Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (42841 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
And someone said to me, come and live in Nigeria.. Fvck off, no way.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This country is a hellhole people should be escaping from, not returning to.

Inna lilahi wa inna illahi raji'un.
Nigeria is the best country to live in, quote me. You wouldn't believe this until you have an opportunity to work and live in a foreign country , especially in the west. Forget all the infrastructure you see. You pay for them directly or indirectly with nothing left in your pocket at the end of the month The problem staring us in the face is leadership. Once this can be tackled decisively, issues like insecurity, corruption, poverty, nepotism, etc would be a thing of the past.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
How can you return to the zoo? Who does that?

If I get my way escape this jungle wey dey dominated by zombies and sarrkis...you think say i go ever come back? I dey mad?

You should have told Nnamdi Kanu to take you with him when he ran after all his chest-beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Samsimple:
Maybe he was dragging money with armed robber oohh, chaiii never argue with a man holding a gun. One way ticket to heaven
May be they shot him before he had chance to surrender just like that of the Ultimate Search Winner.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by muhaosabo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
is a H.O.D department of computer science Nasarawa state university keffi. may his soul rest in perfect Peace.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
fairfora:
Nigeria is the best country to live in, quote me. You wouldn't believe this until you have an opportunity to work and live in a foreign country , especially in the west. Forget all the infrastructure you see. You pay for them directly or indirectly with nothing left in your pocket at the end of the month The problem staring us in the face is leadership. Once this can be tackled decisively, issues like insecurity, corruption, poverty, nepotism, etc would be a thing of the past.

Well, until such a time as when we begin to have good leaders, Nigeria remains one of the worst countries in the world to live in.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by CioAngels(f): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very sad. A Nigerian man identified as Ibrahim Adam Mailafiya, who recently bagged a Ph.D. from the University of Leeds, has been unfortunately killed by men of the underworld. According to media reports, Ibrahim was murdered by armed robbers on his way to Kano after his arrival to the country.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/armed-robbers-kill-man-way-kano-return-uk-photo.html
RIP, why did you come back? Is only the politians are the money owners in Nigeria through stealing.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by akigbemaru: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very sad. A Nigerian man identified as Ibrahim Adam Mailafiya, who recently bagged a Ph.D. from the University of Leeds, has been unfortunately killed by men of the underworld. According to media reports, Ibrahim was murdered by armed robbers on his way to Kano after his arrival to the country.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/armed-robbers-kill-man-way-kano-return-uk-photo.html
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by solz007(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rest In Peace Bro!
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by indomielomo: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rip man nah there work kano pple on point
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gamesmart:

You should have told Nnamdi Kanu to take you with him when he ran after all his chest-beating.

Your problem is your senselessness...
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Gamesmart: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Your problem is your senselessness...

I am not the one sense needed to be knocked into his head with Operation Crocodile Tears. Now, no more noise originating from senselessness. grin
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
And the millions of people who can't afford to fly? Is this how we intend to hold our leaders accountable?,we should be addressing the security challenge here, not who has the money to fly
tiredoflife:
Was there no flight to kano
For God's sake why travel cheap by road
Fucking use a plane
He could afford it
Anyway rip
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Fourwinds: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
welcome to Zoogeria
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
His village people will now be like its our work o!....... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gamesmart:

I am not the one sense needed to be knocked into his head with Operation Crocodile Tears. Now, no more noise originating from senselessness. grin

How you are content and happy with poverty and dullness is a wonder...Are you not ashamed being a Nigerian? Are you not tired of this mediocre life you are living?
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by AMvanquish: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North killing their own out of greed and religious purpose. This man is the only foreign Phd holder in about 25 LGA in Kano state

Only foreign PhD holder in 25 LGA's. Why do u lie for Africa. .
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by indomielomo: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
its there work kano pple be like
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by gragraboy: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North killing their own out of greed and religious purpose. This man is the only foreign Phd holder in about 25 LGA in Kano state
Go back to Nepal

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why the füçk did he return to Nigeria?? I made the same mistake 5 years ago
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
very sad, RIP.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by iukpe: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
When you return to Nigeria and you have lost the alaye spirit. RIP bro, our country is a mess.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by figure007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
This life. One just has to make peace with the Lord Jesus .
honestly .... Without Jesus na hell... Even we wey get Jesus still prays daily for protection.. How much more those that doesn't have.... This world is truly coming to end... Imagine going through stress to get PhD and all ended in a day on the road by robbers just like that... Vanity upon vanity truly

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by FBIL: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^
This is a big loss of a dynamic Northern
intellectual.

I made up mind to only travel by air
if I'm in Nigeria to most locations.
Lagos to Ibadan and some parts of SW
are still OK, but Kabba-Okene, Abuja-Kaduna,
Edo/Delta/East-West road etc, are NO go
areas if you do not want to get robbed,
kidnapped, or raped like these bandits from
Niger did last month in Niger State. After
robbing and killing, the gang raped a woman
they had kidnapped, but thanks the
the IG's IRT Special Team, they were arrested
and I expect capital punishment for those
m.irons!

The people carrying out some of the latest
killings from my research are not from
Nigeria but from Niger Republic as
has also been noted that they are Fulfude, Gurma
and Zarma speakers from
outside Nigeria and not Nigerian Fulani.
The SBM Intelligence report on Twitter
of 28th April, 2016, and the accompanying
YouTube video of the Agatu attacks have
shown this to be a FACT.

This is what you get when you leave Fulani or Northern terrorists cum armed robbers to go and show python dance in the territory of a peaceful people grin grin
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
MANY ARE THE AFFLICTION OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by darlingjoylyn(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tears! May his soul rest in peace.

Oh no! I pray his wife bears this loss.

Pls take heart. After the car,whycar,why kill again? Why?

Pls what time did this happen? No more security on our roads?

dearsly:
His Honda Evil spirit was snatched also...along Kaduna-Kano road....

The breadwinner of the family...

I'm presently with the nephew now...It's a sad one...

RIP sir...
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
How can a country develop to its full potential when its human resources are being killed senselessly like this. Why is it difficult to have freedom to go anywhere and at anytime in our country.
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Why the füçk did he return to Nigeria?? I made the same mistake 5 years ago

Why will he not return after achieving success. Eventually he will return at some point
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Caleycash(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Aniedi30:
when I hear news like these no encouragement to comeback.. Rip soul
better stick wherever you are!
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by nnokwa042(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^
This is a big loss of a dynamic Northern
intellectual.

I made up mind to only travel by air
if I'm in Nigeria to most locations.
Lagos to Ibadan and some parts of SW
are still OK, but Kabba-Okene, Abuja-Kaduna,
Edo/Delta/East-West road etc, are NO go
areas if you do not want to get robbed,
kidnapped, or raped like these bandits from
Niger did last month in Niger State. After
robbing and killing, the gang raped a woman
they had kidnapped, but thanks the
the IG's IRT Special Team, they were arrested
and I expect capital punishment for those
m.irons!

The people carrying out some of the latest
killings from my research are not from
Nigeria but from Niger Republic as
has also been noted that they are Fulfude, Gurma
and Zarma speakers from
outside Nigeria and not Nigerian Fulani.
The SBM Intelligence report on Twitter
of 28th April, 2016, and the accompanying
YouTube video of the Agatu attacks have
shown this to be a FACT.

u don dey protect ur brothers already? Una president say they re from Libya now u say they re from fulfude
Re: Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
toyetade:

Why will he not return after achieving success. Eventually he will return at some point

A country where our leaders have wasted not just our present but the future of our children and grandchildren?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed / Near To Death Of A Nairalander / Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.