Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) (25241 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by benzene00: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Does the lady look like a blogger?

I pray you have an encounter with the police so you understand who the really are.
shut ur trap
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
Nigeria, lawless society

where law enforcers are above the law and uncivil
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
benzene00:
shut ur trap
Oh, I can see you're a police.

But God forgive you for insulting me this evening.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by hokafor(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
The guy should go for thanksgiving . Those criminals are some things else. If it was a politician that slapped him he Wil be begging him for some money to go for treatment.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nazzyauri:
Even in San Andres (GTA) you get arrested for mistakenly matching a police officer. It's not a new thing

Yesterday, I stood in front of a police officer in GTA5 and he started chasing me, he ended up shooting Trevor .. lol
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nazzyauri:
Even in San Andres (GTA) you get arrested for mistakenly matching a police officer. It's not a new thing

abeg bro how I fit download or get the San Andres game. ve been longing to ve it bck on my phone

any suggestion for me?
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Police is ur friend, u guys should complaining about them. May be the policeman wants to book a good hotel room for d said guy for weekend grove in their police station.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by godofuck231: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Letenwam:
A Nigerian lady and Instagram user @bibicreammy, took to the platform to share a video of a Police Officer assaulting and reportedly arrested a man who stepped on his leg in Ilupeju area of Lagos State.

According to the lady, the tricycle driver didn’t step on the officer’s leg intentionally, but was still arrested. Here’s what she wrote;

It's an assault, try am for America, as a black man, may be u will be shot, twice
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by Wemabank: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
talk2percy:
Stupid set of people. If this guys Wey no get joy shoots on the air now, he will hide his uniform inside the gutter and run inside the bush
talk2percy:
Stupid set of people. If this guys Wey no get joy shoots on the air now, he will hide his uniform inside the gutter and run inside the bush
talk2percy:
no mind dem jare, na their way

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by cyborg123(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Four years ago at kafanchan kaduna state, I arrested a police man for harrasing a suspect on the major road. I saw an evil and decided to speak up because I would be indirectly supporting him if I didn't. Sometimes we should see something and not look the other way. That is how to maintain checks and balances
You must have a strong connection or wallet to attempt that. Which did you have as at then?
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by johncallidon(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
ramdris:
Dude is lucky cos if na Soldier, he for hear am o... Btw, Policemen shoes ar always dirty before na...
Lmao.. Yhu damn funny dude.
Re: Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) by olabrad: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
ebomo79:
The police was once your friend......... That guy must be a Loloba officer.

Since inception, the police had never been anyone's friend; the police is the friend of his pocket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market / Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.