Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public (1254 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by OlubamzNews: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
The former contestant on the last Big Brother Naija reality
show posted a series of videos on her Instagram page
where she spoke about those who are body-shaming her
over her boobs. " I am proud of my body, I am a proud
African woman, I am proud of my big saggy boobs, these
boobs will feed my children," Uriel revealed. Uriel who was
visibly emotional went on to talk about how she has over
the years tried to look good in the eyes of the public
Read full article+image at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/am-proud-of-my-saggy-boobs-uriel-tells.html?m=1
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Go find work do mumu
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by GloriaNinja(f): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2017
undecided AT HER AGE SHE IS STILL SENSELESS, MAY SENSE FALL ON HER.
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by Airforce1(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol
Her breast
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by internationalman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AT HER AGE SHE IS STILL SENSELESS, MAY SENSE FALL ON HER.
is this not the same girl that reigned insults on Oyenka Owenu?
It's either u woke up on the wrong side of the bed or u a male hiding behind a female moniker.

Cos nairalander girls are not that rude.
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by TEAMvido(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
how saggy boobs no go be the best ...?....when you have have saggy boobs ....lol .....
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by TEAMvido(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
internationalman:

is this not the same girl that reigned insults on Oyenka Owenu?
It's either u woke up on the wrong side of the bed or u a male hiding behind a female moniker.

Cos nairalander girls are not that rude.
I see the way you dey take toast the girl .....
ride on..... we're watching you the whole NL is watching you ..
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by internationalman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
TEAMvido:
grin I see the way you dey take toast the girl .....
ride on..... we're watching you the whole NL is watching you ..
So that's how girls are toast in ur village.
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you weren't busy flaunting your saggy boobs, no one would come at you.
Re: Saggy Boobs Is The Best Uriel Tells Public by QueenSekxy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
madam make we hear word,,nobody asked about the best boobs ,,everything musnt be said in public all in a bid to attract attention.

(1) (Reply)

Young Pastor Commands Lady To Pull Pants During Deliverance / “i Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals / More LoveUp Photos Of Nigerian Man With His Plus Size Fiancee As They smile Toge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.