Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Jesus In The Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus In The Quran (2996 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
While watching a YouTube video, I came across the following.

The Quran contains 114 chapters and 6666 verses. Mohammad is mentioned only 4 times in the entire Quran while the name of Jesus is found 25 times. So, why does the Quran give more preference to Jesus? No woman’s name is mentioned in the Quran except Mariam, the mother of Jesus. Quran chapter 3’s name is ‘Family of Mariam’. Quran chapter 19’s name is ‘Mariam’. Quran chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 makes 10 points about Jesus: In these verses, Jesus is described as “The Word of God”, “Spirit of God’, “Jesus Christ”.

Interesting facts any lover of truth should consider.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus In The Quran by bbm2016(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
hermosa7:

The Quran contains 114 chapters and 6666 verses. Mohammad is mentioned only 4 times in the entire Quran while the name of Jesus is found 25 times. So, why does the Quran give more preference to Jesus? No woman’s name is mentioned in the Quran except Mariam, the mother of Jesus. Quran chapter 3’s name is ‘Family of Mariam’. Quran chapter 19’s name is ‘Mariam’. Quran chapter 3 verses 45 to 55 makes 10 points about Jesus: In these verses, Jesus is described as “The Word of God”, “Spirit of God’, “Jesus Christ”.

Re: Jesus In The Quran by ArchangeLucifer: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Islam is not a true religion.

Mohammed was simply an Arab scholar who taught about 500 years after Jesus' time when christianity was gaining grounds.

Note that around this period, Jerusalem was in the hands of Moslems before it was recaptured in 1099 by order of the Pope.

Muslims twisted Christianity and its message was lost in translation thereby forming a new 'religion'.

That's how Issa (Isaac), Ibrahim (Abraham) etc came to be

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus In The Quran by iamgenius(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
hermosa7:

This shows that you truly believe in the Holy Quran.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by iamgenius(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Mohammed was simply an Arab scholar who taught about 500 years after Jesus' time when christianity was gaining grounds.

Note that around this period, Jerusalem was in the hands of Moslems before it was recaptured in 1099 by order of the Pope.

Muslims twisted Christianity and its message was lost in translation thereby forming a new 'religion'.

That's how Issa (Isaac), Ibrahim (Abraham) etc came to be
Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) can neither read nor write.

Year 1099, reminds me of one of the greatest and deadliest massacre the Christians attack the Muslims then. Christianity is about low key violence.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by shittufarukumar(m): 5:37am On Nov 05, 2017
hermosa7:

laff wan kill me truly jesus apeared 25. But muhammad(SAW) name appeared more 4 times only jjc would say that
but let's leave that
And bounce to dis how sura was dedicated to ISA?

I will tell you why isa(AS) was mentioned 25 times if you want to knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus In The Quran by Seun(m): 5:54am On Nov 05, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

That’s exactly the same thing that Christians did to Judaism. Christians used the Jewish scriptures to grant legitimacy to their religion, and developed a creative interpretation of it that is not accepted by the Jews, just as Christians don’t accept the Muslim version of the story of Jesus, or their creative interpretation of the verses of the New Testament that refer to the “comforter” coming after Jesus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus In The Quran by shittufarukumar(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2017
[can imagine are nicknaming urself with th name of d acursed. This means u do not have sense@ archangellucifer
Re: Jesus In The Quran by ephraimlongkat(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:
Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) can neither read nor write.

Year 1099, reminds me of one of the greatest and deadliest massacre the Christians attack the Muslims then. Christianity is about low key violence.

So also Jesus could not read becos it was never recorded He went to any school but at 12years He read the scriptures concerning him in the temple, Mohammed was surrounded by scholars, his secretary was learned. these are ppl that helped him.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by jomoh: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2017
hermosa7:

Quran 3 is not FAMILY OF MARIAM.

It is FAMILY OF IMRA'AN.

There is difference.

No part of Quran 3 verses 45-55 was Jesus ever referred to as the "spirit of God". Yes he is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. That is why christians are referred to as Nazareths in the Quran rather Christians.

Stop spreading the falsehood you get online. Research about the religion before you counter it. You don't even know your own religion so who would you know another persons religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus In The Quran by enilove(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Seun:

That’s exactly the same thing that Christians did to Judaism. Christians used the Jewish scriptures to grant legitimacy to their religion, and developed a creative interpretation of it that is not accepted by the Jews, just as Christians don’t accept the Muslim version of the story of Jesus, or their creative interpretation of the verses of the New Testament that refer to the “comforter” coming after Jesus.

The Jews ( judaism ) killed Jesus and tried to oppress the truth about Jesus as the revelation of the Messiah . They killed the apostles but God still prevailed in his work of salvation for those who will believe.

The Jesus of the quran is not Jesus the Messiah. How can a known fact be denied by a non eye witness who came 600 years after the event.
Why should you belief someone like muhammed who had his mind on spreading his own type of religion.

Quran and Islam are false and evil . The fruit of Islam is murder and violence. No sane person who reads the quran will accept it as word of God. Example:

Allah say
"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?"
(QS. Al-Baqara: Verse 106)

Why abrogation or editing ?
Why does muhammed love satanic music?

Volume 2, Book 15, Number 72:
Narrated Aisha:
Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Apostle !" It happened on the 'Id day and Allah's Apostle said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an 'Id for every nation and this is our 'Id."

Some people knew his gabriel was nothing but daemon :

Volume 2, Book 21, Number 225:
Bukhari
Narrated Jundab bin 'Abdullah :
Gabriel did not come to the Prophet (for some time) and so one of the Quraish women said, "His Satan has deserted him." So came the Divine Revelation: "By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you." (93.1-3)

Muhammed quickly google the surah 93..above that his lord has not forsaken him.
Just like below:

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 512:
Narrated Al-Bara:
There was revealed: 'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah.' (4.95)
The Prophet said, "Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the inkpot and the scapula bone (or the scapula bone and the ink pot)."' Then he said, "Write: 'Not equal are those Believers who sit..", and at that time 'Amr bin Um Maktum, the blind man was sitting behind the Prophet . He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is your order For me (as regards the above Verse) as I am a blind man?" So, instead of the above Verse, the following Verse was revealed:

'Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah.' (4.95)

From the above muhammed added his own because d blind man complained.So allah did not know this. He was compelling everyone to fight , kill and shedd people's blood.

Even his wife knew that muhammed was always bringing up verses that will suit him:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet for marriage. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33.51) was revealed, " 'Aisha said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I do not see, but, that your Lord HURRIES in pleasing you.' "

Is it this kind of person that said Jesus was not crucified that christian and other people should believe. Even the Jews that killed him never said or dispute about Jesus death.

He was kissing black stone of idol worshippers, listening to satanic music in his bedroom, was editing the quran and testified to by pepple that he had evil angel visiting him and lastly spends most times sleeping with women morning and night.

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).
A prophet that wanted people to continue in sin.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 579:
Narrated Abu Dharr:
The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

Is muhammed the comforter ,the holy Spirit? what is holy about muhammed. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit would not be seen with the naked eyes.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by Seun(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2017
enilove:
The Jews ( judaism ) killed Jesus
No, they didn't. Pontius Pilate did. Some Jews supported the decision, but other Jews opposed it, so you can't blame "the Jews" as a group. The notion that "the Jews killed Jesus" is pure anti-semitism. It is one of the reasons why many Christians helped Hitler to kill millions of Jews.

and tried to oppress the truth about Jesus as the revelation of the Messiah.
Jesus was not the Jewish messiah. Most prophecies said to have been fulfilled by Jesus in the New Testament were quoted out of context.

They killed the apostles
No they didn't. The worst persecutor of early Christians - who is said to have killed Apostle Peter - was Emperor Nero of Rome. Prior to that Christians (and Jews, btw) were disliked for not sacrificing to the gods, because they believed their God was the only true God. They also got into trouble because they were misunderstood to be cannibals, since they came together regularly 'eat the flesh and drink the blood' of Jesus.

Christianity and Islam are both guilty of twisting the stories and scriptures of an existing religion to provide a foundation for their own religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus In The Quran by enilove(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seun:

No, they didn't. Pontius Pilate did. Some Jews supported the decision, but other Jews opposed it, so you can't blame "the Jews" as a group. The notion that "the Jews killed Jesus" is pure anti-semitism. It is one of the reasons why many Christians helped Hitler to kill millions of Jews.

Jesus was not the Jewish messiah. Most prophecies said to have been fulfilled by Jesus in the New Testament were quoted out of context.

No they didn't. The worst persecutor of early Christians - who is said to have killed Apostle Peter - was Emperor Neo of Rome. Prior to that Christians (and Jews, btw) were disliked for not sacrificing to the gods, because they believed their God was the only true God. They also got into trouble because they were misunderstood to be cannibals, since they came together regularly eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus.

Christianity and Islam are both guilty of twisting the stories and scriptures of an existing religion to provide a foundation for their own religion.

Matthew 27:1-2,13-20,23-25 KJV
When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: [2] And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. [13] Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? [14] And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly. [15] Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would. [16] And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas. [17] Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ? [18] For he knew that for envy they had delivered him. [19] When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him. [20] But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus. [23] And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. [24] When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it . [25] Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

The above is clear. Pontiuos Pilat had nothing to dp with the death of Jesus contrary to your claim.

What story were b4 the christian that they twisted. All the Biblical stories are accepted by Christian and firmly believed in it.
The muslims are not Jews , they are the ones twisting the Bible. We make use of the Bible but muslims don't.

The muslim had copy of the Bible with them because there were Jews among them who used to read the Bible . That was where muhammed got all the Biblical stories from:

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 825:
Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:

The jews came to Allah's Apostle and mentioned to him that a man and a lady among them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah regarding the Rajam?" They replied, "We only disgrace and flog them with stripes." 'Abdullah bin Salam said to them, 'You have told a lie the penalty of Rajam is in the Torah.' They brought the Torah and opened it. One of them put his hand over the verse of the Rajam and read what was before and after it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift up your hand." Where he lifted it there appeared the verse of the Rajam. So they said, "O Muhammad! He has said the truth, the verse of the Rajam is in it (Torah)." Then Allah's Apostle ordered that the two persons (guilty of illegal sexual intercourse) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned, and I saw the man bending over the woman so as to protect her from the stones.

Stephen was killed by th Jews and their leaders gave Saul written document to kill the Christian wherever he finds them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
jomoh:

Quran 3 is not FAMILY OF MARIAM.

It is FAMILY OF IMRA'AN.

There is difference.

No part of Quran 3 verses 45-55 was Jesus ever referred to as the "spirit of God". Yes he is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. That is why christians are referred to as Nazareths in the Quran rather Christians.

Stop spreading the falsehood you get online. Research about the religion before you counter it. You don't even know your own religion so who would you know another persons religion.

So the guy in the link below is spreading falsehood, abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr8tcqvuMg
Re: Jesus In The Quran by shittufarukumar(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
hermosa7:

laff wan kill me truly jesus apeared 25. But muhammad(SAW) name appeared more 4 times only jjc would say that
but let's leave that

Who knows him as what he claimed to be?
Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
shittufarukumar:
but let's leave that

I'll let the last word on this come from Jesus: "If you do not believe that I am He, ye shall die in your sins." (John 8: 24)
Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
shittufarukumar:
but let's leave that

How about this one: Bilquis Sheikh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-IE9yf5Xq8
Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
This one should touch anyone who truly wants to know the truth.
One book says all its adherents are SLAVES while another one says they are SONS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRWPcsb8xZU&t=16s
Re: Jesus In The Quran by jomoh: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
hermosa7:

Mr man a simple google search to know what is in those verses and chapters would have prevented this your blantant display of ignorance, hypocrisy, islamophobia and most importantly self embarrassment.

I don't need to tell you that there are millions of people like you and the liar in the video who's main aim is to spread falsehood about Islam and paint the religion bad but Almoghty Allah is and will always be above you all.

The funniest thing is that verse 54 of Quran 3 (Family of IMRA'AN) that you and your co traveler in that videos talked about states that

54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

http://www.islamicity.org/quransearch/action.lasso.asp?-db=Quran&-lay=tblMasterTranslit&-format=SReply1.asp&-op=cn&Topics=1104&-token=Allah:is%20the%20best%20of%20planners%3C!--Asad,English,English_P,--%3E%7C%7C%3Cta%3Etrue%3C/ta%3E%3Ctt%3Etrue%3C/tt%3E%3Cts%3Etrue%3C/ts%3E%3Cdc%3Efalse%3C/dc%3E%3Ctx%3Etrue%3C/tx%3E%3Cal%3Etrue%3C/al%3E&-Sortorder=ascend&-Sortfield=cv&-find

The two of you planned to discredit the religion of God but God Almighty also planned to discredit you and God Almighty is the best of planners.

For your information it is a very powerful prayer against any enemy planning your downfall.

Re: Jesus In The Quran by hakeem4(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seun:

No they didn't. The worst persecutor of early Christians - who is said to have killed Apostle Peter - was Emperor Nero of Rome. Prior to that Christians (and Jews, btw) were disliked for not sacrificing to the gods, because they believed their God was the only true God. They also got into trouble because they were misunderstood to be cannibals, since they came together regularly 'eat the flesh and drink the blood' of Jesus.

i read on one site that there is no proof of the holocaust, that it was all Jewish propaganda

1 Like

Re: Jesus In The Quran by ArchangeLucifer: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seun:

So are you saying Jesus was not the true Son of God?

1 Like

Re: Jesus In The Quran by Emmanystone: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Wow. You are talking to Seu.n tje atheist and Muslim cleric at the same time. Fact is, he lies.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus In The Quran by ArchangeLucifer: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Wow. You are talking to Seu.n tje atheist and Muslim cleric at the same time. Fact is, he lies.

Oh, is he? I never knew. I'm relatively new to Nairaland.

By the way, that combination is somehow oh. grin Atheist + muslim cleric.

Anyway, I'm not against his ideologies. I just asked so I can know exactly what we are debating about - no blurred lines.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by Emmanystone: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Oh, is he? I never knew. I'm relatively new to Nairaland.

By the way, that combination is somehow oh. grin Atheist + muslim cleric.

Anyway, I'm not against his ideologies. I just asked so I can know exactly what we are debating about - no blurred lines.
Well, he claims to be an atheist but he is very sympathetic to the Muslims. He'll come for you if you say anything against islam. He has a special section for them where you can't go in except you swear an oath.

Everyone protects the Muslims these days. It's their time to flourish.

1 Like

Re: Jesus In The Quran by ArchangeLucifer: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Emmanystone:

Well, he claims to be an atheist but he is very sympathetic to the Muslims. He'll come for you if you say anything against islam. He has a special section for them where you can't go in except you swear an oath.

Everyone protects the Muslims these days. It's their time to flourish.

Well, Islam is not a true religion.

It is a people's tradition/way of life that was wrongly morphed into a religion.

I'm yet to understand how wearing Burka changes who you are in spirit seeing as religion is of the heart and not the flesh.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2017
jomoh:

Mr man a simple google search to know what is in those verses and chapters would have prevented this your blantant display of ignorance, hypocrisy, islamophobia and most importantly self embarrassment.

I don't need to tell you that there are millions of people like you and the liar in the video who's main aim is to spread falsehood about Islam and paint the religion bad but Almoghty Allah is and will always be above you all.

The funniest thing is that verse 54 of Quran 3 (Family of IMRA'AN) that you and your co traveler in that videos talked about states that

54. And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

http://www.islamicity.org/quransearch/action.lasso.asp?-db=Quran&-lay=tblMasterTranslit&-format=SReply1.asp&-op=cn&Topics=1104&-token=Allah:is%20the%20best%20of%20planners%3C!--Asad,English,English_P,--%3E%7C%7C%3Cta%3Etrue%3C/ta%3E%3Ctt%3Etrue%3C/tt%3E%3Cts%3Etrue%3C/ts%3E%3Cdc%3Efalse%3C/dc%3E%3Ctx%3Etrue%3C/tx%3E%3Cal%3Etrue%3C/al%3E&-Sortorder=ascend&-Sortfield=cv&-find

The two of you planned to discredit the religion of God but God Almighty also planned to discredit you and God Almighty is the best of planners.

For your information it is a very powerful prayer against any enemy planning your downfall.

Have you ever asked yourself why these people - the ones you call liars - are saying these things? You call them liars for giving their life testimonies? Do your research and know that these people once lived as Muslims, saw the light and felt compelled to tell others still living in darkness.

If you don't believe, you are the one that'll lose eventually and not me. An educated mind will do some research and try to find out if these things (the stories in those videos) truly happened in the past. But no, you will not. Was I not in the same religion before? Was I not born a Muslim? Do you think I'm doing this to win a point?

The Bible says: " The love of Christ constraineth (compels) us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead" (2 Cor 5:14).
Think about these things, my friend, and understand that your Islam - which came hundreds of years after Christ - cannot in any way tarnish the ministry, life and truth of God about Christ. He is the way - the ONLY way.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by Emmanystone: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Well, Islam is not a true religion.

It is a people's tradition/way of life that was wrongly morphed into a religion.

I'm yet to understand how wearing Burka changes who you are in spirit seeing as religion is of the heart and not the flesh.
They wear that to keep men from lusting after them, but no man on earth is as preoccupied by sex like a muslim.

A muslim man thinks about nothing aside from sex. From today begin to observe, you can hardly see any muslim lady without either pregnancy or carrying a baby. Sex is key in islam, yet they cover up.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by jomoh: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
hermosa7:

Have you ever asked yourself why these people - the ones you call liars - are saying these things? You call them liars for giving their life testimonies? Do your research and know that these people once lived as Muslims, saw the light and felt compelled to tell others still living in darkness.

If you don't believe, you are the one that'll lose eventually and not me. An educated mind will do some research and try to find out if these things (the stories in those videos) truly happened in the past. But no, you will not. Was I not in the same religion before? Was I not born a Muslim? Do you think I'm doing this to win a point?

The Bible says: " The love of Christ constraineth (compels) us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead" (2 Cor 5:14).
Think about these things, my friend, and understand that your Islam - which came hundreds of years after Christ - cannot in any way tarnish the ministry, life and truth of God about Christ. He is the way - the ONLY way.

I should do my research on a YouTube video of a nonentity in an Indian village that has over a billion religion?

Mr man stop making a fool of yourself and browse on google. What is so hard in googling what someone disputes.

So if I make a video that I was a Christian and that I found a chapter dedicated to Mohammed in the Bible you will believe me just because I said I was a Christian.

You don't even have to take my word for it. Just do your own research and stop fooling yourself. You can even decide to download a whole Quran on different apps. You won't find anything different in them unlike the Bible that has over a thousand versions. There's nothing hidden about it.

I even gave you a screenshot of the proof and you're still here asking me to believe a cursed liar over what I know and read everyday.

Your case is irredeemably lost and if you go ahead and end up dead with this mentality without retracing your steps. I guaranty you you're going to HELL. Quote me anywhere.

At this age of internet, ignorance is a choice. Educate yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

The Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

The same Bible also said "you should research every matter and establish the fact"

Have you done what the Bible says or you're just here fulfilling your selfish wish.

Here's another screenshot from the app on my phone but I know Shaytan is in firm control of your destiny. The earlier your emancipate yourself from satans slavery the better for your life.

Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
jomoh:

Mr man stop making a fool of yourself and browse on google. What is so hard in googling what someone disputes.

So if I make a video that I was a Christian and that I found a chapter dedicated to Mohammed in the Bible you will believe me just because I said I was a Christian.

You don't even have to take my word for it. Just do your own research and stop fooling yourself. You can even decide to download a whole Quran on different apps. You won't find anything different in them unlike the Bible that has over a thousand versions. There's nothing hidden about it.

At this age of internet, ignorance is a choice. Educate yourself and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

The Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

The same Bible also said "you should research every matter and establish the fact"

Have you done what the Bible says or you're just here fulfilling your selfish wish.

smh embarassed
Re: Jesus In The Quran by jomoh: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2017
hermosa7:

smh embarassed

You better shake your head for your life that will end in hell if you fail to retrace your lost steps.

Look up there and see more evidence of your foolishness.

I will even stand as witness against you on judgement day that I told you with hard evidence but you refused.
Re: Jesus In The Quran by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
No, I am saying that Jesus is not the Jewish messiah. If you read the Old Testament honestly, it doesn't support the idea of Jesus as messiah. The methods used by early Christian apologists to "prove" that Jesus is the messiah could also be used to "prove" that Jon Snow is the messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus In The Quran by hermosa7: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
jomoh:

You better shake your head for your life that will end in hell if you fail to retrace your lost steps.

Look up there and see more evidence of your foolishness.

I will even stand as witness against you on judgement day that I told you with hard evidence but you refused.

Yeah. It's clear you're the one going to heaven here.

You've used the following words against me: "foolishness", "your life that will end in hell...". smiley
It's really clear you're the one going to heaven.

Anyway, my life has not been the same since I found Him (Jesus Christ). He's given me peace, joy and assurance of eternal life.
When you give your life to Christ, YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HEAVEN. People who have such assurance of their eternal destiny laugh at the words "retrace your steps".

It's clear you're full of hatred and bitterness as your posts have shown on this thread. Isn't it clear to you that your "way" CANNOT bring about any transformation of life? Tell me what has changed in for you since you started following Mohammed? Nothing!

I remember the day my IRK teacher learnt I was no longer attending his class but was now attending CRK class (I was not even a real Christian then). The man was angry but always manages to control himself. That's the best you can get from Islam because it's just a religion - full of dos and don'ts. But Christianity is not like that. When you become a child of God, He gives you POWER to become a son of God. You cannot know what this is all about until you experience it. That's why I don't blame you for saying all these things.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) / Is Jesus The Same Person As The Father? / To Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.