Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,945 members, 7,848,827 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458181 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2015
agaugust:

I thought you Southies said Nigeria is a shiit hole, so you now work as labourers under our hot sun?

Now you are becoming humble, the only thing missing is that your still not yet smart upstairs.

We have over 12 million registered vehicles all over Nigeria, we have very busy battery chargers and auto mechanics who are already self employed or working for Nigerian owned companies like Innoson Motors. We need extra hands for casual labour short term contracts, we have reserved some 'low brain level required' positions for people like you South Africans, to help your unemployment crisis that made many of your Koevoet SADF special forces elite soldiers turn into basic motor mechanic in Nigeria.

Dumb, we ? No ! We are the one's who are smarter, we are the Nigerians who pilot the helicopters and command the vehicles, we drive the armour, you Southies will clean and polish it for us and do repairs that does not require mathematics which gives you problems.

We are just being nice to you as brothers, we ask you to do basic car war duties, is that not better than asking you to shine our soldiers' boots?

Ingrate, better apply now and stop living on ANC free lunch daily allowance for the jobless in Johannesburg
yes Nigeria is a sh*t hole, thats why i said if the price is right, and we are just being nice to you as brothers by helping you with these tasks that Nigerians are to Retaaarded to do and you guys are paying us a sh#t load of money, and we are also fighting Boko Haram for you, you should really be more grateful.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXntjE2zGDc

too extreme for a merc!.. we taking on ISIS next

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2015
agaugust:

Preparation for Hollywood video you mean? Yes ! Or which war is that, which war zone are those SANDF units fighting today? cheesy cheesy

SANDF = Professional Video Club = Virtual-On-line Army.....Internet webpage is your PERMANENT war zone cheesy cheesy
You are d@mb as F:ck, what must we do? go in to real war zone without any training like Nigeria? worked out well didnt it?
I say it again IT IS A VERY VERY BAD THING TO BE AT WAR!! nothing to brag about mate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

White combatants? Stepping into a Emergency Medical Helicopter? You have all lost your sense of reasoning! The only armed personel is the NA chap and his rifle. Copy that? cool cool cool

Malay Pig aka FighterPilot can't handle the reality. Bronze skin ... South African under the sun? Then our Russian partners will have a Black or Copper skin by MalayPig's assumption. cool cool cool

This monkey does not know how to differentiate between SA Afrikaners and Russians, Americans, British, Italians, etc. Afrikaners skin has more red than white. Russians skins have spats and those are undoubtedly Afrikaners from SA monkey.

You are not even ashamed that your fellow monkey has just been made a guard while genuine people use their minds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXntjE2zGDc

too extreme for a merc!.. we taking on ISIS next
HAHAH ISIS is not your rag tag Boko Harm rebel force:
They actually have proper equipment like:
T72 Tanks
M1A1 tanks
Mi 24 Attack helos
Self propelled howitzers
M198 towed Howitzers
BM-21 Grad rocket launchers
Mig 21 and 23s
UAVs
ect ect ect

Best that Nigeria sit this one out,for your own good!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

HAHAH ISIS is not your rag tag Boko Harm rebel force:
They actually have proper equipment like:
T72 Tanks
M1A1 tanks
Mi 24 Attack helos
Self propelled howitzers
M198 towed Howitzers
BM-21 Grad rocket launchers
Mig 21 and 23s
UAVs
ect ect ect

Best that Nigeria sit this one out,for your own good!
i understand how you feel, you just saw profound bravely and you resorted to downgrading the second most vicious terrorist organization in the world after ISIS... this is not ANC mate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2015
FighterPilot:
The truth has now been revealed. Due to my closeness to Afrikaanse gemeenskap because of my bloodline, I have been able to meet with people who had the information about the developments around South Africans in Nigeria. It is by no any bias to reveal to you that the Nigerian government truly hired SA mercenaries and not technicians as they claim. This information only arise after the death of Leon who was a former member of Koevoet and now the Afrikaans community is in rage with the ANC government that cannot give them jobs.

It has been revealed that many of these mercenaries whom some are serving in Iraq are mainly made up of young Afrikaner boys and Couloureds. In Nigeria, however South Africans did not want to work hand in hand with the local force because some of them were suspected of having been compromised to insurgents. They were being suspected of having spies among them whom would collect information about their activities and communicate it to terrorists. These mercenaries are doing the job as they could confirm to their fellow compatriots in SA and the military is doing the clean up. They should ensure as always that their engagements is kept secret, but they are now most certain that their cover has now been blown out because of the death of their colleague.

However, it only happened that fateful day they were asked to incooperate with the local army so that they could learn one or two about their skills, little did they know that they were about to lose the life of a colleague and mentor. The army mistakened his convoy on the road as Boko harm and one tank shot at them.

se oro ni eleyi ni abi kini?

e gbe okun so were yi mo le ogrin.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:

i understand how you feel, you just saw profound bravely and you resorted to downgrading the second most vicious terrorist organization in the world after ISIS... this is not ANC mate
Boko Harm has the same basic weapons as the M23 and seleka, some Land cruisers with anti aircraft guns on them and a handful of t55s thus a rag tag force.
ISIS on the other hand manage to destroy the Iraqy army which have much more advanced weapon systems than Nigerian.
Trust me i hate ISIS as much as the next guy,but for Nigerias own good they must sit this one out, or at the very least ask for assistance from a stronger military.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

Boko Harm has the same basic weapons as the M23 and seleka, some Land cruisers with anti aircraft guns on them and a handful of t55s thus a rag tag force.
ISIS on the other hand manage to destroy the Iraqy army which have much more advanced weapon systems than Nigerian.
Trust me i hate ISIS as much as the next guy,but for Nigerias own good they must sit this one out, or at the very least ask for assistance from a stronger military.

Washington rates boko haram second most vicious and second richest T.O in the world after ISIS
nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687

since their newly formed alliance we regard them Boko Haram/ISIS

stop embarrassing yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:

Washington rates boko haram second most vicious and second richest T.O in the world after ISIS
nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687

since their newly formed alliance we regard them Boko Haram/ISIS

stop embarrassing yourselves
yes Boko Haram is deadly because the Nigerian Defence force is incapable of protecting its own citizens, it even says so in your own source!

"What’s perhaps more discouraging than the actual violence is the inept and incompetent way that the Nigerian government has chosen to fight Boko Haram."

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687?page=2

now stop embarrassing yourself.

Ohhh..before i forget, no where in the Article does it state Boko Haram is the second richest T.O.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
stillchris:

se oro ni eleyi ni abi kini?

e gbe okun so were yi mo le ogrin.

lang of subs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

yes Boko Haram is deadly because the Nigerian Defence force is incapable of protecting its own citizens, it even says so in your own source!

"What’s perhaps more discouraging than the actual violence is the inept and incompetent way that the Nigerian government has chosen to fight Boko Haram."

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/washington-watching-the-5-deadliest-terrorist-groups-the-11687?page=2

now stop embarrassing yourself.

Ohhh..before i forget, no where in the Article does it state Boko Haram is the second richest T.O.
lol... why didn't Washington rate your rebels? Even the US army has been branded inept and incompetent in some contexts

you can do better

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
lol... why didn't Washington rate your rebels? Even the US army has been branded inept and incompetent in some contexts

you can do better
They cant rate our rebels because we dont have any mate!! we arent Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

They cant rate our rebels because we dont have any mate!! we arent Nigeria.
clown... m23 is child's play stop brain farting

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
clown... m23 is child's play stop brain farting
Clown...look at the date of the article! we wiped m23 off the face of the earth more than a whole year before this article was written,how must they rate something that doesnt exist any more?

BTW what does Boko Haram have that the M23 didnt have?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

Clown...look at the date of the article! we wiped m23 off the face of the earth more than a whole year before this article was written,how must they rate something that doesnt exist any more?

BTW what does Boko Haram have that the M23 didnt have?
no the Congolese army wiped out M23 not SA
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKBRE96F15820130716?irpc=932

glory theif!

m23 does not have any structure nor ideology.
they don't even have professional bomb makers..howitzers, tanks and all

again, M23 is child's play... even before the 2014 article i gave you, they've never been rated..wanna dispute that?

you and the people that liked your baseless post are clowns

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
no the Congolese army wiped out M23 not SA
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKBRE96F15820130716?irpc=932

glory theif!

m23 does not have any structure nor ideology.
they don't even have professional bomb makers..howitzers, tanks and all

again, M23 is child's play... even before the 2014 article i gave you, they've never been rated..wanna dispute that?

you and the people that liked your baseless post are clowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOwCBZp6bs

"In just four days, M23 has been dislodged from every one of the strongholds it once held. This surprisingly rapid reversal of fortunes for the group was unprecedented only weeks ago when most experts predicted that it would take significant effort to remove M23 from towns like Kibumba, Rumangabo and Rutshuru."

"This analysis will explain why FARDC, the DRC’s national army, backed up by the United Nations Force Intervention Brigade (FIB) was able dislodge M23 so rapidly."

http://www.africandefence.net/analysis-how-m23-was-rolled-back/

Now tell me bro, which country is the largest contributor to the FIB?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOwCBZp6bs

"In just four days, M23 has been dislodged from every one of the strongholds it once held. This surprisingly rapid reversal of fortunes for the group was unprecedented only weeks ago when most experts predicted that it would take significant effort to remove M23 from towns like Kibumba, Rumangabo and Rutshuru."

"This analysis will explain why FARDC, the DRC’s national army, backed up by the United Nations Force Intervention Brigade (FIB) was able dislodge M23 so rapidly."

http://www.africandefence.net/analysis-how-m23-was-rolled-back/

Now tell me bro, which country is the largest contributor to the FIB?
we're puzzled, are you (FIB)?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
we're puzzled, are you (FIB)?
Technically speaking yes!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

Technically speaking yes!
headed by a Tanzanian commander? haha haha.. clowns!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
headed by a Tanzanian commander? haha haha.. clowns!
We contribute the most soldiers.
We basically train all non SANDF members in the FIB.
We Contribute the most weapon systems

We are the FIB.

NO SANDF=NO FIB
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

We contribute the most soldiers.
We basically train all non SANDF members in the FIB.
We Contribute the most weapon systems

We are the FIB.

NO SANDF=NO FIB
hey take a chill pill ... don't get too over worked about FIB else I'll report to your commander grin..
for the record
Nigeria has contributed more than 20,000 troops /police to various UN missions since 1960.. most on the continent and abroad.. we're not screaming

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
hey take a chill pill ... don't get too over worked about FIB else I'll report to your commander grin..
for the record
Nigeria has contributed more than 20,000 troops /police to various UN missions since 1960.. most on the continent and abroad.. we're not screaming

Nigeria was headed by a Kenyan commander in Mali. Commanders do not do the work, people who do the bulk of the work are captains and lieutenants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria was headed by a Kenyan commander in Mali. Commanders do not do the work, people who do the bulk of the work are captains and lieutenants.
saffer's desperate attempt to be even grin

Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) force to intervene in Mali. The commander of the force is
Nigerian, and Nigeria has reported it will supply 900 of the total force of 3,300. In the past, Nigeria has
also footed the lion’s share of the costs of regional intervention forces.

read on

blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2013/01/15/nigerias-role-in-the-mali-intervention/
m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-21238566
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-faults-un-intervention-in-mali/157038/

go argue with Tanzanians we ain't mates

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
agaugust:

Falkland war ? Mumu cheesy cheesy

Britain used a 1971 Nuclear submarine to sink an Argentine 1939 ancient warship that has NO SINGLE anti-submarine defences and NO SINGLE torpedo.

LOL....Me too I can use AK-47 rifle to kill Shaka Zulu and his ancient spear from 400 meters away.

Mumu cheesy cheesy

Today, modern navies have anti-torpedo countermeasures to defeat all kinds of current and future submarine torpedoes.

Your argument is wrecked in 5 minutes
Counter-measures are designed to counter the torpedo's search unit.

Unless you disturb the sub's sensors.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
for the record

Trust me bro, i cant be more chilled!!
All i was pointing out was that we destroyed the M23, obviously you cant disprove this fact and now you are trying to change the topic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
saffer's desperate attempt to be even grin

Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) force to intervene in Mali. The commander of the force is
Nigerian, and Nigeria has reported it will supply 900 of the total force of 3,300. In the past, Nigeria has
also footed the lion’s share of the costs of regional intervention forces.

read on

blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2013/01/15/nigerias-role-in-the-mali-intervention/
m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-21238566
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-faults-un-intervention-in-mali/157038/

go argue with Tanzanians we ain't mates

Sorry, the commander was a Rwandan whom replaced Nigerian commander for incompetence.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/5204fb024.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Msauza:

Sorry, the commander was a Rwandan whom replaced Nigerian commander for incompetence.

desperado, have you even checked out the links i provided?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
jln115:

Trust me bro, i cant be more chilled!!
All i was pointing out was that we destroyed the M23, obviously you cant disprove this fact and now you are trying to change the topic.
Tanzanians destroyed the M23 grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
Tanzanians destroyed the M23 grin

Nah!! Rooivalk gunship did.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
iterator24:
desperado, have you even checked out the links i provided?

It doesn't matter, Rwandan lead you to the point that you got frustrated.

Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan's order to
withdraw Nigerian troops from Mali was
attributed in some quarters to the replacement of
a Nigerian by a Rwandan as the force
commander of the peacekeeping force in Mali
now that it has passed under UN control.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Patchesagain:

As Heitman said, its all dependent on our foreign policy

KC-130 for a domestically based defence policy
A400M for a continental based policy

never has a single acquisition provided such insight to governmental long term defence planning

Personally, I would say the C-130J is a better option than the A400M as it has a bigger base-payload (despite a smaller vehicular based payload) and more options interms of a tanker and and maritime patrol as well as AWACS - not to mention we have the only certified C-130 maintenance and re-fit plant on the continent

A400M is just a tactical lift pretending to be a strategic lift

FYI, heitmans suggestion of the Alenia C-27J Spartan and CASA C-295M operating as a light-lift combo gave me the biggest military hard-on I have had in a while
Problem with C-130J is that they can't carry the Oryx and Rooivalk without their gearboxes being removed, cause of its smaller vehicular size.

The battle of Bangui has shown SAAF needs to deploy them without their gearboxes removed, as it will take time to get them in the air for Ops if they're removed.

SAAF needs a dedicated tanker aircraft in the class of A330 MRTT similar to the retired 707 with EW and transport secondary roles. This will enable them to deploy fighter jets, troops and equipment at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.