Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" (42176 Views)

Sadiq Daba Back In Nigeria From UK Medical Treatment (Photos) / Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by infogenius(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2017
God will see him through his challenge and send him help from unimaginable sources in Jesus Name.
His problem is not tied to money but to God the ever present HELP in times of Need.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by daymeelarday(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
But what's up with these thespians and these illnesses that's always afflicting them

Isn't it yet time for Buhari to set up a Presidential Panel of Inquiry to look into the matter?
You only know of their situation because they are celebrities, they more or less don't have any form of privacy in their lives. Cancer is a condition becoming very rampant these days affecting both rich and poor. We can only pray that God heals this nation of all forms of diseases.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by BRAV0O(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2017
God is your strength sir!
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Fakepastors: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2017
taiyesoul:
Be castrated and stay alive or be spared and die.Choose one sir

If he's casterated he can still enjoy fhok abi
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by ivolt: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
But what's up with these thespians and these illnesses that's always afflicting them

Isn't it yet time for Buhari to set up a Presidential Panel of Inquiry to look into the matter?

Old people getting sick is normal.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by khalids: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:
What's there to enjoy in pvssy? Moss Pvssies dey smell like rotten egg

What manner of ladies have you been hanging around..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Teenaira: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Just want to thank you for being one of the team that makes our TV honorable during your days of active service. I dove my hat. I also want to join millions of Nigerians to pray for your quick recovery and generally to wish you well. Thank you Pa Daba

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

It not not peculiar to them. They are just popular and their popularity makes their own case more public.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by jarx: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2017
this deadly leukaemia is becoming rampant these days. God pls save ur children
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by 9jayes: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2017
khalids:

What manner of ladies have you been hanging around..... undecided undecided undecided
Have you lost your sense of smelling
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by linearity: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
holysainbj:
grin The thing haf sweet you die
Don't mind them
Don't remove anything o
That thing keeps mind and soul together
You fit remove am cum stil die of hbp where you dey see bumbum grin

They are talking of testicles and not preek, you can still bleed without testicles, only that no sperm.

The real question is, for the male since the expulsion of sperms signifies climax/round; without testicles/sperms, what determines climax/rounds of bleeding?

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Etianwanokon: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Somebody is crying for help and people are making fun of it.
When you don't know how your own life will end.
Please lets try and be empathetic on others situations.
Where money can't help, prayers will do.
God bless us.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by bandad: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=taiyesoul post=62085048]Be castrated and stay alive or be spared and die.Choose one sir[/quote) Fear God. You may suffer the same fate dude.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by bandad: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:
We don hear pvssy sniffer.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by khalids: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:

Have you lost your sense of smelling

Don,t know about you but i don't go about smelling ladies butts....
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by FrancisIgya: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Daba, i had a similar problem and had the catheter removed within a month after herbal treatment.The total cost of treatment so far is less than #40,000.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by talk2percy(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Buhari should do the needful, let him help this man. After all he has paid his dues
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017
He should be worried more about getting rid of the tumour.
I read that a doctor recommended removal of the testicle otherwise known as orchidectomy as treatment for prostrate cancer!

That’s wrong. If he hasn’t got testicular tumour or any type of seminona, why tamper with the testes?

If it’s seminona, his recovery will be very high depending on who and where he is being treated. He can get prosthetic testes to fill up the space or freeze his sperm cells if he is worried about infertility.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2017
FrancisIgya:
Daba, i had a similar problem and had the catheter removed within a month after herbal treatment.The total cost of treatment so far is less than #40,000.

I hope you know that prostrate enlargement is different from the cancer itself. The catheter was inserted because the enlarged prostate narrowed or occluded your urethra, the passageway to to remove urine.

Cancer will spread to other parts depending on the stage: how early it’s detected. If it spreads, it could get worse. Diagnosing and dealing with it at the early stage will prolong someone’s life. It’s bad to resort to trado or self medication to treat stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by thunderbabs: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:

Which market you dey shop from,oga? Y are u always gettin d rotten puulis
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2017
sarutobie:
I fail to find what’s funny about this.

You probably need a new sense of humour , albeit , a tenebrious one
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by adecz: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
People should remember that these
second generation actors of 70s & early 80s
were basically civil servants working
with NTA.

They are not rich but made
popular by their roles in the various
TV shows like,
*Village Headmaster
*Masquerade
*Cockcrow at Dawn
*Beyond the clouds etc.

If you are in position, just contribute your
widows mite & leave the rest to God.

Some of this diseases just take you by
surprise & APC govt has made all the
drugs triple in price; that is why ppl are
just dying or committing suicide, left, right
& centre.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by phobia2002: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Veeflow:
Nigerian pastors with magic should just heal u na.

what do u mean magic? don't you believe in miracle even if you are a Muslim
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by darlenese(f): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
buy he is no a Nigerian nau
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by darlenese(f): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
but he is not a Nigerian nau

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by phobia2002: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Give your life to Jesus and visit SCOAN

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by Jhulyan(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Castration doesn't stop you from having sex, it only stops you from being able to get a woman pregnant. Posters above me sha
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by wura2020: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
FrancisIgya:

Why don't you share the cure here or give information on how to access the cure? You may be helping a lot of people in similar conditions.
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by ikemesit4477: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babatundepet:
In an industry where the term ‘veteran’ has been bastardised, one man that truly merits that title is actor, Sadiq Daba. Sadly, he is not having the best of times and enjoying the acclaim that a true veteran deserves.

Daba has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. This is coming barely months after the actor was hospitalised for months due to leukemia.

Sunday Scoop put a call through to him during the week to find out how he was doing. “Right now, I have a catheter inserted into my penis to ease the movement of urine. I have been in and out of hospitals for a while now. Next week, I also have to go for a biopsy to determine if I would need to do a major surgery. I have leukemia to battle with, then this prostate issue comes in. The pain is just too much for me,” he stated, explaining his journey so far.

“I have been receiving treatment at LASUTH and OAUTH and the doctors have been wonderful. I was told that one of the side effects of the surgery is that my testicles would have to be removed. That means I would be castrated and I don’t think I want that. The other option is that I would have to take injections that would cost N150,000 every two months, and I have to take it for about two years. You can imagine what the total cost would be,” he added.

On whether members of the movie industry have been helpful to him, Daba said, “A few of my colleagues have been wonderful; they have tried to help as much as they can. The DGs of NTA, Censors Board, and the president of PMAN have also been of help. I can’t start carrying bowls and be going all about the place begging for money. I believe I have paid my dues. For those who know about my situation and want to help, they are welcome. Everything that I have to do is tied to money. There is no drug that is cheap.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/i-dont-want-to-be-castrated-sadiq-daba-cries-out/amp/
at these age what does he want to use the joystick for, apart from urinating mbok!
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by indomielomo: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:
thats how your wife pvssy smell
Re: Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" by 9jayes: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
indomielomo:

thats how your wife pvssy smell
But you are my wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.