Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Prophetic Prayers For Your Financial Breakthrough. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Prayers For Your Financial Breakthrough. (381 Views)

Prophetic Prayers For Supernatural Conception : Deliverance. (3) / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayers For Your Financial Breakthrough. by Revadebola: 3:27am On Nov 05, 2017
PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

While praying this night, the Lord spoke to me to write out these anointed and prophetic prayers for you. Pray on the prayers audibly and repeatedly for at least 7 times.
The Lord assured me that... Click to continue reading
/p90YTL-dI
Re: Prophetic Prayers For Your Financial Breakthrough. by spongeisback: 4:12am On Nov 05, 2017
There's no prophetic prayer for financial breakthrough if you like don't go and work. It's not only lord that spoke to you its Jon snow. Mtchewwwwwwwww.

(1) (Reply)

Victory Ahead / Pastor Adeboye Predicts What Will Happen To Naira Soon / "I Slept With The 14 Year Old And She Had My Child!!!"---pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.