Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4443503 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

You need to fix your reference to BH and cens*r it, because there'll be happy to ban you the grounds that you had mentioned the group that the government of Nigeria is busy failing to overcome after a whole month of burdening west africa with refugees.

The fear of banishment from Nairaland is the beginning of wisdom. You must be having a rollercoaster time of your lives!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

Naijapigoon, you are a joke! grin grin grin grin

Face it. You manipulated a picture and are using it as proof of analysis. You can track no one. You can't. You lied and you've been called out on your bluff. Your whole attempt has fallen flat. Empty vessel like every other Naai-gerian.

What has changed on your image? Did any building move? You are such a timid lad! We just returned your report card with building and abutting streets identified. Very simple! I will not be the one to explain beyond that. You can chew on that for as long as you wish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2013
andrewza:

ran away? please explain how we ran away while killing 800 rebels and held the base for the entire weekend. It is fact that the only force that did not run away was the SANDF

It has been explained to you over and over and over! If killing the questionable "800" was your trophy of war ... it wasn't enough to stop them from overrunning your base and despatching you back to South Africa with lost pride, a deflated ego, lost hardware and significant taxpayers money gone down the drain for nothing! The only Force still in CAR is the French! SANDF ran away with heels touching the back of your heads as you RAN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 1:09am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

Well, your government has traded lives inside nigeria and is busy failing against Bok* H*. See link above.

Useless government can't even control its country - is the Nigerian administration.
Maybe you're new here but your comrades @Andrewza or @Fightepilot will advice you better that I don't indulge and forbid insultive arguements. Take note. Anyways I expected that you would give a refuttal or debunk or address what my ex-SADF comrade revealed to me, you should know the truth like he does not just about CAR but the current shape of the SANDF and it's exploitation by Zuma for self serving and ego-launching purposes, maybe you know the truth but is only too disappointed or extra-patriotic to reveal it since it might put you to a great disadvantage over our debate but if you realy don't know the dirty game Zuma is playing with your military then boy you have to go learn some more. And lastly you could only reply my last post by attacking my military, if I were you I would fight address the point raised so as seem mature.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

It has been explained to you over and over and over! If killing the questionable "800" was your trophy of war ... it wasn't enough to stop them from overrunning your base and despatching you back to South Africa with lost pride, a deflated ego, lost hardware and significant taxpayers money gone down the drain for nothing! The only Force still in CAR is the French! SANDF ran away with heels touching the back of your heads as you RAN.

Rather explain how it has come about that Bok* H are now resurgent?

You had jets. You had the US. You had everything. But you have failed to destroy them. They are rising again. Why?

It's because your personnel are incompetent.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 1:12am On Jun 23, 2013
Donian007: Maybe you're new here but your comrades @Andrewza or @Fightepilot will advice you better that I don't indulge and forbid insultive arguements. Take note. Anyways I expected that you would give a refuttal or debunk or address what my ex-SADF comrade revealed to me, you should know the truth like he does not just about CAR but the current shape of the SANDF and it's exploitation by Zuma for self serving and ego-launching purposes, maybe you know the truth but is only too disappointed or extra-patriotic to reveal it since it might put you to a great disadvantage over our debate but if you realy don't know the dirty game Zuma is playing with your military then boy you have to go learn some more. And lastly you could only reply my last post by attacking my military, if I were you I would fight address the point raised so as seem mature.

Do not preach. You threatened Andrew. My question is very simple: what are you going to do to him?

Nothing?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

What has changed on your image? Did any building move? You are such a timid lad! We just returned your report card with building and abutting streets identified. Very simple! I will not be the one to explain beyond that. You can chew on that for as long as you wish.

My friend. You're Okwonkwo from Things Fall Apart. You're a friggin joke . Of course nothing will change. It's blerry photoshop!

Your bluff is flattened!

I take it you can see me now? In the picture? Am I the guy with the grey shorts? Is that me there?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

grin grin another threat hehehe

What are you going to do to Andrew again?
I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Donian007: I have nothing to say to you.

Or to Andrew for that matter. It was just an empty threat from a hurt person.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:47am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

My friend. You're Okwonkwo from Things Fall Apart. You're a friggin joke . Of course nothing will change. It's blerry photoshop!

Your bluff is flattened!

I take it you can see me now? In the picture? Am I the guy with the grey shorts? Is that me there?

Only bluffing ...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Only bluffing ...

Of course you're bluffing. That much is obvious. You thought I'd shake in my boots at the thought of you tracking me. Well, sorry boetie. You can't even track bok**. So, your threats are empty. Typical Naai-gerian.

Your photoshop joke - flat on the ground.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:17am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

Of course you're bluffing. That much is obvious. You thought I'd shake in my boots at the thought of you tracking me. Well, sorry boetie. You can't even track bok**. So, your threats are empty. Typical Naai-gerian.

Your photoshop joke - flat on the ground.

The joke is on you! We gave you back your image analysed in the simplest way. Don't ask how? Now I am wondering why something so simply presented is causing so much reaction from you? We know where those desperate PRETTY HUNGRY ladies go for cheap food ... Braamfontein!! Do you have to shake in your tiny boots? Don't tell us there is an earthquake in your head ...

Again you see a picture ... we see minable data.

Enjoy your Photoshop in your Hillbrow paradise!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:20am On Jun 23, 2013
Obodo people una see as CraigB wan take put imsef for crayfish net? Na laff I dey laff so for Afrikaans o!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 2:28am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The joke is on you! We gave you back your image analysed in the simplest way. Don't ask how? Now I am wondering why something so simply presented is causing so much reaction from you? We know where those desperate PRETTY HUNGRY ladies go for cheap food ... Braamfontein!! Do you have to shake in your tiny boots? Don't tell us there is an earthquake in your head ...

Again you see a picture ... we see minable data.

Enjoy your Photoshop in your Hillbrow paradise!!

You're embarrassing yourself. It's pretty obvious that you're the one who can't either make good on your threat to track me or admit you photoshopped my picture. Using your local knowledge, seeing as you live in Hillbrow.

You have followed Agaugust in losing your credibility in spectacular fashion. Funny you should claim fake intel on a South African military thread.

You too need to retire in the chamber of the vanquished grin

You have exposed yourself as a fraud who comically insists he can mine data from pictures. What a joke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:10am On Jun 23, 2013
My people, don't fight. Just ride with the people of KwaMashu township, who deliver much poetry... in venac.

Happy South Africa everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cTqKwJPTQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:12am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

You're embarrassing yourself. It's pretty obvious that you're the one who can't either make good on your threat of tracking me or admit you photoshopped my picture. Using your local knowledge, seeing as you live in Hillbrow.

You have followed Agaugust in losing your credibility in spectacular fashion. Funny you should claim fake intel on a South African military thread.

You too need to retire in the chamber of the vanquished grin

You have exposed yourself as a fraud who comically insists he can mine data from pictures. What a joke.

At your playful age it is normal ... to consider everything with kid gloves. Your own image was returned to you with valid context of your same CHEAP food market with PRETTY HUNGRY patrons and all you can do is talk photoshop? You need to wake up from your lousy world where intelligence does not exist. I just can't control my laughter!!

You are so in love with your Hillbrow ... as if anyone on the thread is laying claim to it? When a person like you begins to talk about credibility I just begin to hope the real world is not about to end! You just need to shut up and stop abusing the priviledges the Madiba fought hard to bestow on your pathetic being! Just one image returned with context and you are freaking out like your saw Lucifer?

Local knowledge of Victoria Island, Abuja, Canary Wharfs (UK), or Alabama (US)? You can't extract any key info from me. I see you want to learn ... sadly not from me. Ask SANDF for training on systems applications to do what has been presented to you by linked ... "x". Not my fault that you are lost. I can't help you!!

You have eyes ... I see what I want with them for free!!
You see a nice photo ... I mine the data it presents ... period!!

Your talk is cheap!! Go siddon one corner!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 3:21am On Jun 23, 2013
Wetin dey vex dis people? These saffers na sabi sabi but they came here wit their scatta scatta, mumu at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Happy South Africa my people.

Let's visit Skwatta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNLOSjC2jd4
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:42am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2013
I'd like to read CraigB's photoshop arguments for these Google map street views of the same location to which CraigB's image was given context? I don't need to explain ... but surely that is Metro Hotel building to the right on De Beer street to which we provided context as analysed and matched on his original image. As it appears on the street view level Google map, we now know that the so-called cheap food market is ... in the parking lot of the concrete building opposite the Metro Hotel (Hmmm ... such arrogant cheapness in a parking floor area).

The young lad CraigB is so irked by what our application has done without changing the actual "DNA" of his original photograph. It takes collective knowledge, men, and machine to mine data but it sounds strange to CraigB such that he begins to post distorted images of his female fantasies? The lad can't believe the simple fact of a basic proceedure!

Cool runnings CraigB with your SANDF manipulated images and photos. Thanks a lot Nairaland is witness to the open secret of all SANDF photoimages: Photoshop?

Now does anyone see Hillbrow in the Google image?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:20am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: I'd like to read CraigB's photoshop arguments for these Google map street views of the same location to which CraigB's image was given context? I don't need to explain ... but surely that is Metro Hotel building to the right on De Beer street to which we provided context as analysed and matched on his original image. As it appears on the street view level Google map, we now know that the so-called cheap food market is ... in the parking lot of the concrete building opposite the Metro Hotel (Hmmm ... such arrogant cheapness in a parking floor area).

The young lad CraigB is so irked by what our application has done without changing the actual "DNA" of his original photograph. It takes collective knowledge, men, and machine to mine data but it sounds strange to CraigB such that he begins to post distorted images of his female fantasies? The lad can't believe the simple fact of a basic proceedure!

Cool runnings CraigB with your SANDF manipulated images and photos. Thanks a lot Nairaland is witness to the open secret of all SANDF photoimages: Photoshop?

Now does anyone see Hillbrow in the Google image?

Naijapigoon, you're a joke dude. You've been exposed. Now that you have the pleasure of the Internet South Africa grin, you think google pictures mean that you can track anything? Mohahahaha!

You are a fraud. You keep posting pictures but you still haven't made good on the threat to track me. Accept that you cannot; and stop embarrassing every Nigerian that ever lived.

You and Agaugust have done enough to embarrass Lagos. I think you should be gagged from thinking anything, never mind actually saying it.

By the way, does Lagos have google earth, which you are enjoying in South Africa? No wonder you won't go back. grin

Give it up dude. Game over.

Listen to the beautiful tunes and have a cup of tea. You've flattened your own credibility by making empty threats.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2013

[size=16pt]this is Rand Land South Africa....A 'Developed' Country[/size]

NaijaPikinGidi:

You can't in your life time be cured of your chronic delusional desease! Talk the military talk and get your brain to deal with the issues on the thread's topic. A small mind like yours will always fail the test of rising to the task. Obviously, you have decided what your big issues are ... displaying photos of poor South Africans eating cheap food in the cheap Saturday foodmarket on DeBeers Street in Braamfontein just on the corner of DeKorte Street? Is that the big issue in your mind's greatest military imagination? You must be such a hungry poor loner!!

Listen ... just to prove a point it wouldn't take me time to track you down if I so choose! A few friendly worms will have not trouble giving you a tap on the shoulder. You can go on with your juvenile talk ... while Jacob Zuma continues to reveal the already known secrets that your TV media thinks the world does not know.

It's here: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Zuma-shocked-at-residents-conditions-20130621
Google the word "Shack" and South African stories just pop-up everywhere!

i was shocked too ....

i taught cape town was full of shoprite malls.... grin

....and luxury shackland homes like these grin

[size=16pt]so these mandela's sons have been deceiving us on nairaland ! kai ! chineke God ![/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Augustine Again:

i was shocked too ....

i taught cape town was full of shoprite malls.... grin

....and luxury shackland homes like these grin

Weak!

Cancelled out by the beautiful knysna.

Next!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:25am On Jun 23, 2013
Augustine Again: .

[size=16pt]this is Rand Land....A 'Developed' Country[/size]

i was shocked too ....

i taught cape town was full of shoprite malls....

Don't embarrass yourself. Shoprite is lower end in South Africa.

[b]Next picture please!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2013
No more pictures of our South African dirt?

I am utterly shattered. Disappointed to no end. cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2013
I am so sad. People are too shy to post pictures of our South African shacks now cry

I weep.... cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:55am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

Naijapigoon, you're a joke dude. You've been exposed. Now that you have the pleasure of the Internet South Africa grin, you think google pictures mean that you can track anything? Mohahahaha!

You are a fraud. You keep posting pictures but you still haven't made good on the threat to track me. Accept that you cannot; and stop embarrassing every Nigerian that ever lived.

You and Agaugust have done enough to embarrass Lagos. I think you should be gagged from thinking anything, never mind actually saying it.

By the way, does Lagos have google earth, which you are enjoying in South Africa? No wonder you won't go back. grin

Give it up dude. Game over.

Listen to the beautiful tunes and have a cup of tea. You've flattened your own credibility by making empty threats.

As usual you fail to answer or deal with the main issues. You probably can't read anymore? It's no more about the pretty people eating cheap food from a parking lot in your Braamfontein. Thanks to Google Maps your bragging tongue and fingers have been chopped-off on the issue. And then you abandonded your photoshop digression?

To the contrary you are the FRAUD just like your kith and kin AndrewZA and Co. Telling lies through your teeth and most times getting away with blue murder because we don't bother to call you out to the public? Shut your dirty trap before your deprived street kids help me do it for your own good!

An empty brat who wants to climb on a matchbox with a ladder!! Irredeemable retard showing off PRETTY CHEAP foodmongers in a PARKING LOT. Such delusional and insolent stupidity as usual from an empty-headed South African lad.

I leave you to your devices going forward.

Bluffing ... with a grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

As usual you fail to answer or deal with the main issues. You probably can't read anymore? It's no more about the pretty people eating cheap food from a parking lot in your Braamfontein. Thanks to Google Maps your bragging tongue and fingers have been chopped-off on the issue. And then you abandonded your photoshop digression?

To the contrary you are the FRAUD just like your kith and kin AndrewZA and Co. Telling lies through your teeth and most times getting away with blue murder because we don't bother to call you out to the public? Shut your dirty trap before your deprived street kids help me do it for your own good!

An empty brat who wants to climb on a matchbox with a ladder!! Irredeemable retard showing off PRETTY CHEAP [b]foodmongers in a PARKING LOT[/b]. Such delusional and insolent stupidity as usual from an empty-headed South African lad.

I leave you to your devices going forward.

Bluffing ... with a grin.

You don't deserve any answers until you have dealt with your empty threat. Don't try to shift attention from your exposing yourself as a fraud and a joke.

We are still waiting for your threat to materialise. You said it wasn't going to be a problem for you. Ten pages later, nothing has happened other than embarrassing pictures.

Don't try to quickly move on now. You were bold when you made the threat. You've been called out on it.

Not so bold now, are you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:12am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig: I am so sad. People are too shy to post pictures our South African shacks now cry

I weep.... cry

No, we weep rather for your absolute corwardice! We await the new thread that you MUST open for the truth about your South Africa to be offloaded in metric tonnes. I personally am waiting and as long as you fail to start the new thread we'll keep you anticipating with little snippets and teasers!

For reminders ... this is Nairaland and the topic is Who Has The Strongest Military on Africa?

While you eat your cheap food with your PRETTY CHEAP ladies in Braamfontein don't forget to save some for South Africa's teeming populations in the SHACKS and SQUATTER CAMPS existing in the deep SHADOWS of your PRETTY cities ... where official lights and cameras are forbidden.

President Zuma was there visit for votes!!
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Zuma-shocked-at-residents-conditions-20130621
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

No, we weep rather for your absolute corwardice! We await the new thread that you MUST open for the truth about your South Africa to be offloaded in metric tonnes. I personally am waiting and as long as you fail to start the new thread we'll keep you anticipating with little snippets and teasers!

For reminders ... this is Nairaland and the topic is Who Has The Strongest Military on Africa?

While you eat your cheap food with your PRETTY CHEAP ladies in Braamfontein don't forget to save some for South Africa's teeming populations in the SHACKS and SQUATTER CAMPS existing in the deep SHADOWS of your PRETTY cities ... where official lights and cameras are forbidden.

President Zuma was there visit for votes!!
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Zuma-shocked-at-residents-conditions-20130621

Cancelled out by the amazing God's window.

Fail! And next!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 5:17am On Jun 23, 2013
Next picture please. Quickly now. We don't have all day. Make it "chop chop"!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2013
BCraig:

You don't deserve any answers until you have dealt with your empty threat. Don't try to shift attention from your exposing yourself as a fraud and a joke.

We are still waiting for your threat to materialise. You said it wasn't going to be a problem for you. Ten pages later, nothing has happened other than embarrassing pictures.

Don't try to quickly move on now. You were bold when you made the threat. You've been called out on it.

Not so bold now, are you?

Fear not CraigB for Jesus is with you!

I thought you could talk! Finally your fraudulent garrulousness has come back to haunt you!! Look at the silly kid trying to dictate what to be said or not! You are such a waste of internet bandwidth! Why must you feel threatened? Relax and keep typing! It is evident that your reasoning capacity has abandoned you to the sad point where you now count pages too?

You can keep counting the pages because they contain pictures that show how everyone online can learn from pictures! Google even validates my point! You must be terribly embarrassed right now!

Lo joko je igbe jaare!! Your head no correct!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.