Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,462 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

“I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom (1643 Views)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Tigerwood123(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
While some actresses are keen on sinking down with the correct partners, a budding actor, Omalicha Elom isn’t therein class, as she has brazenly declared that she’s single and prepared to flirt.
Ms. Elom has been within the film industry since 2011 and has featured in over 20 movies. She tells within Nollywood a lot of concerning her making love. “I haven’t toughened sorrow.

In fact, I don’t even recognize what it’s like, as a result of I actually have solely dated 2 guys in my life. I used to be the one that drops them. I stony-broke their hearts instead. The last one even vulnerable to pour acid on American state, as a result of he couldn’t alter the sorrow. Right now, I’m single and flirtation. I want to create countless cash,” she explicit.

read more: https://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/11/04/i-not-ashamed-raise-person-sex-actress-omalicha-elom/

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by RegalD(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
well most prostitutes are not ashamed of what they do

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Evablizin(f): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2017
embarassed

Sorry.
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Shame
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Useless
Evil speaking
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Queenlovely(f): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2017
A
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by NoChill: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Warris dis one talking about
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by muller101(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2017
This Sub standard prostitute again.
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by iphanyi10(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2017
who is she?...we dont no her here in kuala lumpur..
by the way op, were was it stated in the post she said the aformentioned quote?..
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2017
like these days, women r proving themselves as a merely

sex machines cry cry cry
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by SirMichael1: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2017
I don't believe this story and that's because no human takes pride publicly in breaking hearts and flirting to make some box.

Yeah and BTW, hoes aren't human but sex-machine
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Blackhawk01: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Iyamm nor understanding her English. angry embarassed
Re: “I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom by Samusu(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Specially Made Dustbin

(1) (Reply)

Couple’s Semi Nude Maternity Photos Gets Mixed Reactions Online. / A Neat Working Class And Handsome Gentleman Needed In Warri / Repackaged Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.