Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4440033 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Henry120:

These South-Africans are downright delusional.
@henry 120, @Evan, @lezz I can't believe you guyz still have time for these S.a boys here.... You all are very very PATIENT.....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Cougar (South African design)

However your choice is subjective.

SOUTH AFRICA IS HOWEVER UNDOUBTEDLY THE LEADER OF MRAPS IN THE WORLD. WE INTRODUCED THOSE VEHICLES IN THE WORLD AND HENCE WE LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING AMERICA. WE SCHOOLED AMERICA, AUSTRALIA AND CHINA THE TECHNICAL KNOW HOW OF DESIGNING AND MANUFACTURING MRAPS.

CURRENTLY THE SPRINGBOK COMPANY IS TEACHING NIGERIANS THE A-TO-Z OF DESIGNING AND MANUFACTURING OF MRAPS.

Cougar is based on American design and extensive tests.

The Americans are leaders in MRAP design, and the Cougar, maxxpro & Bushmaster are the world's most popular MRAPs.

DCD and Mekahog collaborated on the IKRI MRAP, with the Nigerian Police providing technical inputs. Nigerians schooled you on how an an efficient/cost effective MRAP should built.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Henry120:

Cougar is based on American design and extensive tests.

The Americans are leaders in MRAP design, and the Cougar, maxxpro & Bushmaster are the world's most popular MRAPs.

DCD and Mekahog collaborated on the IKRI MRAP, with the Nigerian Police providing technical inputs. Nigerians schooled you on how an an efficient/cost effective MRAP should built.

LIES!!!!! COUGAR IS BASED ON SA DESIGN. IT WAS DESIGNED AS A MEANS OF TOT WHEN WE TAUGHT OUR STUDENTS (US) THE TECHNICAL KNOW HOW OF DESIGNING AND MANUFACTURING MRAPS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar-vehicle

AMERICA BOUGHT OVER 5000 SA MADE MRAPS AND ARMOURED VEHICLES.

SOUTH AFRICA IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE LEADER OF MRAPS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. THE FIRST MRAP IN THE WORLD WAS DESIGNED IN SA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
jln115:

Actually if a MRAP has a V shaped hull then its essentially based on the Caspir.

No, It is basic physics. MRAPs usually have V shaped hulls in other to deflect and spread blast across areas from point of impact.

Your claim is ludacris as all vehicles on a V shaped hull trace their origin to the leopard APC. A Rhodesian vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Henry120:

No, It is basic physics. MRAPs usually have V shaped hulls in other to deflect and spread blast across areas from point of impact.

Your claim is ludacris as all vehicles on a V shaped hull trace their origin from the leopard APC. A Rhodesian vehicle.

The first people to come with that basic physics are South Africans. Bwahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Technical Solutions Group, the South African company that developed cougar for Americans.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/cougar-hev.htm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Henry120:

Your claim is ludacris as all vehicles on a V shaped hull trace their origin from the leopard APC. A Rhodesian vehicle.
Dude how can you seriously say new MRAPs are based on the leopard when its CLEARLY visible that they have much much more in common with the Casspir and Buffel?

Also it had a range of less than 300km, could only go 80km/h(on Tar), and only carried 6 personnel ! And it was produced only about a year before the Buffel.

And lastly im also guessing youve never heard of the Hippo Apc, which entered service before the Leopard.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
jln115:

Actually if a MRAP has a V shaped hull then its essentially based on the Caspir.

Nope, it's all based on common sense of simple physics, an exploding mine under a vehicle will be forced to blast into the air and less under the vehicle by the V-hull/chasis shape. that's basic human common sense of physics, or you see copyright for that anywhere?

Can anybody claim copyright for the V shaped hull of speed boats?

#Delusional

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, it's all based on common sense, an exploding mine under a vehicle will be forced to blast into the air and less under the vehicle by the V-hull/chasis shape. that's basic human common sense, or you see copyright for that anywhere?

#Delusional
If it was common sense then i guess South Africans have the most common sense of all!! Seeing that we were the first to use V shaped hulls.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

[s]
SA builts automobile engines under licence from European companies. Nigeria import them as a whole.

SA contributed immensely on Gripens. They changed the whole face and look of Centurion tanks and Lynx helicopters and made them legally to be their products. Olifant tank is no longer a centurion tank. It might have started as centurion but it is no longer a centurion and does not use centurion spare parts at all. The olifant tank can now only be maintained by SA and nobody else[/s]

Stop bragging about weapons you imported from Europe, it's not your domestic manufacture.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
jln115:

If it was common sense then i guess South Africans have the most common sense of all!! Seeing that we were the first to use V shaped hulls.

I said common sense of simple physics, let me finish my post before you reply next time.

Did you invent physics in South Africa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, it's all based on common sense of simple physics, an exploding mine under a vehicle will be forced to blast into the air and less under the vehicle by the V-hull/chasis shape. that's basic human common sense of physics, or you see copyright for that anywhere?

#Delusional

Bwahahaha… who brought up that simple physics to work against mines? Nobody but South Africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
jln115:

You were the first to suffer from mines on a large scale. First victim, does not mean most intelligent, why did South Africa not invent vehicle engine before the rest of the world if you are the smartest brains?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahahaha… who brought up that simple physics to work against mines? Nobody but South Africans.

Who brought up complex physics to build the engine of your MRAP ? Nobody but Europeans.

Your V-shape hull is useless without vehicle engine imported from Europe grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

I said common sense of simple physics, let me finish my post before you reply next time.

Nope, we invented the v-hull to work against the impact of mines. The world was scared of mines until they saw South Africans using so cslled simple physics to overcome the impact of the blast.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

Who brought up complex physics to build the engine of your MRAP ? .
Shifting the goal post. Engine is one thing, MRAPS is another.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nope, we invented the v-hull to work against the impact of mines. The world was scared of mines until they saw South Africans using so cslled simple physics to overcome the impact of the blast.

V-hull is NOT the main strength of MRAP, the real protection is the extra amour under the vehicle chassis. Who invented steel armour? You?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Shifting the goal post. Engine is one thing, MRAPS is another.

Just showing you how less important a V-hull is, you think shaping a metal makes you a genius? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

You were the first to suffer from mines on a large scale. First victim, does not mean most intelligent, why did South Africa not invent vehicle engine before the rest of the world if you are the smartest brains?
hahaha ok!! So there were no mines in ww1, ww2, Korea , Vietnam ect ect?

And BTW there are a lot of things we invented and did before the rest of the world!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

Just showing you how less important a V-hull is, you think shaping a metal makes you a genius? grin

The V hull protects the engine from damage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

Dude if you didnt finish your post why did you post it then?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
agaugust:

V-hull is NOT the main strength of MRAP, the real protection is the extra amour under the vehicle chassis. Who invented steel armour? You?

In fact it is us who first came with the concept of developing MRAPS. fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Henry120:

These South-Africans are downright delusional.
Embarrassingly so, bros.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:27am On Jul 03, 2015
mzilakazi:

the British mathematicians successfully disarm German mines under the water to allow cargo and war ship sail successfully during the 2nd world war.

It's encouraging seeing a Zulu like you trying to come off as intelligent grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:38am On Jul 03, 2015
ddami:
@henry 120, @Evan, @lezz I can't believe you guyz still have time for these S.a boys here.... You all are very very PATIENT.....
Babe, these guys are pure leisure to me. I don't take them seriously as they are not worth the effort of any intelligent researched response one bit.

I do not pretend to even debate military matters much with them, they accept nothing . and honestly they know they are on an ego trip down here.

I keep saying this, of the 54 Africans countries only Zulus and coloured blend of every slaving, itinerant race still stick around. I can debate military matters with Egyptians, Ethiopians and Algerians not south Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2015
patches689:

Augustus, you can apply loose definitions to anything and make anything anything

Example:
What is an egg? An egg is a hard thing that contains a nutritional liquid substance! Hence a coca-cola is an egg!

No! An egg is a hard circular/dome shaped thing that contains a nutritional liquid substance! Hence a rotten Watermelon is an egg!

An egg is an egg because we have applied a specific name to a specific thing with very specific characteristics, and according to the manufacturer the ATR42 is an MPA platform.

you sound confused and idiotic!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2015
patches689:

I cant answer a question about something that didnt happen.

Accidents happen - you fire thousands of rounds of ammunition and eventually one lands on the wrong spot. Happens to every military.

see Number 5 - battle tested US soldiers make a colossal mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak_L2cpyGZA

I want to know why your men run away in womens dresses and seek refuge in neighboring countries.
like Angola besiege the SA soldiers the Americans had to supply you logistics and basic necessities for days before finally negotiating your freedom from the hands of Angola while your top military brass were busy falsifying war records and hiding the identities of slain South African soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2015
patches689:

So its 98% white because you say so?

your stupidity is in your genes, every last molecule of you. Zulus don't even have the brains to work in routine firms let alone defence industry. Half-zulu like you grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2015
patches689:

Who is it again that has destabilized their whole region and had to beg foreign countries to come and operate inside of their country?

who is 90% of it's own country band had been enslaved by a tiny group of settlers making 5% of the population? Who needs all of Africa to grant them basic freedom and human dignity?

Who needed bail out from tiny Angola?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2015
RudzSA:
170 million people nd 6Mw of power ..52millions people nd 46Mw ..eish
I heard eskom is failing big time, you have all turned to candles grin
You might want to revisit that 46Mw nonsense.

We have generated personal power distribution to eclipse you economically and produce a greater number of billionaires than you. What more do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
2370 pages of arguing with these gay white boys that claim to be African? why
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
lezz:
I heard eskom is failing big time, you have all turned to candles grin
You might want to revisit that 46Mw nonsense.

We have generated personal power distribution to eclipse you economically and produce a greater number of billionaires than you. What more do you want?
my problem with Nigerians ..evrything u say about us is in fact wat Africa has been saying about u .in yo case it's true ..in our case u just jealous .eskom is struggling and yet our lights are on ..no generators needed. Load shedding(1hour) takes place 1nce a week nd if things are realy bad 3 tyms a week or most weeks (lyk this 1) not at all. FACTS . On billionaires ..u lying . S.A has more (go google it) u just hav the richest guy . Quality of life for S.Ans is way beta nd that's wat matters

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.