; losing land because of forceful land grabs by insurgents; and when SANDF is so incapable to the extend of using help from civilians in battle and even asking our neighbours to join hands. I think that will be a disgrace which will drag tears to fall down his chicks just like it does in you.

Hopefully, you are the one who is supposed to be crying looking into how your military has been reduced. From what used to be regional superpowers to rag tag malnourished force which lacks weapons to fight. To be realistic, Nigeria is just a shadow of their past and their are no longer a force to be reckon with. Nigerian military is no different from Burundi armed forces or any army from Haiti. They have dissolved faster than expected. There is nothing left to ever boast about no matter how hard you will try, because all the weaknesses of your military have been exposed to the world where even Djibouti is so confident to take you man-on-man.
your army isnt tested yet and has never fought any battle. You and your southies on nairaland are all the army sa has.
Your frustrated rants are the weapons sa army never fired.

What's going on is a Nigeria led multi taskforce. It is a modern way of combat. Like the US led war in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Now your opinion don't count. You are a southy and a rival. It's an open secret that you don't wish us well. God made us your betters.

Your country will be forever struggling with her identity and purpose

Every black southafrican needs to go unfuck yourself. The world is miles ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

That's an excuse. Your rag tag military should have contained BH right from the beggining before the problem far grows beyond your borders.

Hello, I am in the military and I know that since this is an AU war, Nigeria cannot do anything alone. Nigeria will never penetrate SAMBISA forest alone and they will never fight alone anymore.THIS IS AN AU WAR AND NO LONGER WITHIN NIGERIAS JURISDICTION.

BH defeated you and that's why AU has taken over. AU is now funding for the mission and troops involved except Nigeria's are now receiving their pay cheques from AU.

LOL Nigeria could not be trusted with dealing with their own problem...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
Give it son.

In other words, you can't point out the mythical victory. For yourself, Auguby and the Nigerian military. If there's any victory to be achieved, it will now belong to the AU. Nigeria has failed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
your army isnt tested yet and has never fought any battle. You and your southies on nairaland are all the army sa has.

What's going on is a Nigeria led multi taskforce. It is a modern way of combat. Like the US led war in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Now your opinion don't count. You are a southy and a rival. It's an open secret that you don't wish us well. God made us your betters.

Every black southafrican needs to go unfuck yourself. The world is miles ahead of you.

I can see the frustration in you and can clearly see that you perceive SA as only black. Why don't you want to compare yourselves to the likes of us Whites SA?

SANDF/SADF was teated many time from WW1, WW2, Korean war, Bush war, Lesotho war, and even in CAR and they never failed us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:

The very fact that you have an insurgency in the north called "Boko Haram" and folks in the Niger Delta watching happenings,is a big struggle with identity.

Yes, you are miles ahead, because your identity struggles result in massive deaths and massacres and wars.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

ifou are in the military, then I can actually see mediocre and incompetence all over sa army. Poor poor you. How is this an AU war? Every participating countries are members of the lake chad basin comprising 4 neighbouring countries. Fightrtpilot, you can't read or comprehend elementary
geography or foreign affairs. Petty imposter.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
DieVluit:

The very fact that you have an insurgency in the north called "Boko Haram" and folks in the Niger Delta watching happenings,is a big struggle with identity.

Yes, you are miles ahead, because your identity struggles result in massive deaths and massacres and wars.
you mean like blacks waiting and lurking in the dark for elderly and farming white folks? Like kleiforttein where your likes can't even enter. Spare me your stale, well-worn rhetorics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
you mean like blacks waiting and lurking in the dark for elderly and farming white folks? Like kleiforttein where your likes can't even enter. Spare me your stale, well-worn rhetorics.

hey poor Nigerian,Chad is your saviour.....just sing songs of praise to your new masters...chadians!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2015
MduZA:
colonel you are the one diluting this thread with insults....nevermind your lies and propaganda
"colonel"?..lol...you still havent learned.while i dont profess myself to be mr agaugust's solicitor,i have to admit that i havent noticed any post where he alledgedly 'diluted' this thread with insults,lies and propaganda.
rather,the inability of you southies to construct acceptable facts is what pollutes this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
FighterPilot:

I can see the frustration in you and can clearly see that you perceive SA as only black. Why don't you want to compare yourselves to the likes of us Whites SA?

SANDF/SADF was teated many time from WW1, WW2, Korean war, Bush war, Lesotho war, and even in CAR and they never failed us.
how little thy brain is, oh fightertPilot!!
In 1994 blacks were liberated and over 1 million anglodutch fled. From 1994 to 2015 under ANC sa is decaying, rotting and stale.

Today, Anglo-dutch southies are like fish out of water. Not seen as Africans neither viewed as westerners. So the town of kleinfontein is a sick symbol of identity of sa.
The blacks are generally seen as opportunists who claim what they didn't sow and have destroyed everything their western masters built. The rate of decline is evident in every segment of your national life. From economty to the army to finance and education.

Southafrica participated in world war 1 and 2 as an aglodutch extension of Europe. So you still havnt fought any war you led in your name.

Your weapons were piled up and acquired in fear and panic to suppress anti apartheid insurrection both from within sa and without. And when apartheid failed everything crumbled and is still crumbling as we speak from your jets to your ships and weapons.

Well Nigeria represents what Africa can do and has been doing. Leading ecowas and ecomog Liberia, sierraleon, Mali , Bosnia, saotome and Principe.

Southafrica is a harsh blend of confused colours on the wrong continent.
That's why you are without focus, your foreign policy is speculative and embarrassing. Today you are in middle east which is out of your class.
Tomorrow you're in Europe which is not your league. Next you are in Africa giving lonely and embarrassing opinion where you are viewed as pure rookies and novice freed into the free world in 1994.

You stand nowhere, under your feet is a floating abyss of nothingness and delusional sense of importance.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
how little thy brain is, oh fightertPilot!!
In 1994 blacks were liberated and over 1 million anglodutch fled. From 1994 to 2015 under ANC sa is decaying, rotting and stale.

Today, Anglo-dutch southies are like fish out of water. Not seen as Africans neityher viewed as westerners. So the town of kleinfontein is a sick symbol of identity of sa.
The blacks are generally seen as opportunists who claim what they didn't sow and have destroyed everything their western masters built. The rate of decline is evident in every segment of your national life. From economty to the army to finance and education.

Southafrica participated in world war 1 and 2 as an aglodutch extension of Europe. So you still havnt fought any war you led in your name.

Your weapons were piled up and acquired in fear and panic to suppress anti apartheid insurrection both from within sa and without. And when apartheid failed everything crumbled and is still crumbling as we speak from your jets to your ships and weapons.

Well Nigeria represents what Africa can do and has been doing. Leading ecowas and ecomog Liberia, sierraleon, Mali , Bosnia, saotome and Principe.

Southafrica is a harsh blend of confused colours on the wrong continent.
That's why you are without focus, your foreign policy is speculative and embarrassing. Today you are in middle east which is out of your class.
Tomorrow you're in Europe which is not your league. Next you are in Africa giving lonely and embarrassing opinion where you are viewed as pure rookies and novice freed into the free world in 1994.

You stand nowhere, under your feet is a floating abyss of nothingness and delusional sense of importance.

Day dreaming as usual. Mr racist, blacks have always been used to fight from WW1 and 2 in SA. There are many black soldiers who fought and were rewarded with plot of land during the heydays of colonization. Learn your history and master it well.

After 1994 democratic election no even more 100 000 of my volks left the shores of this country. We will never run away from SA. We love it and that's were I was born and bred. I dont know Europe and neither am I interested to live there. Only racists will ever do such cowardly act.

What I know about Nigeria is that it can never lead Africa. Where do you put a country that kills its own people in the driving seat. A country where black kill black so mercilessly. Sorry, If you fail to control your own country, how can you represent the whole of Africa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:
ifou are in the military, then I can actually see mediocre and incompetence all over sa army. Poor poor you. How is this an AU war? Every participating countries are members of the lake chad basin comprising 4 neighbouring countries. Fightrtpilot, you can't read or comprehend elementary
geography or foreign affairs. Petty imposter.

You have a serious problem of understanding or either you don't watch and listen to the news. AU has taken a decision to take over Nigeria's war against terrorism which was also approved by UN in Ethiopia, dummy. The UN is funding for the war on behalf of AU, so now you can save your money and poke it at your back hole, AU will now fund for everything. It is now their responsibility to see what those troops eat, their well being and salaries. BH defeated your military and now AU finally took over. Thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
mzilakazi:

Killed by Multi National task force, dummy.

killed by a Nigerian helicopter gunship. fool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
lezz:

In what way does your post rant change the fact that Boko Haram and Niger Delta issues are the direct result of identity problems in Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
stillchris:

killed by a Nigerian helicopter gunship. fool

Those are just speculations. On the ground there were Chadian and Cameroonian troops which beyond reasonable doubts could have killed him.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2015
MduZA:

hey poor Nigerian,Chad is your saviour.....just sing songs of praise to your new masters...chadians!

All Nigerians should be on their knees today, facing the direction of Chad, with their arms spread out in gratitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.