Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4439134 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
@mzilkakazi THE QUESTION DODGER,,

WHY ARE YOU LOAD SHEDDING WATER

*SHOULD I TRANSPORT LAGOS LAGOON TO YOU OR...,,

* I SHOULD SEND DOWN THE RAIN..,,, OR,,

*SHOULD I TURN YOUR DRY LAND INTO OCEAN

just choose an option...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
jln115:
We weren't talking about how developed they are or not we were strictly talking about infrastructure!! Wake up please!!
Your original message is that south Africa is better than Nigeria. You drew inference from my post alluding that infrastructure is what makes south Africa better than Nigeria. I told you if you grade a country solely by infrastructure, that would mean some Arab countries will be better than western Europe, to which you answered yes

When I cornered you with the reality of what you were saying, by reminding you all middle eastern countries are devoloping countries, you resorted to your lame tactics of obscured references.

Too much pap makes one slow.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
@rudsza, what are you looking at, I see you viewing from below..., .do you have any question for me
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
@rudsza, what are you looking at, I see you viewing from below..., .do you have any question for me grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
jln115:

Oh please!!! We fought the Largest war this Continent has ever seen (Exc WW2)!! Not only that BUT our pilots are also the most well trained in Africa, 4 SAAF Gripens armed with either Meteor or Marlin BVR missiles and it bye bye to all of Ethiopia's 10 Su 27s

And all our military expert analysis did was emphasize the need for a BVR missile!

Nope !

The article confirms all that I have said and you in particular was arguing with me last week.....

1. SAAF has ZERO air refueling capability

2. SAAF can NEVER fly to Nigeria, your limit is Zambia near your house

3. SAAF is NOT the best air force in Sub-Saharan Africa, the most powerful are countries with Flanker/Fulcrum jets or BVR missiles

4. SAAF is as dead as Mandela

All the above now confirmed by your own South African defence experts today 2015 tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
lezz:
Your original message is that south Africa is better than Nigeria. You drew inference from my post alluding that infrastructure is what makes south Africa better than Nigeria. I told you if you grade a country solely by infrastructure, that would mean some Arab countries will be better than western Europe, to which you answered yes

When I cornered you with the reality of what you were saying, by reminding you all middle eastern countries are devoloping countries, you resorted to your lame tactics of obscured references.

Too much pap makes one slow.
Dude I didn't grade my country on anything YOU said SA has better infrastructure because of whites not me!
When I said/quoted " South Africa is better because of whites" it was used as a broader term for all the excuses about why South Africa is better than Nigeria in something that you make the whole time for example why South Africa has more Nobel price winners or why South Africa is more technologically advanced

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
@mzilkakazi THE QUESTION DODGER,,

WHY ARE YOU LOAD SHEDDING WATER

*SHOULD I TRANSPORT LAGOS LAGOON TO YOU OR...,,

* I SHOULD SEND DOWN THE RAIN..,,, OR,,

*SHOULD I TURN YOUR DRY LAND INTO OCEAN

just choose an option...

OH!! sorry my dear I don't need water wherever I am r neither do I have to go to the steam to fetch water. I use a tap water.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

Nope !

The article confirms all that I have said and you in particular was arguing with me last week.....

3. SAAF is NOT the best air force in Sub-Saharan Africa, the most powerful are countries with Flanker/Fulcrum jets or BVR missiles

All the above now confirmed by your own South African defence experts today 2015 tongue tongue

As if Nigeria has all that. Meaning NAF is equally dead.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

he has abandoned South African shiithole to live in America permanently grin grin
u shouldn't be laughing ..coz nigerians do that beta than all Africans . They ashamed of that junkyard u call a country

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

Nope !

where does the article confirm these two points?

Please post the relevant sections

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

Nope !

1. Project Kiepie
2. Refuel in Zambia then DRC= bye bye Nigeria
3 We will receive BVR missiles in the next year or two
4 Emotional BS

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

Show us his South African passport.

He has both Canadian and American citizenship, and Canada's law does not allow more than two citizenship, his second is American where he lives today. His not a Southie just because you say so.
so a guy who left South Africa aged 17 is no longer South African ? grin Nigerians nd their thinking ... God shud bless Nigeria coz he hasn't yet

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

Show us his South African passport.

He has both Canadian and American citizenship, and Canada's law does not allow more than two citizenship, his second is American where he lives today. His not a Southie just because you say so.

Damn!!! look at this fool. The man is a SOUTH AFRICAN. He was born in SA and even schooled in SA. Do you think when he left to Canada he used 419 to pass on airport security personnel? Whenever he is in South Africa nobody can ever ask him about his papers because he is a bona fide South African citizen.

http://www.thesouthafrican.com/local-boy-elon-musk-unveils-eskoms-end-the-battery-to-set-south-africans-free-video/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Patchesagain:

where does the article confirm these two points?

Please post the relevant sections

My pleasure grin grin grin

"A brief assessment points out the Gripen is faster but has less firepower while the Su-30K is more powerful and can carry more weapons. The Sukhoi also has better weapons systems while South Africa’s Gripens are hamstrung in this department by budgetary constraints (at present they are only fitted with visual range IRIS-T air-to-air missiles for aerial combat)."

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39861

SAAF is dead like Mandela is dead grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
@rudsza, what are you looking at, I see you viewing from below...,
.do you have any question for me grin
lol grin.. Just one ... Load shedding water ? Where? Lagos ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

OH!! sorry my dear I don't need water wherever I am r neither do I have to go to the steam to fetch water. I use a tap water.
so you are saying you are not water shedding,, don't lie oooooo...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
so you are saying you are not water shedding,, don't lie oooooo...

Not a chance. Since when is water an electricity?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Finally, I've found a thread on this website where those of us not concerned with d*ck measurement (cough..aug..cough et al) can discuss issues bedevilling African militaries. Not the click-bait rubbish of who has "the strongest military", but a worthy exposition on realistic assessment of pros and cons.

A genuine plea: stay here if you think patriotism means your country's rubbish has to be supported at all costs!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

My pleasure grin grin grin

"A brief assessment points out the Gripen is faster but has less firepower while the Su-30K is more powerful and can carry more weapons. The Sukhoi also has better weapons systems while South Africa’s Gripens are hamstrung in this department by budgetary constraints (at present they are only fitted with visual range IRIS-T air-to-air missiles for aerial combat)."

SAAF is dead like Mandela is dead grin grin grin

You are late, Nigeria is even rotting on the grave.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
RudzSA:
so a guy who left South Africa aged 17 is no longer South African ? grin Nigerians nd their thinking ... God shud bless Nigeria coz he hasn't yet

At 17 he is a minor, at 18 the law in Canada requires all citizens to forfeit one of their other citizenships to get Canadian and American citizenships, law is law, you Southies know nothing apart from the little happening in your ANC prison yard, you don't travel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
RudzSA:
lol grin.. Just one ... Load shedding water ? Where? Lagos ?
WHY are you lying you are load shedding water in your country........... Lagos is full of water,,The LAGOS LAGOON will quench the thirst of all your citizens..,,

I have a question for you...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
WHY are you lying you are load shedding water in your country........... Lagos is full of water,,The LAGOS LAGOON will quench the thirst of all your citizens..,,

shoot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:

I am quiet sure you don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

At 17 he is a minor, at 18 the law in Canada requires all citizens to forfeit one of their other citizenships to get Canadian and American citizenships, law is law, you Southies know nothing apart from the little happening in your ANC prison yard, you don't travel.
no wonder Nigerians outside Nigeria love to adopt foreign countries as their home ..wat Uve jus said justifies why yo ppl deny u wen they in foreign lands .no one wants to admit they Nigerian. South Africans are patriotic ..that guy knows he's South African nd he visits here more than seal visits Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
jln115:

1. Project Kiepie
2. Refuel in Zambia then DRC= bye bye Nigeria
3 We will receive BVR missiles in the next year or two
4 Emotional BS

1. News report says there is current budget constraint, you have no money to buy anything new :

"Gauteng Afrikaans daily Beeld approached military analyst Helmoed Heitman who said that in South Africa, shortages in the defence budget mean similar weapons systems for the Gripen are not forthcoming."

2. Zambia and Congo DRC will not violate UN and AU international law of sovereignty to allow SAAF use their airports to attack another country.....plus the Gripen fuel combat radius of 850 km is too short for the 3,600 km round trip from Congo to Nigeria. Fool grin grin

3. No BVR missiles for SAAF....You are confirmed broke by the current new 2015 report published just yesterday !

4. SAAF is dead and buried with Nelson Mandela shocked shocked

Angola is your new master !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin I WILL PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT water shedding...,

get ready for my question **,,,
**answer comprehensively **,,,
**Think before you answer not after**,,,
**rolling drums **,,
**suspense **,,
**don't be scared**,,
**are you ready***,,
RudzSA:
shoot
grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

1. News report says there is current budget constraint, you have no money to buy anything new :

"Gauteng Afrikaans daily Beeld approached military analyst Helmoed Heitman who said that in South Africa, shortages in the defence budget mean similar weapons systems for the Gripen are not forthcoming."

2. Zambia and Congo DRC will not violate UN and AU international law of sovereignty to allow SAAF use their airports to attack another country.....plus the Gripen fuel combat radius of 850 km is too short for the 3,600 km round trip from Congo to Nigeria. Fool grin grin

3. No BVR missiles for SAAF....You are confirmed broke by the current new 2015 report published just yesterday !

4. SAAF is dead and buried with Nelson Mandela shocked shocked

Angola is your new master !

Meaning Nigeria obeys before it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
mzilakazi:

I am quiet sure you don't even know what you are talking about.
Okay, if you are not doing it now,,

I know you have done it before,,,,
I know someone was talking about it recently,,,
when it happens feel free to call Dami...'cos it will soon happen...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
agaugust:

You can speak volume but Mr Musk remains a bonafide South African for life. Our home affairs knows.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddami:
Okay, if you are not doing it now,,

I know you have done it before,,,,
I know someone was talking about it recently,,,
when it happens feel free to call Dami...'cos it will soon happen...

There is no such thing as water shedding. People will laugh at you. Water does not accumulate anywhere to the level that is detrimental.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
MR MUSK A SOUTH AFRICAN.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11320885/Billionaire-Elon-Musk-divorces-wife-for-second-time.html

I quote:

When the South African billionaire Elon Musk split up with his wife
Talulah Riley for the first time, he told the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.