Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,456 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464450 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

dont think we are fools here that you can dribble like babies. i told you then that even Ghana takes satellite photos using nigerian satellite paid for as a service. you knew south africa was paying some country for those photos using other nations satellite services.

i showed you source of 100 nigerian military officers with MSc and Phd degrees working everyday in nigerian satellite stations for military spy use by nigeria.

south africa has no military use satellite, and you knew it but denied the fact, because you know it means great military superiority of nigeria over south african blind bat military forces that cannot see enemy coming against them from long distance.

you are a big time liar @andrewza, you lost yout credibility on this forum because you tell lies too much.

you lied, and said south africa has a satellite and that photos where taken by it. the whole of this forum knows you told a big lie deliberately despite all sources posted to prove you were lying...until @msauza mistakenly posted the true comment that south africa has NO satellite

Again does it matter where tey came from. SA has access to satlights a control stastion and every thing and takes regulaer pics. Now you want to brag about nigeria useing satlights built in other countries and act like nigeria build satlights. Please.

SA uses satlights builds satlights and I gave muiltpil sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
this is your post on page 326 at 5:38am June 12, 2013.

andrewza:

http://www.sunspace.co.za/home/

Funy how sa is still takings pics after 2010

You still have explianed how it works when it there is cloud cover.

i said south africa has no satellite as at this year 2013, you were twisting the story and lying, why did you not say yes Augustine you are right ? where is your moral uprightness, honesty, and integrity ? you threw away all that just because you want to win an argument on nairaland ?

why were you deliberately mis-informing people when you know the truth ? why ?

i will never trust any south african again in my life....white, black, or coloured !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
andrewza:

Again does it matter where tey came from. SA has access to satlights a control stastion and every thing and takes regulaer pics. Now you want to brag about nigeria useing satlights built in other countries and act like nigeria build satlights. Please.

SA uses satlights builds satlights and I gave muiltpil sources.

even the poorest countries of the world pay other rich countries to use their satellites, that does not make it their own and that does not make them put 100 military officers into a foreign country's satellite station in time of war the way nigeria is doing.

you are just a big bag of Afrikaner fraudulence and dishonesty.

i hope you dont graduate from lying to stealing in future.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
andrewza:

Your trust of wikpedia is wonderfull. SIPRI shows them to be block one.

And even if the the most modern version they still just a missil somthing that can be target and shot down. Not to menstion the valour is stealth. If countries like germany strugel to locat them how will NNS fare. Does not matter if the have a 1000000km range if you only locat them after you are all ready under fire.

SIPRI does not show all nigerian weapons in detail and even miss out many completely.

it shows Otomat was deleivered in two batches, one batch after Mk 1 was in market, and second batch after MK 2 was in market.

APR-21 mobile rocket launchers of nigerian army are missing on SIPRI and its on wikipedia and army recognition websites.

almost 300 nigerian navy modern in-shore fast attack and assault vessels of years 2008 to 2012 are missing on SIPRI database.

SBAT-70 towed rocket artillery of nigerian army is also missing on SIPRI.

25 of the 49 nigerian army palmaria mobile artillery armoured vehicles are missing on SIPRI, both beegeagle and myself told them to correct it they did not do so.

Type 90 anti-aircraft artillery of nigerian army is totally missing on SIPRI arms sales log....and many other weapons missing.

SIPRI org is not master of all knowlegde, they miss out things you find on Wikipedia.

go sit down men !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You finally accept the reality of Otomats in our arsenal? The last time you were talking and arguing crap about the range now you are talking of sailors? NNS Thunder must be auto-sailing to Australia? You keep showing your stupidity! We have more than enough manpower for every hardware and fighting craft in our inventory. What we have ... we use ... no cold storage!! grin grin

dont mind that @saengine buffoon, maybe his grandmother has witchcraft powers to wipe off the memory of other countries' military men so that they will forget how to fire their weapons when fighting south africa.

anyway, that soweto grandma's witchcraft failed to work on Seleka rebels, their AK-47 did not miss target..juju pass juju cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

SIPRI does not show all nigerian weapons in detail and even miss out many completely.

it shows Otomat was deleivered in two batches, one batch after Mk 1 was in market, and second batch after MK 2 was in market.

APR-21 mobile rocket launchers of nigerian army are missing on SIPRI and its on wikipedia and army recognition websites.

almost 300 nigerian navy modern in-shore fast attack and assault vessels of years 2008 to 2012 are missing on SIPRI database.

SBAT-70 towed rocket artillery of nigerian army is also missing on SIPRI.

25 of the 49 nigerian army palmaria mobile artillery armoured vehicles are missing on SIPRI, both beegeagle and myself told them to correct it they did not do so.

Type 90 anti-aircraft artillery of nigerian army is totally missing on SIPRI arms sales log....and many other weapons missing.

SIPRI org is not master of all knowlegde, they miss out things you find on Wikipedia.

go sit down men !

It shows 2 batches both mk1 so unless there was a 3rd batch I don't see it.

Niether sight is a source mearly a relay for a source. And I have seen many mistakes in army reconisnstion. By the way ISS showed the APR21 and SIRP does show the APR21 purches just incorect numbers.

Those boats will not end up on SIRP or ISS or any data base, maybe janes fighting ships has them. They small gun boats.

The numbers are corrected on ISS.

Type 90 are on ISS. Though just has 35mm towed AA. The fact is the firs 2 batches of otmat are reported so why would the 3rd be secriet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

even the poorest countries of the world pay other rich countries to use their satellites, that does not make it their own and that does not make them put 100 military officers into a foreign country's satellite station in time of war the way nigeria is doing.

you are just a big bag of Afrikaner fraudulence and dishonesty.

i hope you dont graduate from lying to stealing in future.

They pay to get picters. Somthing I caan do these days with a laptop. SA has the abliety to recive the data dircect.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

dont mind that @saengine buffoon, maybe his grandmother has witchcraft powers to wipe off the memory of other countries' military men so that they will forget how to fire their weapons when fighting south africa.

anyway, that soweto grandma's witchcraft failed to work on Seleka rebels, their AK-47 did not miss target..juju pass juju cheesy

15 deaths. Over 200 did not get hit. Or the body armour stoped the built.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
andrewza:

It shows 2 batches both mk1 so unless there was a 3rd batch I don't see it.

Niether sight is a source mearly a relay for a source. And I have seen many mistakes in army reconisnstion. By the way ISS showed the APR21 and SIRP does show the APR21 purches just incorect numbers.

Those boats will not end up on SIRP or ISS or any data base, maybe janes fighting ships has them. They small gun boats.

The numbers are corrected on ISS.

Type 90 are on ISS. Though just has 35mm towed AA. The fact is the firs 2 batches of otmat are reported so why would the 3rd be secriet.

SIPRI has zero record of APR-21 for nigeria, open your eyes when you read, only APR-40 is posted on SIPRI, but wikipedia reported both nigerian APR-21 and APR-40, i have proved my point that SIPRI is not master of all military information. fact !

copy and paste the IISS and JANES sources if you have seen it, stop posting things with no source prove your claims, i have complained about that enough. dont feed our minds with false stories.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23821622

23 August 2013 Last updated at 16:50 ET

'Boko Haram Islamists' kill 35 in Nigeria raid

Suspected Islamist militants from the Boko Haram group have killed at least 35 people in north-eastern Nigeria, local officials have said.

They say the gunmen raided the village of Demba in Borno state after locals refused to co-operate with them.

The attack happened on Monday, but details emerged only now because of the remoteness of the area.

Boko Haram, which has waged a deadly insurgency in Nigeria since 2009, has so far not commented on the incident.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2013

[size=16pt]Abubakar Shekau of Nigeria's Boko Haram 'may be dead'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23761048[/size]

"The intelligence report suggested that Shekau was shot on 30 June, when soldiers raided a Boko Haram base at Sambisa Forest in north-eastern Nigeria.

"Shekau was mortally wounded in the encounter and was sneaked into Amitchide - a border community in Cameroon for treatment... It is greatly believed that Shekau might have died between 25 July to 3 August 2013," Col Musa said."

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23816186

UN troops in the Democratic Republic of Congo have launched an offensive, shelling positions held by rebels near the eastern city of Goma.

The UN was responding to shelling from M23 rebels on Goma on Thursday, a UN spokesman said. Congolese officials say five civilians in the city died.

A M23 spokesman told the BBC it had not attacked the city, blaming the army for provoking the fighting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust: [size=16pt]Abubakar Shekau of Nigeria's Boko Haram 'may be dead'
Abubakar Shekau, leader of Boko Haram

Nigeria's militant Islamist leader Abubakar Shekau may have been killed by the security forces during a shoot-out, an army spokesman has said.[/size]

"There is no independent confirmation of Shekau's death."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-2382162

In any case - irrelevant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/08/21/boko-haram-activist-challenges-jtf-to-produce-shekaus-corpse/

A Kaduna-based human rights activist, Shehu Sani, on Wednesday dismissed claims by the Joint Military Task Force in Maduguri that it has killed the leader of Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau.

Sani further challenged the Nigerian military to produce the body of the presumed late leader of the sect to the public as proof.

"He however maintained that until the body is found or the sect members make a proper announcement confirming his death, Nigerians should not take the claims of the JTF serious."

Still - irrelevant.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
CraigB: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23816186

UN troops in the Democratic Republic of Congo have launched an offensive, shelling positions held by rebels near the eastern city of Goma.

[size=16pt]
The UN was responding to shelling from M23 rebels on Goma on Thursday, a UN spokesman said. Congolese officials say five civilians in the city died.[/size]

A M23 spokesman told the BBC it had not attacked the city, blaming the army for provoking the fighting.

south african army is now part of a UN force that kills innocent civilians.

i am waiting for the south africans to post more about nigerian army anti-boko haram operations and civilain deaths in baga and bama towns.

now we are seeing the south african army's sh..i..t hole grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

____

Ok. I suppose you will give us proof. Until then...

...lips are moving. No sound cool

A military aspirant analyst who can't analyse anything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
CraigB:

"There is no independent confirmation of Shekau's death."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-2382162

In any case - irrelevant.

go tell that to the late boko haram leader in the pit of h.ellfire where his wicked soul has zero minutes rest per hour grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

go tell that to the late boko haram leader in the pit of h.ellfire where his wicked soul has zero minutes rest per hour grin

No need to waste energy.

_____
A Kaduna-based human rights activist, Shehu Sani, on Wednesday dismissed claims by the Joint Military Task Force in Maduguri that it has killed the leader of Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau.

Sani further challenged the Nigerian military to produce the body of the presumed late leader of the sect to the public as proof.

cool

___

Or better yet:

'Boko Haram Islamists' kill 35 in Nigeria raid
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
CraigB:
____

Ok. I suppose you will give us proof. Until then...

...lips are moving. No sound cool

A military aspirant analyst who can't analyse anything.

same way i thought you will give us proof that boko haram leader is still alive....show us his genuine video since the june attack on his base by nigerian army , show us, until then... grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

same way i thought you will give us proof that boko haram leader is still alive....show us his genuine video since the june attack on his base by nigerian army , show us, until then... grin

His being alive is irrelevant to me. BH lives. Who leads it, is inconsequential.

His death is important to you. Prove it. So, we can both sit and drink tea. cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
CraigB:

let boko haram leader show us a new video on his usual al jazeera and open his face to prove he is still alive. his men are losing morale, let him come and boost it, the world knows he is losing the battle with nigerian army, let him prove the world wrong.

if you are a rebel officer and your supreme commander was killed due to bullet wounds from the enemy's army, he died in a bush from his g.unshot wounds, so you will hand over your late commander's dead body to his killers ? right ? fool grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
CraigB:

His being alive is irrelevant to me. BH lives. Who leads it, is inconsequential.

His death is important to you. Prove it. So, we can both sit and drink tea. cool

sorry you cannot drink tea with me, i already plugged a log of wood in your leaking mouth grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23761048
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
agaugust:

sorry you cannot drink tea with me, i already plugged a log of wood in your leaking mouth grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23761048

Quoting your very article:

Abubakar Shekau of Nigeria's Boko Haram 'may be dead'

____

Sorry "sir". Join me for a cup of tea. grin

You aren't 'plugging wood". You are grasping at straws.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
It gets worse:

SATURDAY, 24 AUGUST 2013

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/130861--boko-haram-gunmen-kill-44-borno-villagers-

ABOUT 50 gunmen suspected to be members of the Boko Haram sect, have again attacked Dumba village on the outskirts of Baga town in Kukawa Council of Borno State, killing about 44 people by slitting their throats without firing a single gunshot.

Baga is on the shores of Lake Chad and 230 kilometres north of Maiduguri, the state capital.

_____

"Since the dislodgement of Boko Haram insurgents from Maiduguri, attacks on local government headquarters, towns and villages have been on the increase."

"According to an NRC source: “When our rescue team reached the village on Thursday, some of the eyes of victims had been removed by the gunmen and we don’t know the motives behind removing such organs after the victims had been killed. "

No wonder the talk of Juju. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2013
agaugust:

SIPRI has zero record of APR-21 for nigeria, open your eyes when you read, only APR-40 is posted on SIPRI, but wikipedia reported both nigerian APR-21 and APR-40, i have proved my point that SIPRI is not master of all military information. fact !

copy and paste the IISS and JANES sources if you have seen it, stop posting things with no source prove your claims, i have complained about that enough. dont feed our minds with false stories.

Nigeria does not have APR 40 and nore does SRIP menstion them. Wikpead menstion them but there is no source. Even beagel blog does not mension APR40s.

Both are better than wikepdia. Hell most of the info in the nigerian milltary wikpeadia page uses the 2007 ISS info very much out dated don't you think.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2013
agaugust:

i am waiting for the south africans to post more about nigerian army anti-boko haram operations and civilain deaths in baga and bama towns.

now we are seeing the south african army's sh..i..t hole grin

Did you fail comprension or somthing? The UN did not kill civlians. M23 shelled goma so the FIB responded and knoncked out a tank and som other stuff. Aka we killed the guys that just killed the civlians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2013
andrewza:

Nigeria does not have APR 40 and nore does SRIP menstion them. Wikpead menstion them but there is no source. Even beagel blog does not mension APR40s.

Both are better than wikepdia. Hell most of the info in the nigerian milltary wikpeadia page uses the 2007 ISS info very much out dated don't you think.

you say me i dont think ? you must be c.raaaaazy, see your foolishness below, nigerian army has modern APR -40 shown on SIPRI, and you tell me its not on SIPRI, you are a big time liar...

Supplier/ Year Year(s) No.
recipient (R) No. Weapon Weapon of order/ of delivered/
or licenser (L) ordered designation description licence deliveries produced Comments

Italy
R: Nigeria 13 Palmaria 155mm Self-propelled gun 1990 1992-1994 13
(11) Palmaria 155mm Self-propelled gun (1999) 2001-2007 11 $31 m deal (part of $67 m deal); delivery delayed for financial reasons
(18) Model-56 105mm Towed gun (2002) 2003 18

Romania
R: Nigeria (11) APR-40 122mm Self-propelled MRL (1991) 1991-1992 (11)

(4) M-82 130mm Towed gun 1991 1992 4 Ex-Romanian

source : http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

you see it in bold fonts above, now you see why i always call you the master of mis-information deceiving innocent people on this forum ?

i keep hanging your south african navy uniform on my mango tree, even after i quit this forum. fact !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2013
andrewza:

Did you fail comprension or somthing? The UN did not kill civlians. M23 shelled goma so the FIB responded and knoncked out a tank and som other stuff. Aka we killed the guys that just killed the civlians.

you are the one who failed comprehension in school, read the BBC news report below...

"UN troops in the Democratic Republic of Congo have launched an offensive, shelling positions held by rebels near the eastern city of Goma."

it was your south african army/UN multinational force that shelled Goma city and killed innocent people you fool !

now lets see how south african army will fight war in a city against rebels and innocent civilians will not die in the war zone, you south african mofos have been blaming nigerian army for civilian deaths in boko haram war zones of bama and baga, now its your turn to shell civilians with artillery guns....foolish people of a foolish south african sh..i..t hole !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2013
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2395897/Shell-Nigerian-arms-controversy.html

Shell in Nigerian arms controversy as campaigners accuse it of doing little to prevent weapons falling into the wrong hands
By ROB DAVIES
PUBLISHED: 16:00 EST, 16 August 2013 | UPDATED: 03:05 EST, 18 August 2013

Shell lobbied the Government to send millions of pounds of weapons to Nigeria that may have fallen into the hands of militants guilty of human rights abuses, a report has warned.
Oil theft in Nigeria contributed to a £160million bill in Shell's last set of quarterly results and the Anglo-Dutch firm has sought Government help to deal with the fragile security situation in the West African county. That total also includes deferred oil and gas production as a result of pipeline shutdowns caused by criminal activity, and the blockade of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas plant.
But sending weapons to Nigerian security forces risks further destabilising a dangerous situation, said campaign group Platform.

Shell: The oil giant has been accused of doing little to prevent arms falling into the wrong hands
The UK has spent close to £12million in military aid to Nigeria since 2001, according to a Freedom of Information request, including on machine guns and other weaponry.
SPDC, Shell’s joint venture with the Nigerian government, also provides funding to the Joint Task Force, a military-police squad that helps protect its pipelines and rigs. And according to Platform, Shell lobbied the UK and US governments to increase military aid to Nigeria.
Minutes of a meeting between Shell’s Malcolm Brinded and the Foreign Office in 2006 state that Shell was ‘keen to see HMG [Her Majesty’s Government] looking for further opportunities to assist Nigeria with Niger Delta security and governance’.
The amount of military aid from the Government to Nigeria subsequently increased, helping offset Shell’s own costs in Nigeria. But Platform warned that no measures were put in place to prevent arms falling into the hands of militant warlords and human rights abusers.
The group cited local sources who warned it was impossible to tell where weapons provided by the UK to help protect Shell eventually ended up.
[size=15pt]‘It is common knowledge that soldiers and policemen sell arms to people who need them at give-away price,’ said one. [/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2013
agaugust:

you are the one who failed comprehension in school, read the BBC news report below...

"UN troops in the Democratic Republic of Congo have launched an offensive, shelling positions held by rebels near the eastern city of Goma."

it was your south african army plus UN multinational force that shelled goma city and killed innocent people you fool !

_____

As previously stated, you will give us proof, no doubt.

Failing which, my tea is brewing in the kitchen. cool

And while you're at it, you will show us civilians being lined up, made to lie down and killed - which is the style of your loseritary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2013
CraigB: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2395897/Shell-Nigerian-arms-controversy.html

Shell in Nigerian arms controversy as campaigners accuse it of doing little to prevent weapons falling into the wrong hands
By ROB DAVIES

Shell lobbied the Government to send millions of pounds of weapons to Nigeria that may have fallen into the hands of militants guilty of human rights abuses, a report has warned.
Oil theft in Nigeria contributed to a £160million bill in Shell's last set of quarterly results and the Anglo-Dutch firm has sought Government help to deal with the fragile security situation in the West African county. That total also includes deferred oil and gas production as a result of pipeline shutdowns caused by criminal activity, and the blockade of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas plant.

fool, read your own source where it says

"Minutes of a meeting between Shell’s Malcolm Brinded and the Foreign Office in 2006 state that Shell was ‘keen to see HMG [Her Majesty’s Government] looking for further opportunities to assist Nigeria with Niger Delta security and governance'. "

thats what people call irrelevant, a story of year 2006 events. niger delta militancy ended many years ago, even a professional lawyer liar like @msauza cannot dispute that. foolish crayfish inside naija pot of pepper soup grin

now you have run out of ideas on what to publish...

dont divert attention, latest news is that south african army/ UN multinational forces have shelled and killed innocent civilians with artillery in Congo DRC city of Goma.

lets see you blame nigerian army for boko haram war zone death of civilians in Bama and Baga.

as i always said on this forum, its only a matter of time and patience, new events will make the truth pop out of south africa's sh..i..t hole grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2013
agaugust:

fool, read your own source where it says "Minutes of a meeting between Shell’s Malcolm Brinded and the Foreign Office in 2006 state that Shell was ‘keen to see HMG [Her Majesty’s Government] looking for further opportunities to assist Nigeria with Niger Delta security and governance'. "

thats what people call irrelevant, a story of year 2006 events. niger delta militancy ended many years ago, even a professional lawyer liar like @msauza cannot dispute that. foolish crayfish inside naija pot of pepper soup grin

now you have run out of ideas on what to publish...

dont divert attention, latest news is that south african army/ UN multinational forces have shelled and killed innocent civilians with artillery in Congo DRC city of Goma.

lets see you blame nigerian army for boko haram war zone death of civilians in Bama and Baga.

as i always said on this forum, its only a matter of time and patience, new events will make the truth pop out of south africa's sh..i..t hole grin

Idîot, read the source you are commenting to, before monkeying up and down:

____

Be a good monkey now. Sit.

Alternatively, give us proof about Goma.

Alternatively still, have a cup of tea. cool

If you don't have a substantive comment about the article, go buy some moët at Shoprite and paint Lagoooz red - or something to that effect. You could always ignore the post if it's a useless lie. No one's forcing you to comment, but your own conscience. grin

____

The group cited local sources who warned it was impossible to tell where weapons provided by the UK to help protect Shell eventually ended up.
‘It is common knowledge that soldiers and policemen sell arms to people who need them at give-away price,’ said one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.