Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (17798 Views)

Pleases Bloggers, What's The Best Tool/site You Use For Keyword Research? / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by PhonePlanet(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
JohnXcel:
Exactly, windows 8.1 is very stable.
windows 10 creators Update is more stable
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked or you wanted to type 5GB for 3500
What's the code for this plan, please?

15GB 3500.,,,,,5GB 1900naira
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by Rinsola32(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
cybriz82:

15GB 3500.,,,,,5GB 1900naira

Wow! Please what's the code?

Etisalat subscription is killing me already! cry
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

whatsapp 08189745434.
no code bt data transfer then you pay,
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:

You say wetin?

whatsapp 08189745434.iz not a code bt data transfer
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by geunik(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
PhonePlanet:

Connect to your wifi, set network as metered connection, problem solved!
modem is faster than wifi
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by stephen13(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
fowlyansh181:
I buy monthly etisalat data from my sme seller 5k for 15gb and once I finish it I buy again . Since I discovered it , data has never been an issue for me ..
Please I am interested.....link me
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by adepiero: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
CocoBee:

How long does it last? How do you prevent your PC from zapping too much data?
Disable auto update from your PC.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by kabarka(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
This info is important.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by skrrskrr(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
do glo 10gb if the network's strong in your area, then embrace airtel's night plan with lotsa sim cards.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by fghanni(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
BrutalJab:
I'm flexing my 12gb for 2.5k. It serves me well

What network please
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by SirKriz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
CocoBee:

Boss. It's MTN and Airtel o

3gb doesn't last up to 3 days when I use them on PC. Especially MTN.

I can use Etisalat 1GB for #200 comfortable for 2 days surfing pages and some few downloads on my PC. There is something you are not doing right obviously. You need to read this article to learn how to manage your data consumption.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/manage-windows-10-data-usage/
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by Josh44s(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
cybriz82:

07032046840 call this number and thank me later,

My friend will u get lost! Do I look like a novice to u.

Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Josh44s:

My friend will u get lost! Do I look like a novice to u.

ur mumu no dey market,fool if i want scam u shey na 3500 be my problem? aburo oloshi all dis children of nowadays wey no get respect for person,did i asked u to send any money?
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
stephen13:

pls tell them ooo xpecially dat aburo oloshi name Josh, someone is even selling 15GB for 3500 with payment after transaction,
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by Decryptor(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
sKy007:

For me, I just disable updates from Windows services
Another unknown data sucker is Chrome browser, it doesn't obey "metered connection" status, it wants to update Chrome every two days with over 80mb..I did something to disable it completely
Firefox is reasonable, it informs you reminds you when you switch to a new Wi-Fi just in case that one is free

Meanwhile check this new Firefox Quantum that is super fast. The new technology allows it to use your inactive multicore processor directly instead of competing for RAM space with other applications

I was formerly using UC Browser and enjoying the speed and low data consumption until it started having "privacy issues" with Google sites. Had to switch back to chrome.

Chrome is a data sucker! That's why I decided to make use of an extension called "Data Saver" (Not sure if that is the correct name)...it saves my data to up to almost 50%

As for Firefox, it is good but I hate it because of it's frequent crashes!
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by Josh44s(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
cybriz82:

ur mumu no dey market,fool if i want scam u shey na 3500 be my problem? aburo oloshi all dis children of nowadays wey no get respect for person,did i asked u to send any money?

See dis one. Thunder fire u there if u think one person will call for ur trick. Ewu
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by PhonePlanet(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
geunik:

modem is faster than wifi
you can do the same
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2017
stephen13:

you could shoot me a mail , zotobarr@gmail.com
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cyberhope(m): 12:19am On Nov 06, 2017
It simply depends on what and how you surf the Internet.

For me, I don't exceed 12gb each month @#3000. Airtel......
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by cybriz82(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Josh44s:

See dis one. Thunder fire u there if u think one person will call for ur trick. Ewu

you this kid again ur brain need to be retouched with hard konk,check all my post and see if iav ever scam anyone b4.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by 2shure: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
i jus do my sub
tstv neva ready
abegi
dstv for eva
swagifted:

abeg you sabi any person wey don de use tstv personally?
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
7GB (7,000MB) - N2,000
AIRTEL.

OR

10GB (10,000MB) - N2,500
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by onosbaba3310: 1:46am On Nov 07, 2017
evexx1:

Huh? 1k?for 3.2gb it's a lie

lolz... Yeah, dat's if u are using auto renewal, do u have a glo sim?
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by SirLakes: 3:48am On Nov 07, 2017
evexx1:

Huh? 1k?for 3.2gb it's a lie
It's a true, I use it at times, Glo double data package

@op run away from YouTube and instagram the way those two site take dey consume data ehn grin
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by swagifted(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
tstv sub?
2shure:
i jus do my sub
tstv neva ready
abegi
dstv for eva
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by 2shure: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
for wia.
all tstv nos i called
told me d level aint coming out till next year.
if u c d way i turbo go dstv office go renew my sub.
abegi
tstv na scam.
jus like how ntel dey hype themselves
who talk of ntel 4g again.
anytbing naija made na scam
swagifted:
tstv sub?
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by swagifted(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
please, ntel no follow for the scam, infact its an Ntel connection am using to reply this post right now, Ntel sure die.
2shure:
for wia.
all tstv nos i called
told me d level aint coming out till next year.
if u c d way i turbo go dstv office go renew my sub.
abegi
tstv na scam.
jus like how ntel dey hype themselves
who talk of ntel 4g again.
anytbing naija made na scam
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by 2shure: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
how much for unlimited.
swagifted:
please, ntel no follow for the scam, infact its an Ntel connection am using to reply this post right now, Ntel sure die.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by swagifted(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
10k per month, i think after you hit 5GB daily they reduce the speed till the following day
2shure:
how much for unlimited.
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by 2shure: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
i use spectranet and i.m frustrated.
i do 12500 monthly for 40gig.
but 3g speed
imagine me getting 1.2mb day and nite
if i wan download movies like 10 at a go.
speed reduces to 100kb.
im fed up.
swagifted:
10k per month, i think after you hit 5GB daily they reduce the speed till the following day
Re: Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? by modath(f): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lost your nos.... Holla me sis..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android / Does Google Discriminate Against Nigeria (Africa)? / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.