Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,330 members, 7,842,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455428 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jayceon:
Saaf gripen
are you a soldier
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
PROVERBZ:
are you a soldier
no!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigerian army paratroopers

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TERAZA(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
[q. uote author=iblawi post=51243329]

Do you need me to bring rape cases of your soldiers or you will do that yourself?

You are in no way better. Stop throwing stones cause you live in a glass house. [/quote]

Do you want me to bring up rape cases of your soldiers too.

Do you want me to post how your soldiers burned down villages down killing the very people they supposed to protect, cutting of heads and posing with corpses. We can go that route anytime. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Run along.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

Do you need me to bring rape cases of your soldiers or you will do that yourself?

You are in no way better. Stop throwing stones cause you live in a glass house.

Do you want me to post how your soldiers burned down villages down killing the very people they supposed to protect, cutting of heads and posing with corpses. We can go that route anytime. grin
Run along.

Clean sh1t up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

You are in no way better. Stop throwing stones cause you live in a glass house.

we already raised the white flag
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2016
SA Army

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2016
these south africans d definitely feeling insecure. they come to a nigerian forum making noise about how Zululand is better. now, when i say insecure, i mean they feel insecure chatting in a SA forum because the possibility of contacting AIDS online now exists in their country. imagine raping a lady and she continues shouting 'deeper! deeper!! deeper!!!'.

dat remains their case.

lazy ppl who were carried away by what the white settlers turned their native jungle into...forgetting that their sovereignty is at stake. i wonder where u all will be if the boers never came to take over ur lands. now be happy bacause ur slave masters put u on the world map.

richest black man
richest black woman
first black woman to win miss world
most populous black nation
the strongest black economy
the happiest black people

dont fret just yet....

take away the input of the boers and SA will be no better than Botswana.

but at d end of d day, u should be grateful to the boers because without them u guys will still be dressing like d earlymen
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
[s]these south africans d definitely feeling insecure. they come to a nigerian forum making noise about how Zululand is better. now, when i say insecure, i mean they feel insecure chatting in a SA forum because the possibility of contacting AIDS online now exists in their country. imagine raping a lady and she continues shouting 'deeper! deeper!! deeper!!!'.

dat remains their case.

lazy ppl who were carried away by what the white settlers turned their native jungle into...forgetting that their sovereignty is at stake. i wonder where u all will be if the boers never came to take over ur lands. now be happy bacause ur slave masters put u on the world map.

richest black man
richest black woman
first black woman to win miss world
most populous black nation
the strongest black economy
the happiest black people

dont fret just yet....

take away the input of the boers and SA will be no better than Botswana.

but at d end of d day, u should be grateful to the boers because without them u guys will still be dressing like d earlymen[/s]
still trying to get even Take ya hurting ass somewhere else
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Jayceon:
still trying to get even
nah....just being economical with the truth...though i know it hurts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
nah....just being economical with the truth...though i know it hurts
who does it hurt??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Jayceon:
who does it hurt??
ask ur rapist of a fada

*last time i am gonna waste my time quoting a shackled_Zulu today
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
ask ur rapist of a fada

have you achieved your goal?? What I mean is:did you manage to get your point across,whatever point you are tryng to make?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
ask ur rapist of a fada

Bros, we are trying to keep the thread clean. It will really be nice if you can help.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
iblawi:

Bros, we are trying to keep the thread clean. It will really be nice if you can help.

aye sir!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TERAZA(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=PROVERBZ post=51254784]we already raised the white flag[/quote
Ok some sanity at last.
grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TERAZA(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Tell me why cant Nigeria hop in on SA's Marlin BVR missile development, as it would create a lot of skills in Nigeria and free it up from importing such systems.

The Marlin will be both a 5th gen BVR missile and a medium SAM system.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:
Tell me why cant Nigeria hop in on SA's Marlin BVR missile development, as it would create a lot of skills in Nigeria and free it up from importing such systems.

awesome!!! cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2016
I always emphasize the following: professional,neat and organized

SOUTH AFRICAN AIR FORCE cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

We can't contribute anything to the project at the moment. Things are tight for Nigeria financially too.

Nigeria neglected defence industry for a very long time.
We still have a lot to build on in our defense industries that will be of more use to us currently. (I mean basic military needs instead of BVR missile)

I thought the Brazilian have being working with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by TERAZA(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2016
iblawi:

We can't contribute anything to the project at the moment. Things are tight for Nigeria financially too.

Nigeria neglected defence industry for a very long time.
We still have a lot to build on in our defense industries that will be of more use to us currently. (I mean basic military needs instead of BVR missile)

I thought the Brazilian have being working with you guys.

Current needs should never outweigh future threats in a military you equip, train and plan for such. The fact that Nigeria is planing to acquire J-17's and the long term threat of French colonial outposts in its immediate sphere of influence should be enough for NA generals to consider such weapons, including the ever pressing western weapons freeze on Nigeria.

Brazil is in on the development but currently there's no mention to what extent.

The Marlin has already successfully passed its 1st flight tests so in 3-5 years SA will have a credible next gen BVR system similar to the Meteor.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PROVERBZ(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

those sa make dis missiles or the also buy?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

Current needs should never outweigh future threats in a military you equip, train and plan for such. The fact that Nigeria is planing to acquire J-17's and the long term threat of French colonial outposts in its immediate sphere of influence should be enough for NA generals to consider such weapons, including the ever pressing western weapons freeze on Nigeria.

Brazil is in on the development but currently there's no mention to what extent.

The Marlin has already successfully passed its 1st flight tests so in 3-5 years SA will have a credible next gen BVR system similar to the Meteor.
Yes, you are right. But we still need to meet the immediate needs before talking of future needs. we are already fighting 2 major wars within the country and we still lack capacity to build the basic/needed equipment. we have being doing a lot to improve on security for some time now just to bridge the gap. For the french colonies you talked about don't worry about them. we have always being taken care of them.

NEW ARA MRAP to be built by local companies for Nigerian Army.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2016
PROFORCE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Iblawi1: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2016
PROFORCE VIPER

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

when we hopped into ur freedom from apartheid, u ended up downgrading our input ¿¿¿
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
lekkie073:
when we hopped into ur freedom from apartheid, u ended up downgrading our input ¿¿¿

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
The majestic SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
TERAZA:

Nigeria just don't have the technological advancement to add any benefit to the Marlin project at all at this moment...and I say this with all due respect.

It will be another A-Darter saga.....all Brazil did was finance the A-Darter developmen, technically they added fokol, the physical development was done by SA alone, and thanks to their fvck up economy they might not even order any missiles in the near future....luckily SAAF has ordered the A-Darter and deliveries will commence at the end of next year.

Also the Nigerian economy is in an even worse place than ours, so I doubt they would even be able to afford financing the Marlin development!

But what I'm hopeful for is a Nigerian-South African Rooivalk mk2 collaboration in the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.