Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million (27918 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) / EFCC Arrests Dismissed Soldier And Accomplice Over Employment Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by ALVA001: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
[img][/img]
Milonis:
Where are the pictures of the pastors that steal each Sunday and Wednesday?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
kirajustice:
The EFCC on Friday, November 3, 2017 arraigned the duo of Idakwoji Cyril Ameh and Oboma Chisom before Justice Adamu Turaki Mohammed of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on a twelve- count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, uttering and stealing to the tune of Thirty Six Million, One Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand, Twelve Naira only (N36, 186, 012, 00).

PoliticsNGR gathered that the defendants pleaded not guilty.In view of their plea, prosecution counsel, N.T Iko prayed the court to grant him a date for the commencement of trial and also prayed that the defendants be remanded in prison custody.

In response, counsel to the 1st defendant, Abiye Atorudibo prayed that the court grants him a short date to enable him file an application for bail formally. Counsel to the 2nd defendant, H.D Ibrahim also aligned with Atorudibo. 

Justice Muhammed adjourned the matter to 22 and 24 November 2017 for arguments on bail and ordered that the defendants be remanded in prison custody.

Troubles came for Ameh, a former marketer with Access Bank, when he allegedly connived with his colleague, Chisolm to swindle Jephthah International School, Port Harcourt of Thirty-Six Million, One Hundred and Eighty-Six Thousand, Twelve Naira only (N36, 186, 012, 00) and diverted same for their private uses. They were trapped when the cheques of the school could not be honoured for several days. 

The matter was reported to the bank to find out what was going on. The bank’s Compliance Officer further brought a complaint to the EFCC. Investigations showed that, at every resumption of the school, Ameh would visit the school and collect school fees paid in cash and cheque by parents, and issued deposit slips to the school. 

Investigations further showed that he was only lodging the cheques but diverting the cash collected for his personal use. Besides, he was always issuing doctored Statements of Account to the school in a bid to cover up his nefarious actions.

The defendant, who was also the Account Officer to Province 4 and Region 5 of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, according to investigation, allegedly forged letterheads of the church and the signature of the pastor in charge of the region in a bid to carry out his criminal activities.

It will be recalled that the EFCC recently handed over six bank drafts covering N11.9m to the Redeemed Christian Church of God and another N36m belonging to Jephthah International School stolen by the bankers.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/04/efcc-arraigns-redeemed-pastor-accomplice-n36-million-fraudphotos/

see neck like ostrich
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by ADEMOSU(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bolustical:
It's a sad thing to know that they church is not living up to expectations. Christendom has gone worldly.

These ones are petty thieves compared to those in higher ranks of the church are stealing.

Church is more of business ventures, nothing more. Reason leadership tussles are getting messier each day.

Clergies putting on jazz to church so as to outsmart each other.

Nevertheless, there are still few ones who preach true doctrine and not those who would bring comedians and jesters to the Holy abode of the Almighty.

You don't need to derail the subject matter . They stole and there are facts against them . If others are stealing and are yet to be caught they are innocent until others proven .
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Edonojie007(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
W
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by abels(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
chuose2:
Redeemed is a Thieves Paradise. From the top to the bottom they are all rogues.

Especially Adeboye who is heard collecting money from widows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
why na
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by obailala(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm not sure I understand what RCCG has to do with this report on 2 thieves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by AuroraB(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
I hate dumb thieves angry
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Cyrilpac(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
soft work
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Petbuk122(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
no matter how hard you try, a rotten egg will smell bad
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Ajinoride(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
kirajustice:
The EFCC on Friday, November 3, 2017 arraigned the duo of Idakwoji Cyril Ameh and Oboma Chisom before Justice Adamu Turaki Mohammed of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on a twelve- count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, uttering and stealing to the tune of Thirty Six Million, One Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand, Twelve Naira only (N36, 186, 012, 00).

PoliticsNGR gathered that the defendants pleaded not guilty.In view of their plea, prosecution counsel, N.T Iko prayed the court to grant him a date for the commencement of trial and also prayed that the defendants be remanded in prison custody.

In response, counsel to the 1st defendant, Abiye Atorudibo prayed that the court grants him a short date to enable him file an application for bail formally. Counsel to the 2nd defendant, H.D Ibrahim also aligned with Atorudibo. 

Justice Muhammed adjourned the matter to 22 and 24 November 2017 for arguments on bail and ordered that the defendants be remanded in prison custody.

Troubles came for Ameh, a former marketer with Access Bank, when he allegedly connived with his colleague, Chisolm to swindle Jephthah International School, Port Harcourt of Thirty-Six Million, One Hundred and Eighty-Six Thousand, Twelve Naira only (N36, 186, 012, 00) and diverted same for their private uses. They were trapped when the cheques of the school could not be honoured for several days. 

The matter was reported to the bank to find out what was going on. The bank’s Compliance Officer further brought a complaint to the EFCC. Investigations showed that, at every resumption of the school, Ameh would visit the school and collect school fees paid in cash and cheque by parents, and issued deposit slips to the school. 

Investigations further showed that he was only lodging the cheques but diverting the cash collected for his personal use. Besides, he was always issuing doctored Statements of Account to the school in a bid to cover up his nefarious actions.

The defendant, who was also the Account Officer to Province 4 and Region 5 of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, according to investigation, allegedly forged letterheads of the church and the signature of the pastor in charge of the region in a bid to carry out his criminal activities.

It will be recalled that the EFCC recently handed over six bank drafts covering N11.9m to the Redeemed Christian Church of God and another N36m belonging to Jephthah International School stolen by the bankers.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/04/efcc-arraigns-redeemed-pastor-accomplice-n36-million-fraudphotos/

This is quite uncalled for. call argued a thief. don't drag his denomination into it. the church did not instruct him to steal. mind u, the owner of Jephthah is a pastor(mrs). There is a God who will judge both the quick and the dead. stop this callous acts.
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
MarieSucre:
Gosh they're so handsome. Look at that second guys eyes, so deep and beautiful.

are u alright?
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by ipobarecriminals: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
sad cool ipobarecriminals.
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by farem: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
joebeckz:
So Redeem have been redeemed their money from a redeemer. Isokay

It is unfortunate the way 'redeemer' is used. He any one knows who is the Redeemer and the fellow himself is redeemed ( not just IMHO to church that has that name or any other), will be referring a human being as a 'redeemer'. There's nothing spiritual about this. The common English dictionary definition even Abhors such loose usage.
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by farem: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
chuose2:
Redeemed is a Thieves Paradise.
From the top to the bottom they are all rogues.

Especially Adeboye who is heard collecting money from widows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Who lets the dog out? Nairaland needs lunatic sensor asap
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by joebeckz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
farem:

It is unfortunate the way 'redeemer' is used. He any one knows who is the Redeemer and the fellow himself is redeemed ( not just IMHO to church that has that name or any other), will be referring a human being as a 'redeemer'. There's nothing spiritual about this. The common English dictionary definition even Abhors such loose usage.
Oga wants to school me. Hehehe well done Mr intelligent. Try balance ur intelligence with a bit of humor to spot a joke next time.
BTW jokes don't need dictions. Bye bye uncle Farem
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This story breaks my heart.
Too many stupid dullards going into crime.

What on earth were these learners still doing in Nigeria let alone Access Bank after successfully getting such loot?
Waiting for 13th month or waiting for promotion?

Church money is always the best to get wealthy from because it is blessed and belongs to no one.
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis, how can you say it is good to steal church money, where is my cane to flog you, lie do wn and receive 60million lashes of koboko tongue

Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by histemple: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
MarieSucre:
Gosh they're so handsome. Look at that second guys eyes, so deep and beautiful.

Okay. Just kwontinu
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by stankezzy: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
useless journalism where was it stated that the guy is a redeemed member it only said that he also banks for them
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by stankezzy: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This story breaks my heart.
Too many stupid dullards going into crime.

What on earth were these learners still doing in Nigeria let alone Access Bank after successfully getting such loot?
Waiting for 13th month or waiting for promotion?

Church money is always the best to get wealthy from because it is blessed and belongs to no one.
this guy should go back to where ever he came back from when he was not around we enjoyed peace in this forum , his analysis are always wrong or better he should be banned
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
kirajustice:
The EFCC on Friday, November 3, 2017 arraigned the duo of Idakwoji Cyril Ameh and Oboma Chisom
Ha thank God. I thought I saw Uboma Chisom sad

I almost had a fit grin
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Andy2274: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
maximus4455:
Why say redeemed member. A guy stole money simple, why try to attack the body of christ. You need cleansing
. There is nothing like cleansing here. They stole the money period. If it were to be other denomination you people will be saying all sorts of nonsense but because it is you people they should not mention the name of the church they should have said" A guy stole money"
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by farem: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
joebeckz:

Oga wants to school me. Hehehe well done Mr intelligent. Try balance ur intelligence with a bit of humor to spot a joke next time.
BTW jokes don't need dictions. Bye bye uncle Farem
.���
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by uboma(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Ha thank God. I thought I saw Uboma Chisom sad
I almost had a fit grin

lol.

this uboma will never engage in any thing illegal.

this is not saying that I am perfect.

I have my flaws but anything illegal is a NO NO for me.
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by hokafor(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
But the money belongs to God why send them InPrison for taken what belong to their father.
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
see . . you see. .na so church offerings and tithe for take waka. .so criminal dey inside church self
Re: Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
uboma:

lol.

this uboma will never engage in any thing illegal.

this is not saying that I am perfect.

I have my flaws but anything illegal is a NO NO for me.

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Badmus Arrested For Wearing Dreadlocks / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.