Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David (408 Views)

I became a filmmaker by accident, I didn’t plan to be One – Chico Ejiro / I Didn’t Plan To Have Baby Mama – Taye Currency / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David by lordlawal(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
I didn’t plan to be a Billionaire’s child”- DJ Cuppy says as she speaks on Davido calling himself “Omo baba olowo”

Once they mention the name DJ Cuppy what comes to mind is Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola.
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, DJ Cuppy said there was a time she wished she had more freedom and could experience certain things.

Read more details on the link below

http://www.entpadded.com.ng/2017/11/i-didnt-plan-to-be-billionaires-child_4.html?m=1
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David by Ayo4251(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
B
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David by MustiizRaja(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
dakun what should i now do please go and address that to your family
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Be A Billionaire’s Child”- DJ Cuppy Says As She Speaks On David by olayinks007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Beyonce To Feature Wizkid In Her Upcoming Album / Lady Reveals How Comedian Alibaba Stopped In Public To Help With Her Faulty Car / Veteran Comedian Baba Sala Down With Stroke, Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.