Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4438926 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Yes, North Korea is, that's where you are doing immigrant slave labour
ANC runs north korea?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Useless human beings are SAAF pilots who are not combat qualified, useless for war.

Gripen fleet flies 200 hours a year....6 pilots.

1. Yearly SAAF anniversary ceremony air shows, estimate : 4 days rehearsal + 1 day ceremony day, 5 hours per jet x 6 Gripens = 30 hours
2. Yearly National day anniversary ceremonial flights same as above : 30 hours
3. Funeral ceremonies for VIP, or wasted hours flying to Zambia/Congo for shadow boxing with Seleka rebels by parking Gripens at Congolese airport doing nothing, round trip flight estimate : 30 hours
4. Other wastes of hours not mentioned above.
5. Losses of hours due to aviation fuel shortages not included above.

200 - 90 = 110 hours estimate.

110 divided by 6 pilots = 18 hours per pilot.

SAAF Gripen pilots fly between 10 to 20 hours a year . PROVED grin grin

Angolan Su-30 jets will R.ape SAAF and SANDF till your nation bleeds into coma and begs for mercy from Angolan people grin grin

What is this ridiculous nonsense?

Grip pilots (14 of them) average 60 hours per year

Based on SANDF financial statements posted on this forum by me

SAAF currently has an excess of aviation fuel - 22 000 hours budgeted for, 18 000 flown

There is no debate - this is simple fact. You can post all the OPINION you want.

But: FACT > OPINION

Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:24am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria did not cut government workers/civil servants wages by 50% or else you will see nation wide strikes by labour union.

Buhari and his political class are the ones who voluntarily cut their own huge wages by 50%, same thing happened this year in Canada, the world is doing it, not only Nigeria.

Nigerian law requires bankruptcy to be declared by the Accountant General of the federation, not the president. World Bank just offered us $2.1 billion new loan today just to build houses for people, nobody offers a normal term loan for building houses to a bankrupt borrower.

You know nothing about finance and accounting....mumu.

Then South Africa CANNOT afford her debt, you actually sank deep in it and accepted your fate, so nobody is complaining.

South Africa owes external debt of $144 billion and has cash reserve of $40 billion....you have a deficit of $104 billion more than your pocket !

Nigeria has external debt of $7 billion and cash reserves of $30 billion....we can pay off our debt in one day and still have $23 billion saved in out pockets.

If South Africa spends all her cash reserve to pay off her debt, you will still be owing $104 billion....your great grand children will keep paying debt for the next ten generations of children yet unborn grin grin

You are broker than broke ! $144 billion debt you owe the white nations !

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/south-africa/external-debt

Consult government revenue

We can afford our debt

You cannot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

You pay grants to lazy black men who refuse to work, adult parasites of able bodied men in the laziest country in Africa grin grin

Nigeria's debt figure is not $63 billion, you figure is from a political party PDP, mumu, national debt is obtained from government finance ministry or central/national bank.....fool, you always get lectures from the wrong people.

Nigeria's federal ministry of finance says Nigeria's current external debt is $6.67 billion or about $7 billion.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-media/speeches/127-clarifying-nigerias-debt-position.html

South Africa's external debt is $ 144 billion confirmed by your own government's national bank as at today 2015

https://www.resbank.co.za/Lists/News%20and%20Publications/Attachments/6791/Gross%20External%20Debt%20%20%E2%80%93%201st%20Quarter%202015.pdf

South Africa is biggest debtor in Africa....you set a new record....keep giving cash handouts to lazy Zulu men while your country drowns in debt

Our debt percentage is very managable

And, according to Fitch, our credit rankings are essentially the same of yours

See, we can afford and manage the debt we have - yet you can only manage $7 billion before you get downgraded

And as a % of our GDP we are no where near the most indepted country in Afria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

You pay grants to lazy black men who refuse to work, adult parasites of able bodied men in the laziest country in Africa grin grin

Nigeria's debt figure is not $63 billion, you figure is from a political party PDP, mumu, national debt is obtained from government finance ministry or central/national bank.....fool, you always get lectures from the wrong people.

Nigeria's federal ministry of finance says Nigeria's current external debt is $6.67 billion or about $7 billion.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-media/speeches/127-clarifying-nigerias-debt-position.html

South Africa's external debt is $ 144 billion confirmed by your own government's national bank as at today 2015

https://www.resbank.co.za/Lists/News%20and%20Publications/Attachments/6791/Gross%20External%20Debt%20%20%E2%80%93%201st%20Quarter%202015.pdf

South Africa is biggest debtor in Africa....you set a new record....keep giving cash handouts to lazy Zulu men while your country drowns in debt

Do you call the old aged lazy people and children the lazy people?

Nigeria's debt remain $63 billion like it or not.

Here is the definition of external/foreign debt.

External debt (or foreign debt) is the total debt a
country owes to foreign creditors. The debtors can be
the government, corporations or citizens of that
country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt

So, our debt is not only by the government but corporations as well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Snydergp1: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2015
agaugust:

Useless human beings are SAAF pilots who are not combat qualified, useless for war.

Gripen fleet flies 200 hours a year....6 pilots.

1. Yearly SAAF anniversary ceremony air shows, estimate : 4 days rehearsal + 1 day ceremony day, 5 hours per jet x 6 Gripens = 30 hours
2. Yearly National day anniversary ceremonial flights same as above : 30 hours
3. Funeral ceremonies for VIP, or wasted hours flying to Zambia/Congo for shadow boxing with Seleka rebels by parking Gripens at Congolese airport doing nothing, round trip flight estimate : 30 hours
4. Other wastes of hours not mentioned above.
5. Losses of hours due to aviation fuel shortages not included above.

200 - 90 = 110 hours estimate.

110 divided by 6 pilots = 18 hours per pilot.

SAAF Gripen pilots fly between 10 to 20 hours a year . PROVED grin grin

Angolan Su-30 jets will R.ape SAAF and SANDF till your nation bleeds into coma and begs for mercy from Angolan people grin grin

Let's settle this useless arguments and be truthful for once in your miserable life.

You say you are a military researcher.
-Show us who you are working for name the company.
-Proof here that your research has been publish and who is publishes your research
-Give us a reference so we can verify if you are truly a researcher.

The reason I ask this is because nothing you say here has ever proven to me that you are in a military field from, technical know how to general specifics shows me you are really clueless.

If you are who you claim to be I dare you to take me personally on when it comes to all technical aspects of aircraft and ground based defense systems in both Nigeria, SA or Angola Su-30. I will proof to you even without a Gripen in the air SANDF will still shoot down any Su-30 in our airspace.

I've asked you this on other sites.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Do you call the old aged lazy people and children the lazy people?

Nigeria's debt remain $63 billion like it or not.
wow!!! As expected,, I was waiting for this since yesterday and you eventually did it,,,, A long night of Rigorous searching on the INTERNET..

But its time to kill you again...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
patches689:

Our debt percentage is very managable

And, according to Fitch, our credit rankings are essentially the same of yours

See, we can afford and manage the debt we have - yet you can only manage $7 billion before you get downgraded

And as a % of our GDP we are no where near the most indepted country in Afria

AHAHA THINK, you say Nigeria is the most indebted and we are The same Credit rating as you guyz..
AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP
NIGERIA - 12% OF GDP,,
SOUTH AFRICA - 43% OF GDP,,,

DEAL WITH THAT OR SUPPLY A LINK THAT PROVES THE ABOVE WRONG...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
AHAHA THINK, you say Nigeria is the most indebted and we are The same Credit rating as you guyz..
AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP
NIGERIA - 12% OF GDP,,

Bwahahaha… Nigeria's revenues is only a mere $20 billion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
wow!!! As expected,, I was waiting for this since yesterday and you eventually did it,,,, A long night of Rigorous searching on the INTERNET..

But its time to kill you again...

A whopping bill of $63billion as agreed by minister Lweala.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-incurred-21bn-of-63bn-national-debts/210139/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP
NIGERIA - 12% OF GDP,,

Money owed to government workers as well as an infrastructural deficit are the worst debts any government could carry. A debt to society. A dereliction of duty. Before Nigeria could do anything or go anywhere, it must deal with this gaping hole. That's debt my friend.

You have no money to do these things. You will end up begging from brics. There's no other way. Either you stay underdeveloped or you bring out your begging bowl.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

Money owed to government workers as well as an infrastructural deficit are the worst debts any government could carry. A debt to society. A dereliction of duty. Before Nigeria could do anything or go anywhere, it must deal with this gaping hole. That's debt my friend.

You have no money to do these things. You will end up begging from brics. There's no other way. Either you stay undeveloped or you bring out your begging bowl.
Now I know that you know nothing about Nigeria..,,,
Each of Nigeria's 35 states receives a yearly allocation from the fed.. Govt,, each state has its own Parliament called house of assembly and they take independent decisions on how to run their states.... Only 6 states owe its workers,, the governor of those states is held accountable,,, that's why the workers never blame the federal govt.. But the state governor.. Lagos is Nigeria's Most indebted states but it owes no worker because of its IGR(internal generated revenue)).. The federal govt.. Only bails out those states by borrowing the states some money to pay Its workers,, you have no idea how our system works here,,,
Hey, stop screaming BRICS you are the first s.an here talking about nigeria borrowing from brics.. 'Cos Brics is soo not in our league of lenders.....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-incurred-21bn-of-63bn-national-debts/210139/
ahhaah read your article again...
$63b- owed by Nigeria's 35 states to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, the money still belongs to Nigeria.. Its called PUBLIC debt,,,

$9B - owed by the Fed. Govt. (Nigeria) to outsiders/foreigners - its called EXTERNAL debt..
**Economist you should know d diff. BTW public& external debt..

Now a debt of $144B,, IS WHAT I CALL WHOOPING,,,you should imagine the interest paid..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahahaha… Nigeria's revenues is only a mere $20 billion.
its $30b with an external debt of $9b,, credit rating stable..,,,

S.Africa revenue $90b with a an external debt of $144b,, the interest your country pays on its debt is crazy.,,, and i see you guyz borrowing more,,,, Do you know that Greece also generates a revenue of $90B..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
Now I know that you know nothing about Nigeria..,,,
Each of Nigeria's 35 states receives a yearly allocation from the fed.. Govt,, each state has its own Parliament called house of assembly and they take independent decisions on how to run their states.... Only 6 states owe its workers,, the governor of those states is held accountable,,, that's why the workers never blame the federal govt.. But the state governor.. Lagos is Nigeria's Most indebted states but it owes no worker because of its IGR(internal generated revenue)).. The federal govt.. Only bails out those states by borrowing the states some money to pay Its workers,, you have no idea how our system works here,,,
Hey, stop screaming BRICS you are the first s.an here talking about nigeria borrowing from brics.. 'Cos Brics is soo not in our league of lenders.....

Yes, a yearly allocation coming from Nigeria's oil earnings. A yearly allocation, the source of which are a few states in the south-south. A yearly allocation which means that the north-east is considered no-man's land and has grown increasingly bitter over the years. A yearly allocation which means that Asari Dakubo and all the other rascals in the south are mad that they are carrying an inept government on their shoulders. A yearly allocation which also means that Biafrans are sick and tired of the uselessness of the federal government and have resumed their secessionist ideas, what with radio Biafra and such.

A yearly allocation that has pretty much dried up, given oil prices. You have no money, my friend. You can do absolutely nothing towards development. You have to beg...and beg you will. Whether you like it or not, BRICS will be your saviour and your slavemaster, all in one. The fact that you had to buy stoves from South Africa, buy weapons from South Africa, buy development from South Africa, in the form of all the South African companies building your country...the fact that your railway lines and all the other things are built by Chinese little men means that BRICS is definitely in your league. However, you are not it its league - hence the slave-master future that awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

Yes, a yearly allocation coming from Nigeria's oil earnings. A yearly allocation, the source of which are a few states in the south-south. A yearly allocation which means that the north-east is considered no-man's land and has grown increasingly bitter over the years. A yearly allocation which means that Asari Dakubo and all the other rascals in the south are mad that they are carrying an inept government on their shoulders. A yearly allocation which also means that Biafrans are sick and tired of the uselessnes.s of the federal government and have resumed their secessionist ideas, what with radio Biafra and such.

A yearly allocation that has pretty much dried up, given oil prices. You have no money, my friend. You can do absolutely nothing towards development. You have to beg...and beg you will. Whether you like it or not, BRICS will be your saviour and your slavemaster, all in one. The fact that you had to buy stoves from South Africa, buy weapons from South Africa, buy development from South Africa, in the form of all the South African companies building your country...the fact that your railway lines and all the other things are built by Chinese little men means that BRICS is definitely in your league. However, you are not it its league - hence the slave-master future that awaits you.
ahahah, a yearly allocation of blah, blah, blah, blah.. If I should start replying each of the points you wrote up there,, I will end up spending a whole day on this particular thread ... Am a Nigerian,, you are South African,, please is any Nigerian complaining to you,, are you living in Nigeria, do you intend to be a Nigerian.... How has our problems become your headache??
Nigeria does not give a damn about you guys,,,but you are always pokenosing into our Business... don't tell me about emotions 'cos the real truth is MIND YOUR PROBLEMS AND BUSINESS...,, start with your ever increasing debts, that definitely needs YOUR EMOTIONS AND UTMOST CONCERN...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RudzSA(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
ahahah, a yearly allocation of blah, blah, blah, blah.. If I should start replying each of the points you wrote up there,, I will end up spending a whole day on this particular thread ... Am a Nigerian,, you are South African,, please is any Nigerian complaining to you,, are you living in Nigeria, do you intend to be a Nigerian.... How has our problems become your headache??
Nigeria does not give a damn about you guys,,,but you are always pokenosing into our Business... don't tell me about emotions 'cos the real truth is MIND YOUR PROBLEMS AND BUSINESS...,, start with your ever increasing debts, that definitely needs YOUR EMOTIONS AND UTMOST CONCERN...
u still here ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:

Yours is to accept your destiny. You don't have to reply. Just accept what you cannot change and be happy. This last post of your is pretty much empty and reeks of butthurt. If you cannot handle the heat, simply get off the thread. This thread is, after all, not for sissies. In the same way that Nigeria is not for sissies. It's hopeless out there. You have marauding militants and herdsmen running around waging wars and such, and your military's gone fishing. Your new Pres (the dictator that is Buhari) went to the US to beg for weapons from Obama. Look what happened --->

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/07/22/boko-haram-buhari-frustrated-by-us-attitude-weapons-sale-remains-banned/

Boko Haram: Buhari frustrated by US attitude, weapons sale remains banned

_____

Seems you are in nobody's league.

Your case...your situation... is dire...hopeless...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

Yours is to accept your destiny. You don't have to reply. Just accept what you cannot change and be happy. This last post of your is pretty much empty and reeks of butthurt. If you cannot handle the heat, simply get off the thread. This thread is, after all, not for sissies. In the same way that Nigeria is not for sissies. It's hopeless out there. You have marauding militants and herdsmen running around waging wars and such, and your military's gone fishing. Your new Pres (the dictator that is Buhari) went to the US to beg for weapons from Obama. Look what happened --->

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/07/22/boko-haram-buhari-frustrated-by-us-attitude-weapons-sale-remains-banned/

[b]Boko Haram: Buhari frustrated by US attitude, weapons sale remains banned[/

_____

Seems you are in nobody's league.

Your case...your situation... is dire...hopeless...
AAWWW DIE,, IS THIS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE US?? NO,,, WHY SHOWING SO MUCH CONCERN,,, AM A NIGERIAN AND AM NOT COMPLAINING TO YOU,,, SO WHY ARE YOU BECOMING ADDICTED TO OUR ISSUES,,,

YOUR COUNTRY,, SOUTH AFRICA IS THE MOST INDEBTED COUNTRY IN AFRICA AS IN NOS. 1,, YOU SHOULD DIVERT YOUR HEADACHE TO THAT....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2015
RudzSA:
u still here ? grin
what do you expect,, if mzilak is still here and die is having High Blood Pressure on Nigeria's problems... I will continue reminding them that its none of their business...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=mzilakazi post=36176052]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-incurred-21bn-of-63bn-national-debts/210139/[/quotehttp://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2015/03/south-africa-economy-threat-150307081926174.html
A whooping $144b is owed by your country ... You are AFRICA'S MOST INDEBTED COUNTRY.. NOS. 1,, You seem to be sidelining your own problems,, and focusing on Nigeria's own
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2015/03/south-africa-economy-threat-150307081926174.html
A whooping $144b is owed by your country ... You are AFRICA'S MOST INDEBTED COUNTRY.. NOS. 1,, You seem to be sidelining your own problems,, and focusing on Nigeria's own
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
AAWWW DIE,, IS THIS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE US?? NO,,, WHY SHOWING SO MUCH CONCERN,,, AM A NIGERIAN AND AM NOT COMPLAINING TO YOU,,, SO WHY ARE YOU BECOMING ADDICTED TO OUR ISSUES,,,

YOUR COUNTRY,, SOUTH AFRICA IS THE MOST INDEBTED COUNTRY IN AFRICA AS IN NOS. 1,, YOU SHOULD DIVERT YOUR HEADACHE TO THAT....

Look at you, shouting and falling apart at the seams. I repeat, your infrastructural deficit. Your government's dereliction of duty...is the worst debt that any country could carry. To reverse the effects of this neglect, you will have to beg, because you have no money. You are dirt poor. Seeing as you won't be getting any money from any other sources, you are stuck with BRICS. Deal with it, for this is your reality.

You are rated two levels below junk. Your credit terms will forever be stringent. You have no capital to raise either healthy debt or forex. You are basically doomed. You need the BRICS bank, for without it you are nothing. Of course, you could always choose to remain an underdeveloped cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP
NIGERIA - 12% OF GDP,,

I never said you are the most indebted

I said your a.s.s is broke

And RSA has more debt but the same credit rating - showing we are superior
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2015/03/south-africa-economy-threat-150307081926174.html

As a % of GDP we are not the most indebted

Who has more of a debt problem?

The man who owes 100% of what he earns to the bank

Or the man that owes 40% of what he owes?

We have a higher debt than anyone else in terms of value - but as % GDP we are one of the lowest

The more money you earn the more money you can afford to borrow

Use your head once in a while
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2015
patches689:

And RSA has more debt but the same credit rating - showing we are superior

Nigeria is rated two levels below junk.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/s-p-revises-portugal-outlook-to-positive-1426871305
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
its $30b with an external debt of $9b,, credit rating stable..,,,

S.Africa revenue $90b with a an external debt of $144b,, the interest your country pays on its debt is crazy.,,, and i see you guyz borrowing more,,,, Do you know that Greece also generates a revenue of $90B..

And yet with all our debt we have the same credit rating as you

Consider the implications of that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2015
patches689:

We have a better rating.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
For the aviation enthusiasts....SAAF Gripen.
What he does at 05:29 looks so damn sexy wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thUaVt5hcA8
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2015
patches689:

we have the same credit rating because of your revenue..... which is higher than ours..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
ddami:
we have the same credit rating because of your revenue..... which is higher than ours..

We do NOT have the same credit rating. You are rated two notches BELOW junk.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/nigeria-s-fall-deeper-into-junk-risks-africa-s-best-bond-rally
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2015
DieVluit:

We do NOT have the same credit rating. You are rated two notches BELOW junk.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/nigeria-s-fall-deeper-into-junk-risks-africa-s-best-bond-rally
DON'T CRY,, WE ARE BOTH STABLE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.