Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,157 members, 7,842,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455325 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2013
zaandrew:

though a hind can perome a medvac it is not suited for it. capacty is to small and well it a target. i beivle you ment the mi17 sincee it can carry a lot of wounded, medcal supplys and staff.

learn to read. it did noot say 37 percent raped but abused. call a female a LovePeddler or a slut is sexualy abuse.

both Hind and Terminator are ambulance convertible helos.

the report says 37% abused but did not differentiate that from R.ape, clean up south african military, its full of R.apists

okay, you as a person , which type have you been doing to those SANDF ladies ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
This guy is a lieutenant in the army...seems NA is beginning to ditch the AK in trickles

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fynline: This guy is a lieutenant in the army...seems NA is beginning to ditch the AK in trickles
If we are then it better be for a gun we have licence to produce, because I don't see how usefull such a movement would be if you don't produce the guns. Moreover DICON is working on a verry modern rifle inspired by the ak47, it will be available soon. I think that guy in the picture is a commando.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africa paratroopers

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fynline: This guy is a lieutenant in the army...seems NA is beginning to ditch the AK in trickles

This is great.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
South African paratroopers and this was the unit that was fighting in CAR

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice photos @thiza.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
SOUTH AFRICA SHALL FOR EVER CHERISH THE SACRIFICES MADE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
SANDF 1ST MILITARY HOSPITAL

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
SOUTH AFRICAN SPECIAL FORCES (RECCES)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by OneQuestion: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
patriot4: So now if the photos of your court rooms are not in the internet then your army is bad. You are quite a joker. By the way, here is an "evidence" of courtmartial in Nigeria:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_GEnkpbIU8
Here is one in Ghana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfYV0JpOlrY
Here is one in Ughanda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JRufjws2ag
There are many more, just learn how to use Google, it might help.
I am poised to notice your rapid jumps to conclusion and your ill reasoning.
I am also sure that you think you are smart.
I think you are one of those people who think it would be better if Africans didn't have armies and that Africans are not to be trusted with sophisticated weapons.
That is the reason why you were talking about pictures of courtrooms as a substitute to pictures of weapons.
You brought the topic of medical care in the military because you assumed there were no body in our armies with degrees. You think our armies are a bunch of illitrate people.
That is one of the reason I didn't want to respond to you. I have encountered so many people like you that I can easilly recognize your likes even when you put efforts in disguising well.
Let me once again post this video since once again someone ignored all the past posts:
This is how you become a soldier in Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8

This was your initial answer:

patriot4: when was the last time north korea threatened the US of using its fancy court rooms against the US ?
Thanks for the laughter.

I'm sure even you can't explain the silliness behind your answer. Given that, you should be the last person to talk about irrationality and people jumping to conclusions.

It's obvious that you people can't tell me whether you have military health departments or not. You're just giving bits and pieces of medical stuff . Overall what you have posted are disorganised pictures. I don't see dedicated army health departments anywhere. Not on YouTube. Not in google.

Not a single person has explained their health structure with the vigour accompanying your posting of guns. Not one person has. And it's been repeatedly admitted already that there's nothing tangible to post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
agaugust:

the report says 37% abused but did not differentiate that from R.ape, clean up south african military, its full of R.apists

okay, you as a person , which type have you been doing to those SANDF ladies ? grin

You should have known better, because you are living in an English speaking country. S.exual Abuse is completely different to s.exual molestation. Infact, in other countries they do not consider hugging and touching women indecently as s.exual abuse such incidents are merely treated as petty crime since the actual r.ape never happened.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by OneQuestion: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thiza: SANDF 1ST MILITARY HOSPITAL

Ok - military hospital. Thank you. Does this hospital fall under the military? i.e. Managed separately?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
patriot4:
If we are then it better be for a gun we have licence to produce, because I don't see how usefull such a movement would be if you don't produce the guns. Moreover DICON is working on a verry modern rifle inspired by the ak47, it will be available soon. I think that guy in the picture is a commando.

Yea you are right about him been a commando....i did not just want to state it for his own security
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by OneQuestion: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
patriot4: So now if the photos of your court rooms are not in the internet then your army is bad. You are quite a joker. By the way, here is an "evidence" of courtmartial in Nigeria:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_GEnkpbIU8
Here is one in Ghana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfYV0JpOlrY
Here is one in Ughanda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JRufjws2ag
There are many more, just learn how to use Google, it might help.
I am poised to notice your rapid jumps to conclusion and your ill reasoning.
I am also sure that you think you are smart.
I think you are one of those people who think it would be better if Africans didn't have armies and that Africans are not to be trusted with sophisticated weapons.
That is the reason why you were talking about pictures of courtrooms as a substitute to pictures of weapons.
You brought the topic of medical care in the military because you assumed there were no body in our armies with degrees. You think our armies are a bunch of illitrate people.
That is one of the reason I didn't want to respond to you. I have encountered so many people like you that I can easilly recognize your likes even when you put efforts in disguising well.
Let me once again post this video since once again someone ignored all the past posts:
This is how you become a soldier in Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8

I stopped watching after the first video. Despite your foaming in the mouth, you still don't get the question.

Your video talks about a "military tribunal appointed by the military government" - to prosecute coup plotters.

That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about militaries that have the capacity and structures to prosecute their own outside of government interference. Don't give me videos of "military government" prosecutions. That's a unique situation coming out of your country and really is a governmental issue.

This is very simple. You're complicating it. If you don't get it because the concept is removed from your environment, then fair enough. We can call go home.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
OneQuestion:

This was your initial answer:

I'm sure even you can't explain the silliness behind your answer. Given that, you should be the last person to talk about irrationality and people jumping to conclusions.

It's obvious that you people can't tell me whether you have military health departments or not. You're just giving bits and pieces of medical stuff . Overall what you have posted are disorganised pictures. I don't see dedicated army health departments anywhere. Not on YouTube. Not in google.

Not a single person has explained their health structure with the vigour accompanying your posting of guns. Not one person has. And it's been repeatedly admitted already that there's nothing tangible to post.
Now I have caught you lying, in my first response to you I told you we had no reason to respond to you. what you quoted was my second response in which I was making fun of your request. So as I can see, you thought that because of your request, everybody would just start posting pictures of military hospitals and court rooms. No, it doesn' work like that. And if you are not aware, military hospitals are not the things armies boast about, and as I said North Korea wouldn't threaten the USA and South Korea with pictures of its military hospitals. You might need to understand sarcasm some day.
By the way I just searched Nigerian military hospitals in Google and I had several responses, so what you said was not correct. It seems to me that your question has been answered long ago, so what are you still doing on this forum apart from making silly claims ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
OneQuestion:

I stopped watching after the first video. Despite your foaming in the mouth, you still don't get the question.

Your video talks about a "military tribunal appointed by the military government" - to prosecute coup plotters.

I'm talking about militaries that have the capacity and structures to prosecute their own outside of government interference. Don't give me videos of "military government" prosecutions. That's a unique situation coming out of your country and really is a governmental issue.

This is very simple. You're complicating it. If you don't get it because the concept is removed from your environment, then fair enough. We can call go home.
You sound more and more desperate. It seems that once an answer is given to you you change the question under one false excuse or an other. It seems you were only to ask of one question.
And I am not going to provide you with any other courtmatials in Nigeria. Courtmartials are not a thing armies boast about as well. When was the last time you heard of a Russian courtmartial or an Iranian courtmartial or a North Korean court martial. I don't think it is something to share and certainly not here. I am done talking to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
South african special forces RECCES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
SOUTH AFRICAN SPECIAL FORCES RECCES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
OneQuestion:

Dear Mr Question

It is very imperative that it must be noted that our constitution no longer allow military to be completely independent from the government. Such a system of governance poses a threat to human abuse and kangaroo courts where offenders will only end up facing firing squad and electrocutions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thiza: South african special forces RECCES
Special forces which failed to defeat child rebels. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
RECCES

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
ATLEAST WE LOST 15 MEN AND REBELS LOST MORE THAN 800 MEN
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE HOSPITAL FALLS UNDER THE MILITARY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by OneQuestion: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Msauza:

Dear Mr Question

It is very imperative that it must be noted that our constitution no longer allow military to be completely independent from the government. Such a system of governance poses a threat to human abuse and kangaroo courts where offenders will only end up facing firing squad and electrocutions.

Which country are you from?

Let me elaborate. All properly built military structures have military prosecutors etc built into the structure. This doesn't mean that departments of defense do not have oversight. They do. If you look at the US, the department of defense does have oversight over the military as a whole, but army army personnel aren't tried in civilian courts for breaking rules of engagement etc.

Not having such a structure is bad for discipline.
A sub consideration of this is that a country will have developed military law and jurisprudence coming out of their military courts and parliament.

Which country are you speaking for?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
agaugust:

Have you seen the internal space of a hind, it has not got enough internal space, it can carry 4 stretchers with no medics. Plus it seen has a target not something you want for a medvac choper.

A r.ap.e case in the SANDF will make the news. Sexual abuse covers a lot of things.

I have not heard of a r.ap.e case but there are cases where people say foolish things. But i do not feel the need to go in to detail
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by OneQuestion: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thiza: THE HOSPITAL FALLS UNDER THE MILITARY

Thank you - a coherent answer. So, I would take it your military would have a medical wing as part of the structure? The people serving in the hospital should come from the military? Or how is it staffed? Is this Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
OneQuestion:

Ok - military hospital. Thank you. Does this hospital fall under the military? i.e. Managed separately?

yes SA has 3 Mill hospitals plus a number of smaller unit based clinics and deplobal units.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thiza: ATLEAST WE LOST 15 MEN AND REBELS LOST MORE THAN 800 MEN
And then you woke up to the reality that that never happened.
If you killed that much of them then there is no way they would have entered the capital.
I don't think you killed more than 20 of them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
OneQuestion:

Thank you - a coherent answer. So, I would take it your military would have a medical wing as part of the structure? The people serving in the hospital should come from the military? Or how is it staffed? Is this Nigeria?

They run by SAMHS or south African military health serves. The staff is mostly military but there are civilians that work there. In SA doctors have to work for the government before they can go private and may choose any government health care point. Working at a mill hospital is one of the preferd options.

probably the same though i think each branch has there own hospitals
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
patriot4:
And then you woke up to the reality that that never happened.
If you killed that much of them then there is no way they would have entered the capital.
I don't think you killed more than 20 of them.

We have posted source of the source even a rebel source that backs us up. Only a few fools disagree. aka you

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.