Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites (31843 Views)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by AishaBuhari: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
mudiana:
how did we vote Buhari? like I was hypnotized. Nairaland could be affected or better still, the comment section will be scrapped. eya! Nairaland will become boring.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by verygudbadguy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
felix281:

Your heart is Full of hatred..
I don't want to come for you.
Seems you don't understand how politics is being played.
Read and Learn... Hatred is Evil.
I thought you would caution others who are pushing the blames and woes of this present administration on Yorubas alone. No one can be excluded because we are one entity. Especially the youths who watch stupidly as these old men are toying with our destinies. The Igbos benefitted most in terms of appointments during the last administration while the Hausas got most infrastructures.The Yorubas didn't get much lest for a few people like Fayose, Fani Kayode, Obanikoro, Alex Badeh that diverted funds.

We need to see beyond our tribes and religion. Let's collectively, without sentiments or bias, demand for the dividends of democracy from this administration. The blame game will take us nowhere

2 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Kendrick80(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Electi........... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
It is a welcomed development.
Its about time the govt does something about all those merchants of hate speeches, misinformation and blatant lies who have been threatening the very fabric of unity and security of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by dynicks(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
GavelSlam:
There must be censorship of divisive news media.

You cannot instigate the people against constituted authority on the simple but often abused premise of freedom of speech.

lol....this one still dey speak grammar....EXcept u not one of those who screamed this deceitful government into power...if not, coconut fall on ur head there....gbemu!!

5 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by shehuAO: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good idea. The rubbish articles we read in the social media these days is becoming too much. We appreciate government move on this direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am sure those who brought these on ys are happy.
I still blame PDP for our plight because if they had done the right, the wrong opposition wouldn't be in charge
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Princedaud: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
It shall be well.
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by stanluiz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mods are deleting peoples comments I don't know why?

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
first it was clamp down on social media bill then it's now newspapers, blog and websites. . I thought we have freedom of information bill. . .well i must hope its not true. . .why would it be in this administration that social media and internet would either be monitor or clamped down? it was this same medium they use to campaign against the good luck administration in 2015. . .

www.valentine202.com

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Government should not bother about censorship, eventually the wheat will be separated from the chaff.
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by sirblaze: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] cry
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by omoiyalayi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hope nairaland is not among the list? Because na that one go cause trouble o

Some media practitioner can be so biased in their report sha

But I think they shld leave them to nigeria to decide who to follow and who to believe

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by omogin(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
smalls001:

From your response and attitude, it shows that if a baboon throws any misleading information anywhere, you'll certainly believe it. Do your homework first before commenting.
I didn't base my response to just one comment. Buhari is a disgrace to his race and age group. Nigeria deserves better than this. Bad as gej was, many people now prefer him to the bigot residing in aso rock

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by whitebeard(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Are u guys dull or what, it seems the social media hasn't played pranks on u yet, lately there was a false news on buharis appointment, even the educational sector is worse, u would see bloggers saying oau admissions list is out even before the post utme, see mmm, all of them making money and they left a chain reaction if FG goes after them guess what is it..it the gullible internet users that fall prey to this deceit and don't know..I have been a victim of false news and I don't like this government but the clamp down on fake news I support, see as ignorant folks saying that they government has taking their right to speak, it so obviously that they don't know what they are talking about..FOOLS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Paperwhite:
And some people were well aware of the tyrannt called Buhari yet went all out to vote him into power as a "born again democrat"? A Buhari who and his party used all manners of "hate speeches"unimaginable to blackmail the previous administration now intolerant of same.E no go better for all of una.Wicked people. angry

I will vote for Buhari ten times over a very incompetent Jonathan who was so weak he couldn't bring any of the looters in his government to justice.
His wife allegedly built a billion naira hotel, what business was she involved in? What is the source of the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Firefire(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

I will vote for Buhari ten times over a very incompetent Jonathan who was so weak he couldn't bring any of the looters in his government to justice.
His wife allegedly built a billion naira hotel, what business was she involved in? What is the source of the money?
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Not to mention contracting the security of our pipelines to a bunch of former kidnappers and criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guestlander:

Not to mention contracting the security of our pipelines to a bunch of former kidnappers and criminals.

Ask the dullard in Aso-rock if he has the liver to change the contractors.

7 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Firefire:

Ask the dullard in Aso-rock if he has the liver to change the contractors.

"Nigeria will burn" if you touch Nnamdi Kanu is still very fresh in our memory.
We don't need any more empty threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guestlander:

"Nigeria will burn" if you touch Nnamdi Kanu is still very fresh in our memory.
We don't need any more empty threats.

Watin, dis one they talk. Wetin concern me with Kanu?

Ki lo kan lemomu pelu Itan 'aja?

3 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Firefire:

Watin, dis one they talk. Wetin concern me with Kanu?

Ki lo kan lemomu pelu Itan 'aja?

We are used to empty threats from folks like you. If you can't make the connection too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guestlander:

We are used to empty threats from folks like you. If you can't make the connection too bad.

Connecting what? BAT mislead my family into voting this tyrant labeled 'Born-Again' democrat.

Una suffering never start. Awon Zone-B cum janjaw...d

3 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Guestlander: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Firefire:

Connecting what? BAT mislead my family into voting this tyrant labeled 'Born-Again' democrat.

Una suffering never start. Awon Zone-B cum janjaw...d

Listen to yourself! An adult educated young man being misled into voting for someone. What is the point of going to school? What is the difference between you and the old folks in the village who never saw the four corners of a classroom?
I might even convince you to vote for my pet chihuahua to represent you in the house of Assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Peejoeee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is Nairaland among?
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guestlander:

Listen to yourself! An adult educated young man being misled into voting for someone. What is the point of going to school? What is the difference between you and the old folks in the village who never saw the for corners of a classroom?

You people who allowed one selfish individual (BAT) to brainwashed you into voting the tyrants called Mohomodu Buhary will never go unpunished, unless to repent and apologize to the sane minds who advised against it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) / Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.