Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. (1261 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Sphinx02(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hi friends,
Iam still recovering from a recent breakup with my fiancee.She was a wonderful person in every way but we had no secrets cos she tells her mum,friends and sister everything.Everything we did and discussed was reported to d mum,my words were relayed verbatim,i mean evrything,down to some embarrassing and ridiculous stuff.Every single sentence started with ''mummy said''and shes nt a child;almost 30.All my sisters are married and they never tell my mum their family business coz she totally discourages it.Many times I told her hw uncomfortable i wz with it but she insisted that her mum and sis tell her everything which turned out to be untrue(she even told d mum abt my discomfort).I left after some very painful embarrassments.I know it sounds trival but privacy means a lot to me.
Kindly advice me please,thanks.
Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Blackhawk01: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
You did the right thing. I've been in your shoes, only that he was talking to my friends not his mum or siblings. I tried putting up but we've all got our limits, I eventually got there and snapped. I just hope he's a changed man now tho.

3 Likes

Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Chidonc(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
shey you don break her hrt come dey feel pain, my brother you did the right thing, let her go get married to her family, by the time shilo comes knocking on her door, she would differentiate between what to tell her family and what not to.

1 Like

Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Sphinx02(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=62070173]You did the right thing. I've been in your shoes, only that he was talking to my friends not his mum or siblings. I tried putting up but we've all got our limits, I eventually got there and snapped. I just hope he's a changed man now
I wonder y some adults cant keep their mouths shut.I jst wonder.
Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Even in marriage she will still be running home to report to the mom.

2 Likes

Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Sphinx02(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chidonc:
shey you don break her hrt come dey feel pain, my brother you did the right thing, let her go get married to her family, by the time shilo comes knocking on her door, she would differentiate between what to tell her family and what not to.
No b soo o,i just felt completly naked and exposed.its a very nasty feeling.
Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Sphinx02(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Even in marriage she will still be running home to report to the mom.
she actually told me she'll do exactly that.She was always rigid and unbending
Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Chidonc(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sphinx02:

No b soo o,i just felt completly naked and exposed.its a very nasty feeling.
I can relate bro, that moment when you tell her you like it doggy only for her to tell her mum,sisters and friends ur preferences, imagine the embarrassment and you are like lord take me now.

2 Likes

Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sphinx02:

she actually told me she'll do exactly that.

Nawa thank God you realize this early.me I like privacy

1 Like

Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Sphinx02(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chidonc:

I can relate bro, that moment when you tell her you like it doggy only for her to tell her mum,sisters and friends ur preferences, imagine the embarrassment and you are like lord take me now.
hahahaaaa..
Re: She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. by Jimi23(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
We have not heard her own side nah. You no go ever find fault on your side bro. Do whatever suits you man.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Looking For A Girl For Sexual Relationship / I’m Scared Of The Future!! / A Bigger Penis Is Possible With These Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.