Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,078 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4467572 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

The photos of South African navy warships are relevant, it's not my opinion, it's your own navy's evidence grin grin

# Defeated By Own Navy Photos.

A source says SAAF has air to ground missiles, but do you have them? NO NO NO !

ALL Photos show you have navy guns 76mm compact with round shape.

You want to be a fraud...okay cool...live in a world of lies, it's the South African way.....

Below is photo of 76mm compact old 1977 gun on South African valour frigate grin grin

# Demolished On June 1st

This topic is not open for debate

The South African Navy, Denel and Armscor paid for and signed contracts for:

- Maintenance of the Super Rapid
- spare parts for the super rapid
- Technical experts for the super rapid

San has super rapid

Proven beyond doubt - your opinion on this topic is irrelevant
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:
[size=13pt]

Nigerian OPV has superior AK-176 gun firepower, we will sink ALL Mandela's over-rated blue water ships in one day !

Everybody compare a modern Super Rapid photo below with the 1977 obsolete round edge shapes 76mm compact gun on South Africa's 'modern 2006' frigate grin grin

76mm super rapid gun below with straight edge shapes...South Africa does NOT have it o ! Proved !

http://www.otomelara.it/products-services/naval-systems/76-62-super-rapid
.[/size]

Citation shows that San has the super rapid

This argument is over
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Contradiction? We are talking about guns, you are diverting attention to missiles. Is a missile a gun? Fool. Stay on topic, eat humble pies !

Who cares about Umkhonto missiles half empty silos ? Same way you have 32 Exocet missile launchers with only about 13 missiles grin grin

Soweto navy parades empty missile containers on warships grin grin

Meanwhile, we are talking about the 76mm gun super rapid that SAN does not have, I demolished all sources posted by Southies !

Your own navy's photos proves you wrong and proves me right grin grin

Deal with your 1977 purchased guns removed from scrap yard and repaired for brand new Valour frigates !

Your Soweto nation could not even afford modern AK-176 naval 76mm guns that Nigeria puts on OPV. LOL.

We are more modern than you are....Old school 1977 guns mounted on 2006 warship, no wonder NNS Centenary will sink SAS Amatola grin grin

Official contracts awarded for parts and maintenance of The Super Rapid proves we have it

You opinion is irrelevant in the face of factual evidence

And the 32 launchers breaks you because you so Valour Class was not configured for such
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

We are talking ships, he has changed to talking tanks and helicopters.

#Super Frustrated

# Totally Humiliated

SAN 76mm compact guns of 1977 grin grin

No one is talking about guns

The argument is over - you are just unable to deal with the facts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2015
mzilakazi:

ECONET still was not Airtel and there is still no clear distinction as to who first lauched GSM in Nigeria between MTN and ECONET, both form Southern Africa. For your Info, Econet was also a company that was run from SA back yards. Mumu.
All I see is a desperate Zulu feasting on his vomit , shifting the goal post, claiming a Zimbabwean company as S.A's, grin grin cheesy grin . Zulu you aren't a match for me. I'll demolish you big time.

Mark my words, today 1st of June, 2015. South Africa's relevance and role in Africa will be determined by her allegiance to Abuja. The relationship she has with Abuja will determine her voice in Africa.

The hell with this military Jackshit! Your country has made serious attempt to align herself with Abuja.

- the request by your president to set up quick responce military squad in Africa with no other country than Nigeria. WE TURNED IT DOWN

- the invitation by your president to be in BRICS
WE TURNED IT DOWN.

- The setting up of a military pact with Nigeria.

Your "super power" country trekked all the way from southern Africa through east and central Africa to Nigeria to make all these proposals.

In the mean time, Egypt has called for military defence pact in Africa with Nigeria

East African block has called for the same thing.

The writing is clear on the wall, Zulu just won't see it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Prove me wrong, try it.

I have

60% hit rate
2 ships sunk and another rendered combat ineffective

That is not the work of a defeated missile
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:
All I see is a desperate Zulu feasting on his vomit , shifting the goal post, claiming a Zimbabwean company as S.A's, grin grin cheesy grin . Zulu you aren't a match for me. I'll demolish you big time.

Mark my words, today 1st of June, 2015. South Africa's relevance and role in Africa will be determined by her allegiance to Abuja. The relationship she has with Abuja will determine her voice in Africa.

The hell with this military Jackshit! Your country has made serious attempt to align herself with Abuja.

- the request by your president to set up quick responce military squad in Africa with no other country than Nigeria. WE TURNED IT DOWN

WE TURNED IT DOWN.

Your "super power" country trekked all the way from southern Africa through east and central Africa to Nigeria to make all these proposals.

In the mean time, Egypt has called for military defence pact in Africa with Nigeria

Still making statements without citations?

Worthless troll
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

#Super Frustrated

# Totally Humiliated

A turret has nothing to do with the housed gun. grin grin grin

Now that I've taught you that.

Many armies use the Bushmaster cannon in different turrets.

Many navies use 76/62 Otobreda naval gun in different turrets.

The AK-176 is actually older than the 76mm Italian naval gun range.

When the ZA is around Nigerian eat a lot humble pie.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
MikeCZAR:
A turret has nothing to do with the housed gun. grin grin grin

Now that I've taught you that.

Many armies use the Bushmaster cannon in different turrets.

Many navies use 76/62 Otobreda naval gun in different turrets.

The AK-176 is actually older than the 76mm Italian naval gun range.

When the ZA is around Nigerian eat a lot humble pie.

You reckon that the super rapid is on the last strike craft to be built or on the Valour Class?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Sure i will deal with it and teach you about your own navy grin grin

76mm super rapid has straight line hedges. PHOTO 1

76mm compact has rounded edges. PHOTO 2

Valour frigate has the old 1977 gun...76mm compact with rounded hedges PHOTO 3

South Africa took obsolete guns purchased in 1977 guns from dump yard and renovated the ancient 76mm to put on new Valour frigates grin grin
"76mm super rapid has straight line hedges. PHOTO 1"

Watch this ROUND Oto Melara firing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0OcXst59k
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

The photos of South African navy warships are relevant, it's not my opinion, it's your own navy's evidence grin grin

# Defeated By Own Navy Photos.

A source says SAAF has air to ground missiles, but do you have them? NO NO NO !

ALL Photos show you have navy guns 76mm compact with round shape.

You want to be a fraud...okay cool...live in a world of lies, it's the South African way.....

Below is photo of 76mm compact old 1977 gun on South African valour frigate grin grin

# Demolished On June 1st

# Demolished On June 1st

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:

WE TURNED IT DOWN.

My frendo most of Zim companies including their polical parties were run and still are run at air conditioned offices in affluent Sandton. The owner of Econet, was living in SA until he acquired citizenship of SA and he now lives in South Africa as a naturalised citizen of Mzansi.

However, MTN also claims to be the first network provider in Nigeria, the status which Econet also claimed. So which is which here? My answer is, the Southies taught you the cellphone. End of story or do you still deny it.

Meanwhile Nigeria has never done anything to SA let alone to package palm wine and export it to SA so that South Africans can have a taste of it. Shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2015
AugustineAgain:

#Super Frustrated

# Totally Humiliated

Augubugubu "total caliber humiliation" today:

1. CIWS performance.

2. 76mm/62 Naval gun.

3. Turrets.

4. AK-176 naval gun age.

5. Umkhonto missiles.

6. Exocet missiles.

7. Jets anti-shipping attack profile.

"28 Total caliber humiliation firepower" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2015
mzilakazi:

My frendo most of Zim companies including their polical parties were run and still are run at air conditioned offices in affluent Sandton. The owner of Econet, was living in SA until he acquired citizenship of SA and he now lives in South Africa as a naturalised citizen of Mzansi.

However, MTN also claims to be the first network provider in Nigeria, the status which Econet also claimed. So which is which here? My answer is, the Southies taught you the cellphone. End of story or do you still deny it.

Meanwhile Nigeria has never done anything to SA let alone to package palm wine and export it to SA so that South Africans can have a taste of it. Shame!!
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT SOUTH AFRICANS WERE THE FIRST TO LAUNCH NIGERIAS FIRST AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) AFTER IT HAD BEEN AROUND IN SA FOR OVER 50 YEARS? Bwahahaha… laughing in kanuri

Teaching history.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Patchesagain:

Still making statements without citations?

Worthless troll
grin grin grin my facts will always be sitting on your last nerve. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:
you mean you wasted all time only to come with this jackshit?

Zulu, all over the world's archives and history your redemption and freedom is synonymous with the word NIGERIA. Doubt me? Google nigeria-south Africa relations.

We freed you. We needn't do anymore. Now hop, hop you go, Zulu boy.

Claiming glory that was never achieved by you but noble Soweto students. How can you ever free someone from oppression when you yourselves were under the chains of military oppression. Mandela freed all your as.ses from military rule.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:
Mandela was a burden to Africa. A man whose life is slavery itself doesn't know what freedom is.

Yet, Mandela managed to convince the whole world to overwhelm Nigeria with multiple sanctions until they backed down on military rule. He put your government under pressure until they released Obasanjo. That came after activists voicing out for democracy were killed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:
you mean you wasted all time only to come with this jackshit?

Zulu, all over the world's archives and history your redemption and freedom is synonymous with the word NIGERIA. Doubt me? Google nigeria-south Africa relations.

We freed you. We needn't do anymore. Now hop, hop you go, Zulu boy.

And we returned the favour by freeing you from military dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
lezz:
you didnt go to school.
Zulu, Abaca died and Abdulsalami , a military man took over. Nigeria has been a democracy when Zulu and co were still living in trees and caves.

The highest point of Zulu civization is to built bush huts.

Mandela was S.A first incompetent black president who was a near-senile, voted into presidency by sentiments.

He caused the Nigerian debacle as it is known internationally and SA was isolated in Africa.

Read my boy read.

Free history class in Nairaland won't last forever. grin

your disparaging remarks avout mandela illistrate just how your obsesssion and mindless hate for south africa has poisened your soul and mind

Now stop posting off topic or i will start reporting you for off-topic posting, tribalism and racism

You have been warned
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
"Democracy since 1960". First hand over of power through the ballot box 2015 grin grin grin grin

Democracy in waiting for 55 YEARS

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
saengine:
"Democracy since 1960". First hand over of power through the ballot box 2015 grin grin grin grin

Democracy in waiting for 55 YEARS

Bwahaha! The fact that they are celebrating this says it all. By the way, they rank towards the bottom of the democracy index because they have no institutions to support democracy. Voting is just one aspect of it. Injecting quality into a democracy is about institutions. They don't have any. They just have an old man, who was a former dictator, who has now come back to power. That alone tells you how dire their situation is. They could not find a thorough democrat to lead them. They can only HOPE against hope that the old man is telling the truth when he says he is reformed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Iraqs Army said they abandoned 2300 Armoured Vehicles when they ran away from Mosul.

American trained 3rd world countries take incompetence & Cowardice to a whole new level.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Centrifude:
Iraqs Army said they abandoned 2300 Armoured Vehicles when they ran away from Mosul.

American trained 3rd world countries take incompetence & Cowardice to a whole new level.

Why are the Americans to blame?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Centrifude:

Organisational weaknesses.

Soldiers and commanders at the tactical level can't be blamed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015

Exactly 2 rounds a second. 120 rounds per minute. Performance as advertised grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.