Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) (44842 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

When a man has his hands on his chin like that, the man is thinking. This Priest after seeing them Kiss is thinking to himself " OH GOD, THIS COULD BE ME KISSING AND GETTING MARRIED, BUT I CHOSE TO BE A CATHOLIC PRIEST"

To the Priest. The POPE has written to the Catholic Church, that they should allow you guys get married instead of living in the FOREVER KONJI LAND.

Pls stop misleading the people
This is an Anglican church
Can't u see the bishop and the wife in the calendar hanging inside the church?
Wise up pls..

1 Like

Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by johnwell(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
AHCB:
actually no. Such smug look only mean mischief. I bet in the priest's mind, he's saying "woman wey I don yansh finish naim dis man dey die for". grin

wtf
shocked
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
I LOVE TO SEE LOVELY ACTS.
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by ebiem(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
to the OP.

When a man has his hands on his chin like that, the man is thinking. This Priest after seeing them Kiss is thinking to himself " OH GOD, THIS COULD BE ME KISSING AND GETTING MARRIED, BUT I CHOSE TO BE A CATHOLIC PRIEST"

To the Priest. The POPE has written to the Catholic Church, that they should allow you guys get married instead of living in the FOREVER KONJI LAND.

this is an Anglican Church not Catholic Church, observe
Re: Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) by domchike(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2017
thats a Anglican priest
MhizzAJ:
They should start allowing all these priest to get married

How can someone stay celibate for life when God did not make them that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / G-Wagon Casket Spotted In Anambra State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.