Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469514 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

Wahhahaahahahahahaahahahahababababbaab!!!! You killed me.

That is a radar range it has nothing about giving real time visuals.

The radar searches for threats ahead. I told you that you know nothing about military hardwares. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Bwahahahahaaha grin grin You k.illed y.ourself, radars DO NOT give visuals, they give real time signals yo fool !

You know nothing about warfare grin grin

Yes from 407 km away, NAF ATR-42 detects SANDF equipment and vehicles so that we can delete your army !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

That`s a different Beechcraft you dummy, the call sign numbers and colours are different you one eyed pirate ! I thought you said your eyeball is = ISTAR.....yet you cannot spot the difference in simple aircraft photos .....mumu pirate grin grin

This is a most unnecessary argument that Andrewza and I have thrashed for many days on this forum last year, NAF has Beechcraft ISTAR, I won`t entertain this argument again next time.

PHOTO 1 : NAF Beechcraft transport with no belly radar dome

PHOTO 2 : NAF Beechcraft ISTAR with big belly radar dome for ISTAR

PHOTO 3 : One eyed Patches the Southie pirate

Bwahahahahaaha!!!! Nope, photo 3 is your one eyed ISTAR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

Bwahahahahaaha grin grin You k.illed y.ourself, radars DO NOT give visuals, they give signals yo fool !

Yes from 407 km away, NAF ATR-42 detects SANDF equipment and vehicles so that we can delete your army !

Bwahahahaaha!!! who said radars give visuals? I have never said such. All that I said is that your +/- 400 radar range will never give you visuals of a real time war in a contested battle field. I work with radars everyday so how can I happen not to know anything about radars, Mugoe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

Bwahahahaaha!!! who said radars give visuals? I have never said such. All that I said is that your +/- 400 radar range will never give you visuals of a real time war in a contested battle field.

Nope, I said SURVEY not visuals, survey...mapping !

agaugust:

It does not need to fly above the battlefield, ATR-42 Surveys the battle from 407 km away you dunce grin

....but you said VISUALS.....you know nothing about radars !

FighterPilot:

Wahhahaahahahaha!!!! You killed me.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
[size=14pt]
Patchesagain:

I refer you to your own post:

ATR-42 Surveyor of NAF has 407 km radar range ! Fact !

Multi-mission capable for air to land and air to sea ISTAR.

It also does partial AWACS for secondary air to air ISTAR missions.

It`s radar is jamming proof and anti-ECM.

Facts ! All Factual Facts !

This ISTAR weekend has been a very bad season for ALL South Africans on this forum shocked shocked
.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by homerac7: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

Egbon mi, me no dey show face for de , tori wipe mio mo kilo maa shele pelu new presido. Awon eniyan so wipe GMB fe ra F-16, gbogbo defence contract ti o wa ni pipeline ni won ma review, won maa da gbogbo nka ruu, so mi o tii mo nkan ti mo maa so ni ni mo se dake jeje o !

Thanks bros mi ! Na gode so sai !

Bros, I hail.

I feel you, but some of us ti a mo baba titun yii no fear. Baba yen ko kin gba rubbish rara. Ti o ba tie review awon kini yen, je ki okan e bale wipe na better deal ni o ma se. O ready lati nawo ati lati ja.

Mo ro wipe isokuso ti awon kan maa nso nibe yen lo put e off ni.

Take care o
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, I said SURVEY not visuals, survey...mapping !

....but you said VISUALS.....you know nothing about radars !

Mogoe, I said radars do not give visuals, cams do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:
[size=14pt]

ATR-42 Surveyor of NAF has 407 km radar range ! Fact !

Multi-mission capable for air to land and air to sea ISTAR.

It also does partial AWACS for secondary air to air ISTAR missions.

It`s radar is jamming proof and anti-ECM.

Facts ! All Factual Facts !

This ISTAR weekend has been a very bad season for ALL South Africans on this forum shocked shocked
.[/size]

It seems as if you do not understand your wasteful expenditure well. You have a trouble understanding the meaning of ISTAR as well as AWACS. You do not have apractical experience of all that, that's why all that you are showing us is an utter ignorance with some mixed up information leant from Google ®. Go and study thoroughly about what is an ISTAR and come back when you are informed about the subject for discussion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

Mogoe, I said radars do not give visuals, cams do.

You did NOT mention cams in your comment, you said the radar range of 407 km will is not the range for visuals. You thought that when radar gets closer to target it will have visual, until I corrected you....fake Soweto fighter-pilot grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

It seems as if you do not understand your wasteful expenditure well.

You keep sying Nigeria wasted money on ISTAR like ATR-42, yet South African air force chief of staff was crying and begging ANC government for money to buy ordinary Beechcraft ISTAR that NAF has been using for years, yet Pretoria government keeps saying no money.

I am sure SAAF is ready to buy NAF aircraft second-hand on credit if we allow your cash-broke SANDF to tender for sale on credit

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

You did NOT mention cams in your comment, you said the radar range of 407 km will is not the range for visuals. You thought that when radar gets closer to target it will have visual, until I corrected you....fake Soweto fighter-pilot grin

YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!!!! a civilian will never teach me anything about military hardwares. Go and read my posts again. You were busy spreading lies that your radar can see the enemy 400KM away.

You should have figured that out since I corrected you that your radar has NOTHING to do with giving real time war visuals. That's why I said your luxurious ATR42 can never survey a contested battle ground because it is too slow and might see itself kissing the ground sooner than expected.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

You keep sying Nigeria wasted money on ISTAR like ATR-42, yet South African air force chief of staff was crying and begging ANC government for money to buy ordinary Beechcraft ISTAR that NAF has been using for years, yet Pretoria government keeps saying no money.

I am sure SAAF is ready to buy NAF aircraft second-hand on credit if we allow your cash-broke SANDF to tender for sale on credit

Your ATR42 is still a wasteful expenditure because Nigerian military is not equipped for that tech. Your military is still poorly equipped to boast such a tech. Firstly, before you acquired it you never checked if you had a dedicated tactical data link or not to integrate your ISTAR configured MPA to other platforms. You needed first to get your house in order and now you look like a man wearing cheap clothing with an expensive shoe. Your leadership lacks vision.

How is that system helping you when it cannot communicate with other platforms. It is unfortunate that as the operator you will see the enemy's location but all your other platforms see nothing. WHAT A WASTE.

When it comes to SANDF, we are more than ready to acquire any aircraft that we can configure for ISTAR dutie and as well make it ELINT compatible. We have all the neccessary equipment and integrated data link. Go and do your basics before you can fit into the shoes of a monster (super powers). Those shoes you are wearing are too big for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Here is our posts to pull all your lies.

l said.

FighterPilot:

Your Maritime Patrol Aircraft will never survey a contested battle ground

and you said this

agaugust:

It does not need to fly above the battlefield, ATR-42 Surveys the battle from 407 km away you dunce grin

NB: to survey something it means you can as well see it, thus radar cannot be used to see visuals of an area 400Km away. To be correct 330 km ground search range away.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
I laughed you out loud.

FighterPilot:

Wahhahaahahahahahaahahahahababababbaab!!!! You killed me. That is a radar range it has nothing about giving real time visuals. The radar searches for threats ahead. I told you that you know nothing about military hardwares. Stop making a fool of yourself.

You laughed back like a mad man making no sense. Confused as usual.

agaugust:

Bwahahahahaaha grin grin You k.illed y.ourself, radars DO NOT give visuals, they give real time signals yo fool !
You know nothing about warfare grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

NB: to survey something it means you can as well see it, thus radar cannot be used to see visuals of an area 400Km away. To be correct 330 km ground search range away.

Yes I said survey, NOT visual, I never said visual. The ATR-42 is called Surveyor, so I was VERY CORRECT.

Radar scan mapping to surveying by signals, NOT TV cam visuals.

South African education fails in both English and Geography.....not only Maths and Science grin grin

You thought radar is like the eyes that visualizes objects until Nigerian education showed you that radar works by signals.

Say thank you Lagos, thank you Abuja, say it loud grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

l said.

You said visuals, stop lying...

FighterPilot:

Wahhahaahahahaha!!!! You killed me.

You thought radars see visuals when radar range is close, until I educated you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Patchesagain:

as well as Su-30's, JF-17's, ATAK helicopters and dont forget Tucano's

#dreams

#ignorance.

We have educated you many times about Nigerian procurement list and secret proceedures.

Procurement takes time, but NAF has named it`s platforms to be purchased and we have evaluated them.

Tucano was dropped and NAF chose Su-25 Frogfoot Scorpion Variant for COIN, even Janes Defence says so :

http://www.janes.com/article/48842/nigeria-looking-for-more-attack-aircraft

Su-30, JF-17 have been evaluated. Choices will be made, one or both jets.

Nigerian military procurement is covered up in secrecy.

We even see secret new combat helicopters inside NAF base, Eurocopters arrived from France secretly now, it was NEVER announced...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
agaugust:

Yes I said survey, NOT visual, I never said visual. The ATR-42 is called Surveyor, so I was VERY CORRECT.

South African education fails in both English and Geography.....not only Maths and Science grin grin

You thought radar is like the eyes that visualizes objects until Nigerian education showed you that radar works by signals.

M.o.r.o.n stop talking ish and worry about the small red planet called Nibiru which is heading to earth as we speak. The aliens are on there way to Mokoko.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Patchesagain:

With LinkZA it does

Fool

Your LinkZA is only operational on paper.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
FighterPilot:

radar cannot be used to see visuals of an area 400Km away. To be correct 330 km ground search range away.

Radar will do detection as done by radars. Simple.

ATR-42 radar range is 407 km NOT 330 km.....point of correction....407 km for NAF radar.

Get it right !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
We have proved that Nigeria has achieved full battlefield situational awareness and has exhibited real time battle management. NOW SHOW US S.A REAL TIME BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS. YOU HAVE NOTHING ONLY MOUTH. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT LINK ZA IS A SCAM, A FAILED PROJECT. Your government is feeding you propaganda thats why you live in a delusional world. Zomb1e. NIGERIA'S MILITARY FEATS GOES MOSTLY UNSUNG. we do not make noise unlike your noise making country. We have achieved inter-networking between the soldiers on the field and the commanders in Abuja yet we did not make noise. Have the link ZA ever seen combat? Give us citation where it was ever used. Delusional zomb1es.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Meanwhile Nigerian military is at war right now, it is evolving, changing to meet the current situation. Right now as we speak there are men and women firing their rifles, hinds choppers are shooting rockets, tanks vs tanks battle is raging, artillery shells are bursting, sorties are been flown, bombs are falling.
Right now men and women in uniforms are bleeding to keep west Africa safe.

But S.A has not seen combat in many years. Your centurion tanks are rusting, your half french chopper is rubbish, your valour tin cans are docked, your subs are grounded, your military is broken, fat and lazy. Your soldiers are busy contracting HIV. Your military is dead. SIMPLE.

NIGERIA MILITARY IS FIGHTING ISIS WHILE S.A MILITIA FORCE IS BUSY TAKING PICTURES.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2015
FighterPilot:

What about Gripen E?
. Including the Gripen E/F.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2015
MikeCZAR:
They are
in different classes.

The Russian need a new fighter like they did with their tras.h MBT fleet, introducing the new T-14 MBT.

By classes I mean capabilities, not weight.

Their is no evidence that the T-72B3, T-80U and T-90A aren't capable matches for their western competitors. They are a perfect match for them, the T-14 is just miles better than anything NATO has.

The SU-30SM, SU-35BM are also more than a match for any jet the west has.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Patchesagain:

J-10B, single engine multirole same as the F-16
Rafale - strike fighter
Eurofighter and Su-35 -air superiority

3 different classes

All of them are swing role fighters retarrd!!

Also my classification was primarily based on capabilities.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2015
lionel4power:
We have proved that Nigeria has achieved full battlefield situational awareness and has exhibited real time battle management. NOW SHOW US S.A REAL TIME BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS. YOU HAVE NOTHING ONLY MOUTH. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT LINK ZA IS A SCAM, A FAILED PROJECT. Your government is feeding you propaganda thats why you live in a delusional world. Zomb1e. NIGERIA'S MILITARY FEATS GOES MOSTLY UNSUNG. we do not make noise unlike your noise making country. We have achieved inter-networking between the soldiers on the field and the commanders in Abuja yet we did not make noise. Have the link ZA ever seen combat? Give us citation where it was ever used. Delusional zomb1es.

SANDF data-link has not helped them against Rhino poachers dribbling their entire air force and 21 battalion + special forces combined grin grin

Link.ZA exists only on paper
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2015
agaugust:

English is my first language, dummy and it is your second language, you black tire.

I spoke of survey first. I repeat, I said your luxurious aircraft cannot SURVEY a contested battle ground. Go and look at my post again you black tire.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF data-link has not helped them against Rhino poachers dribbling their entire air force and 21 battalion + special forces combined grin grin

Link.ZA exists only on paper

Bwahahaha… In reverse I would say that your luxurious ATR42 could not save you from the wrath of BH, Eeben Barlow had. It proved once again that Eeben Barlow is bigger than your luxurious wasteful expediture which was tasked for monitoring BH activities yet it failed DISMALLY.

On the other hand, SANDF data link has never been deployed against rhino poaching activities as poaching is not military assignment. We now have special law enforcement members tasked to carry out that duty.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2015
agaugust:

Radar will do detection as done by radars. Simple.

ATR-42 radar range is 407 km NOT 330 km.....point of correction....407 km for NAF radar.

Get it right !

Why do you like to over inflate specifications? What do you stand to gain from that? Do you think we will panic. You ATR even with a 1000 km radar range will still remain harmless because is not a fighter and plus is used by ill equipped military which also lacks the skill. How the hell will I ever fear a toothless lion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
lionel4power:
Meanwhile Nigerian military is at war right now, it is evolving, changing to meet the current situation. Right now as we speak there are men and women firing their rifles, hinds choppers are shooting rockets, tanks vs tanks battle is raging, artillery shells are bursting, sorties are been flown, bombs are falling.
Right now men and women in uniforms are bleeding to keep west Africa safe.

But S.A has not seen combat in many years. Your centurion tanks are rusting, your half french chopper is rubbish, your valour tin cans are docked, your subs are grounded, your military is broken, fat and lazy. Your soldiers are busy contracting HIV. Your military is dead. SIMPLE.

NIGERIA MILITARY IS FIGHTING ISIS WHILE S.A MILITIA FORCE IS BUSY TAKING PICTURES.

SA is one space that the likes of ISIS can never play on. The likes of BH who grown so big that they even challenge government troops on one on one conventional war will never even dare to challenge SANDF on home soil. They can never do what they have done in Nigeria where they have even robbed military of their strategic bases. Where they have chased military like dogs chasing after rabbits and hares. Where they have ruled over a large piece of land equal to Ireland for many months with great impunity. Such a gain can never be realised in SA soil protected by SANDF. That moemish can only happen in Nigeria where you find soldiers sleep walking because of empty stomach and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2015
LIFE AS A SOLDIER IN NIGERIA.

A life of a typical Nigerian soldier. Yet the military is wearing big shoes said to be the exact size of NATO in terms of ISTAR tech. They could not afford to buy the basics. canvas tanks for water purifications and storage, sleeping bags, Weather havens, stretchers and good food.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2015
stillchris:

stop behaving like a troll and provide evidence
You don't know?
If you don't. Tell me I'll teach you as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.