Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436615 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=agaugust post=43021225]

[s]I wanted to ask him what he himself Ukpo1 has done or invented for Nigeria since he says Nigeria built nothing.....what has he himself and his entire family invented for Nigeria? Has he built a Gulma drone or his family built a bomb disposal robot?

I chose not to the talk to him because I realized the guy is due for admission at Aro mental hospital in Abeokuta, Governor Amosu recently provided new vacant beds there in the admission ward.[[/s]/quote]

Gulma is a copy of an isrealy drone

Bomb disposal robot is schoolboy teir

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

Hellfire ATGM has been hitting target at 8 km for almost 20 years till now. Mokopa is a 100% failure, even saaengine is so ashamed he now compares Mokopa to loaf of bread in his excuses.

Apache + Hellfire killing tanks at 8 km with no stress !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iveSPDw7ONc

Citation for range pls

Hellfire is maxed at 8km, I checked before i asked you for a list

I am allways one step ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

[s]There is NO single record anywhere of Mokopa hitting target at 8 km in its history from lab test to marketing demo.

Your Lady Mokopa beautiful bride suddenly reached menopause during her wedding ceremony in front of her bridegroom Denel and invited wedding guests from Nigeria, Egypt, Poland[/s]

Why would Denel try hit a target they have never hit before when they are demonstrating something?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
jln115:

You obviously can't read. If you could you would've seen that the test where the makopa missed the target was back in 2011 with a telemetry missile.

Two missiles were fired in 2011, and [b] another two Mokopa fired during the Rooivalk demonstration on 3 and 4 February 2016.

The first firing involved the Rooivalk successfully firing the missile at a target that was laser designated from the ground. The second firing the following day was not quite as smooth – the target was laser designated by a Gripen flying overhead. The Rooivalk launched the missile at a range of 8 km, which followed the laser beam from the Gripen, but narrowly missed the target.

The 2011 tests used telemetry missiles, but 2016’s firings were designed to evaluate trajectory and penetration and long range capability in conjunction with an airborne remote designator. [b] The 10 km range Mokopa."

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42356:feature-denel-pushing-rooivalk-mk-2-export-orders124:military-helicopters

You mentally degraded boy with Zulu transplanted brain. Defenceweb report in the bolded part says the 2016 two day demonstration of this February is the one meant for airborne remote designation by Gripen plus Rooivalk combination, and that the second day did not go smoothly as the Mokopa missed target in front of potential customers in a business marketing demo show !

Your white skull is missing its white brain, the Zulu brain transplant has turned you into Kolomemtal victim overnight .

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
patches689:

Sources from SAN refer to them as frigates.

Proven 3 days ago.

Pics of multiple subs at sea disprove your second paragrahp

Pic related, we have more force projection than you (para 3 disproven)

Indian navy conducts exercises with us, not you. (All paras now wrecked)

You are an intellectual bug which is squish by mistake... I do not even recognize your presence. Go back to telling us about Boko haram "black magic" at least that was entertaining

We already proved your source is fake. Stop making it look as if you can project force. SAN can't project force anywhere.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
patches689:

Citation for range pls

Hellfire is maxed at 8km, I checked before i asked you for a list

I am allways one step ahead of you

You are always 100 steps behind us Nigerians all the time.

Let me educate you again as usual. Hellfire max range is NOT 8km as you say, it is 11 km.

"Each Hellfire weighs 45.4kg-49kg including an 8kg-9kg multipurpose warhead. It has 8km (LOAL, high trajectory), 7.1km (LOAL, low / direct trajectory) and 11km (UAS: LOAL, high trajectory) range depending on the trajectory."

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/hellfire-ii-missile/

You NEVER knew any ATGM has been hitting targets easily at 8 km range until I educated you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
patches689:

Kornet max range: 5.5km
http://www.military-today.com/missiles/kornet.htm

Red Arrow max range: 6km
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=842

Your argument is invalid

How does it feel to know that a man sitting in Shanghai, with massive jet-lag, who has just worked 21 of the last 48 hours and has had 4 pints of beer can intellectually out maneuver you with ease?

Cape Colony fool, you are always a hundred steps behind us Naijas.

Kornet ATGM has two types, the Kornet EM has 10 km range or 10,000 metres. Fool

"The 9133F-2 guided missile weighs 33kg and has an explosive force of 7kg TNT equivalent. The maximum speed and range of the missile are 320m/s and 10,000m respectively."

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/kornet-em-anti-tank-guided-missile-system/

I have listed several ATGM with missile ranges 8 km, 10 km, 11 km and this has finally WRECKED Patches and every other South African that dares to argue with. Nigerians.

Gripen + Rooivalk + Mokopa missile missed easy target at 8 km, SANDF + DENEL = 100% Failure

tonguetonguetongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

You are always 100 steps behind us Nigerians all the time.

Let me educate you again as usual. Hellfire max range is NOT 8km as you say, it is 11 km.

"Each Hellfire weighs 45.4kg-49kg including an 8kg-9kg multipurpose warhead. It has 8km (LOAL, high trajectory), 7.1km (LOAL, low / direct trajectory) and 11km (UAS: LOAL, high trajectory) range depending on the trajectory."

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/hellfire-ii-missile/

You NEVER knew any ATGM has been hitting targets easily at 8 km range until I educated you.

Agaugust when would you learn? Do you even know what is an UAS? It is an abbreviation for Unmanned Ariel Systems. That very version you are referring to is the most unreliable and inaccurate version of all Hellfires and is the reason behind Americas widespread critism of killing innocent civilians and causing collateral damage. It is very inaccurate and there is no records whatsoever that it once hit the target over 8km away.

Ouch!!! Agaugust is yet again reduced to a fool he always was.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

Cape Colony fool, you are always a hundred steps behind us Naijas.

Kornet ATGM has two types, the Kornet EM has 10 km range or 10,000 metres. Fool

"The 9133F-2 guided missile weighs 33kg and has an explosive force of 7kg TNT equivalent. The maximum speed and range of the missile are 320m/s and 10,000m respectively."

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/kornet-em-anti-tank-guided-missile-system/

I have listed several ATGM with missile ranges 8 km, 10 km, 11 km and this has finally WRECKED Patches and every other South African that dares to argue with. Nigerians.

Gripen + Rooivalk + Mokopa missile missed easy target at 8 km, SANDF + DENEL = 100% Failure
cry
tonguetonguetongue

You are getting dumper and dumper everyday.

Your source says:

The missile travels at a speed of 300m/s and can reach a maximum distance of 8,000m. The explosive force of the missile is 10kg TNT equivalent.

Kornet EM with extended range is themobaric. I hope you know that there is no missile as inaccurate as heat seeking missiles, even a bush fire can lead it astray. It is a bad choice for any military in the world. Bwahahaha……grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aguagu come on I want to finish you. You are just wasting my time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
patches689:

Pls list missiles that can engage at that range
Pls list attack helos that can engage at that range

Many....Attack Helicopters like....

Apache
Mangusta
Havoc
Tiger
ATAK
Hind

.....armed with 8 km to 11 km range missiles/ATGM like....

Hellfire missile
Ataka 120M missile
LAHAT missile,

etc will hït targets from 8 km range.

" The laser homing attack missile (LAHAT) is a light-weight anti-tank guided missile produced by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). It can be fired from vehicles, helicopters, vessels and remote installations.

The LAHAT is a very compact missile and relies on semi-active laser (SAL) guidance to engage targets using both direct or indirect designation system.

LAHAT helicopter launched missile can destroy stationary and moving targets at ranges up to 8km with pin-point accuracy. "

http://www.army-technology.com/features/featurethe-worlds-deadliest-anti-tank-missiles-4159253/

South African made weapons have fake capabilities being advertized to unsuspecting buyers.

Rooivalk + Mokopa = 100% Failure, SANDF is wrecked !!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

[s]Many....Helicopters like Apache, Harbin, Mangusta, Tiger, ATAK, Hind, etc fitted with Kornet missile, Hellfire missile, HJ-12 missile, Lahat missile,
The laser homing attack missile (LAHAT) is a light-weight anti-tank guided missile produced by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). It was initially developed for Merkava tanks, and can be fired from vehicles, helicopters, vessels and remote installations.

The LAHAT is a very compact missile with a length of 975mm and diameter of 104.5mm. It weighs 12.5kg and relies on semi-active laser (SAL) guidance to engage targets using direct or indirect designation system.

The LAHAT missile can destroy stationary and moving targets at ranges up to 8km with pin-point accuracy. The high-performance armour piercing warhead ensures the LAHAT can penetrate even add-on reactive armour.
[/s]

Complete waste of energy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Henry24o: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
patches689:

Algeria disagrees with you
Luckily for you...... I really don't have your time today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Msauza:
[/s]

Complete waste of energy.

Complete waste of money....Rooivalk + Gripen + Mokopa = missed target = ZERO

shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

shockedshockedshocked

Do you mean Apache + Hellfire is a waste of money because those combination held a record of firing missed shots in the entire universe?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Agaugust must face reality and come to terms with the fact that nothing in the universe is perfect. All gunships in the world will somehow miss the target at one point and none is perfect. Arms manufacturers will assure you that if you want anything close to perfection then you must ready yourself to visit planet fantasy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
agaugust:

Two missiles were fired in 2011, and another two[b/] Mokopa fired during the Rooivalk demonstration on 3 and 4 February [b]2016.

The first firing involved the Rooivalk successfully firing the missile at a target that was laser designated from the ground. The second firing the following day was not quite as smooth – the target was laser designated by a Gripen flying overhead. The Rooivalk launched the missile at a range of 8 km, which followed the laser beam from the Gripen, but narrowly missed the target.

The 2011 tests used telemetry missiles, but 2016’s firings were designed to evaluate trajectory and penetration and long range capability in conjunction with an airborne remote designator. [b] The 10 km range Mokopa."

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42356:feature-denel-pushing-rooivalk-mk-2-export-orders124:military-helicopters

You mentally degraded boy with Zulu transplanted brain. Defenceweb report in the bolded part says the 2016 two day demonstration of this February is the one meant for airborne remote designation by Gripen plus Rooivalk combination, and that the second day did not go smoothly as the Mokopa missed target in front of potential customers in a business marketing demo show !

Your white skull is missing its white brain, the Zulu brain transplant has turned you into Kolomemtal victim overnight .
Dude the first 2 missiles were fired in 2011 hence the reason why they used the words "first" and "second".

All you did was prove me right and prove that you can't read.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
jln115:

Dude the first 2 missiles were fired in 2011 hence the reason why they used the words "first" and "second".

All you did was prove me right and prove that you can't read.

Bwahaaha....LOL....So you mean all your fellow South Africans Patches, Msauza, Saaengine who have all agreed that this February 2016 Mokopa firing is the one that missed target, you mean all these other South Africans here are fools that cannot read ? Congrats for insulting all our Southie brothers on Nairaland today o !

Hey @ ALL SOUTH AFRICANS....your brother jln115 says all of you are fools that cannot read !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Msauza:
Agaugust must face reality and come to terms with the fact that nothing in the universe is perfect. All gunships in the world will somehow miss the target at one point and none is perfect. Arms manufacturers will assure you that if you want anything close to perfection then you must ready yourself to visit planet fantasy.

South Africans now EATING THE HUMBLE PIE fresh baked pie, so hot gringrin

They are no longer claiming defence industry champion that produces same quality of weapons as Europe gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2016
agaugust:

Bwahaaha....LOL....So you mean all your fellow South Africans Patches, Msauza, Saaengine who have all agreed that this February 2016 Mokopa firing is the one that missed target, you mean all these other South Africans here are fools that cannot read ? Congrats for insulting all our Southie brothers on Nairaland today o !

Hey @ ALL SOUTH AFRICANS....your brother jln115 says all of you are fools that cannot read !!!
When did they agree to that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2016
cry
agaugust:

South Africans now EATING THE HUMBLE PIE fresh baked pie, so hot gringrin

They are no longer claiming defence industry champion that produces same quality of weapons as Europe gringrin

Europe as well is not Champion, is not perfect same as America.

South Africa=Europe=America. Same.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Iblawi1:

We already proved your source is fake. Stop making it look as if you can project force. SAN can't project force anywhere.

Any navy with frigates and submarines can project force anywhere dummy. Those are blue water navy hardwares. I don't know why can't you be wise enough to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Msauza:
cry

Europe as well is not Champion, is not perfect same as America.

South Africa=Europe=America. Same.

The bottom line is that weapons might be somehow close to perfection but human error is always a factor. You must know that it is not easy at all to keep a laser beam tightly locked onto a target the size of a pin. Many militaries in the world have been missing targets many a times throughout their history and if you are part of military that will not even scare you at all. Russia recently missed four targets in Syria with their most trusted missiles but we understand because we are in the military.

Civilians like Agaugust and Henry won't understand at all. They would expect 100% done job. They will rule out the reality that God never created us to be perfect like machines. Remember, it is us humans who control those machines and it is us who cause them to be ineffective because of our limited sight.

I read how he (agaugust) claimed that a missile with a maximum range of 8KM would have to be launched at that range. That is a child mentality and what he claims is virtually impossible. That man recently reasons like a child, a baby for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Henry24o: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2016
agaugust:

shockedshockedshocked

news.yahoo.com/photos/nigerian-soldiers-practice-first-aid-during-flintlock-2016-photo-210208438.html

news.yahoo.com/photos/nigerian-soldier-practices-marksmanship-during-flintlock-2016-u-photo-205830133.html

Can you extract the photos of Nigerian soldiers in the link above? For some reason my devices are acting up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Iraqi Air Force fires Denel Ingwe ATGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwey3rDQrqc

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
FighterPilot:

Any navy with frigates and submarines can project force anywhere dummy. Those are blue water navy hardwares. I don't know why can't you be wise enough to know that.

Dummy projecting force means getting reasonable amount of force to enemy location and be able to sustain the needs of your forces and I expect you to know you still need to keep you home country safe.

You have just 4 frigates and 3 submarines tell us how many you will bring to Nigeria that has over 100 vessels and how many will be at home
Secondly, We will also be happy to know how many troop and other equipment you will come along with.

Projecting forces = soldier +tanks+aircraft +naval vessel+ your ability to sustain them.

South Africa can't project force. That source is fake.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Henry24o:

news.yahoo.com/photos/nigerian-soldiers-practice-first-aid-during-flintlock-2016-photo-210208438.html

news.yahoo.com/photos/nigerian-soldier-practices-marksmanship-during-flintlock-2016-u-photo-205830133.html

Can you extract the photos of Nigerian soldiers in the link above? For some reason my devices are acting up.

How many photos are there? I see only thiis one in the story....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Henry24o: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
agaugust:

How many photos are there? I see only thiis one in the story....

There are at-least 5 photos in all, did you check both links?

This particular photo in the link, what's the news source (e.g, is it A.P or Reuters or AFP)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Iblawi1:

Dummy projecting force means getting reasonable amount of force to enemy location and be able to sustain the needs of your forces and I expect you to know you still need to keep you home country safe.

You have just 4 frigates and 3 submarines tell us how many you will bring to Nigeria that has over 100 vessels and how many will be at home
Secondly, We will also be happy to know how many troop and other equipment you will come along with.

Projecting forces = soldier +tanks+aircraft +naval vessel+ your ability to sustain them.

South Africa can't project force. That source is fake.

You are so dumb that you cannot see that we are talking about NAVY here.

Tell me are you sane upstairs? Any navy that possess submarines and frigates, that is large warships can project force. SAN can undoubtedly project force.

When are you going to be wise just for once?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
[email][/email]
FighterPilot:

The bottom line is that weapons might be somehow close to perfection but human error is always a factor. You must know that it is not easy at all to keep a laser beam tightly locked onto a target the size of a pin. Many militaries in the world have been missing targets many a times throughout their history and if you are part of military that will not even scare you at all. Russia recently missed four targets in Syria with their most trusted missiles but we understand because we are in the military.

Civilians like Agaugust and Henry won't understand at all. They would expect 100% done job. They will rule out the reality that God never created us to be perfect like machines. Remember, it is us humans who control those machines and it is us who cause them to be ineffective because of our limited sight.

I read how he (agaugust) claimed that a missile with a maximum range of 8KM would have to be launched at that range. That is a child mentality and what he claims is virtually impossible. That man recently reasons like a child, a baby for that matter.

10/10 post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Msauza:

You are so dumb that you cannot see that we are talking about NAVY here.

Tell me are you sane upstairs? Any navy that possess submarines and frigates, that is large warships can project force. SAN can undoubtedly project force.

When are you going to be wise just for once?

Mumu before calling others dumb you should ask yourself why a proper blue water have landing craft and amphibious vessels?

why do navys have helicopter and fighter jets?

Why do they have replenishment ships?

You are a fool.

Why would Egyptian Navy buy mistral class carriers, landing crafts, helicopters?

You don't even have a blue water navy yet fool.
South Africa can't project force anywhere dummy.

Foolish South African with dull brain.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Henry24o:

There are at-least 5 photos in all, did you check both links?

This particular photo in the link, what's the news source (e.g, is it A.P or Reuters or AFP)

Reuters photos, both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.