Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4433675 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Henry240:

Cool story, I'm a racist for stating the obvious.
Dude? You have clearly never been to SA!! You know nothing about our demographics, you also choose to ignore the fact that we have the largest black middle class in Africa, we also have much much less poverty than Nigeria, and one of the lowest in Africa.

The only obvious thing here is your racist agenda!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
iblawi:
you are jonsing. Nigeria's middle class is larger than you entire population. Our poverty rate is 33% while yours is 26%. You must be very confused . Considering our population we are better of than you guys.
No buddy!!

our poverty rate is 35%, Nigerias poverty rate is 70%, according to the CIA World fact book!! Also Nigerias middle class is only 4,1 million so unless we lost 90% of our population, then you are wrong!! http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sf.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
I have noticed each time you chose to reply to my post you always lack spontaneity and originality. You are wont to use my lines and mode of operation.....pseudo- plagiarism grin grin grin Let's get started, shall we ?

Racism, inequality and economic suppression between black and white has been with south Africa for over 300 years !!!! It is a definite character of the south African socio-political reality. Comparing a fleeting phenomenon as war on terrorism to a reality which has been the painful mark of your national existence only shows your brain is inherently deprived of adequate oxygen.

Another sham from a south African who paints a wishful picture of what he secretly hopes his country will become. Nigeria's middle class is slightly above 50 million, that's the size of the entire population of south Africa!!!

Why the heck did you think your president came with the tone and mannerism of a minion to his boss? grin

Google is my close companion, she tells me, you're a slummy skulker grin grin grin the word NIC is wrapped in controversy and has not been generally accepted. In south Africa 8% whites live a comfortable life close to European standards, while the vast majority are a beachcombing, itinerant socio-economic hoboshoboes !!!!

What?

Lastly my name is not John. John is trite with uncommon _stupidity grin grin
Buddy, you have never been to SA, thus you no nothing about our race demographics and your opinion is meaningless.

Nope Nigerias black middle class is only 4.1 million: http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/

what?

We are an NIC you're not,

So a biblical name is trite with stupidity??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Henry240:

1- Rubbish, FDI doesn't grown an economy, indigenous companies do.

2- You are a 3rd world sh1thole, with the world's worst income inequality

3- funny, people in Maiduguri, the birthplace of Terrorism in Nigeria are 60 times safer than South-Africans in Cape-Town, Nelson mandela bay, Johannesburg and Durban.
1. Retardd you said remittance is a larger contributor to growth than FDI....Which it isn't, never did I once say FDI is the largest contributor to growth

2. 1st world according to the classification

3.And how did you work that out?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

No buddy!!

our poverty rate is 35%, Nigerias poverty rate is 70%, according to the CIA World fact book!! Also Nigerias middle class is only 4,1 million so unless we lost 90% of our population, then you are wrong!! http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sf.html

You behave like dummy didn't you see it clearly stated 2010 est. While I posted 2013 world bank estimate. Our poverty rate is 33%.

Nigeria's poverty rate 33% 2013 estimate while south Africa's poverty rate is 35.9% 2012 estimate.

You just shot yourself fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
iblawi:

You behave like dummy didn't you see it clearly stated 2010 est. While I posted 2013 world bank estimate. Our poverty rate is 33%.
Thats for extreme poverty retaard!! The CIA world fact book also includes moderate poverty.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

Thats for extreme poverty retaard!! The CIA world fact book also includes moderate poverty.

Fool you just shot yourself .

South Africa's poverty rate is 35% 2012 estimate. while Nigeria is 33% 2013 estimate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
iblawi:

Patches the Croatian who knows too much about south African internal issues.

This happens to be the 3rd time am getting you.

You finished Patches The Croat. I pity those he deceived with stolen identity.

croat:

Majority of whites you see in the picture have finished or were close to finishing college around the time South Africa was reborn under rule of Mandela.

South Africa is facing issue with lack of engineers since the whites are either dying or leaving which cause can be corruption in SA, black being racist against whites(do the same mistakes as whites) with preference of black over white even if more capable and higher education which then hurts south african economy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

So much emotional B.S!

secondly i'm quoting a Nigerian news site!!

"South Africa will send its special forces to assist Nigeria in the war against Boko Haram insurgency.

This was revealed on Monday by the Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan Ali, during a meeting with his South African counterpart, Nobise Mapisa-Nqakula, in Abuja.

The Minister stated that discussions on the deployment of South Africa’s special forces had reached an advanced stage and the arrangement would soon be concluded.

jln115:

Isn't it ironic that your Government is begging our half illiterate defence force to save you from Boko Harm?

patches689:

So it looks like SANDF SF/SOF may be deploying to Nigeria.

Should be very interesting to see what happens.

ssaengine:

South Africa will send its special forces to assist Nigeria in the war against Boko Haram insurgency.

[size=13pt]

It is unfortunate that almost every South African citizen is born a fool from his mother's womb.

So easy for even an illiterate farmer from Congo to fool a South African university professor.

No wonder WEF says South African brains are second dullest in the world.

I told you all Patches The Croat, jln115, Saengine, etc that you are being fooled by a sensational journalist, but since all South Africans are born without basic intelligence, you kept arguing like the fools you are.

No SA troops being sent to fight Boko Haram - SANDF

2016-March-09 11:32am
Genevieve Quintal, News24 Johannesburg -

"The SA National Defence Force (SANDF) on Wednesday dismissed reports that it would send troops to Nigeria to help fight Boko Haram.

"There is no such decision to send any military elements by the RSA to assist with the fight against Boko Haram," spokesperson Siphiwe Dlamini said."

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/no-sa-troops-being-sent-to-fight-boko-haram-sandf-20160309[/size]

[img]http://interactive.sunmedia.ca/2015-03-factorfool/images/fool.png[/img]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
iblawi:

Fool you just shot yourself .

South Africa's poverty rate is 35% 2012 estimate. while Nigeria is 33% 2013 estimate
Dude don't go fulll retaard, our moderate poverty is 35% while your extreme poverty is 33%.

We had this debate before, and honestly its getting boring.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
agaugust:

[size=13pt]

It is unfortunate that almost every South African citizen is born a fool from his mother's womb.

So easy for even an illiterate farmer from Congo to fool a South African university professor.

No wonder WEF says South African brains are second dullest in the world.

I told you all Patches The Croat, jln115, Saengine, etc that you are being fooled by a sensational journalist, but since all South Africans are born without basic intelligence, you kept arguing like the fools you are.

No SA troops being sent to fight Boko Haram - SANDF

2016-03-09 11:32
Genevieve Quintal, News24 Johannesburg -

"The SA National Defence Force (SANDF) on Wednesday dismissed reports that it would send troops to Nigeria to help fight Boko Haram.

"There is no such decision to send any military elements by the RSA to assist with the fight against Boko Haram," spokesperson Siphiwe Dlamini said."

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/no-sa-troops-being-sent-to-fight-boko-haram-sandf-20160309[/size]

[img]http://interactive.sunmedia.ca/2015-03-factorfool/images/fool.png[/img]

I swear, for the life of me, I've never seen any Country engulfed in inferiority complex like south Africa.

Nigeria which rejected AU's help when bokoboys were raging will suddenly accept help from a rival when bokoharam has been rendered ineffective!!!

A country of delusionists and deception!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

Buddy, you have never been to SA, thus you no nothing about our race demographics and your opinion is meaningless.

Nope Nigerias black middle class is only 4.1 million: http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/

what?

We are an NIC you're not,

So a biblical name is trite with stupidity??
Stay down anytime I stump you to the dirt of the earth!!!

Evolution never designed you to be my equal !!!

Nigeria's middle class is roughly the entire population of south Africa: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nigeria-one-of-top-10-global-economies-us-govt/

Why do you think Zuma, your president, came to Abuja with a plea request and a presidential begging-bowl to plead for South Africa.

Get accustomed to being no. 2. Time has changed.

You keep this delusion and self-denial up, your heart will burst and you'll haemorrhage to the death of reality.

Bozo- Zulu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
Stay down anytime I stump you to the dirt of the earth!!!

Evolution never designed you to be my equal !!!

Nigeria's middle class is roughly the entire population of south Africa: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nigeria-one-of-top-10-global-economies-us-govt/

Why do you think Zuma, your president, came to Abuja with a plea request and a presidential begging-bowl to plead for South Africa.

Get accustomed to being no. 2. Time has changed.

You keep this delusion and self-denial up, your heart will burst and you'll haemorrhage to the death of reality.

Bozo- Zulu grin grin grin

"This study put Nigeria’s middle class at 4.1m or a mere 11% of the population"

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

"This study put Nigeria’s middle class at 4.1m or a mere 11% of the population"

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/region/continental/how-big-really-is-africas-middle-class/
Logic calls you a hallucinatory, delusionary dreamer? Keep reeling old stats to hide your ballooning shame!!!

4.1 million middle class is what keeps MTN, dstv, Shoprite, game etc denying you to claim Nigeria?

4.1 million middle class is what your president came with a large entourage to plead for?

Internet has made me crossed path with an emotionally maladjusted anthropoid in the semblance of humankind!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
lezz:
Logic calls you a hallucinatory, delusionary dreamer? Keep reeling old stats to hide your ballooning shame!!!

4.1 million middle class is what keeps MTN, dstv, Shoprite, game etc denying you to claim Nigeria?

4.1 million middle class is what your president came with a large entourage to plead for?

Internet has made me crossed path with an emotionally maladjusted anthropoid in the semblance of humankind!!!
hahahah dude!! although its always fun talking sh1t with you, its becoming a boring, you always through the same old insults paired with baseless emotional opinions.

I gave you the source, go read it if you want to.....or don't....honestly I couldn't care less!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
jln115:

hahahah dude!! although its always fun talking sh1t with you, its becoming a boring, you always through the same old insults paired with baseless emotional opinions.

I gave you the source, go read it if you want to.....or don't....honestly I couldn't care less!!
Oh, shut up, stupefied John!!!

I gave you a link of 2016 and you're dangling your old, disreputable link in front of me.

Everything stands against you. You have no credibility. The basis of your patriotism is founded on empty denial and a feel-good motive, You're an insult-magnet.

4.1 million middle class growing Africa's largest economy worth nearly $600 billion dollars.

You're lucky, my mood is soft tonight, I would have trolled you like the m******t you are!!!

Id****ta!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2016
lezz:
Oh, shut up, stupefied John!!!

I gave you a link of 2016 and you're dangling your old, disreputable link in front of me.

Everything stands against you. You have no credibility. Your basis of your patriotism is founded on empty denial and a feel-good motive, You're an insult-magnet.

4.1 million middle class growing Africa's largest economy worth nearly $600 billion dollars.

You're lucky, my mood is soft tonight, I would have trolled you like the m******t you are!!!

Id****ta!!!
Buddy as I said before, believe what you want, I gave you a comprehensive source, where they carried out a detailed study!!

Also you are also insulting the religion of your fellow country men by saying a biblical name is trite with stupiidity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

1. Retardd you said remittance is a larger contributor to growth than FDI....Which it isn't, never did I once say FDI is the largest contributor to growth

2. 1st world according to the classification

3.And how did you work that out?

You're a big fat mumu! I said remittance is more dependable than FDI as they would always come in, and the total amount of remittances into Africa was/is larger than FDI.

2, You're a 3rd world sh1thole

3, Here's how i worked it out, there a over 60 murders per 100,000 people in Cape-town . Maiduguri doesn't feature, South-Africa is in the top 10.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

Dude? You have clearly never been to SA!! You know nothing about our demographics, you also choose to ignore the fact that we have the largest black middle class in Africa, we also have much much less poverty than Nigeria, and one of the lowest in Africa.

The only obvious thing here is your racist agenda!!

I don't need to go there to know that a tiny fraction live almost comparable lives to Europeans, while the vast majority live in squalors only fit for Dogs.

Your stupid1ty knows no bounds, middle class in Nigeria is 55 million, poverty rate is 33%.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Henry240:

I don't need to go there to know that a tiny fraction live almost comparable lives to Europeans, while the vast majority live in squalors only fit for Dogs.

Your stupid1ty knows no bounds, middle class in Nigeria is 55 million, poverty rate is 33%.
yes you do!!

Read the source I posted, your middle class is only 4.1 million, secondly the 33% is your extreme poverty figure, our moderate poverty figure is 35% while yours is around 70%.....we've had this debate before.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Henry240:

You're a big fat mumu! I said remittance is more dependable than FDI as they would always come in, and the total amount of remittances into Africa was/is larger than FDI.

2, You're a 3rd world sh1thole

3, Here's how i worked it out, there a over 60 murders per 100,000 people in Cape-town . Maiduguri doesn't feature, South-Africa is in the top 10.
1. Aahhh moving the goal posts now!! Anyway I can quote were you said remittance is a larger contributor to an economy than FDI, do you want me to do that? Also most of Africa is just massive pile of sh1t and thus remittance will always be more than FDI.

2. 1st world

3. So you left out the tens of thousands of your people who have died due to terrorist attacks?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

You're a Shammer and a petty e-fraud.

Misrepresentation of facts has been the marked behaviour of you Southies here. Your so-called source does not even worth a glance. You're impossible, Cheap John.

And, John is also a form of address for a man whose name is not known.

You'll always be John to me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2016
lezz:
You're a Shammer and a petty e-fraud.

Misrepresentation of facts has been the marked behaviour of you Southies here. Your so-called source does not even worth a glance. You're impossible, Cheap John.

And, John is also a form of address for a man whose name is not known.

You'll always be John to me.
My name is known, it's jln115, but hey if you want to call me John I don't mind, after all I'm named after the book of John, or should I say the Afrikaans version of John.

And as I said before, I couldn't care less if you read the source or not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

1. Aahhh moving the goal posts now!! Anyway I can quote were you said remittance is a larger contributor to an economy than FDI, do you want me to do that? Also most of Africa is just massive pile of sh1t and thus remittance will always be more than FDI.

2. 1st world

3. So you left out the tens of thousands of your people who have died due to terrorist attacks?

- I said it's more dependable you m0ron! You can count on them more than an investor who leaves as soon as the markets become volatile. I also said indigenous companies, not foreigners are responsible for growth, not foreigners.

Most of South-Africa actually is a pile of sh1t, only a couple parts are developed.

- 67% income inequality, a majority black population who don't finish school, 50% unemployment, 35% poverty....... That's 3rd world bro!

- 10,000 Nigerians have died since 2009 in boko-haram attacks in Nigeria. That's works out as 3 murders a day. In your cape-town, 68 people are murdered for every 100,000 inhabitants a day, that's why you're number 9 on the list.

A Nigerian in maiduguri is 100 times safer than a South-African in Cape-Town.

#Nigeria Infrastructure

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

yes you do!!

Read the source I posted, your middle class is only 4.1 million, secondly the 33% is your extreme poverty figure, our moderate poverty figure is 35% while yours is around 70%.....we've had this debate before.

You have the brains of a Zulu, big and empty!

US Secretary of Commerce, Penny Pritzker, who disclosed
this at a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, in
Abuja, said this explained why her government was
deepening economic and commercial engagement with
African countries.
According to her, Nigeria is at the top of the list,
considering the fact that Nigeria’s middle class of roughly
50 million people is expected to help grow the country into
one of the top 10 global economies by the year 2050.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nigeria-one-of-top-10-global-economies-us-govt/

The rest of your gibberish isn't worth responding to.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

My name is known, it's jln115, but hey if you want to call me John I don't mind, after all I'm named after the book of John, or should I say the Afrikaans version of John.

And as I said before, I couldn't care less if you read the source or not.
What a cluster of muddled up incoherence!!!

You're a befuddled simpleton grin You know your source wouldn't survive the scrutiny of a 12 year old, but you brought it yet...to have a pretence of a fight, to be seen as a contender.

You're a troll too ashamed to own up to his antics!!!

Admit that you need my back and forth to escape reality grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2016
lezz:
What a cluster of muddled up incoherence!!!

You're a befuddled simpleton grin You know your source wouldn't survive the scrutiny of a 12 year old, but you brought it yet...to have a pretence of a fight, to be seen as a contender.

You're a troll too ashamed to own up to his antics!!!

Admit that you need my back and forth to escape reality grin
Dude the only troll here is you!! I provided a reputable source that you simply don't want to read as it bruises your ego!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Henry240:

You have the brains of a Zulu, big and empty!

US Secretary of Commerce, Penny Pritzker, who disclosed
this at a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, in
Abuja, said this explained why her government was
deepening economic and commercial engagement with
African countries.
According to her, Nigeria is at the top of the list,
considering the fact that Nigeria’s middle class of roughly
50 million people is expected to help grow the country into
one of the top 10 global economies by the year 2050.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nigeria-one-of-top-10-global-economies-us-govt/

The rest of your gibberish isn't worth responding to.

"This study put Nigeria’s middle class at 4.1m or a mere 11% of the population."

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

"This study put Nigeria’s middle class at 4.1m or a mere 11% of the population."

US secretary of Commerce!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
jln115:

Dude the only troll here is you!! I provided a reputable source that you simply don't want to read as it bruises your ego!!
The source you cited was what year?

My source is not even more than a month old, approved by the American government.

You're a spinless troll!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.