Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police (37619 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by basic23111: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
IPob member or Ipob terrorist ?
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by ipobarecriminals: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
angry angry Python1 where are thou
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amarabae:
How is it a crime?
One of the most difficult task on earth is trying to stop an agitation and ideology which have been bought by the common man on the street.

Who sell Am? Where Am? I for like buy as an Ibo man with sense o!
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Akin1212(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some idiots are screaming why are they arrested, is it a legal tender in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by python1: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry Python1 where are thou
grin grin. The python is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Ladyjumong(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
the FG are really insecure when it comes to ipob issue. even the constant fulani herdsmen killing people dnt bother them much like ipob do.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Crossguy: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
wtfCode:
Why would they arrest them?
Are they possessing any weapon angry

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
iSlayer:
From what the commissioner said it means they're terrorists for carrying a few bank notes.. Why is everything about the zoo so stupid?

Attached to the post is a photo of the currency just in case you thought you read wrong.
where can u spend this mumu currency
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know this isn't true.
Its one of the ways of coming up with shits thinking it'll demoralize the people not knowing it makes them stronger.
We all know its all lies.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by tballeyy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
PFRB:
So they were arrested for being in possessiin of Biafra currency? When did that become an offence?
it is illegal because it is not recognize by any central bank in the world

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by legitnow: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ogbizi the bini man disgracing bini people in Abia, should go to the North and arrest people carrying the Qoran and call them Boko Haram members.

That is wat Nigeria Judges get from a daft certificateless general.

He equally assigns office to daft like-minded idiots.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Almaiga: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
gemini35:
what a beautiful currency, Biafra my home,
Nigeria can you stop the sun from shining,? ??
that's show, s man can not stop biafra
Eyahhh, but Aboki will never allow you to use it. grin
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Ibbravo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why arrest them, money wey dey useless afterall.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by iSlayer: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by noskcid(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
their currency is not a legal tender yet
why the rush
they are not in unity yet and that's why they will never gain independence from Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by egoldman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Honestly I taya for this Government , this is exactly how it made a hero out of unknown Nnamdi Kanu .
Tell me in the name of God what threat is it to the Nigerian Government when one holds a currency that would neither buy or be accepted for anything ,of all the problems of Abia state , arresting someone with this currency is what the police commissioner presents to Abia state people as an achievement .
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by thundafire: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
wtfCode:
retard everywhere I go I c u
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by oodualover: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
This country is filled with foolish people. These guys say they don't want to be part of your country so why keep forcing them? They want to be self reliance.
This agitation will be passed on to their children and the children after them.
Nigeria is truly a country filled with foolish people.
Spits

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by everozone: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria police force for being on top of the situation , please arrest any IPOB terrorist on sights grin grin
Goat.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by jibs4lv(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
For the fact that am not in for the whole issue but for this , seriously it's wrong , how can you arrest someone holding a currency he cannot exchange with anything .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by everozone: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Biafra currency is exchanged for other currencies at Togo-Benin Republic border.You can even use Biafra currency to buy things you need at the border.But in Nigerian, holders of Biafra currency are tagged terrorists.Nigeria is indeed a ZOO.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by tishbite41(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
4koff:
Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

They where fighting like animals because they came from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is evident. Wetin take 5 marginalised people from 5 igbo states with confusion and in-fighting do, Naim one person run as terms.

See list

From Evan abi na Evans Enwerem 1999,
Chuba Okadigbo 1999–2000,
Anyim Pius Anyim 2000–2003,
Adolphus Wabara 2003–2005,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be? Oh I forgot, e no come from a particular Region where Zoo behaviour is rife.

1999 thru 2007 =8years (5 Marginalised People)

2007 thru 2015 =8years (1 Nigerian)

From the simple illustration which people Sane and which people suppose call themselves Zoo? Because of their behaviour?
obasanjo was d one using dem to play politics.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Okoyiboz3: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Biafran currency has been around for a very long time. Same with the flag and the passport.

The problem is that the currency is so useless that even Biafrans themselves refuse to accept it. I'll love to see Biafrans request to be sprayed Biafran pounds at their weddings and ceremonies.

It's so useless that during the Biafran war, despite their spending the Biafran pounds, the moment Nigeria changed its currency from pounds to Naira, Biafra's economy collapsed.
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
tishbite41:
obasanjo was d one using dem to play politics.

Lol! What an excuse. So, who want come lead Zooafra? When their leaders are already pawns in the hands of a not so intelligent Nigerian?
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by fuckboys: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
They should come and arrest me then

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by AreaFada2: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I also have Biafran currency
You did not add " I dey my house, come and beat me". cheesy grin grin

Seriously 9ja is messed up. People collect all kind of currencies, defunct, foreign and all.

As long as he did not use to try to commit fraud like passing it off as British Sterling or such, then no crime there.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by koladebrainiac(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
wtfCode:
it is not legal tender it is fake money . a treasonable offence
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
everozone:
Biafra currency is exchanged for other currencies at Togo-Benin Republic border.You can even use Biafra currency to buy things you need at the border.But in Nigerian, holders of Biafra currency are tagged terrorists.Nigeria is indeed a ZOO.

Liar! Where the Central Bank of Zooafra dey? Abi anybody fit go China or Malaysia go print? Na so them deceive una with Zooafra passport and ID scam una. Try travel go America no Isreal or Turkey with the kpale na.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by 4koff: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
koladebrainiac:
it is not legal tender it is fake money . a treasonable offence

You just spoke big Engreesh there? How do you expect someone that says he is Zooafran to understand wetin constitute a treasonable offence?
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by tishbite41(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
4koff:

Lol! What an excuse. So, who want come lead Zooafra? When their leaders are already pawns in the hands of a not so intelligent Nigerian?
lol...if u think dat dis clowns have a stake in Biafra, then I doubt ur education. if they re sure of even enjoying dere Nigerian loot peacefully in Biafra, they will not b fighting against it with all their hearts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by Afamed: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Secessionists are Propagandists
Re: IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police by joeyfire(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buhari's illiterate government keeps disgracing itself. Biafran currency that is kept all over the world by people as a historical artefact?

This WAEC wey buhari no get dey really disturb am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.