Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status (3072 Views)

Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords / Actualising Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status / Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Cjrane2: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

My friend, the concession of those airports will end up with Middle East companies. Enugu was left out so it would not be islamized.

Another silly excuse.

Again, you may not know there are many Igbo muslims. They are still a minority, but they are Muslims nonetheless. By the way, when has doing business with middle east become synonymous with Islam? So doing business with England or France is now Christianity? Wonder why France built PAN in Kaduna lol.... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

My friend, the concession of those airports will end up with Middle East companies. Enugu was left out so it would not be islamized.

lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Cjrane2: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by BabaRamota1980: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

Another silly excuse.

Again, you may not know there are many Igbo muslims. They are still a minority, but they are Muslims nonetheless. By the way, when has doing business with middle east become synonymous with Islam? So doing business with England or France is now Christianity? Wonder why France built PAN in Kaduna lol.... grin grin grin grin grin

You are fine with MiddleEasterners running your airport but if Pastor Kumuyi come to Enugu you go kill am. If Buhari enter SE suiciders are ready to go out with him.

Mmmtchhew...bloody Kafir!
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Cjrane2: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You are fine with MiddleEasterners running your airport but if Pastor Kumuyi come to Enugu you go kill am. If Buhari enter SE suiciders are ready to go out with him.

Mmmtchhew...bloody Kafir!

Dude, without Igbos Pastor Kumuyi's church will be depleted by more than 70%. FACT! That isn't chest beating. Now, the Igbos in his denomination accept him as their father and respect him. So stop mentioning his name in a disrespectful manner here. Even Abdullah ibn Abdulrahman ibn Jibreen has followers in SE.

Please Leave Buhari, nobody will do anything to him in the SE and he knows it. In spite of all he has done, a few Igbo people still support him including my father in law. Buhari is just too mean-hearted fellow to even find himself talking to people he hates so much. I have always wondered why Buhari has so much hatred in his heart, but only God can answer that and i can only tell Buhari to continue with the hatred because he made himself irrelevant to sections of the country and i am so happy for what he did. All his punishment will only last a while, but he forever lost the opportunity of being treated as a revered statesman in that part of Nigeria and i am grateful he did it himself out of childish bigotry.

Arab Contractors and many Pakistani companies operate in the SE and have many of their people living there and practicing their religion. The southeast is the most tolerant place in Nigeria for foreigners. They are even housed in the choicest areas. Y

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by MayorofLagos(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Enugu Airport

Isnt that same airport called Akanu Ibiam International Airport?
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 1:56am On Nov 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Enugu Airport

It's the same village airstrip these Igbos are crying over.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by MayorofLagos(m): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2017
deomelo:

It's the same village airstrip these Igbos are crying over.

That elephant project Stealer Oduah wasted our IGR+VAT+Custom duty revenue on.

In fact, she was elected into Senate as a gratitude for renovating and then designating this thing as an International Airport. Few months later the airport was so flooded it looked like a ship harbour. grin grin

deomelo, you are correct, the field need to be redesignated a airstrip, or better yet a landing field. grin
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 3:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Cjrane2:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6212715_csa_png7b795e8637b9c523309ef797e393aaa5

Typical internet poster meager vocabulary Igbos liter all over the place when they run out of brains and common sense. grin
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by BabaRamota1980: 3:30am On Nov 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Enugu Airport

Oga mi at the top! grin
Long time! Se kosi? How Chinyere and the bomboy?

Dont mind these weres, ehhn now, same airport/seaport that Oduah commissioned. These kafirs told us Lagos would feel the wave of their exit and relocation of cargo and importation depots and facilities to SE. They boasted about this eyesore.

Have you seen the bridge to Europe in Anambra and what happened to it? Deomelo tell my boss about the London bridge in Awka.

My boss is back Jews are in trouble.

Bloody kafirs!
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:

That elephant project Stealer Oduah wasted our IGR+VAT+Custom duty revenue on.

In fact, she was elected into Senate as a gratitude for renovating and then designating this thing as an International Airport. Few months later the airport was so flooded it looked like a ship harbour. grin grin

deomelo, you are correct, the field need to be redesignated a airstrip, or better yet a landing field. grin

Yes o.

Mansion in Lagos and Abuja, but at the end of the day, na canoe back to her ipob village. grin grin

These ipob losers were hailing her left and right, but never asked her anything about runway, river niger flooding, they did not abuse her or spew any idiotic conspiracy theories, now they are crying and wailing over some lousy, redundant and worthless ipon village landing strip.. grin

They are the riches, the smartest, the most industrious and they even dominate everything and everybody under the sun, but sadly they the most helpless people on earth, they must beg beg beg beg and cry for help over the smallest thing other people and states are doing on their own with ease.

Thet have a strange dependency syndrome and victim help me help me mentality.

What a shame.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Oga mi at the top! grin
Long time! Se kosi? How Chinyere and the bomboy?

Dont mind these weres, ehhn now, same airport/seaport that Oduah commissioned. These kafirs told us Lagos would feel the wave of their exit and relocation of cargo and importation depots and facilities to SE. They boasted about this eyesore.

I remember, they were somersaulting all over the place as if ipobland go soon turn to el dorado and MMA and the rest of Nigeria go vanish. Lagos economy go crashgrin grin

Have you seen the bridge to Europe in Anambra and what happened to it? Deomelo tell my boss about the London bridge in Awka.

My boss is back Jews are in trouble.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Abeg make den no build any airport because na bricklayer go build runway and tarmac and the whole thing go kpafukah in less than 6 months like the above death trap.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Ejanla07: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2017
imagine excuse of water...
chaii. we don suffer. how daft can dis people be....

imagine emene which is an industrial town with so many companies scattered around with stable boreholes all over d town...

lie lie low government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by PVision2020(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

@bolded. Sometimes, i am tempted to ignore hypocrites like you. Look at you asking me about how a facility in Abuja is treated versus a facility in Enugu? Even if Reps talk or not, Abuja runway will be built.

So, what has been the nucleus of our argument since? Is it not the criminal neglect of facilities in Enugu and southeast in particular by the Buhari regime, compared to how similar facilities are treated in other parts of Nigeria? So , why are you citing that a second runway will be built in Abuja, when we know it is not in the 5%ers part of Nigeria?

Kaduna airport's ENTIRE runway (3.25 KM) by 60 Meters was resurfaced and the new terminal building brought to a reasonable level of completion just because it was going to take diverted flights from Abuja airport for 3 months!
Yet, POTHOLES in Enugu international airport runway could not be patched by the same "Federal Government", the same government cannot build gutters to channel away flood water from the old terminal building for 2 years now.
Dude are you normal at all?
Why didn't you ask Stella oduah and Osita chidoka all this?
When they were both siphoning funds (Oduagate) meant for the project you guys were busy cheering them on. Your chorus was " leave our daughter alone".
Who would have imagine that an Airport project that cost the nation huge amount will be in this state of comatose in less than 3 years. Just look at the runway like anambala road.
what you refuse to demand from Oduah and Chidoka don't demand it from Hadi sarika.
Try and be responsible for once, and stop being crying babies.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by PVision2020(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=62097783]South east is bigger than Rwanda, Israel, Gambia,etc
Yet these are independent nations.
The deciding revolution is loading[/quote
Madam, Stella Oduah and Osita chidoka were your daughter and son that held the Office of the Aviation Minister for 4yrs combine, about 2years ago.
You never laid a demand on them on the Enugu Airport, when they were brazenly looting funds for the project (Oduagates), you guys were busy shouting leave our daughter alone. You can't eat your cake and have it. Who could have ever belief that this is a project less than 3yrs old.
what you can't demand from Oduah and Chidoka stop demanding it from Hadi sirika.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by computerwiz2: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Ibo is a minority group. They don't need any airport

1 Like

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Blue3k(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
PVision2020:

Who would have imagine that an Airport project that cost the nation huge amount will be in this state of comatose in less than 3 years. Just look at the runway like anambala road.
what you refuse to demand from Oduah and Chidoka don't demand it from Hadi sarika.

The funny thing about his complaints is that he's getting what he wants but still crying. Concessions they are doing after first 4 airports. Contractors are returning to fix issues. His representative he refuses to call. Even if you give them what they want they will just say it's about 2019. These guys are perpetual whiners.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Kokolet11: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Amarabae:
South east is bigger than Rwanda, Israel, Gambia,etc
The deciding revolution is loading
you see the problem I have with you,today you are here next you are there.these nations you mention don't behave like some on you igbos but if I may ask which deciding revolution are you talking about and who will lead it?you or ohanaeze Ndigbo abi?I will never forget how you and your kind help other Nigerians to insult nnamdi kanu and IPOB for saying the truth about Nigeria.please that your revolution should start with you sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by obailala(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

Dude,
You are deliberately moving in a circle trying to avoid the root of the issue which is the state policy to treat a part of Nigeria referred to as the 5%ers horribly. Kaduna is not Enugu! .....and you know it!

Kaduna is in northern Nigeria in Northwest region inhabited by mainly Fulani people! Enugu is in southeastern Nigeria inhabited by mainly Igbo people. DO YOU GET IT? The same northern legislators that argued vehemently against ET given landing rights into Enugu because you guys claimed it was killing local airlines etc. The same reason you guys denied Turkish airline and other airlines already in Lagos or Abuja the permission to fly into Enugu. Yet, the same arguement did not hold when you gave ET permission to fly into Kaduna and gave Turkish airline permission to fly into Knao. Go figure "one naigerea" for you.

Please stop pretending as if you didn't know projects in a certain part of Nigeria is considered anathema by Buhari!
Your analysis is very shallow and is just completely wrought out of inter-tribal hatred and hatred for Buhari. What has all these things you've said in this thread got to do with Buhari?... All over this thread you've been trying to paint a single picture being that Buhari hates the SE so much and that's the reason the Enugu airport is the way it is. Did OBJ and Yaradua also hate the SE so much? What did they do regarding the Enugu airport?.... Even the GEJ who is confirmed to be a lover of the SE, why couldnt he do anything about these LITTLE issues plaguing the Enugu airport?... Since you're so damn sure it is the 5% thingy, was it also the 5% thing for Jonathan too?

Why for once wouldnt you just call a spade a spade and accept that this is all an issue of failed leadership?... Why must you resort to paint it along tribal and ethnic lines?... Why must the argument always come along the lines of, 'they hate us!' 'They are oppressing us!' 'We are victims!' etc?.... Apart from the airports at Abuja (FCT) and Lagos (former FCT), which other airport owned and operated by the Nigerian government is in a good state?

Now the argument is about why there's a plan to concession other airports but not yet for Enugu; even whilst none of the mentioned airports have been successfully concessioned, I'm sure even if the Enugu airport is to be concessioned now, there would still be another protest against it just because you hate the government. In fact just recently, it was announced that the leading investors expressing interest in taking up airports in Nigeria are from Qatar, UAE and other Arab countries; there's already been an islamisation outcry even before the deal starts with insults thrown at Buhari. Haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Kokolet11: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Op please stop crying we are one Nigeria
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Gotze1: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

Dude, without Igbos Pastor Kumuyi's church will be depleted by more than 70%. FACT! That isn't chest beating. Now, the Igbos in his denomination accept him as their father and respect him. So stop mentioning his name in a disrespectful manner here. Even Abdullah ibn Abdulrahman ibn Jibreen has followers in SE.

Please Leave Buhari, nobody will do anything to him in the SE and he knows it. In spite of all he has done, a few Igbo people still support him including my father in law. Buhari is just too mean-hearted fellow to even find himself talking to people he hates so much. I have always wondered why Buhari has so much hatred in his heart, but only God can answer that and i can only tell Buhari to continue with the hatred because he made himself irrelevant to sections of the country and i am so happy for what he did. All his punishment will only last a while, but he forever lost the opportunity of being treated as a revered statesman in that part of Nigeria and i am grateful he did it himself out of childish bigotry.

Arab Contractors and many Pakistani companies operate in the SE and have many of their people living there and practicing their religion. The southeast is the most tolerant place in Nigeria for foreigners. They are even housed in the choicest areas. Y
I have read the best lie of the year 2017. Are you talking of the igbo Muslims you people tagged as fake igbo?

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Shawnnn01: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Amarabae:
South east is bigger than Rwanda, Israel, Gambia,etc
The deciding revolution is loading

The irritating thing about Ipob / Igbo is that morons like this think they have opinions.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by Cjrane2: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Shawnnn01:

The irritating thing about Ipob / Igbo is that morons like this think they have opinions.

Why do minions like you insult people when they speak the truth?
What the lady said is true.

You may continue to delude yourself that Nigeria will last forever as an unequal and unjust society, but i can tell you it will break up at some point. Unless effort are made to make the country work for everyone and not just the Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by LajaLaba: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Cjrane2:

Ibo!!!!chai i no fit laugh
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by BiafraIShere(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
It is pretty obvious that buhari through his agents is working very hard to ensure that Enugu international airport becomes redundant. Indications already shows that the airport will become very viable with increased traffic & more airlines plying its route if only D useless FG is responsible. Are you telling me that if AIIAE is located in the NW that they would have allowed it to decay? The disgusting & primitive politics they play in this worthless space called Nigeria is the major reason why it has remained in this parlous state & will remain a laughing stock until its inevitable break up. I bet you the primitive id!ots in Abuja are very angry within their hate filled souls that Ethiopian Airlines is still flying the Enugu international route despite their shenanigans to frustrate them into abandoning it. They are doing everything to make Kano & Kaduna airports viable yet using scorch earth policies to axphysiate Enugu airport. Why dont they concession it since they've vowed not to spend money on it?

1 Like

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by BiafraIShere(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Ejanla07:
imagine excuse of water...
chaii. we don suffer. how daft can dis people be....

imagine emene which is an industrial town with so many companies scattered around with stable boreholes all over d town...

lie lie low government
My brother the excuse just weak me. The same industrial area that has a lot of factories including breweries that rely on water is the same place the id!ots are talking about water handicap because of coal, just imagine Are we in 1800 So drilling borehole has now become rocket science and he even mentioned relocating a market and fixing lights as problem yet they never approached the Enugu state government!! These people are cursed and cursed they will remain. They think they are doing Igbos okwaya? A country of 180 million poor people must use one airport and one seaport, in fact everything must be through Lagos but they forget that Igbos are like the biblical Israelites, the more you oppress them the more they progress!

1 Like

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
PVision2020:

Why didn't you ask Stella oduah and Osita chidoka all this?
When they were both siphoning funds (Oduagate) meant for the project you guys were busy cheering them on. Your chorus was " leave our daughter alone".

Unlike northerners who ignore other areas of the country when they get into power; an average igbo person was raised with a sense of justice and equity.

The problem with Nigeria is that most northerners ruling Nigeria were not raised with sense of justice nor consideration for others. So they dont understand the concept of live and let live
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by PVision2020(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Unlike northerners who ignore other areas of the country when they get into power; an average igbo person was raised with a sense of justice and equity.

The problem with Nigeria is that most northerners ruling Nigeria were not raised with sense of justice nor consideration for others. So they dont understand the concept of live and let live
What a lame excuse
So equity and justice to you is embezzling funds made available for infrastructural development of your region, and doing a quack job that didn't last up to 2 years?
One thing I detest about you guys is this attitude of blaming others for every of your predicament. shifting responsibility here and there.

For over Four years Igbo's were the minister of aviation, you didn't hear any Igbo shouting about Enugu Airport despite the fact that innocent/mumu GEJ made enough fund available for the project.

To God, una mata tire Mattias.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by kayzat: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cjrane2:

Dude,
You are deliberately moving in a circle trying to avoid the root of the issue which is the state policy to treat a part of Nigeria referred to as the 5%ers horribly. Kaduna is not Enugu! .....and you know it!

Kaduna is in northern Nigeria in Northwest region inhabited by mainly Fulani people! Enugu is in southeastern Nigeria inhabited by mainly Igbo people. DO YOU GET IT? The same northern legislators that argued vehemently against ET given landing rights into Enugu because you guys claimed it was killing local airlines etc. The same reason you guys denied Turkish airline and other airlines already in Lagos or Abuja the permission to fly into Enugu. Yet, the same arguement did not hold when you gave ET permission to fly into Kaduna and gave Turkish airline permission to fly into Knao. Go figure "one naigerea" for you.

Please stop pretending as if you didn't know projects in a certain part of Nigeria is considered anathema by Buhari!

How old is the Enugu Int'l runway that it's already useless and begging for reconstruction ? where were you lots when GEJ , Stella Oduah and the contractors were doing shoddy jobs in the name of building runways and INTERNATIONAL airport?

That runway should be less than 8years old and with very little to nonexistent traffic on it and it's already useless.

Blames should first go to those that undertook that project before you start your usual ipob infected rants on Buhari . Was Stella Oduah not the aviation minister when they used ordinary sand to construct the runway ? have you blamed her at all? Igbos are their own problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by kayzat: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
PVision2020:

What a lame excuse
So equity and justice to you is embezzling funds made available for infrastructural development of your region, and doing a quack job that didn't last up to 2 years?
One thing I detest about you guys is this attitude of blaming others for every of your predicament. shifting responsibility here and there.

For over Four years Igbo's were the minister of aviation, you didn't hear any Igbo shouting about Enugu Airport despite the fact that innocent/mumu GEJ made enough fund available for the project.

To God, una mata tire Mattias.

God bless you Bro. They think with their emotions.
Re: RE: Actualizing Enugu Airport’s Int’l Status by deomelo: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
kayzat:

How old is the Enugu Int'l runway that it's already useless and begging for reconstruction ? where were you lots when GEJ , Stella Oduah and the contractors were doing shoddy jobs in the name of building runways and INTERNATIONAL airport?

That runway should be less than 8years old and with very little to nonexistent traffic on it and it's already useless.

Blames should first go to those that undertook that project before you start your usual ipob infected rants on Buhari . Was Stella Oduah not the aviation minister when they used ordinary sand to construct the runway ? have you blamed her at all? Igbos are their own problem.

The job was given to one Aba bricklayer.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caverton Helicopters VS Wike: Why Many Businesses Prefer Lagos / Exclusion Of The Igbo People From The 22billion Loan; Height Of Wickedness / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.