Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4467521 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

The pic of Ilage-Ondo

I ain't done witcha homiez
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
I won't let them hide the slums

This has to be the lowest form of human life,Bundu Waterside- Port Harcort

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
The 'mega city' lagos

Suffering and smiling,that's what they do,they suffer and smile

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin extreme backwardness

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Prove that the pics are from Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Those pics are old as well,chis,whats with you and old stuffs?

Those kids look healthier than even the most healthy zulu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
heard most,if not all of our guys in SA are living large.milking their society D; because the zulu males are a bunch of cursed generation,who roam the streets waiting to be spoon fed by the Govt.

Their littles ones ain't exempted from the lazy traits of their fathers.the young girls are junkies,sniffing all the sniffables including poo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
IBADAN AT NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
IBADAN STILL

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
SOMEONE WILL SOON DIE OF FRAUSTRATION

UYO

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
UYO

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Man you guys a petty little Bi+ches!
Please just let it go.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 6:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Centrifude:
Man you guys I am petty little Bi+che!

Please just let it I'll just go.
better, angry

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by snydergp1st(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Still on this my village is bigger then yours shiiiiit for how long.

SA/Nigeria are in the same boat both are still 2decades away from being considered developed states.

Get a life fucvktards.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Centrifude:
Man you guys a petty little Bi+ches!

Please just let it go.
just take a backseat and shut up
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
pacretus:
heard most,if not all of our guys in SA are living large.milking their society D; because the zulu males are a bunch of cursed generation,who roam the streets waiting to be spoon fed by the Govt.

Their littles ones ain't exempted from the lazy traits of their fathers.the young girls are junkies,sniffing all the sniffables including poo.
lol you must have had a goodnight sleep after posting this one.....

If you call 39 naija guys living in one room in Hilbrow "living large" then I won't argue with you,I understand your frustrations but you don't have to tell lies to feel better,channel your misguided anger towards your politicians who are looting your riches on a daily basis,tell your bros to stop lying to you

Nigerians will always try to discredit South Africans even where it is not possible,they come to SA and get jealous when they see black South African doing better for themselves,they ignore all the positve things we have achieved and focus on the bads

Put your industrious skills in building your god forsaken country,150 million Nigerians who live under poverty line are going to need it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
snydergp1st:
Still on this my village is bigger then yours shiiiiit for how long.

SA/Nigeria are in the same boat both are still 2decades away from being considered developed states.

Get a life fucvktards.
nigeria is in the same boat as haiti,not SA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Iblawi1:
SOMEONE WILL SOON DIE OF FRAUSTRATION

UYO
that's it? That's all you got?

DISAPPOINTING sad
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
The continent's powerhouse Johannesburg

Look at the colours of the rainbow nation on the Nelson Mandela Bridge cool mannn you just gotta love SA, Patriotism is what keeps us strong together

Don't die of heart attacks mumus grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Carlton Center in Johannesburg,the tallest building in the entire African continent wink wink grin cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jayceon:
lol you must have had a goodnight sleep after posting this one.....

If you call 39 naija guys living in one room in Hilbrow "living large" then I won't argue with you,I understand your frustrations but you don't have to tell lies to feel better,channel your misguided anger towards your politicians who are looting your riches on a daily basis,tell your bros to stop lying to you

Nigerians will always try to discredit South Africans even where it is not possible,they come to SA and get jealous when they see black South African doing better for themselves,they ignore all the positve things we have achieved and focus on the bads

Put your industrious skills in building your god forsaken country,150 million Nigerians who live under poverty line are going to need it
pathetic liar.how did you come about the figure,39?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin jealous!! No no, we don't really have the time or energy for that,Our precious time and energy is for hardwork,which reflects in the way we live 'LARGE' grin 'jealousy' your're a very funny boy.

We know who that word ''jealousy'' belongs to..The lazy rhinocerous decendants of ShakING Zulu.

You really need to visit the hometown of those guys,here in Nigeria,what y'll see are mansions of great grandeur.

Did you just type that ''ignoring your positive achievments''?? We say what we see,and what we saw and still sees, in SA is backwardness since the Zulus took over.

Weren't u the one posting rubbish you claimed were slums in Nigeria.?

Offcourse we're building our own nation,there's this old saying that''Rome wasn't built in a Day'' I know you wouldn't doubt it,because even SA of today was built by the boers some 20-100 yrs ago.

To further buttress my point,
1:we've built africas largest economy.
2:Currently building africas largest sea port.
3:building worlds largest petroleum refinery.
4:Built africas first indegenous automobile company.@IVM
Our achievments in the building process is endless.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
pacretus:
pathetic liar.how did you come about the figure,39?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin jealous!! No no, we don't really have the time or energy for that,Our precious time and energy is for hardwork,which reflects in the way we live 'LARGE' grin 'jealousy' your're a very funny boy.

We know who that word ''jealousy'' belongs to..The lazy rhinocerous decendants of ShakING Zulu.

You really need to visit the hometown of those guys,here in Nigeria,what y'll see are mansions of great grandeur.

Did you just type that ''ignoring your positive achievments''?? We say what we see,and what we saw and still sees, in SA is backwardness since the Zulus took over.

Weren't u the one posting rubbish you claimed were slums in Nigeria.?

Offcourse we're building our own nation,there's this old saying that''Rome wasn't built in a Day'' I know you wouldn't doubt it,because even SA of today was built by the boers some 20-100 yrs ago.

To further buttress my point,
1:we've built africas largest economy.
2:Currently building africas largest sea port.
3:building worlds largest petroleum refinery.
4:Built africas first indegenous automobile company.@IVM
Our achievments in the building process is endless.
woooh!!!woooh!!!! Lol are you okay bruh??

That was a very long emotional rant without an inkling of truth in it,like I said before dude,I understand your frustrations but you need to cool down a lil bit,your reasoning capacity is now being clouded by your emotions and that's embarrassing for a dude to flip like that,or are you a lady??

You named all those "achievements" by your government and you want me to believe that they are really there? If Nigeria was that wonderful there would not be thousands of your country men drowning in the Mediterranean Sea trying to reach Italy.your countrymen are running away from development??huh??

Use the grey matter in that flat head of yours
#EmotionsWillNotWin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jayceon:
woooh!!!woooh!!!! Lol are you okay bruh??

That was a very long emotional rant without an inkling of truth in it,like I said before dude,I understand your frustrations but you need to cool down a lil bit,your reasoning capacity is now being clouded by your emotions and that's embarrassing for a dude to flip like that,or are you a lady??

You named all those "achievements" by your government and you want me to believe that they are really there? If Nigeria was that wonderful there would not be thousands of your country men drowning in the Mediterranean Sea trying to reach Italy.your countrymen are running away from development??huh??

Use the grey matter in that flat head of yours
#EmotionsWillNotWin
The Dullard has spoken.

I don't comment base on emotions,it's just an online forum.what i do here is wiping my ass with your oblong head.

We migrate so do americans,indians,chinese,name them,there's an american woman who owns a tomatoe farm in kano city.if your expertise isn't needed in your country,or the environment isn't favourable for your kind of business,you migrate.all that matters is remittance of monies back home.so don't blame me for the laziness that runs in the blood of Zulus,which cripples their brain and renders them useless even to their family,and are unable to migrate for fear.

We earn a living in SA,we don't believe our Govt needs to give us everything before we can live a comfortable life,we ain't junkies,we are clean,neat and social.

We hardly give up,always in control where ever we go.

And we are nigerians Hand made of GOD.
The Futur of Africa,promoter and protector of the black race.the definition of resilience.

There is a reason we are called,Worlds happiest people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
cool cool they try toooo hard to discredit SA

They still use rusty motorbikes as mode of transport

Here comes the Gautrain,the first of its kind in Africa wink

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
pacretus:
The Dullard has spoken.

I don't comment base on emotions,it's just an online forum.what i do here is wiping my ass with your oblong head.

We migrate so do americans,indians,chinese,name them,there's an american woman who owns a tomatoe farm in kano city.if your expertise isn't needed in your country,or the environment isn't favourable for your kind of business,you migrate.all that matters is remittance of monies back home.so don't blame me for the laziness that runs in the blood of Zulus,which cripples their brain and renders them useless even to their family,and are unable to migrate for fear.

We earn a living in SA,we don't believe our Govt needs to give us everything before we can live a comfortable life,we ain't junkies,we are clean,neat and social.

We hardly give up,always in control where ever we go.

And we are nigerians Hand made of GOD.
The Futur of Africa,promoter and protector of the black race.the definition of resilience.

There is a reason we are called,Worlds happiest people.
you sound really heartbroken,cool down before you suffer multiple concussions as a result of your frustrations

Americans,Indians,etc are not running away from hunger,they are not escaping the squalid conditions,your fellow mumus are running away from boko haram terrorists that your blood-sucking government failed to keep under control,you can give yourself all the compliments you like but reality will always come and bite your ass

Learn to differentiate between your situation and those countries you mentioned,there is a huuuuuuuuge difference,your people are scattered(misplaced) all over the world for all the wrong reasons

Just be honest with yourself,Nigeria is not a country to die for,I know many nigerians are already denouncing the name "nigeria"(the shame of africa).the biafarians are trying to break away

Go ahead now, join the wise men in denouncing a poohole known as nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gautrain interior

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jayceon:
you sound really heartbroken,cool down before you suffer multiple concussions as a result of your frustrations

Americans,Indians,etc are not running away from hunger,they are not escaping the squalid conditions,your fellow mumus are running away from boko haram terrorists that your blood-sucking government failed to keep under control,you can give yourself all the compliments you like but reality will always come and bite your ass

Learn to differentiate between your situation and those countries you mentioned,there is a huuuuuuuuge difference,your people are scattered(misplaced) all over the world for all the wrong reasons

Just be honest with yourself,Nigeria is not a country to die for,I know many nigerians are already denouncing the name "nigeria"(the shame of africa).the biafarians are trying to break away

Go ahead now, join the wise men in denouncing a poohole known as nigeria
you this ungrateful seed of whoredom from the loins of an imbĂȘcile,you came to this forum ranting like a crayfish with diphteria,comparing your dingy republic of unfortunate humans called zulu with the Golden giant of the black race,nigeria,when your country is facing shortage of intellects to help grow her redundant economy,it's an offence to me arguing with an illiterate like you.before i call it quit with ur mumble-jumble,let me remind you slow poke that:

No matter howmuch you rant in this forum,our economy is still a double of that of the zulus..
We don't boast of the achievments of the whites.We built our nation ourselves,with zero impute from foreigners.
But down south we have a country,whose male population is a bunch of wasted generations.who depend on handouts from their clueless govt before they can feed,clothe or sleep.so lazy even to the point of becoming impotent with zero population growth,economic growth,and any other growth.Their women had to beg nigerians to father their children so they will be as resilient as we're.
We still had to send some of our teachers their to teach them science subjects because their young ones were become brain dead as their fathers,who drink toomuch of umcombothi
SA is fncked up right now.
Reason they Demand and we supply gringrin

accept or go hang yourself,we remain the Giant of Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
pacretus:
you this ungrateful seed of whoredom from the loins of an imbĂȘcile,you came to this forum ranting like a crayfish with diphteria,comparing your dingy republic of unfortunate humans called zulu with the Golden giant of the black race,nigeria,when your country is facing shortage of intellects to help grow her redundant economy,it's an offence to me arguing with an illiterate like you.before i call it quit with ur mumble-jumble,let me remind you slow poke that:

No matter howmuch you rant in this forum,our economy is still a double of that of the zulus..
We don't boast of the achievments of the whites.We built our nation ourselves,with zero impute from foreigners.
But down south we have a country,whose male population is a bunch of wasted generations.who depend on handouts from their clueless govt before they can feed,clothe or sleep.so lazy even to the point of becoming impotent with zero population growth,economic growth,and any other growth.Their women had to beg nigerians to father their children so they will be as resilient as we're.
We still had to send some of our teachers their to teach them science subjects because their young ones were become brain dead as their fathers,who drink toomuch of umcombothi
SA is fncked up right now.
Reason they Demand and we supply gringrin

accept or go hang yourself,we remain the Giant of Africa.
lmao ..... Bruh?? You sure you're okay?? I told you to cool it down,the garbage you typed here does not make any sense,I was reading this nonsense with your ugly,horrible nigerian accent so it lost all effect grin grin grin ....keep ranting tho,your long nollywood"movie"script isn't going to change reality,Nigeria is the most fvcked up country in the world everyone can attest to that

Nigeria is the land of terrorists,dog eaters,tribalism,cannibalism and what's that other fancy word again??..ohh yeah "cultists"

And dont worry about SA,only South Africans know how to make it out difficult situations

Sleep tight and don't forget to turn off the generator

.....and one more thing,learn to use logic first,emotions later cause the things you say in here sound like you're typing with tears rolling down your cheeks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pacretus(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jayceon:
[s]lmao ..... Bruh?? You sure you're okay?? I told you to cool it down,the garbage you typed here does not make any sense,I was reading this nonsense with your ugly,horrible nigerian accent so it lost all effect grin grin grin ....keep ranting tho,your long nollywood"movie"script isn't going to change reality,Nigeria is the most fvcked up country in the world everyone can attest to that

Nigeria is the land of terrorists,dog eaters,tribalism,cannibalism and what's that other fancy word again??..ohh yeah "cultists"

And dont worry about SA,only South Africans know how to make it out difficult situations

Sleep tight and don't forget to turn off the generator

.....and one more thing,learn to use logic first,emotions later cause the things you say in here sound like you're typing with tears rolling down your cheeks[/s]
don't qoute me again.i'm done here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.