Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458345 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2013
rka1:

You didn't take into account the follow-up action posted earlier. Army barracks were never attacked and countless BH fighters have died and continue to as a result of their injuries, that's why they desperately raided the hospital. It was reported that the APC was taken from the Police base and not from the Army.

http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2013-10/31/content_30453465.htm

Nigerian army launches air, land strikes on Boko Haram camps
0 Comment(s)Print E-mail Xinhua, October 31, 2013

The Nigerian army on Wednesday said it has commenced air and land strikes on Boko Haram camps in northeast remote villages along the Maiduguri-Damaturu highway.

Spokesman of the Army 7 Division in Borno State, Lt Col Mohammed Dole, told reporters that unlike before, the army division would now strike on Boko Haram camps so as to destabilize the insurgents from planning or executing any attack again.

"There is an on going operation around Benisheik, Kaga Local Government. Troops of the 7 Division supported by the Nigerian Air force, attacked and destroyed Boko Haram camps at Goho village in Mainok general area. Several terrorists were killed while others fled to another camps in Marguba, same Mainok area but the troops pursued them to the camp at Marguba which was also destroyed," he added.

The exact number of the insurgents that were killed in the offensive was not ready since the operation is still going, the spokesman said, promising to avail journalists with details of the operation as soon as it is completed.

"Several of them were killed while others also fled. Terrorists who escaped from the Marguba camp following troops strike on their camp, crossed the Maiduguri-Damaturu road at Benisheik heading north toward Gubio (North of Borno). Troops from 7 Division are still pursuing the terrorists. The operation is still going on," he said.

He appealed to residents not to panic especially with the movement of the fleeing insurgents toward the northern part of the state, saying troops in the area have been alerted about the development.

He also said the troops from the division were already pursuing the fleeing Boko Haram men.

Last Friday, the Nigerian military announced the killing of 95 Boko Haram fighters in Yobe and Borno States in operations against the insurgents, who were alleged to attempt coordinated attacks.

The Boko Haram sect has proved the biggest security threat in the West African country since launching the insurgency in 2009. Endi

The folow on acstion is a diffrent battel. I did not say nigeria is losing the war. Just they lost this battel.

No it was a checkpoint and it failed in it's role since BH got a large force through it.

In the long run nigeria is winning thanks to attrsion. If BH numers were close to that of the JTF this would be a very fiffrent war. BH is should never of gotten this strong but there were faluers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

The IRA was never able to lauch full scale raids of this natuer. The fact is regaudlse of the later retalastion nigriai sufferd a out right deaft here.

My qustion is where do you get your infomastion. There is a infomastion blank whole.

Fled? Really? We left has there was no longer a legal mandate to remain behind. We had a training mission with the old regiem the old regiem is gone so the training mission is now no longer in place. Reiforments were flown to ugander and DRC for if a counter attack was authrised. The french did not want a counter attack and they controled the airport. So we left.

When south africa left no one was shooting at them and we left at our own pace.

We all so fought seleka till they proposed a cease fire.

Guy don't make me laugh. IRA was a very big threat to Britain to the extent that the former prime minister with some parliamentarians were almost assassinated. Britain lost close to 1000 soldiers and SAS. If that's not full scale to you I wonder what you understand by insurgency.

Damaturu was peaceful for sometime which made the military relax(though it was an error to believe it was over), they were caught unaware. Now look at the death toll for such a surprise attack. No army barrack was over run, almost 100 insurgents were killed and about 10 soldiers with very little civilian casualty. That's definitely not a lose.

the only mistake was that they lost their guard which allowed BH to launch such attack. it's guerrilla warfare so I don't know what what you expect.

There's an information blank for foreigners not for us Nigerians cos most western journalists sit thousands of miles away to do their reports. Even ENCA correspondents never moved near the north before, so how can you trust their stories to be 100%.

Outside media have never been fare with Nigeria that's why we laugh when you people post those jargons they write.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

The folow on acstion is a diffrent battel. I did not say nigeria is losing the war. Just they lost this battel.

No it was a checkpoint and it failed in it's role since BH got a large force through it.

In the long run nigeria is winning thanks to attrsion. If BH numers were close to that of the JTF this would be a very fiffrent war. BH is should never of gotten this strong but there were faluers.

Are you sure you are a soldier? How many troops are stationed in a checkpoint that a large BH force with anti aircraft guns can not overrun.

They didn't lose any battle, the damaturu attack was repelled and BH payed a huge price for it.

You must be ignorant on this matter to think BH are few in numbers. They even got groups from Mali, Niger, had and Cameroon fighting dor them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

Right wing extrmist groups are just that. Extrmists. Same hase american extmist miltia groups. They not a threat to any one. The boer mag attempted a take over but were foiled. They then spent 10 years on trial.

Believe me all militant groups started like that. As long as the problem that created them is not resolved, they'll keep growing in numbers and desperation.

They may not be able to over your government but you've got a big problem coming and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2013
agaugust:

answer us in one word only, did south africa defeat tiny cuba in that bush war ? yes or no ? answer us

Mike..ZA:

Yes

reason why i call you papa ajasco grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

i think you like it when i call you a navy cook/chef.

did you ever learn the principles of war in any military academy ?

the fighting force that controls the contested territory, hoists its flag, take possession of the land, enforce its own laws on the resident people, is the force that WON in any battle. that is the international military principle of war or battle victory.

it does not matter who lost more soldiers or who lost less. final control of the land determines the winner.

nigerian army has NEVER lost control of land or territory after a fight, to boko haram.

south african army lost the battle of bangui in CAR to seleka rebels because you ran away from the battlefield and the entire country, no matter what excuses you give for running away, you ran, thats a fact of history you cannot change, live with it.

now boko haram has been pushed into a tight corner by nigerian army within the first 4 months of state of emergency, boko haram now does 99% of its attacks on just 1% of nigerian territory in borno and yobe states towards the borders with niger, chad, cameroon, and that 1% area is almost 100% muslim residents.

boko haram is crippled like dog that has only one front tooth left to bite soft targets like goats and sheep, it can no longer fight a wolf, thanks to the nigerian army.

kill ratio remains about 10:1 in favour of nigerian army and still rules the land...that is a victory.

mighty world super powers American/NATO military lost about 10,000 soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan within about 7 years, about 90% of them died in guerrilla/terrorist hit and run attacks of islamic terrorists who jump out of nowhere, often from among muslim civilians.

mighty nigerian army....i salute you !!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2013
You guys teally want to think that damtur was any thing but a loss? You guys lost and it was a big one. But you all live so far up in your littel fantasyland that you don't see it.

And yes BH doese not have numbers. Not the numbers of the goverment or even JTF

IRA was never a milltary threat. Killing a prim minster does not make you a milltary threat it would make you a assian. IRA used ambushes, mortas and bombings. Thgey did not act like BH and attack milltary basses in a direct attack. The fact BH even tries is a sighin they don't fear the milltary

And those right wing miltia groups in SA have been arround for years. Only one group has tried somthing since 1994. SA is better at mointoring what goes on in SA than even the USA. So those frindge groups are no more a threat than EFF or any other frindge group. Because if they try somthing they will be arrested tried and jailed. They all so know that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew: You guys teally want to think that damtur was any thing but a loss? You guys lost and it was a big one. But you all live so far up in your littel fantasyland that you don't see it.

IRA was never a milltary threat. Killing a prim minster does not make you a milltary threat it would make you a assian. IRA used ambushes, mortas and bombings. Thgey did not act like BH and attack milltary basses in a direct attack. The fact BH even tries is a sighin they don't fear the milltary

And those right wing miltia groups in SA have been arround for years. Only one group has tried somthing since 1994. SA is better at mointoring what goes on in SA than even the USA. So those frindge groups are no more a threat than EFF or any other frindge group. Because if they try somthing they will be arrested tried and jailed. They all so know that.

AndrewZA please if you lack anything smart or factual to say I will suggest you just shut up and go cook dinner for your senior seafarer colleagues! I am on ground and know exactly what is going down with the runaway BH rascals! We are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!! We fight to delete the the last enemy standing!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

AndrewZA please if you lack anything smart or factual to say I will suggest you just shut up and go cook dinner for your senior seafarer colleagues! I am on ground and know exactly what is going down with the runaway BH rascals! We are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!! We fight to delete the the last enemy standing!

So you don't have a actual response to what I said? Only some smart has commint. Perhapse you should take your own advise.

And again with the chef insult. Firstly I am not a chef seconadly if you knew what chefs in the navy did you would be shocked.

It sunday let's see if BH attacks some where.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

So you don't have a actual response to what I said? Only some smart has commint. Perhapse you should take your own advise.

And again with the chef insult. Firstly I am not a chef seconadly if you knew what chefs in the navy did you would be shocked.

Going by what you say and do here (bearing in mind that you are a Naval Chef) I am obviously SHOCKED already!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

If I don't have an actual response ... what have you just responded to above? I have said here time and again that it is not my place to discuss internal or operational NA military information here especially when I work as a custodian of same! You are yet to see me offload dossiers of internal or operational information of your weak defence force with all the information available to us. Go through all my posts and you will see a clear pattern of interaction! I am on ground and know what is unfolding.

You seem quite keen on reading stories about BH attacks on soft targets? Why not visit the theatre to experience first hand action and a few bullets on your blockhead? It's time you go dish up food for your hungry seafarers! And don't forget to do the dishes!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

If I don't have an actual response ... what have you just responded to above? I have said here time and again that it is not my place to discuss internal or operational NA military information here especially when I work as a custodian of same! You are yet to see me offload dossiers of internal or operational information of your weak defence force with all the information available to us. Go through all my posts and you will see a clear pattern of interaction! I am on ground and know what is unfolding.

You seem quite keen on reading stories about BH attacks on soft targets? Why not visit the theatre to experience first hand action and a few bullets on your blockhead? It's time you go dish up food for your hungry seafarers! And don't forget to do the dishes!

so you dont have any thing to say? why dont you take your own advice then
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew: You guys teally want to think that damtur was any thing but a loss? You guys lost and it was a big one. But you all live so far up in your littel fantasyland that you don't see it.

Sorry, but you are very wrong. We did not lose. BH fled and were pursued. This is an insurgency and that is what happens. BH are in their thousands (supported by many foreign fighters with weapons to match) scattered around the border area and in Cameroon, where they sometimes pose as refugees.

Islamic fundamentalists don't fear anybody and for you to suggest it is because it is the Nigerian Army is wrong. Insurgents attacked NATO & coalition bases in Afghanistan constantly, including ambushing patrols all the time, because that is what happens. Like I said several pages back, some US Marines got killed when one of the air bases was attacked and several Harrier Jump Jets were destroyed on the ground. Please don't say they were not at home because it was a sovereign NATO base. Jihadists want to die and go to their false heaven to be with 75 virgins and are not interested in development etc. They would like to live in the stone age if they were allowed to.

The IRA ambushed British troops over and over again including attacking army bases in Northern Ireland. They were different from your standard Islamic nutcase as they didn't want to be identified and operated covertly so the comparisons are wrong anyway.

It is no longer the JTF but the Army 7th Division now in charge of operations, hence they tried to target the Police who are a softer touch because they are naturally not as heavily armed.

Do you think if the SANDF had to establish road blocks and patrol CAR in a certain AOR they would not suffer casualties?

Your engagement with Seleka rebels was just an introduction.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
zaandrew:

Of course they will attack. It seems we will have to keep repeating ourselves. It is an insurgency and will eventually be contained. As has been said, you don't see the constant bombings like we used to in urban areas( I am not saying they may not be able to sneak one in somewhere). They are now very desperate and desperate people do desperate things to appear relevant.

The Army would prefer they were attacked than innocent civilians so they can be assisted on their way to their 75 virgins.

Gradually, as the plan falls into place with men and surveillance equipment monitoring the borders, there will be nowhere to run. Only a few months gone and yes, mistakes were initially made by letting BH and their cohorts get a strong network in place before it is now being eventually dismantled. There is also a political angle to all this.

You dismissing the right wing extremists as nothing to worry about is exactly the same mistake we made.

Anyway, I am talking too much. Believe what you want to.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Navy Calls For Increased Funding

Published: Friday, 01 November 2013 20:38 Written by From Anietie Akpan, Calabar Hits: 109

THE Flag Officer of the Eastern Naval Command, Rear Admiral Joe Aikhomu, has called for more ships and funding for the Nigerian Navy.

Aikhomu who made the plea after an inspection of naval facilities in the Calabar area Friday said the Federal Government should assist to enable the Navy to carry out their duties more efficiently.

The FOC, however, admitted that, “we have about five major ships here. One of them is in Australia arriving somewhere in Mauritius coming back home. The other four are patrolling our waters, so within what we have we are alright, but if we have more ships we would be grateful.”

The FOC, who was pleased with the state of facilities in his command, said, “a lot of effort has been put and there is hard work. All my officers have done very well within the scarce resources available to us. And I am very impressed. Within the limited resources we have and the platforms we have we are doing our best.”

On the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, which has been under construction for 34 years, he said, “a lot of efforts have been put into the Nigerian Navy Hospital. That was one project that was abandoned but looking at it, we thought we should take it up.”

It has been abandoned for about 34 years; we have done a lot in that place. And in the shortest possible time something positive would happen in terms of commissioning.”

The hospital is now at advanced stage and it is believed hoped that it may be ready for commissioning by December this year after many years of neglect.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/news/national-news/137356-navy-calls-for-increased-funding
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
DR Congo M23 rebels call truce

The M23 rebel group in the Democratic Republic of Congo says it is calling a ceasefire to allow peace talks with the government to proceed.

After 20 months of fighting, government forces recaptured the rebels' last stronghold in eastern DR Congo.

In a statement, the rebels called on the organisers of the peace talks in neighbouring Uganda to "put in place a mechanism to monitor the ceasefire".

At least 800,000 people have been left homeless since the conflict started.

The M23 launched a rebellion in eastern DR Congo in April 2012.

It is made up of army deserters who say they are fighting for the rights of the minority Tutsi ethnic group.

'All but finished'

Last Monday, the UN special envoy to DR Congo, Martin Kobler, said the M23 was all but finished as a military threat in DR Congo.

His comments came after government forces captured five M23-held areas, including one where the rebels had a big military training camp.

Peace talks in the Ugandan capital, Kampala, broke down last month following two months of negotiations.

The government forces have been backed by a UN intervention brigade deployed earlier this year to confront the M23 and other armed groups.

The rebels briefly occupied the eastern Congolese city of Goma in November 2012 before pulling out under international pressure.

The M23 rebel movement is named after a 23 March 2009 peace deal that ended four years of rebellion in eastern DR Congo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24794964
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
rka1:

Of course they will attack. It seems we will have to keep repeating ourselves. It is an insurgency and will eventually be contained. As has been said, you don't see the constant bombings like we used to in urban areas( I am not saying they may not be able to sneak one in somewhere). They are now very desperate and desperate people do desperate things to appear relevant.

The Army would prefer they were attacked than innocent civilians so they can be assisted on their way to their 75 virgins.

Gradually, as the plan falls into place with men and surveillance equipment monitoring the borders, there will be nowhere to run. Only a few months gone and yes, mistakes were initially made by letting BH and their cohorts get a strong network in place before it is now being eventually dismantled. There is also a political angle to all this.

You dismissing the right wing extremists as nothing to worry about is exactly the same mistake we made.

Anyway, I am talking too much. Believe what you want to.

I have learnt over time how to engage with these SA fools. Enough said! Let them feed from the dirt and garbage heap. We can't keep repeating ourselves. angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
800 pages?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I have learnt over time how to engage with these SA fools. Enough said! Let them feed from the dirt and garbage heap. We can't keep repeating ourselves. angry angry angry angry

I think you are right. Vey little point in repeating ourselves. We should just let it pan out and all will be revealed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
chris365:

i assure you it will happen soon. i talked about red october no south african challenged it, now please watch this video.

white extremists groups are springing uo and are arming up everyday and it's only a matter of time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOfVfyNDLUU

Tick tock, tick tock.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
souldust: @all at the turn of the last century when the air force was becoming a new arm of the military, how did it all start?

I believe it started off with all of its ranks in place and officers were already holding all ranks. The question is: how did the officers qualify to hold all those ranks since they are the founding fathers of the airforce.

will comment in a few days bros wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
sambos994: 800 pages?! shocked shocked shocked

Egypt has the strongest military in Africa, Nigeria is second position.

talk to dis south african guys make dem let us close thread now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
rka1:

The IRA ambushed British troops over and over again including attacking army bases in Northern Ireland. They were different from your standard Islamic nutcase as they didn't want to be identified and operated covertly so the comparisons are wrong anyway.

It is no longer the JTF but the Army 7th Division now in charge of operations, hence they tried to target the Police who are a softer touch because they are naturally not as heavily armed.

Do you think if the SANDF had to establish road blocks and patrol CAR in a certain AOR they would not suffer casualties?

Your engagement with Seleka rebels was just an introduction.

after seeing seleka's introduction, south african army did not wait to see chapter one, they ran off like ferrari sports car
tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
The new report below supports rka1's recent comments and that of most other commentators on the Nigerian side. Not all reports of BH's mindless attacks/activities are credible. Adamawa State Governor's comment below is very instructive. Can the SA Naval Chef please take new note?

[size=13pt]Adamawa Denies Killing of 30 by Boko Haram[/size]

03 Nov 2013

Adamawa State Government Sunday denied reports that 30 indigenes of the state were killed by members of the Boko Haram sect in the state.

The state government said some national dailies had reported that members of Boko Haram stormed Michika Local Government of the state resulting in the killing of about 30 persons.

The Director of Press and Public Affairs to Governor Murtala Nyako, Mallam Ahmad Sajo while saying there was nothing like that added that he believed some dark forces were at work to ensure that the emergency rule currently imposed on the state is extended.

=====================================
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/adamawa-denies-killing-of-30-by-boko-haram/163352/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:54am On Nov 04, 2013

[size=16pt]nigerian army's new long range 60km k.iller artillery[/size]

truck towed at 80km/hr to 90km/hr speed on ground to close-in on enemy

self mobile without being towed at speed 8km/hr

fires 60km range artillery shells on enemy targets 60km away

fully computerized targeting and navigation systems

48 units in service with nigerian army

one of the best advanced systems and longest range modern artillery guns in the world

matches and can k.ill south african G6 artillery guns in battle

proves that south african army has NO significant artillery gun range advantage over nigeria.

http://beegeagle./2010/05/20/nigerian-army-inventory-as-of-2009/

nigerian army ultra-modern FH-77 B05 L52 artillery gun type....hiding in the bush to hit the enemy 60km away

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2013
agaugust: .

one of the best advanced systems and longest range modern artillery guns in the world

proves that south african army has NO significant artillery gun range advantage over nigeria.

nigerian army ultra-modern FH-77 B05 L52 artillery gun type....hiding in the bush to hit the enemy 60km away

again that's a lie the effective range of the gun is 24 km and the longest range is 27.4 km thank you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2013

Here is the linkHaubits FH77 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haubits_FH77
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2013

Your small brain is confusing two different variants of this gun. Only India and Sweden have the 60km range gun, not Nigeria. Now go think of another lie to tell.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2013

There is a lot wrong with this post.

1 and this is a very big one. Nigeria does not have any archer sytems. The sytem is new and not even in full profucstion. Not even sweden or finland have a full battery.

2 this is a nother very big one. 60km range is achieved through exulber rounds that are very high tech(meaning they expensive and no nigerian copy), need a lot of suppory to use(you need speciol targeting sytems and computors) and this is a big one nigeria does not use them nore will america sell them to you.

2 nigeria uses the L38 with a max range of 27km so please try this with somer where else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.